Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Skill Queue Issues - 2017/06/09

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Cypherous
Cypherous
Cypherous Corporation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.09 12:44:01 - [1] - Quote

Joan Maetsuycker wrote:
easy remboursement is to give one mini skill injector to the customers then handle all the reimbursement with customer care

don't know of evemon is right I train 1800 SP/hr so 8 hour loss makes a mini skill injector

That would be basically giving people the ability to get ISK for a minor disruption, they will add the SP directly to the pool so you can apply it to the character that missed out on it rather than letting you give it to any character
Cypherous
Cypherous
Cypherous Corporation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.09 12:45:19 - [2] - Quote

Arrow Jumpdrive wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
The content of this forum post is also reflected here as a news item on the community portal.

After a script was run yesterday to address an issue with Ghost Training, we received a number of reports that some pilots had noticed their skill queues had been paused and their characters were not training.

The cause for this was identified as an issue with the script that was run, which didn't behave as expected and has resulted in a significant number of pilots losing training time over the course of the last 24 hours.

We're currently in the process of applying a fix for this, which will identify all the affected accounts, and will automatically restart training for those who haven't already logged in and done so.

Once this process has been completed, we will look to compensate all affected pilots in the coming days with a refund of skillpoints lost due to this issue.

Sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience that this issue with training has caused!

Thanks for the heads up Falcon...

Anything coming down the wire about reimbursement for time lost ?. Perhaps a skill point injection for a fix ?.

How are you working out that a script ran YESTERDAY cost you 3 days of SP? i mean, i know EVE doesn't follow all the rules of spacetime but you can't fit 3 days in to 12 hours :P
Cypherous
Cypherous
Cypherous Corporation

Posted - 2017.06.09 14:18:09 - [3] - Quote

Hothin wrote:
i personally just logged on & noticed the sp issue , i have multiple chars training on this account, i dont know when this started, but until now i have lost sp, i think we all should get some sp on everuy char on every account tbh

SP will likely be given to any character affected by this, only those with active skill queues rather than just every character on an account

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,30s, ref 20240417/2217
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.