Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Deployment Issues - 2017/02/14

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 7 post(s)
Sigla deStjarna
Sigla deStjarna
Hobbits Holding

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.02.14 14:47:47 - [211] - Quote

For the love of God..........this is what I want for the next expansion
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX

bug fix >greater than >all else
bug fix > soct skins
bug fix > venture skins [really..... the venture]
bug fix > insurance in structures
bug fix > new years gifts
bug fix > yoiul festival stuff
bug fix > defender missile overhaul [never used them so maybe it needed doing, this is a selfish one]
bug fix > soe skins
bug fix > empire mining [which is a good idea]
bug fix > new character sheet

bug fix > whatever else does not have an impact on gameplay!

bug fix = or slightly < new player experience, we all want new players to stick around

Sad part is bug fix <<<< Far Less Than<<<< cash from new players, this is really the only conclusion I can come up with. Can't they find a happy medium and fix some gameplay bugs that have been around months.. or longer!

Footnote
> greater than
< less than
= equal to
:)

/end rant, and of course I will still log in/
KIller Wabbit
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.02.14 14:49:10 - [212] - Quote

Fungus Itovuo wrote:
Ahhh.. Would anyone like a cup of tea whilst we are waiting? I'm just putting the kettle on to boil Roll

Power company detects non-football related power surge, wonders what the heck is going on...
KIller Wabbit
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:51:12 - [213] - Quote

Triffton Ambraelle wrote:
Cali Kalinovska wrote:
Joseph Kintobor wrote:
grimgrimmett wrote:
need it back on asap. i dont have much time left to plex and not shore how long it would be to take me to get the money to sub with cash

I'm the same way almost. I'm currently at about 800 million ISK and saving for a Plex had subscribed for 2 months to get the other 200 million or so needed.

You can put in a support ticket for a 4+ hour subscription extension in order to procure and activate a PLEX.

It's called Hours for PLEX, or it was last time I used it. No ticket needed, can be done by players from whatever website manages subscriptions... think it's secure.eveonline.com but I can't check to be sure.

No need for this with Alpha clones now.
Frost Dalak
Frost Dalak
Ice Dalak Conglomerate

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:51:24 - [214] - Quote

manufacturing messed up now. Says item missing even though its sitting in station with the blueprint. Item was contracted. Not sure if database not updating correctly.
Sigla deStjarna
Sigla deStjarna
Hobbits Holding

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:52:16 - [215] - Quote

DragonHelm III wrote:
Industry window is blank and does not populate

...umm almost an every day occurrence...for at least a little bit.
Lucas Lucias
Lucas Lucias
Taishi Combine
Second-Dawn

Posted - 2017.02.14 15:02:15 - [216] - Quote

I have BPO's being researched that have disappeared from the industry tab, nothing shows.

EDIT: And just after I posted that they show up
Sir Dude
Sir Dude
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2017.02.14 15:12:20 - [217] - Quote

Two quick points if anyone looking at this thread from the patch deployment team:

1 - Game is very laggy, take a while dock etc...lasers mine out something and keep mining space after the roid has gone etc.

2 - Some systems seem to be off line and not accepting jumps with the message "Due to large amounts of taffic this system is not available" or something like that...then advises travelers to seek a different route.

Example of system offline...went throught he pocket in Arifsdald in Metropolis and that system was a no-no.
Karrick Salk
Karrick Salk
NORSE Productions Inc.
Aurora Foundation

Posted - 2017.02.14 15:16:11 - [218] - Quote

Lucas Lucias wrote:
I have BPO's being researched that have disappeared from the industry tab, nothing shows.

EDIT: And just after I posted that they show up

Mine have been slow to load now for weeks..
md5oogle
md5oogle
Trillium Invariant
Honorable Third Party

Posted - 2017.02.14 16:00:39 - [219] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
[img]http://cdn1.eveonline.com/community/devblog/FLAG_-_RUSSIAN-33.png[/img] [img]http://web.ccpgamescdn.com/newssystem/media/71813/1/GermanFlag33.png[/img]

Hey guys,

We've encountered several issues during the deployment of the 119.2 release.

Our Operations team is currently working to complete the deployment, resolve the issues, and bring Tranquility back online.

We'll keep you updated with progress in this forum thread, and via the official EVE Status twitter feed.

If the forums become unavailable due to server shutdown or database issues, we'll continue updates via twitter.

Apologies for the delayed startup!

UPDATES:

UPDATE - 11:50 UTC - DEPLOYMENT ISSUES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION.
UPDATE - 12:10 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO DEPLOYMENT ISSUES IS STILL ONGOING.
UPDATE - 12:40 UTC - INVESTIGATION CONTINUES, THE ISSUE HAS BEEN NARROWED DOWN.
UPDATE - 12:55 UTC - ESI IS BACK ONLINE AGAIN.
UPDATE - 13:10 UTC - ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT IS BACK ONLINE AGAIN.
UPDATE - 13:15 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS BACK ONLINE AND ACCEPTING CONNECTIONS. WE ARE MONITORING.

It's been 3hrs with no update and I still cannot log into a stuck system. (Sieh) On the plus side, I guess I can look forward to the free skillpoints
CCP Lebowski
CCP Lebowski
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2017.02.14 16:29:23 - [220] - Quote

md5oogle wrote:
It's been 3hrs with no update and I still cannot log into a stuck system. (Sieh) On the plus side, I guess I can look forward to the free skillpoints
This and all other stuck systems (Aside from Arifsdald) should now be up and running again! Sorry for the wait and thanks for the patience.

CCP Lebowski | EVE Quality Assurance | Team Five-0

@CCP_Lebowski

Gilbaron
Gilbaron
Free-Space-Ranger
Northern Coalition.

Posted - 2017.02.14 16:55:55 - [221] - Quote

you can loot from a yellow angel battlecruiser wreck and gain suspect in the process even if safety is set green

Bug report ID is EBR-111630
Kyrrant
Kyrrant
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2017.02.14 17:04:18 - [222] - Quote

Can't accept corp contracts in a citadel apparently.
Arthur Aihaken
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d

Posted - 2017.02.14 17:29:30 - [223] - Quote

Read this on Reddit earlier...

99 glitches and bugs to fix...
99 glitches and bugs...
Fix one bug, one more down...
184 more bugs and glitches now...

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Mynxee
Mynxee
Signal Cartel
EvE-Scout Enclave

Posted - 2017.02.14 21:22:09 - [224] - Quote

epicurus 2 wrote:

Agreed, but one doesn't need to have a written rule or spent effort blocking loopholes, for someone to know whether it is wrong. The credo is a jointly accepted guide for living and behaviour, the fact breaches have to be enforced, means the "player" has not engaged his conscience. no one should ever need to be "told"

enforcing the credo is simply a sign the player has failed to live by it.

It takes some of our pilots some time to adjust to a different sort of culture than they might have experienced before; our approach allows for some forgiveness in certain situations. However, maintaining a culture in a game environment does indeed require enforcement, typically in the form of saying goodbye to serial nonconformers. Something something about "One Credo to rule them all" and "The needs of our rep are greater than the needs of the few, or the one."

In other news, game's been up for awhile so I'm sure no one's even reading this thread anymore!

Lost in space, looking for sigs...

Blog: Cloaky Wanderer

Sylvia Kildare
Sylvia Kildare
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.02.14 23:06:39 - [225] - Quote

Atlas Durham wrote:
/r/outside. highly advise against it, 'tis a silly place

Sillier than Camelot, even?
elitatwo
elitatwo
Dicker Quick and Hyde Defense Attorneys
O.U.Z.O. Alliance

Posted - 2017.02.15 14:46:12 - [226] - Quote

From the latest patch notes:

...causing industry job costs to be too low...

That wasn't an issue dammit. All the things very broken for years now are issues. This one was not.

Eve Minions is recruiting.

This is the law of ship progression!

Aura sound-clips: Aura forever

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240418/2130
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.