| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. 12 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Lilan Kahn
Amarr The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:06:00 -
[61]
oi we where there first?!?
we even killed a indy on the way and said bad things in local.
then like true bums we sat around and watched the burning!

Originally by: Eris Discordia
We break after X amount of threads, then we go wild and then we get our medication.
|

Sivona
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:07:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Von Zarovick when you jumped in, lag was fkn crazy, we couldnt lock,not to mention shoot, it would have been loads of fun if it wasnt so laggy.
This game is fkn unplayable.
Props to MC/Toxin for jumping in.
Indeed it wasn't about losing ships we knew it would probably happen and were prepared for that it was the manner in which we lost them with people never loading/never seeing targets etc which is annoying. Hopefully it will get better soon.
|

Aramark
Omega Enterprises
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:10:00 -
[63]
*snip*
Please email us at [email protected] if you'd like to discuss moderation -Sahwoolo [/url]
|

Aramark
Omega Enterprises
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:10:00 -
[64]
*snip* Please don't troll -Sahwoolo [/url]
|

Kaemka
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:13:00 -
[65]
*relogs after having desynced or sthn, 2-3 mins into the fight* *sets max speed on his dictor* *clicks MWD* *30 sec nothing happens* *ship starts accelerating* *enemy vaga approaches, locks and activates guns, all in about 15 secs* *Kaemka dies*
I know he was just lucky and I wasnt and all that, no tinfoil and stuff, but its still fustrating when enemy got like 1/3 of your own lag and kills you before you can do anything.
|

GomezChou
Gallente Nexus Analytics Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:13:00 -
[66]
IAC fleet was working out how best to support the egg, when we recieved word that it was down. MC fleet warps to wlar gate, jumps through. I start calling primaries. IAC cyno'd capitals to the gate. I eventually had to stop calling when every bs I called was reported already destroyed. There were still 20+ "living" contacts on overview when I logged out. Not fun.
Props to MC and friends for fighting it out. Props to IAC and friends for a job well done. Lag was ****e, but it always is.
|

Traxio Nacho
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:14:00 -
[67]
Can anyone tell me if i'm dead please? Jumped in neither client loaded after 5mins of nothing tried relogging and sat watching a black screen for a while till I gave up 
Would like to hear an official response about the Egg though
|

Linavin
Mercurialis Inc. Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:16:00 -
[68]
Edited by: Linavin on 15/07/2007 00:17:05 So far your not on the IAC board. That lag was pretty damn horrible. I jumped in right after you guys, didn't load system until after the fight. ---
|

Traxio Nacho
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:18:00 -
[69]
Originally by: Linavin So far your not on the IAC board
Score Still unable to login soooooo could be dying right now, if not should be fun tomorrow getting out
|

sakana
North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:18:00 -
[70]
smacktalker says what? ------------
|

Aramark
Omega Enterprises
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:18:00 -
[71]
in after the ban [/url]
|

Menf
Seraphin Technologies Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:21:00 -
[72]
props to everyone who think he did a good job against an "have no probs"enemy...
wouldnt be suprised if this fits to less then 10ppl
..but everything is ok...we need bombs, overheatin and triage-modes...the game works fantastic  _____________________________________________
Some players allready noticed.. "If you SEE me, its allready too late..."
|

Gjs312
MASS Ministry Of Amarrian Secret Service
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:21:00 -
[73]
Well, was ballsy of mc to jump thier whole support fleet into our camp when it would seem they knew what we had, respect gained for that and a very clean local afterwards.
However as I gather it the only reason that egg was sitting there like 15 hours from downtime is because it was deployed last night and for some reason bugged and didnt turn into an outpost. Honostly if there is any truth to that story it really ought to be reimbursed, but feel a little bad for mc/outbreak losing a bunch of ships basically over nothing if it does .
|

saadi
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:23:00 -
[74]
*snip* Posting with an unidentified character and characters in NPC corporations in this forum is prohibited. If you wish to participate in the discussions here, be sure to have your corporation and or alliance status ticked in your forum settings. - Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected])
|

FewGoodMen
Gallente Gordon Brown Fan Club
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:26:00 -
[75]
poor iac
|

Khayman33
Section XIII Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:26:00 -
[76]
Originally by: The Beatnuts so ehm.
what happened?
new outpost or just dropped sov?
No just BoB need a thing to have will to fight ... After loosing a Titan , they will make forum war about a poor bugged outpost... Forum war for the loose , get out .
|

Sivona
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:26:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Gjs312 Well, was ballsy of mc to jump thier whole support fleet into our camp when it would seem they knew what we had, respect gained for that and a very clean local afterwards.
However as I gather it the only reason that egg was sitting there like 15 hours from downtime is because it was deployed last night and for some reason bugged and didnt turn into an outpost. Honostly if there is any truth to that story it really ought to be reimbursed, but feel a little bad for mc/outbreak losing a bunch of ships basically over nothing if it does .
If this is the case and it genuinely bugged it should of been made untargettable or moved to a station by the GM. Sitting it out there and allowing it to be shot then saying 'oh it was bugged - reimburse' seems a tad unfair after we spent the night moving down and shooting it 
|

Von Zarovick
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:26:00 -
[78]
yeah, the lag was so horrible for us that I cant imagine it getting any worse. But MC/Toxin probably had 2 times the lag we had Signature removed - please email us to find out why - Jacques([email protected]) |

Traxio Nacho
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:27:00 -
[79]
Originally by: Gjs312 Well, was ballsy of mc to jump thier whole support fleet into our camp when it would seem they knew what we had, respect gained for that and a very clean local afterwards.
However as I gather it the only reason that egg was sitting there like 15 hours from downtime is because it was deployed last night and for some reason bugged and didnt turn into an outpost. Honostly if there is any truth to that story it really ought to be reimbursed, but feel a little bad for mc/outbreak losing a bunch of ships basically over nothing if it does .
If the case of the egg still being there was down to a bug then without a doubt it should be reimbursed.
However normally in situation like this I would expect a GM to be in the system in seconds telling us to bugger off and not to shoot it and there wasn't so either all the GMs were asleep or?
Anyhow good fight to IAC/AAA and friends 
|

Spenz
Gallente Dark Knights of Deneb Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:27:00 -
[80]
WTG CCP. Yep this game NEEDED overheating, bombs, and other stuff. Im sure it needed bugged outposts and desync as well.
Im glad MC is being a good sport about this. Had I been caught in a bubble when I desynced (as did everyone else) I would have probably died too.
If I had an Alt I would probably post with it... |

Traxio Nacho
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:29:00 -
[81]
Originally by: Von Zarovick yeah, the lag was so horrible for us that I cant imagine it getting any worse. But MC/Toxin probably had 2 times the lag we had
Earlier we jumped into a small camp of yours in HED and 90% of us got desynched lol, really hope CCP fix that soon 
|

Evil Thug
Rage and Terror Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:29:00 -
[82]
Edited by: Evil Thug on 15/07/2007 00:30:24 Hey, stop complaining. At least you lost usual battleship gang in lag, not 42 capitals Get used to it.
|

laotse
Firing Squad Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:29:00 -
[83]
mc please remove the mecenary ticker it looks like a joke, all of eve already now you left that along time ago so stop making a fool of your self http://80.126.192.128:8888/tfd/uploads/1121735338/gallery_11_8_1124480365.jpg
Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 kbs, ty - Cortes |

sableye
principle of motion Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:30:00 -
[84]
was a god fight, although I had desync ononechater, second just seemed to lag. I personally do;nt know much about station egg myself except it was deployed this morning and now killed I have no idea aabout bugs
Join The Fight With Promo Today |

Hellaciouss
Genco Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:32:00 -
[85]
Edited by: Hellaciouss on 15/07/2007 00:33:21
I jumped into F4R2 and all I saw was reds. I said to myself, "Hmmm, massive reds, no blues, fair fight". So I hit MWD on my Crow and began to solowtfpwn everything. I had my earphones on and a mirical happen. An angel was telling me who to shoot first, and who to shoot second. I noticed my 3 missles were doing way more damage then I'd ever seen, but my damage messeges were turned off, so I couldn't tell exactly how much they were doing. God bless this Angel.
A few minutes after the fight was over, I lagged for about 2 minutes and all of a sudden a bunch of blues appeared out of nowhere, capitals and all, fighters deployed, drones out. I saids to them, "You guys are too late, everything's dead, don't forget to loot". I think MC and friends learned their lesson on this day.

Tonight's the night the world begins again... |

Gjs312
MASS Ministry Of Amarrian Secret Service
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:33:00 -
[86]
Edited by: Gjs312 on 15/07/2007 00:33:51
Originally by: Sivona
Originally by: Gjs312 Well, was ballsy of mc to jump thier whole support fleet into our camp when it would seem they knew what we had, respect gained for that and a very clean local afterwards.
However as I gather it the only reason that egg was sitting there like 15 hours from downtime is because it was deployed last night and for some reason bugged and didnt turn into an outpost. Honostly if there is any truth to that story it really ought to be reimbursed, but feel a little bad for mc/outbreak losing a bunch of ships basically over nothing if it does .
If this is the case and it genuinely bugged it should of been made untargettable or moved to a station by the GM. Sitting it out there and allowing it to be shot then saying 'oh it was bugged - reimburse' seems a tad unfair after we spent the night moving down and shooting it 
Honostly, I cant say I disagree with you, but as with most things ccp it is what it is.
|

Traxio Nacho
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:33:00 -
[87]
Originally by: laotse mc please remove the mecenary ticker it looks like a joke, all of eve already now you left that along time ago so stop making a fool of your self
You may want to be quiet before your alliance leadership tells you too again 
|

Khayman33
Section XIII Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:33:00 -
[88]
Please CCP reintroduce the server crash , that can be good along side the desynch , the useless bomb , triage and bugged contrats FTW !
|

Fedaykin Naib
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:35:00 -
[89]
My personal belief is that the 50 janitors required for the outpost went on strike because of always having to clean up after hung over IAC! :D
"Long Live the Fighters!"
|

Death Struck
|
Posted - 2007.07.15 00:35:00 -
[90]
Originally by: Sivona
Originally by: Gjs312 Well, was ballsy of mc to jump thier whole support fleet into our camp when it would seem they knew what we had, respect gained for that and a very clean local afterwards.
However as I gather it the only reason that egg was sitting there like 15 hours from downtime is because it was deployed last night and for some reason bugged and didnt turn into an outpost. Honostly if there is any truth to that story it really ought to be reimbursed, but feel a little bad for mc/outbreak losing a bunch of ships basically over nothing if it does .
If this is the case and it genuinely bugged it should of been made untargettable or moved to a station by the GM. Sitting it out there and allowing it to be shot then saying 'oh it was bugged - reimburse' seems a tad unfair after we spent the night moving down and shooting it 
Yeah, its unfortunate for those who lost ships, how about unfortunate for those who lost an egg if it was bugged because of a slow response by CCP or lack of any response. But yeah, poor people who flew down.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. 12 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |