| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Marduk Felzhen
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 22:22:00 -
[1]
Caldari ships are dull, grey, uniform to match the caldari civilization's way of life Minmatar ships are junky looking, low tech, as are their pilots and their warrior culture Amarr ships are gold plated, beautiful looking, awe inspiring, like the might of the Amarr empire
Why are gallente ships not flamboyant and colorful like their pilots? Gallente ships should have flashing neon windows, and drones that flash around like colorful butterflies. Also, when gallente blasters fire, there should be a loud resounding "zzzzzzap, zzzzzzap"
Thoughts.
|

Ikasu
Gallente The Durandal Organization The Cyrene Initiative
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 22:26:00 -
[2]
Amen. I want my disco-thron ------------------------------------------------- Attention Devs, for every isk you send me one member of your family will be returned safely.
|

ReaperOfSly
Gallente Lyrus Associates Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 22:31:00 -
[3]
Hmm strobe lights on a thorax. Now there's an idea. --------------------------------------------------------------------
Beer is my religion. Guinness is my God. |

Elliott Manchild
omen. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 22:46:00 -
[4]
The lachesis is pink what more do you want 
Your sig is too big, maximum size is 24000 bytes. Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions. - Devil Leave me be you evil mods =[ |

Nicholas Barker
MASS
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 22:57:00 -
[5]
you even looked at the hyperion? ---
|

Breed Love
FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 22:59:00 -
[6]
I officially approve of this thread. ----- sigs are for wussies. |

DiuxDium
Free Mercenaries Union FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 23:02:00 -
[7]
As an Enyo Pilot I resent this thread. ------------- The above user should never be taken seriously. |

SiJira
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 23:03:00 -
[8]
i support this thread ____ __ ________ _sig below_ the jet cans are made so that people that dont mine can get free ore
miners ritually donate the ore to anyone wishing to take some |

ReaperOfSly
Gallente Lyrus Associates Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 23:09:00 -
[9]
I think there used to be a ship called a Phobos. It was a pink thorax. --------------------------------------------------------------------
Beer is my religion. Guinness is my God. |

CaptainSeafort
Gallente Through the Looking Glass
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 23:12:00 -
[10]
pink moros sighted in the vicinity of eris ;)
"Planets and moons no longer hitch rides on player ships. Their towel privileges have been revoked." HHGG Lives on in EVE! |

Mister Poopypants
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 23:28:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Marduk Felzhen Also, when gallente blasters fire, there should be a loud resounding "zzzzzzap, zzzzzzap"
Thoughts.
When Amarr lasers fire, the sound effect should be someone saying "pew! pew!"...
|

CrestoftheStars
Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 23:30:00 -
[12]
Edited by: CrestoftheStars on 24/05/2007 23:29:50 hehe yer actually ;)
edit: besides for the hybrid turrets since we caldariens have to use those to and we DON'T like the idea of a butterfly effect and disco sound when we shoot:P ___________________________________________ Humans take everything that is beautiful and sweet and turn it into something horrifying and ugly.
|

Kylar Renpurs
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 23:31:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Mister ****ypants
Originally by: Marduk Felzhen Also, when gallente blasters fire, there should be a loud resounding "zzzzzzap, zzzzzzap"
Thoughts.
When Amarr lasers fire, the sound effect should be someone saying "pew! pew!"...
It's a shame there isn't minor client side modding facilitated or allowed (I.e. replacing sound effects ;) ) Change the warp scram sound effect to 'Oh man, you stupid carebear, bet you wish you fit stabs now hey?' Improve Market Competition! |

Durham Elysion
Solar Wind Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 23:56:00 -
[14]
I'm waiting for my 4" exhausts, my GT-carbon fibre wings, green neon lights and an open air filter for my thorax.
I'll be all "wooooOOOO PTSCHHH" on y'all!
|

Stakhanov
kleptomaniacs
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:08:00 -
[15]
Like this ?
|

Kerosene
Caldari Fun Inc Knights Of Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:14:00 -
[16]
The Arazu has some pimp flashing headlights and the lachesis has a monster boy racer spoiler if that counts? But tbh until I can have a tin can for an exhaust and the ability to play crap music at 140Db then I won't be happy either. __ The way to stop isk farmers is to STOP BUYING ISK.
Xelas recruitment ad in my bio (nerf mods sense of satire ffs) |

MrTripps
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:26:00 -
[17]
Gal design is more French then San Francisco parade. Gal design reminds me of ships in The Fifth Element, so...yeah...not much difference.
Personally, as a Texan, I'd like to put neked lady mud flaps on my Domi.
"Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim." - Bertrand Russell |

Sakura Nihil
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:34:00 -
[18]
They have flying wangs.
End of argument.
|

Sarus Drem
Crimson Star Empire
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:47:00 -
[19]
/signed
As a gallentean I approve this message.
|

Stephente
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:48:00 -
[20]
The Iteron Mark V should vibrate.
|

Invidious Malinigvious
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:49:00 -
[21]
Maybe they should add a rainbow bumper sticker.
|

Heaven Crest
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:53:00 -
[22]
Originally by: ReaperOfSly Hmm strobe lights on a thorax. Now there's an idea.
"Sir! He's firing the seizure cannon, what do we do?" "What else can we do, but DANCE!"
Look at the heavens. Beautiful, aren't they? Take a good look, they wont be like that when I'm through. |

Korizan
Oort Cloud Industries
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:54:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Stephente The Iteron Mark V should vibrate.
It does they come standard with a serious stereo system that gives a good base vibration  
I guess that explains why some gallente pilots are a lot more satified in a hauler then others  
|

Stems
Trade Consortium
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:55:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Korizan
Originally by: Stephente The Iteron Mark V should vibrate.
It does they come standard with a serious stereo system that gives a good base vibration  
I guess that explains why some gallente pilots are a lot more satified in a hauler then others  
  
Oh and another vote for a disco Thron!
|

Stephente
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 01:58:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Korizan
Originally by: Stephente The Iteron Mark V should vibrate.
It does they come standard with a serious stereo system that gives a good base vibration  
I guess that explains why some gallente pilots are a lot more satified in a hauler then others  
LOL. I can just imagine the docking message you'd get from that female voice:
"Docking request ACCEPTED!!!"
|

Korizan
Oort Cloud Industries
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 02:06:00 -
[26]
OMG
Alright that is it I lost it
After the last few comments I came across this thread How long will server stay up? well thats it  
|

Danton Marcellus
Nebula Rasa Holdings
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 02:10:00 -
[27]
Gallente ships are an insult to my fashion sense I agree, they try to compensate with overly flamboyant names but fail miserably.
Also Known As |

Jinx Barker
GFB Scientific
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 02:17:00 -
[28]
Rave party and X on every ship, I say!
|

cal venus
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 05:51:00 -
[29]
I love this idea. I want seizure-enducing or vegas-style spaceships. :D
|

Cadiz
Caldari No Quarter. Vae Victis.
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 07:53:00 -
[30]
Gallente ships are never, ever pink.
It's Roden Red, you uncultured churls.  ------ Director, No Quarter "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the judicious application of violence." |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |