| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

RogueWing
GIT-R-DUN Southern Connection
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 16:40:00 -
[1]
This is a true conversation that took place between a member of our corp and a member of RA:
xx> hello Diplomat > hi xx > can we talk 4 some minutes? ^) Diplomat > for a few Diplomat > gtg soon xx > ok xx > well xx > i want to talk about docking rights on ur station ^) Diplomat > which station? Diplomat > 0oy? or the one ka-tet took from us? xx > 0oyz xx > :) xx > my corp need a new base close to Bobs Diplomat > Let me get this right.... Diplomat > Your people kill us... help Ka-tet take our station... camp us... blob us... trap us... logofski on us... and you want me to give you docking rights? xx > hmm xx > i dont now anything about it :( xx > sorry xx > do u have "-" for ra ? Diplomat > Yes Diplomat > you have a red box by your name now xx > oops ^_ xx > ^) xx > im sorry 4 my request Diplomat > cya buddy Diplomat > /emote laughs as he goes to work xx > bb man ^) gl 4 u and ur corp ! Col Mammoth > cya
[G-R-D].....we've buried 50 kittens up to their necks in the yard......join us or we get out the lawn mower. |

Shamis Orzoz
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 16:54:00 -
[2]
Yes, how unreasonable of him not allowing hostiles to dock at their stations... 
|

Nez Perces
Amarr Black Spot.
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 16:55:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Nez Perces on 21/03/2007 16:52:35
That conversation on its own doesn't mean anything... maybe you wanna give us some background information too?
Infact as it stands, it sure looks like the RA 'diplomat' did the right thing. Besides, the job of the diplomat is to ensure via dialogue that the interests of the alliance he is representing are upheld.
For all we know RA had decided that your alliance would be -ve before they even opened up the convo.
|

Caldess
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:00:00 -
[4]
So Col Mammoth == Diplomat? --------------
|

Sacul
Wreckless Abandon
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:00:00 -
[5]
I was drunk last time so i thought i dreamt it......now im sober....OMFG NEZ is back!!!!!!!   welcome back yee greatest of forum warriors.... 
DrunkZ with GunZ 4-ever! |

End Yourself
Core Domination Big Bang Quantum
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:00:00 -
[6]

classic, especially the last line:
Col Mammoth > cya --- Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
|

Belid Hagen
The Graduates Ivy League
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:01:00 -
[7]
yea, your "diplomat" really didnt know was he aws doing, you should get a new one, and appologise to RA for putting him in any leadership position.
oh wait, you think the RA guy was the bad guy - HA HA -HAHAHAHA - HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
|

Awyn Lothr
Andromeda BR
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:08:00 -
[8]
Erm am I getting this wrong and the rest of the people in this topic right ... but isnt xx the guy from RA and isnt RA the ones asking for permissions?!?!
|

Caldess
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:09:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Awyn Lothr Erm am I getting this wrong and the rest of the people in this topic right ... but isnt xx the guy from RA and isnt RA the ones asking for permissions?!?!
I think so. --------------
|

Ephemeral Waves
The Nine Gates Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:09:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Nez Perces Infact as it stands, it sure looks like the RA 'diplomat'
Reading comprehension? The "xx" was the RA member wanting docking rights from a corp that he had been attacking for a month.
Now Recruiting |

Rikeka
Amarr Eye of God X-PACT
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:10:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Rikeka on 21/03/2007 17:06:38 If I get this right... ¿xxx¿ is the RA dude? (because if he is the Diplomat, saying they lost a station to Ka-Tet is weird)
|

End Yourself
Core Domination Big Bang Quantum
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:15:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Rikeka Edited by: Rikeka on 21/03/2007 17:06:38 If I get this right... ¿xxx¿ is the RA dude? (because if he is the Diplomat, saying they lost a station to Ka-Tet is weird)
In this case the title of this post is weird though, can someone "translate"? --- Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
|

Promon Delnai
Rampage Eternal Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:16:00 -
[13]
Im getting dangerously low readings on the care-o-meter. ________________
|

Waxau
Liberty Rogues Coalition of Carebear Killers
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:19:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Promon Delnai Im getting dangerously low readings on the care-o-meter.
Likewise....if i knew what the heck was going on 
|

Narni
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:19:00 -
[15]
SK Rooster could be a good diplomat!!!!
|

Borg017
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:22:00 -
[16]
RA guy: Hey can we dock at ur station? SC guy: Why would I let you dock? You helped Ka-tet and others take our station and you shoot us. RA guy: Wait, we're red to you? SC guy: Ya RA guy: oops SC guy: haha (I'm gonna post on eve-o to show how dumb RA diplos are but instead I prove that RA is kicking so much arse that they can't keep up with who is who)
This is what I read... -----------------------------------------------
|

Nez Perces
Amarr Black Spot.
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:23:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Promon Delnai Im getting dangerously low readings on the care-o-meter.
Yeah me too 
k so the diplomat was actually a Southern Connection guy not an RA guy.
No matter, the diplomat himself did an ok job. He denied docking rights to an entity that was shooting at them. Where is the drama?
Oh I get it..... this is a "how NOT to make a CAOD thread", disguised as a "how NOT to be a diplomat" thread.
|

Zaphod Jones
Minmatar Celtic Anarchy Anarchy Empire
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:25:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Narni SK Rooster could be a good diplomat!!!!
he'd need to stay logged on long enough to complete the convo  Celtic Anarchy is recruiting
|

ph33rf4ct0ry
Minmatar Hookers From Mars
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:43:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Borg017 (I'm gonna post on eve-o to show how dumb RA diplos are but instead I prove that RA is kicking so much arse that they can't keep up with who is who)
This is what I read...
LOL you are just as thick as Nez. If their allies lost the station and he still thought he could dock there or he thought GIT-R-DUN were his allies it only proves he is incompetent not that he is kicking so much ass.
This however is the sort of thing that will draw a couple of lol's in corp chat. Posting it here under the current state of affairs is.. dumb
and TBFH I think you should stop reading my sig now... |

Karunel
Princeps Corp YouWhat
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:52:00 -
[20]
Quote: Oh I get it..... this is a "how NOT to make a CAOD thread", disguised as a "how NOT to be a diplomat" thread.
Welcome back. 
It sure would help to know WHO IS WHO. 
Originally by: elbenito The problem with large fleet engagements is that the hamsters stop to watch.
|

Murukan
Minmatar Chaos Reborn
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:54:00 -
[21]
it's probably pretty hard to remember all the little parasite alliances that are so weak they need to buy their space.
Manlove by Zaphod Jones
|

The Beatnuts
Rage and Terror Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 17:55:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Borg017 RA guy: Hey can we dock at ur station? SC guy: Why would I let you dock? You helped Ka-tet and others take our station and you shoot us. RA guy: Wait, we're red to you? SC guy: Ya RA guy: oops SC guy: haha (I'm gonna post on eve-o to show how dumb RA diplos are but instead I prove that RA is kicking so much arse that they can't keep up with who is who)
This is what I read...
Can i have your babies? :)
/omee
|

Riley Craven
Caldari Copacetic Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 18:03:00 -
[23]
Lol, if you really want to show people how not to be a diplomate just take Lessons from Orc A. He is like a case study.
![]() |

Ace Frehley
Minmatar Black Lance Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 18:12:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Ace Frehley on 21/03/2007 18:08:59 so where is the punsh-line? I dont get it really? 1 ra-member little to drunk on vodka convos wrong guy?
Girljerms is more lethal then a fleet of 1000 Tempests Yeah I¦m nude, I¦m a swede and I¦m armed with bad jokes
[url="http://www. |

Goberth Ludwig
The Establishment Establishment
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 18:13:00 -
[25]
What an arrogant post - bet you think your very smart or something?
- Gob
|

Tomic
Gekidoku Koroshiya Buntai
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 18:25:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Borg017 RA guy: Hey can we dock at ur station? SC guy: Why would I let you dock? You helped Ka-tet and others take our station and you shoot us. RA guy: Wait, we're red to you? SC guy: Ya RA guy: oops SC guy: haha (I'm gonna post on eve-o to show how dumb RA diplos are but instead I prove that RA is kicking so much arse that they can't keep up with who is who)
This is what I read...
Lol, me too.
|

Stamm
Amarr Three Holdings Rule of Three
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 18:29:00 -
[27]
Somehow I suspect RA will get docking rights there (Hi Trigger!).
Galaxian Recruitment Info |

Plutoinum
German Cyberdome Corp Cult of War
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 18:40:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Goberth Ludwig What an arrogant post - bet you think your very smart or something?
Yes, decision to deny docking rights sounds reasonable, but this post might fire back, when RA is bored someday. ___________ Muuuhhh !!! |

Victor Vision
Central Intelligence Service
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 18:44:00 -
[29]
Edited by: Victor Vision on 21/03/2007 18:41:59
Seems to me RogueWing wants to show us that he does not know how to be a diplomat or how to do a forum post.
Or am I missing something?
EVE War I - Quick Overview
|

Kyo Makamoto
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 18:56:00 -
[30]
Actually folks, it shows something very important:
RA want to get a base closer to BoB.. Now who was it that said RA will not move into BoB space?
Times they are a changin...
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |