Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Deployment Issues - 2017/02/14

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 7 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.02.14 11:54:11 - [1] - Quote

Hey guys,

We've encountered several issues during the deployment of the 119.2 release.

Our Operations team is currently working to complete the deployment, resolve the issues, and bring Tranquility back online.

We'll keep you updated with progress in this forum thread, and via the official EVE Status twitter feed.

If the forums become unavailable due to server shudown or database issues, we'll continue updates via twitter.

Apologies for the delayed startup!

UPDATES:

UPDATE - 11:50 UTC - DEPLOYMENT ISSUES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Andrew Xadi
Andrew Xadi
Easy Co.
Get Off My Lawn

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.02.14 11:58:52 - [2] - Quote

< eveapi version="2" >
< currentTime >2017-02-14 11:31:14< /currentTime >
< error code="520" >Unexpected failure accessing database.< /error >
< cachedUntil >2017-02-14 11:46:14< /cachedUntil >
< /eveapi >

does it have something to do with db?
Arthur Aihaken
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d

Posted - 2017.02.14 11:59:07 - [3] - Quote

I stayed up for this... Maybe we'll get some free skill points outta this (not getting that sleep back)...

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Darrien
Darrien
Ouroboros Logistics

Posted - 2017.02.14 11:59:12 - [4] - Quote

Hoping they don't have to do a roll back.
Demonspawn 666
Demonspawn 666
The Dirty Rejects
ChaosTheory.

Posted - 2017.02.14 11:59:13 - [5] - Quote

Yaaay for extended downtime....might get to venture outside the house for a while if this keeps up!

There's a whole world out there away from the computer apparently!

Who would have thought it! Shocked

The Dirty Rejects are recruiting!
Come play with me...... I like being played with!

Dalomar Avalhar
Dalomar Avalhar
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.02.14 11:59:26 - [6] - Quote

Are structure timers paused during such an incident?
Halo Phase
Halo Phase
Adhocracy Incorporated
Adhocracy

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:00:11 - [7] - Quote

Demonspawn 666 wrote:
Yaaay for extended downtime....might get to venture outside the house for a while if this keeps up!

I'm with ya there mate

Otago Dogwalker
Otago Dogwalker
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:00:17 - [8] - Quote

Thanks for the info. Time for more beersies.
Eternal Griever
Eternal Griever
Nihil Novi Ltd.
White Noise Alliance

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:00:20 - [9] - Quote

Demonspawn 666 wrote:

****** graphics and only one life though... ugh :(
Hidalgo Gengod
Hidalgo Gengod

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:00:43 - [10] - Quote

CCP,I am playing with 3 accounts.Dreadnought,orca,and scanning ship astero.My dreadnought in wormhole now without core probe laucnher.My others 2 accounts in Jita.What i should to do,if wormhole will close in this time?
Vikk Eskaton
Vikk Eskaton
Running with Dogs
Stella Nova

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:00:45 - [11] - Quote

Are Aegis Sov timers and structure timers paused during downtime or do they keep running? Asking for a friend.
Atlas Durham
Atlas Durham
Perkone
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:01:08 - [12] - Quote

Or you could not delete harmless posts.
Max Wheatley
Max Wheatley
We Are Down Syndrome
inPanic

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:01:41 - [13] - Quote

Demonspawn 666 wrote:

What is this "outside" you speak of?
Base Instinct
Base Instinct
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:03:51 - [14] - Quote

Hidalgo Gengod wrote:
CCP,I am playing with 3 accounts.Dreadnought,orca,and scanning ship astero.My dreadnought in wormhole now without core probe laucnher.My others 2 accounts in Jita.What i should to do,if wormhole will close in this time?I wont loss 5 biliion (dread + fit) .

Tell me where you are and I'll come and find you.
Aurora Aeternum
Aurora Aeternum
Dromedaworks inc
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:04:02 - [15] - Quote

Hidalgo Gengod wrote:
CCP,I am playing with 3 accounts.Dreadnought,orca,and scanning ship astero.My dreadnought in wormhole now without core probe laucnher.My others 2 accounts in Jita.What i should to do,if wormhole will close in this time?I wont loss 5 biliion (dread + fit) .

Message the signal cartel (eve scouts) they can eventually give you the location of a can with probe launcher and manage to get you out of the wormhole. similar thing happened to me in my tengu. they gave me the location of a can with core probes and i made it out.
Atlas Durham
Atlas Durham
Perkone
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:04:10 - [16] - Quote

/r/outside. highly advise against it, 'tis a silly place
Dayala Gabriele Stargazer
Dayala Gabriele Stargazer
Bration

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:04:17 - [17] - Quote

Demonspawn 666 wrote:

Liar Liar i ******* hope your pants burn your house down, that is just Urban legend and you should be ashamed to spread those rumours :O
M3tamorph
M3tamorph
Zonk Squad
Badfellas Inc.

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:04:17 - [18] - Quote

What's new?
Liev Dleg
Liev Dleg
Wir buchen Sie fluchen

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:04:40 - [19] - Quote

Thank God, back in the old days!
So many things changed in EvE, but one thing will never change!
Make patchdays greate again!

In CCP we trust!

Take the time you need, i take a shower!
Andrew Xadi
Andrew Xadi
Easy Co.
Get Off My Lawn

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:04:58 - [20] - Quote

Hidalgo Gengod wrote:

i've heard that signal cartel may help you
Victor Viorel
Victor Viorel
Broscarii Veseli

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:05:48 - [21] - Quote

was there ever a patch launched in time?
Darkwing Fiftytwo
Darkwing Fiftytwo
Zebra Corp
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:05:55 - [22] - Quote

Hidalgo Gengod wrote:

Not sure if thats a troll, but maybe you should get your **** safe, ahead of a monthly patch that was announced well in advance and not ***** at ccp for doing their jobs.

If you lose **** during random bug blow ups I get it. But these downtimes are announced well in advance and are required to update and improve the game. So stop bitching about the downtime that is literally at the exact same time everyday.

Great work CCP, TY.
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:06:57 - [23] - Quote

Dalomar Avalhar wrote:
Are structure timers paused during such an incident?

Vikk Eskaton wrote:
Are Aegis Sov timers and structure timers paused during downtime or do they keep running? Asking for a friend.

Timers continue to run at UTC during downtime.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Jasmina Stargazer
Jasmina Stargazer
Danish Collective
Brothers Of The Dark Sun

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:07:05 - [24] - Quote

Hidalgo Gengod wrote:

You always make sure that you are safe on patch day, it one of the golden rules.
ApexDynamo
ApexDynamo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:07:12 - [25] - Quote

Everytime a patch is deployed it seems you guys always run into issues, :( CCP falcon Give us beer Shocked

and what is up with this ? You can only post every 5 minutes because your account is less than 2 days old. You can post a new one in 170 seconds.

Subbed for 2 years and see that lol!
Halo Phase
Halo Phase
Adhocracy Incorporated
Adhocracy

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:07:55 - [26] - Quote

Jasmina Stargazer wrote:
Hidalgo Gengod wrote:

You always make sure that you are safe on patch day, it one of the golden rules.

There are rules? ****.
Hidalgo Gengod
Hidalgo Gengod

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:08:38 - [27] - Quote

Darkwing Fiftytwo wrote:
Hidalgo Gengod wrote:

Not sure if thats a troll, but maybe you should get your **** safe, ahead of a monthly patch that was announced well in advance and not ***** at ccp for doing their jobs.

If you lose **** during random bug blow ups I get it. But these downtimes are announced well in advance and are required to update and improve the game. So stop bitching about the downtime that is literally at the exact same time everyday.

Great work CCP, TY.

Yes, I knew it.But " Deployment Issues" ... There was no word on what the time will be increased.!
Aeonyx Gainsborough
Aeonyx Gainsborough
Sun Guard PMC
Shards Of New Eden

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:09:17 - [28] - Quote

Stayed up for the Gala. Looking forward to it. Sorry you guys are having deployment issues.
Tickles TheClown
Tickles TheClown
STARSHIP ENTERPRISES Probing Uranus and Beyond

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:09:20 - [29] - Quote

As long as they don't take away my favorite pop-up window, "You cannot do that while warping." It comes up when I go to warp.
Liev Dleg
Liev Dleg
Wir buchen Sie fluchen

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:09:32 - [30] - Quote

Hidalgo Gengod wrote:

You know the ten golden rules of eve?
And why you do it on patchday?
Nelson Muns says: "Haaaah Haaaaah!"

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240328/1658
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.