| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Mei Jiang
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:49:00 -
[1]
As a member of a 0.0 alliance on several characters, I wanted to start a thread about the use of the tag "[dev]" in the ship names of members of the Band of Brothers.
I find it extremely boorish and rude, that these players, who it has been made known received material assistance outside the scope of normal game play from a member of the development team of CCP, would flaunt this in front of the rest of us. I would like to see ccp do something about it.
yes, I am aware that I could send in petitions for each person, but that would involve spending an absurd amount of time and personal risk researching who did or did not have their ship named this way, and it would be a private effort that would probably be ignored or swept to the side by members of the GM community. I wanted to bring the topic up in a public forum, and allow other people to comment on it.
|

Mei Jiang
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:49:00 -
[2]
As a member of a 0.0 alliance on several characters, I wanted to start a thread about the use of the tag "[dev]" in the ship names of members of the Band of Brothers.
I find it extremely boorish and rude, that these players, who it has been made known received material assistance outside the scope of normal game play from a member of the development team of CCP, would flaunt this in front of the rest of us. I would like to see ccp do something about it.
yes, I am aware that I could send in petitions for each person, but that would involve spending an absurd amount of time and personal risk researching who did or did not have their ship named this way, and it would be a private effort that would probably be ignored or swept to the side by members of the GM community. I wanted to bring the topic up in a public forum, and allow other people to comment on it.
|

Lubaduba
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:51:00 -
[3]
BoB are an arrogant - we pwn all of u - bunch of people. What did u expect?
|

teeze
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:51:00 -
[4]
I believe the phenomenon you are experiencing is called...
.... A sense of humour....

|

Rico Naginata
Catalyst Reaction Xelas Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:51:00 -
[5]
Why on earth would you care? You want the GMs to make them change it? Better make everyone else stop mentioning any incidents between the Devs and BoB. That is only fair.
Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes, ty. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] - Cortes
LOL UR PINK NOW |

Lubaduba
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:51:00 -
[6]
BoB are an arrogant - we pwn all of u - bunch of people. What did u expect?
|

teeze
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:51:00 -
[7]
I believe the phenomenon you are experiencing is called...
.... A sense of humour....

|

Rico Naginata
Catalyst Reaction Xelas Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:51:00 -
[8]
Why on earth would you care? You want the GMs to make them change it? Better make everyone else stop mentioning any incidents between the Devs and BoB. That is only fair.
Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes, ty. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] - Cortes
LOL UR PINK NOW |

sableye
principle of motion Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:52:00 -
[9]
your already spending an absurd amount of time even caring
Join The Fight With Promo Today |

Lord Slater
Amarr Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:52:00 -
[10]
BoB just seems to be made up of scum and meta-gamers nowadays so this is no big suprise to anyone really. ----------------------------------------------- YYAARRHH HAHAHA IM THE HAPPY PIRATE
|

Lord Slater
Amarr Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:52:00 -
[11]
Originally by: teeze I believe the phenomenon you are experiencing is called...
.... A sense of humour....

Oh look a BoB alt  ----------------------------------------------- YYAARRHH HAHAHA IM THE HAPPY PIRATE
|

sableye
principle of motion Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:52:00 -
[12]
your already spending an absurd amount of time even caring
Join The Fight With Promo Today |

Lord Slater
Amarr Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:52:00 -
[13]
BoB just seems to be made up of scum and meta-gamers nowadays so this is no big suprise to anyone really. ----------------------------------------------- YYAARRHH HAHAHA IM THE HAPPY PIRATE
|

Lord Slater
Amarr Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:52:00 -
[14]
Originally by: teeze I believe the phenomenon you are experiencing is called...
.... A sense of humour....

Oh look a BoB alt  ----------------------------------------------- YYAARRHH HAHAHA IM THE HAPPY PIRATE
|

Ordinaire
Viziam
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:53:00 -
[15]
You should try reading the goon shipnames. ---------- Those I deem unworthy, shall fall down on their knees before me and call me king Ordinaire! |

Ordinaire
Viziam
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:53:00 -
[16]
You should try reading the goon shipnames. ---------- Those I deem unworthy, shall fall down on their knees before me and call me king Ordinaire! |

Zissou
5 November
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:54:00 -
[17]
Originally by: teeze I believe the phenomenon you are experiencing is called...
.... A sense of humour....

It isn't humorous.
Originally by: Rico Naginata Why on earth would you care? You want the GMs to make them change it? Better make everyone else stop mentioning any incidents between the Devs and BoB. That is only fair.
Removing [DEV] from your ship name would be an obvious step to make everyone stop talking about it. |

Audri Fisher
Caldari The Keep THE R0CK
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:54:00 -
[18]
*^%%^&^&$(*^$#UYF&^%&^ is a much better ship name tbh
|

Zissou
5 November
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:54:00 -
[19]
Originally by: teeze I believe the phenomenon you are experiencing is called...
.... A sense of humour....

It isn't humorous.
Originally by: Rico Naginata Why on earth would you care? You want the GMs to make them change it? Better make everyone else stop mentioning any incidents between the Devs and BoB. That is only fair.
Removing [DEV] from your ship name would be an obvious step to make everyone stop talking about it. |

Audri Fisher
Caldari The Keep THE R0CK
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:54:00 -
[20]
*^%%^&^&$(*^$#UYF&^%&^ is a much better ship name tbh
|

Ozzie Asrail
FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:55:00 -
[21]
lol
Since a large part of the community has abused them all over the forums I think it's quite funny. A big FU toall the whiners  -----
|

Ozzie Asrail
FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:55:00 -
[22]
lol
Since a large part of the community has abused them all over the forums I think it's quite funny. A big FU toall the whiners  -----
|

Dannyy
Gilded Goose Brokerage
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:56:00 -
[23]
Edited by: Dannyy on 04/03/2007 19:54:11 nm
|

Dannyy
Gilded Goose Brokerage
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:56:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Dannyy on 04/03/2007 19:54:11 nm
|

Drilla
Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:57:00 -
[25]
Omg give it a rest already you wound up <CENSORED>.
Get on with your life! 
P.S. It is indeed funny!
Seek not to bar my way, for I shall win through - no matter the cost! |

RedLion
Caldari evenova
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:57:00 -
[26]
They are obviously trying to use sarcasm to all those forum whiners who thought devs gave BoB alot of stuff, when really it wasn't that much afterall, but ofc it shouldn't happened.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The Gallenteans must be destroyed - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

ScreamingLord Sutch
Hand in Mouth
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:57:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Lord Slater BoB just seems to be made up of scum and meta-gamers nowadays so this is no big suprise to anyone really.
Oh look, a RA / Goon / D2 / TCF / whatever alt.
I find it amusing that a players opinion automatically determines their "side" in this conflict. Half of the alliances from the coalition display great prowess at metagaming themselves. Lets not forget their totally tasteful "rap3train" and "mullacaust" tags.
Don't cast stones in glass houses and all that.
|

Gealbhan
Caldari The Big Sky Corp
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:57:00 -
[28]
Who's BoB?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "Concentrate all your fire on one target, when it is destroyed, move on to the next. That is how you secure victory". - Tactica Imperium. |

Jr Grae
Gallente House 0f Shadows
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:57:00 -
[29]
Who the **** cares?
Get over it.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
|

Drilla
Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 19:57:00 -
[30]
Omg give it a rest already you wound up <CENSORED>.
Get on with your life! 
P.S. It is indeed funny!
Seek not to bar my way, for I shall win through - no matter the cost! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |