Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 39 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Thord Makanen
Thord Makanen
Fabritech Engineering
Spectrum Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 22:45:01 - [721] - Quote

Same works for CCP datacenters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjj9newZBp0
FeroxLn Inkura
FeroxLn Inkura
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 22:45:11 - [722] - Quote

TIK TOK

ON THE CLOCK

BUT THE SERVERS

WON'T COME UP

Roll

G'Kars Hope
G'Kars Hope
Lion of Judah Corporation

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:45:42 - [723] - Quote

Seems they missed their 30 min update, something smells fishy
Matze reloaded
Matze reloaded
WN Industries

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:46:05 - [724] - Quote

Just activated my accounts after an approx. 6 month break. I love this game. Big smile
Victor Parmala
Victor Parmala
Arena Monstar mining corp
Federal United Battalion of Armed Renegades

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:46:17 - [725] - Quote

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/146/436556944_47ba4fb943.jpg
Irie Alixyar
Irie Alixyar
Relentless Terrorism
Separatists

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:46:18 - [726] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Due to a potential database issue, the Tranquility cluster will be shutting down at 20:15 UTC.

This shutdown is required so that our Operations team can test and fault find to ensure that the database for Tranquility remains healthy.

At this point in time we do not have an estimated time when Tranqulity will be available again, however we will continue to update you on the situation in this forum thread.

UPDATE - 20:15 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS NOW OFFLINE FOR INVESTIGATION
UPDATE - 21:00 UTC - INVESTIGATION IS STILL ONGOING - NO ETA FOR UP TIME
UPDATE - 21:30 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO DB ISSUES IS STILL ONGOING
UPDATE - 22:00 UTC - DATABASE ISSUES ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED - STILL NO ETA
UPDATE - 22:30 UTC - INVESTIGATION IS STILL ONGOING INTO THE DATABASE ISSUES THAT ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED WE STILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE DOING - WE HAVE NOT ORDERED PIZZAS YET - ETA:YOLO
mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:46:26 - [727] - Quote

G'Kars Hope wrote:
Seems they missed their 30 min update, something smells fishy
sorry just got done fishing

FERENGI RULE OF ACQUISITION-á #177 KNOW YOUR ENEMIES....BUT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ALWAYS
Leia Jadesol
Leia Jadesol
The Tebo Corp

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:46:52 - [728] - Quote

Well first free evening ( wife working, kids on stay overs), then no game time due to ccp failing to supply us eve. I hope at some point to get earning isk, via accounts mining or pve ( while avoiding my code friends.)
But no hard feelings to ccp. they do provide the best mmo game. Playying eve from 2008 and still wanting more.

But no PIZZA for the tech guys at ccp, until they get us back online.
Jay Joringer
Jay Joringer
Enigma Project

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:47:13 - [729] - Quote

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

http://smug-bastard.blogspot.co.uk

13 are recruiting!

Gizan
Gizan
Hounds Of War
The Blood Covenant

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:47:40 - [730] - Quote

Arist en Daire wrote:
Allsales Final wrote:
As one of the pioneers of Continuous Delivery and an imaginative user of version management, CCP is blazing a trail not just for game developers but also for any organisation that depends on software development.

http://www.develop-online.net/opinions/how-continuous-delivery-keeps-the-eve-universe-online/0214197

Thanks for this. The most important thing posted in 133 posts (haven't read the rest yet - smile).

Of course, folks don't like their game being interrupted, but such is reality. I do agree with those who are saying such things as "being in the midst of a mission, can I have my timer started at the point of the DT." and with the statement about having done hours for PLEX for subbing the account - and probably not the only player so impacted.

For the non-techies -- there is so much behind the scenes that has to go on - and it's not always smooth sailing - and it never will be.

"5. Store static data in the version management system, not a database"
Lemehan
Lemehan
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:47:51 - [731] - Quote

I'd better call Saul!
Sophos Mileghere
Sophos Mileghere
Ars Goetia Corporation
Static Collapse

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:48:09 - [732] - Quote

Leia Jadesol wrote:
Well first free evening ( wife working, kids on stay overs), then no game time due to ccp failing to supply us eve. I hope at some point to get earning isk, via accounts mining or pve ( while avoiding my code friends.)
But no hard feelings to ccp. they do provide the best mmo game. Playying eve from 2008 and still wanting more.

But no PIZZA for the tech guys at ccp, until they get us back online.

Only you can fix your life problems Cool
Abinya
Abinya
East Eve Trading Co
Elemental Tide

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:48:36 - [733] - Quote

OMG MY ISKIES!!!

GoodLuck IT team! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Sered Woollahra
Sered Woollahra
No Fixed Abode
Solyaris Chtonium

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:49:05 - [734] - Quote

Not going to be mad about this, been there/done that myself, but CCP promise me one thing.. I want a devblog with lots of tech pr0n and hopefully some graphs, to explain what happened! :-)
Chun Hae Kalini
Chun Hae Kalini
House Aratus
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:49:27 - [735] - Quote

oh boy CCP helping PL and new found pets out of another ass wooping.. well I never..
RIP EVE, CCP Yoou had one job and you cant even do that right. about as usefull as a wet far in the wind.
ISK IRON BANK
ISK IRON BANK
I Want ISK Corp

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:50:00 - [736] - Quote

ETA - Cuz I need to Get a SMA paplink.. Cool
Pelea Ming
Pelea Ming
Space Dandies

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:50:15 - [737] - Quote

So, Emergency DT, huh? Does it go something like this?
It Burns!
Kapitan Severasse
Kapitan Severasse
AbySS GuardS

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:50:50 - [738] - Quote

Free SP please CCP C:
Jyorgg Ormand
Jyorgg Ormand
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:50:59 - [739] - Quote

Welcome to EvE Offline!
feel free to post negative comments.
Tommaxx
Tommaxx
Das Raumfahrer Syndikat
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:51:40 - [740] - Quote

Jay Joringer wrote:
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Idea
Daltzi
Daltzi
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:51:49 - [741] - Quote

Seems like a perfect oppurtunity to do some laundry,balance the checkbook-- hell i think ill go ahead and take
my 12 yr old cat jack in for a checkup
ElectricBlue123 Arthie
ElectricBlue123 Arthie
Holdings Unlimited

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:51:53 - [742] - Quote

I just want to go pew pew after my long mid term.
Have a nice day.
Milla Goodpussy
Milla Goodpussy
Federal Navy Academy

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:51:59 - [743] - Quote

So now that we're down for awhile.

does anyone agree that CCP Mimic is looking hotter and hotter in the o7 show?
SpyBorg Silva
SpyBorg Silva
Mandalorian Arms

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:52:32 - [744] - Quote

I knew I shouldn't have taken the day off..
ApolloF117 HUN
ApolloF117 HUN
Angels and Demons Inc.
Mordus Angels

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:52:36 - [745] - Quote

HELP Captain Deadpool!
Hibbe
Hibbe
Out of Pod Experience

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:52:42 - [746] - Quote

am I the only one that have heard the hamsters sing "I want to break free"
Logaann
Logaann
Nikola Tesla Tech

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:53:06 - [747] - Quote

No stress CCP we still love you.
Mira Fluxion
Mira Fluxion
Department of Defence

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:53:29 - [748] - Quote

So will be G G. getting any Skill injectors to Compensate us for this **** up ....aww man Just 1 Skill injector ..........I need my Hit Man .....

Seriously Your Interrupting my Daily Ritual Of Ganking FW dudes

LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolOops
Quintus Aemilius
Quintus Aemilius
Marxist Ermine Special Big Band

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:53:29 - [749] - Quote

Well, looks like it's time to check Neko Atsume.
Ida Aurlien
Ida Aurlien
The Soul Society
DeepSpace.

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:54:03 - [750] - Quote

check the plug .....u have all servers down u pay ur electric bill

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 39 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240418/0513
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.