| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

kara karie
Unholy wrath of Bunnies
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.25 20:07:00 -
[1] - Quote
I was wondering y u guys do pods now but do not do corp hangars on kill mails. and i'm not sure if i understand nothing drops out of corp hangar/ shows up in kill mails. although thanks a ton for the pod km's =)
any ideas ? disccuss |

Satav
Latinum Exports
94
|
Posted - 2011.12.25 20:16:00 -
[2] - Quote
Interesting idea. I like it. alot actually.
Expounding on it...... It would be nice also for Ship Maintainance Arrays, all assembly Arrays, reactors, ect.
Basically any pos mod with any item in it.
I would like to know if i killed a baby titan..................
10 thumbs up to the OP.
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Your Erebus is docked? How did that happen?" "It took a lot of grease and pushing......." |

Aqriue
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
202
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 04:28:00 -
[3] - Quote
If you guys need to stroke off to pixel killmails on a player designed content, then by all means go for it though I would prefer CCP put things in game that affect actual game content. And if you want instant gratification instead of "I know I killed something, I just don't know WHAT!" then you could always go to an arcade and play all those games that light up and ring while spitting out tickets for cheap ****** chinese finger puzzles like a child thats very easily entertained for doing nothing. Its just that ringing and lights are so exciting!!! that draws you to it, but since a SMA doesn't light up like a childs game and you don't like it then I just don't see a reason to reward you if you can't get your ass to destroy it in the first place without that rewarding killmail listing a cap ship  |

kara karie
Unholy wrath of Bunnies
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 08:56:00 -
[4] - Quote
Aqriue wrote:If you guys need to stroke off to pixel killmails on a player designed content, then by all means go for it though I would prefer CCP put things in game that affect actual game content. And if you want instant gratification instead of "I know I killed something, I just don't know WHAT!" then you could always go to an arcade and play all those games that light up and ring while spitting out tickets for cheap ****** chinese finger puzzles like a child thats very easily entertained for doing nothing. Its just that ringing and lights are so exciting!!! that draws you to it, but since a SMA doesn't light up like a childs game and you don't like it then I just don't see a reason to reward you if you can't get your ass to destroy it in the first place without that rewarding killmail listing a cap ship 
actually it has value other than just being instant gratification. as for those of us who are mercs it would be a nice bonus =) |

CobaltSixty
The Night Wardens Viro Mors Non Est
36
|
Posted - 2011.12.27 00:39:00 -
[5] - Quote
Well, what I got from the original post is why don't SHIPS which have corporate hangar arrays and ship maintenance arrays show what (if anything) was in them on the killmail. I fully support this as a lot of what is lost on the bigger ships goes without a trace. Heck, if I was flying a carrier and things started to go badly I'd toss anything valuable in my cargo into my corp hangar with the current mechanics. This should not be a viable option to lessen the apparent value of a kill.
It would be nice if the same stuff was available for POS mods, though to be honest I would much prefer the option to "Decompress using Battery Power" ship maintenance arrays that have had their tower destroyed and are offline/anchored. This would be the only action they can do without power and it would require that it is no longer under POS shields to prevent exploits/mis-clicks. Instead of exploding the hangar and whatever's inside, they could blow all the ships they had inside them out into the space around them and the victors could loot them if they so chose. Assault Ships - Retribution Fix and Balancing Proposal for Upcoming 4th Bonus |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |