| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Yoravian
Gallente Xila Inferno Production
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 15:28:00 -
[91]
Originally by: Admiral Love Edited by: Admiral Love on 20/07/2007 15:24:05 Hmm creating a thread like this is perhaps a little like sitting naked with bleeding balls in a pool of piranhas. I Won't do it again - most of you guys are pretty nasty.
If by 'you guys are pretty nasty' you mean 'you guys are sure good at explaining game mechanics to guys like me', then yes. Yes we are. ------ It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what. |

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 15:34:00 -
[92]
No I didn't mean that. I meant you're pretty nasty.
|

Drunk Driver
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 15:40:00 -
[93]
Originally by: Admiral Love
First you may be convo'd or somehow find you have a new 'friend'.
I know nobody likes me so I'm not affected by this scam.
|

Wind Ictiva
Delta Kappa Gamma
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 15:55:00 -
[94]
I claim that comment as MY sig!! mine!
Originally by: Admiral Love
Hmm creating a thread like this is perhaps a little like sitting naked with bleeding balls in a pool of piranhas. I Won't do it again - most of you guys are pretty nasty.
|

DarkElf
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 15:59:00 -
[95]
Originally by: Admiral Love No I didn't mean that. I meant you're pretty nasty.
The trouble is that when ppl come to the forums complaining about something saying that ppl are exploiting where they are clearly not then it tends to make ppl a little defensive. Maybe next time do your research and see if what you're saying is right before posting, just my thoughts.
But yeah you're right. c&p is not for the faint hearted...welcome 
DE
|

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 16:07:00 -
[96]
Originally by: Wind Ictiva I claim that comment as MY sig!! mine!
Sure you can have it.. Gimme 4.5b isk and its yours!!
|

Wind Ictiva
Delta Kappa Gamma
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 16:08:00 -
[97]
but the funny thing about that comment is that that was exactly what i was thinking (except i had sharks in mind). people can get a bit nasty in here (c&p forum).
most of the time these guys are real kittens. really! but if someone says the wrong thing they can turn into vicious animals pretty fast.
what made your post offensive to them was the begging, the whining (and ok, i¦ll grant you that it was pretty vague) and the wasting CCP¦s time with the petition (since it¦s clearly not an exploit).
but like i said, i totally understand you being pssd off. if i¦d lose money like that... when i thought i was doing somebody a favor... that would be a pretty harsh slap in the face
Originally by: Admiral Love
Hmm creating a thread like this is perhaps a little like sitting naked with bleeding balls in a pool of piranhas. I Won't do it again - most of you guys are pretty nasty.
|

Wind Ictiva
Delta Kappa Gamma
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 16:13:00 -
[98]
Originally by: Admiral Love
Originally by: Wind Ictiva I claim that comment as MY sig!! mine!
Sure you can have it.. Gimme 4.5b isk and its yours!!
since im kinda of the pirate persuasion, i think im just gonna steal that comment
i just think its hilarious. and it describes pretty accuratelly how i feel whenever i post in these sewers.
Originally by: Admiral Love
Hmm creating a thread like this is perhaps a little like sitting naked with bleeding balls in a pool of piranhas. I Won't do it again - most of you guys are pretty nasty.
|

Irish Whiskey
Caldari The Malevolent
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 17:06:00 -
[99]
Edited by: Irish Whiskey on 20/07/2007 17:11:26 Thats a Templar, the amarr fighter. Its a combat drone used by carriers.
|

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 17:18:00 -
[100]
Eh?
|

Flinx Evenstar
Minmatar Spartan Industries Cruel Intentions
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 17:25:00 -
[101]
Originally by: Admiral Love Eh?
It's a long running joke 
It has made me realise that you probably don't pay much attention to the forums, which is why you probably missed all the other threads describing the exact scenario that you fell for.
Creating a thread on a forum you didn't bother reading yourself, warning mission runners, who will not read it, about a scam that all pirates knew about anyway, does have a kind of delicious irony about it 
I, erm, like kill things and stuff |

killerkeano
kleptomaniacs
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 22:09:00 -
[102]
boo friggin hoo.
|

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 22:55:00 -
[103]
Hmm Pirates of the Caribbean eh? Isn't it a bit late for you to be up? Shouldn't you be in bed now?
|

Irish Whiskey
Caldari The Malevolent
|
Posted - 2007.07.20 23:05:00 -
[104]
Funny how he didnt get the joke, that was my exact point. There is so much information available for EVERYONE if they put out the effort. This game punishes people for being stupid, it's a (should be) well known fact. I've popped rookies one jump into lowsec from highsec systems and I tend to get 2 reactions: a) darn, i guess im not strong enough to come out here yet (i usually give em some cash and some general advice) b) OMG call the whaambulance!
Anyways, its even more entertaining to see him resort to lame smacktalk once he realizes how stupid this whole thing has made him look. Thread's dead.
PS Admiral Love, there is only 2 rules in eve: Always keep an up to date clone. Dont fly what you can't afford to lose.
|

Nyck
Not Your Common Killers
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 02:14:00 -
[105]
I'd like to simply point out that his losses continue to grow as the topic goes on. He claims he lost a Navy Raven and a Nighthawk. The killmail clearly states he lost a Vulture. Either this is the worst laid out donation scam ever, or the op is the worst gamer ever. ----------------------------------------------- Could someone tally how many times this topic has been beat to death? |

paranoidkiller
Gallente InterGalactic Corp. Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 02:38:00 -
[106]
Originally by: Admiral Love Commodore Andrews, Vasili vonHolst and their associates are running a confidence scam in high sec empire. A number of corps and players have reported and I have experienced first hand their nasty tactics.
First you may be convo'd or somehow find you have a new 'friend'.
Conversations will be generated by the scum bags about mods, equipment etc while they decide if you are valuable prey.
After a few weeks of supposed 'friendship' you may be invited to run a mission.
Their two corps have a bogus war dec between them ( a one man corp and a 3 man corp) this allows them to safely kill you whilst ganged in high sec without concord interference. um if you lost more then one ship to the same scam then you deserved tog et scammed lol :P
You will be gang warped to a ss to be killed rather than to the beginning of a mission.
Between me and another account I lost 4.5b of kit. A Thons inv field, a gist-c type x-large booster, Navey Raven, Nighthawk, and various other items. The isk I used to buy those items was generated through the sale of a 2004 account I had.
Their actions have created misery to many other players, mission runners in empire. If you see them flick a finger a the very least.
Oh and any donations are welcome, ccp won't help stop their scam or reimberse me even though they know they are doing it know. SO I need to get my isk back somehow. The charity hat is out for the filling.. Thanks and look out for those miserible low lifes.
Moved from General Discussion. -Wachtmeister ([email protected])
|

FarScape III
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 03:43:00 -
[107]
Originally by: lofty29 Lollerskates. My plan is working! 
Lofty you helped to put this out front, if it gets fixed and we can use gangs again I will thank you.
It is not honorable but even if no one took advantage of the exploit people would still tend not to want to gang.
So I just want it fixed actua;y and I'm not so upset with the people taking advantage of it.
But yes it is not honorable either and that is why i would not do it. But that is besides the point I would think.
CCP fix this please.
A Minmater City... Cool! My Skills |

Atreides Horza
toxicology
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 05:58:00 -
[108]
Originally by: Admiral Love point is after a few weeks of faked friendship trust existed. This is the scam.
If you'd known me for one week without ever having seen me, just talking about the weather over the cellphone in conversations initiated by me ("hey, i'm a complete a-hole stranger, howz life?"), and all of the sudden I suggest that we take your Ferrari for a spin, would you do it? 
|

Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Omerta Syndicate Exuro Mortis
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 06:16:00 -
[109]
Cheers for the scam warning...
Originally by: Admiral Love Oh and any donations are welcome, ccp won't help stop their scam or reimberse me even though they know they are doing it know. SO I need to get my isk back somehow. The charity hat is out for the filling.. Thanks and look out for those miserible low lifes.
...and I'll be sure to try and keep what little isk I have to myself.
Other scam credit goes to Lofty, for being original.
Now why do Commodore Andrews and Vasili wring a bell... AH YEAH! Now I remember 
Good girls go to Heaven. Bad girls get drunk and pew pew everywhere! |

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 09:06:00 -
[110]
Been sat in this pool a little while now.. My skin is all wrinkly and those Piranha ate all my balls hours ago.
|

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 11:34:00 -
[111]
oh my word.. I just had a realisation about you guys.. And I'm splitting my sides laughing! What am I doing in this silly game?
|

Belial Tempter
Amarr Twisted Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 12:33:00 -
[112]
Originally by: Admiral Love oh my word.. I just had a realisation about you guys.. And I'm splitting my sides laughing! What am I doing in this silly game?
Losing, whining and begging  |

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 12:53:00 -
[113]
Actually no.
|

DarkElf
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 14:30:00 -
[114]
Originally by: Admiral
What am I doing in this silly game?
Everything wrong it would seem.
DE
|

Boomershoot
Caldari Insurgent New Eden Tribe Deus .Ex. Machina
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 15:24:00 -
[115]
Originally by: Admiral Love Actually no.
so you actually didn't open this thread talking about your loses ( vulture + RNI and NH? i cannot even track it back now xD) and warning about a scam that (thanks to lofty, i supppose) every single pirate in the universe know? and you're not asking for donations, ribght?
also thumbs up for the templar joke :P
----------------------------------------------- Forum Warfare - Rank (4) - Level V Forum Warfare Specialist - Rank (9) - Level III Armor Flame Compensation - Rank (5) - Level IV |

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 16:44:00 -
[116]
Well maybe the odd isk or two. Every penny helps.. Get me into the night shelter ya know.. maybe enough for some soup?
|

Bryg Philomena
Green Lantern Corps
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 18:17:00 -
[117]
can we let all these threads die? You lost isk. Dont trust people. Dont fly what you cant afford to lose.
Anyhow, I had fun laughing at your losses. Didnt know commodore went to those lengths.
Lofty: I want in your channel.
Originally by: CCP Wrangler Am I reading this correctly? You claim you have a bug that undresses female avatars???
Your signature image exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie |

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 18:25:00 -
[118]
Nah.. I'm enjoying the predictable lame ass responses 
|

Adelorae24
Caldari Racketeers
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 19:15:00 -
[119]
Yeah so my corp managed to pull off a similar kill just the other night. This moron was bragging about his 70Mil SP Titan pilot main while bringing in another of his alts to help with the mission. He even talked to his alt like it was another player. Everyone was having fun taking shots at each other, and next thing you know pop goes the raven. He even managed to get on his own killmail, the silly git...
|

Admiral Love
Clever Legion of Interstellar Terror
|
Posted - 2007.07.21 19:25:00 -
[120]
That is quite silly
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |