Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Deployment Issues - 2017/02/14

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 7 post(s)
Winter Archipelago
Winter Archipelago
Autumn Industrial Enterprises

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.02.14 13:30:43 - [181] - Quote

Are the Gala sites not spawning currently? I haven't seen any after ~15 jumps through a quiet area (and have double-checked to make sure that that beacons and similar are showing on my overview).

Edit :: Scratch that. Found some after around 20 jumps. Oddly enough, in a pipe instead of backwaters.

For the Newbies: The 8 Golden Rules - The Magic 14 Skills - Finding the Right Corp - EVE University Wiki

Dalomar Avalhar
Dalomar Avalhar
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.02.14 13:34:15 - [182] - Quote

Vikk Eskaton wrote:
Are Aegis Sov timers and structure timers paused during downtime or do they keep running? Asking for a friend.

Timers continue to run at UTC during downtime.
[/quote]

Quote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4h9cny/questionif_citadel_anchoring_complete_just_before/

CCP Nularbor said the following

Quote:
If the repair is interrupted by downtime it is restarted after downtime (full 15 minutes). This makes setting your vulnerability or anchoring just before downtime a little more risky than the other hours of the day.

Which is it? Has this changed?

Quote:
SOV timers continue, structure repair timers restart after downtime.

well the timer didnt pause for the armor, but it is secure for 21h. so i guess we need to start all over. Im not sure it is as CCP planned for but it sure didnt pause. I looged in pretty quickly after the server came up.
Linus Gorp
Linus Gorp
Ministry of Propaganda and Morale
Black Marker

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:34:24 - [183] - Quote

smokmog wrote:
i online see a chat window with 9 players and a black screen...

Did someone scoop your pod into his cargohold? Thought CCP "fixed" that 14 years ago..

When you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're, you come across as being so uneducated that your viewpoint can be safely dismissed. The literate is unlikely to learn much from the illiterate.

Margret Putnam
Margret Putnam
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:34:57 - [184] - Quote

Industry tab is blank, not loading either ran jobs or new blueprints.
Jarund Lebreth
Jarund Lebreth
Farakan Planet Industries

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:37:11 - [185] - Quote

I am missing all my industry jobs, are all those products and BPOs gone?

EDIT: they're back!
Margret Putnam
Margret Putnam
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:38:29 - [186] - Quote

Margret Putnam wrote:

resolved now
Commander Spurty
Commander Spurty

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:38:29 - [187] - Quote

Margret Putnam wrote:

Just a spinner .. same deal ..

Also, did the event start yet? #WheresAllTheSigs?

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

And ships that sail the sea

But the best ships are Spaceships

Built by CCP

Ncc 1709
Ncc 1709
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Badfellas Inc.

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:39:18 - [188] - Quote

no alliance logo updates?
been waiting 4 months without any update on them
Mack Warhammer
Mack Warhammer
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:39:41 - [189] - Quote

Max Wheatley wrote:
Demonspawn 666 wrote:
Yaaay for extended downtime....might get to venture outside the house for a while if this keeps up!

There's a whole world out there away from the computer apparently!

Who would have thought it! Shocked

What is this "outside" you speak of?

At stoped after reading "venture" - another miner, boring - the I saw that the post is about something else. :D
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:41:43 - [190] - Quote

Ncc 1709 wrote:

Alliance logo updates are not tied to feature releases. They occur when we have a large enough group of logos to warrant an upload.

The next group will be uploaded at some point in the next two weeks, they're currently being processed.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Kahawa Oban
Kahawa Oban
New Groton Industrial Works

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:42:09 - [191] - Quote

FYI

I've noticed that I can't make changes to market order prices; even in Jita 4-4 station.

Not an issue of orders in perimeter stations this is for orders in the NPC Jita 4-4 station. These orders were in existance yesterday and were fine to make changes to at that time.
smokmog
smokmog
Tordenskjold Inc.

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:42:37 - [192] - Quote

Linus Gorp wrote:
smokmog wrote:
i online see a chat window with 9 players and a black screen...

Did someone scoop your pod into his cargohold? Thought CCP "fixed" that 14 years ago..

good one, but honestly it is really annoying that dev/op updates 30 minutes ago about tranq. being back up again, yet i still cannot play.

have been waiting for almost 3 hours now and will not be able to play today at all anymore, because i have to work the rest of the day.
Escuro
Escuro
Monks of War
Out of Sight.

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:45:39 - [193] - Quote

Strange FPS spikes on my laptopr after update - http://imgur.com/a/LFJLC

PS No, it's not an Intel 4000 - it's an AMD dual-gpu 7670m. Yet it's bad, but not 40fps bad
Tok'haar Imanik
Tok'haar Imanik
Hedion University
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:47:04 - [194] - Quote

Last night I started doing the last mission in the business career, had to craft 50x infrared S. Got all the mats and started the job with the blueprint. Logged on now, the industry window isn't loading any blueprints, the blueprint is gone from my inventory (blueprint came from the mission) and no jobs active. I can't complete the mission unless I buy a blueprint and wait all over again. Is there anything else I can do?!
edit: I also lost out on my bonus of 200K+ ISK
Bdog Ormand
Bdog Ormand
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:47:49 - [195] - Quote

hey , total noob here but just tried to start my game and when i get to my char selection it wont left me select my guy, i can see his name and avatar picture but everything else is blank, this something to do with the update?
Trice Llulin
Trice Llulin
Eve Dragons

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:48:23 - [196] - Quote

Logged in, none of my ships or inventory are anywhere to be seen (they are just indexed) Shocked. My station dock is empty. It made for very cool in-station screenshots Idea though. Could we please now get the real game ? Ugh
Hazzel nut
Hazzel nut
Stundenglas Syndikat
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:50:40 - [197] - Quote

Kahawa Oban wrote:
FYI

I've noticed that I can't make changes to market order prices; even in Jita 4-4 station.

Not an issue of orders in perimeter stations this is for orders in the NPC Jita 4-4 station. These orders were in existance yesterday and were fine to make changes to at that time.

same here
Paula Creamer
Paula Creamer
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.02.14 13:59:52 - [198] - Quote

Anyone else seeing normally quiet systems in Domain offline or gate stopped for heavy traffic?
Cakahr
Cakahr
Status Unknown.
Manifesto.

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:01:51 - [199] - Quote

Sorry character selection failed . failed . . .

Sorry your character is located in a system that is too busy

Sorry you can't jump into that system it is too busy....here are two locations that will get you ganked due to a war deck.

Old Jita style error messages on some back water location that might have 5 people in local. Tried to fly an alt into the system with the gate saying - sorry too busy.

Enzaki
Enzaki
Kenshin.
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:03:42 - [200] - Quote

look like contracts are down or we are like 20 guys trying to buy ships on contracts nothing happen when you click buy :(
Allor Tron
Allor Tron
Evernight Inc.

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:05:26 - [201] - Quote

Keeping getting "Server Delayed." pop up, and cant conversate with my L4 Mission agent. Only that agent though. Also certain gates are currently down.
Winter Archipelago
Winter Archipelago
Autumn Industrial Enterprises

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:05:38 - [202] - Quote

I've crashed three times when attempting to view the Gala SKIN for the Kryos, but have no issues when viewing the Maulus or Helios SKIN. I just checked the SKIN for the Nereus, and crashed when attempting to view it, as well.

For the Newbies: The 8 Golden Rules - The Magic 14 Skills - Finding the Right Corp - EVE University Wiki

Paula Creamer
Paula Creamer
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:05:54 - [203] - Quote

Cakahr wrote:
Sorry character selection failed . failed . . .

Sorry your character is located in a system that is too busy

Sorry you can't jump into that system it is too busy....here are two locations that will get you ganked due to a war deck.

Old Jita style error messages on some back water location that might have 5 people in local. Tried to fly an alt into the system with the gate saying - sorry too busy.

Same issue I am seeing
Bdog Ormand
Bdog Ormand
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:09:19 - [204] - Quote

Bdog Ormand wrote:
hey , total noob here but just tried to start my game and when i get to my char selection it wont left me select my guy, i can see his name and avatar picture but everything else is blank, this something to do with the update?

heres what im seeing incase anyone was conffused by what i meant, http://imgur.com/RKHplkK
Karrick Salk
Karrick Salk
NORSE Productions Inc.
Aurora Foundation

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:20:18 - [205] - Quote

Tranq is up, but my chars are located in a system that is stuck. try back later.

Patch day, and we have problems? Who would'a thunk it.... : /

-K
Eredrius
Eredrius
THORN Syndicate
Circle-Of-Two

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:21:13 - [206] - Quote

my fighters are not warping back they keep trying burn back to me rather than warp.........Ugh
Eredrius
Eredrius
THORN Syndicate
Circle-Of-Two

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:23:16 - [207] - Quote

and they are 12k km away
Commander Spurty
Commander Spurty

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:30:28 - [208] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Ncc 1709 wrote:

Alliance logo updates are not tied to feature releases. They occur when we have a large enough group of logos to warrant an upload.

The next group will be uploaded at some point in the next two weeks, they're currently being processed.

Oh please link info on how to do this :D

Nevermind, found it https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/alliance-logos-you-clarification-on-submissions/ I think ...

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

Built by CCP

Spurty
Spurty

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:30:28 - [209] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Ncc 1709 wrote:

Oh please link info on how to do this :D

I really can't find it. All links I've discovered pipe to /dev/null

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

Built by CCP

Anke Eyrou
Anke Eyrou
Hades Sisters

Posted - 2017.02.14 14:42:05 - [210] - Quote

Did this latrest release have anything to do withthe industry window interface as mine is now resuising to load blueprints in the production section?

I expect to get this post deleted or locked. So much for freedom of expression.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240514/0949
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.