| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Director Stoned
Band of Developers
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 00:32:00 -
[1]
Citizens of the State, rejoice!
The leviathan may do an ok job in major fleet battles involving millions of goons vs whatever is down in Delve, however i believe it's true calling is the ultimate ratting machine. here is what you need:
Highs:
1x oblivion 1x jump portal generator 1x clone vat bay 1x siege warfare link - shield efficiency 1x siege warfare link - shield harmonizing 1x siege warfare link - active shielding 1x information warfare link - electronic superiority 1x improved cloaking device (switch to capital tractor when available)
Mids:
2x invulnerability field II 2x capital shield booster I 2x cap recharger II 2x hardeners to taste
Lows:
4x expanded cargohold II 1x internal force field array I
I loaded heavy on the warfare links because the primary role of the titan is support to the fleet that will be in your hangars. You can fit 4 faction ravens plus some small support in there. If you need a larger fleet you can always create a jump bridge (note: it's important to have people on standby for this). I would suggest a few recons with cyno's to scout belts, etc. Most of my titan fits are gate camp proof because I alway equip a DD, just make sure your m8's are NOT on the grid with you otherwise it gets really messy.
|

Liang Nuren
The Refugees
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 00:34:00 -
[2]
Well, I believe Shrike thought his was gatecamp proof too.... 
Originally by: "QproQ"
When people say "Put 'stabs on your 'cane", they mean GYROSTABS"
|

Lithalnas
Amarr Hadean Drive Yards Archaean Cooperative
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 01:48:00 -
[3]
it should have smartbombs or citadel launchers, if you want to use warfare links, get a command ship or carrier.
However i dont think i could ever use one, nore do i know of anyone who has a titan at all so its all speculative. ------------- Hadean Drive Yards
|

Ferocious FeAr
Eternity INC. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 02:18:00 -
[4]
That setup makes me 
Don't hate me, learn to love me |

Castra Noor
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 02:30:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Castra Noor on 14/08/2007 02:31:02 Bah, why use thos expensive t2 invuls and rechargers, t1 or named should be enuff and cost less.
I like to use sensor dampeners on my leviathan, think this is better than a tank 
edit: and ye don't forget to fit a scrabler - you can't dd anything if it flys away, so a scrambler is a must 
|

DeadRow
Magnificent Beavers Exquisite Malevolence
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 02:36:00 -
[6]
tbfh 4 1600mm plates and a DCUII is all you need for a tank
/DeadRow I Demand a sig hi-jack - DeadRow  |

Arthur Frayn
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 03:01:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Castra Noor Edited by: Castra Noor on 14/08/2007 02:31:02 Bah, why use thos expensive t2 invuls and rechargers, t1 or named should be enuff and cost less.
This has gotta be tongue-in-cheek. If you own/fly a Leviathan, cashflow is certainly not going to be a problem.
|

Vincenzo Delloro
Amarr Lux et Veritas
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 03:09:00 -
[8]
No, no, no, you're doing it wrong.
Hi:
4 x Salvager I 4 x Small Tractor Beam
Med:
1 x AB II 7 x Cap Recharger II
Low:
5 x Expanded Cargohold II
You could maybe swap one of the Cap Rechargers for a Webber if you were scared of frigates.
|

Aziz Hekato
Minmatar Hekato-Matari Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 11:19:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Director Stoned Citizens of the State, rejoice!
The leviathan may do an ok job in major fleet battles involving millions of goons vs whatever is down in Delve, however i believe it's true calling is the ultimate ratting machine. here is what you need:
Highs:
1x oblivion 1x jump portal generator 1x clone vat bay 1x siege warfare link - shield efficiency 1x siege warfare link - shield harmonizing 1x siege warfare link - active shielding 1x information warfare link - electronic superiority 1x improved cloaking device (switch to capital tractor when available)
Mids:
2x invulnerability field II 2x capital shield booster I 2x cap recharger II 2x hardeners to taste
Lows:
4x expanded cargohold II 1x internal force field array I
I loaded heavy on the warfare links because the primary role of the titan is support to the fleet that will be in your hangars. You can fit 4 faction ravens plus some small support in there. If you need a larger fleet you can always create a jump bridge (note: it's important to have people on standby for this). I would suggest a few recons with cyno's to scout belts, etc. Most of my titan fits are gate camp proof because I alway equip a DD, just make sure your m8's are NOT on the grid with you otherwise it gets really messy.
Your tank would break on WC lvl 1, try putting on a 1600mm armor plate on it.
|

Director Stoned
Band of Developers
|
Posted - 2007.08.14 12:58:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Aziz Hekato Your tank would break on WC lvl 1, try putting on a 1600mm armor plate on it.[/quote
I'm trying to shield tank here, 1600mm plates would reduce the cargo hold which you'll need when looting
|

Dreadpilot Roberts
New Balkan Mafia Circle 0f Two
|
Posted - 2007.09.01 12:52:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Dreadpilot Roberts on 01/09/2007 12:52:47
Originally by: Director Stoned Citizens of the State, rejoice!
The leviathan may do an ok job in major fleet battles involving millions of goons vs whatever is down in Delve, however i believe it's true calling is the ultimate ratting machine. here is what you need:
Highs:
1x oblivion 1x jump portal generator 1x clone vat bay 1x siege warfare link - shield efficiency 1x siege warfare link - shield harmonizing 1x siege warfare link - active shielding 1x information warfare link - electronic superiority 1x improved cloaking device (switch to capital tractor when available)
Mids:
2x invulnerability field II 2x capital shield booster I 2x cap recharger II 2x hardeners to taste
Lows:
4x expanded cargohold II 1x internal force field array I
I loaded heavy on the warfare links because the primary role of the titan is support to the fleet that will be in your hangars. You can fit 4 faction ravens plus some small support in there. If you need a larger fleet you can always create a jump bridge (note: it's important to have people on standby for this). I would suggest a few recons with cyno's to scout belts, etc. Most of my titan fits are gate camp proof because I alway equip a DD, just make sure your m8's are NOT on the grid with you otherwise it gets really messy.
 roflmao   
you should at least fit some 200mm autocannons to kill the frigs that will "warp scramble you"  
|

Waxau
Mortis Angelus The Church.
|
Posted - 2007.09.01 13:06:00 -
[12]
You do realise you cant be warp scrambled right? And even then, the DDD means you cant move for 10 minutes. So prepare for a fresh gate camp to come your way ^^.
Secondly - 4 faction ravens isnt really a fleet ^^ Just wasted isk.
I must say, youre rather confused......
|

Sokratesz
Paradox v2.0 Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.09.01 13:26:00 -
[13]
dont feed the trolls
|

Dreadpilot Roberts
New Balkan Mafia Circle 0f Two
|
Posted - 2007.09.01 14:25:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Waxau You do realise you cant be warp scrambled right? And even then, the DDD means you cant move for 10 minutes. So prepare for a fresh gate camp to come your way ^^.
Secondly - 4 faction ravens isnt really a fleet ^^ Just wasted isk.
I must say, youre rather confused......
I beg to differ man ... 4 faction ravens fitted with heavy NOS and hobgoblin II's are an invaluable addition to any fleet, especially one with an uber-Leviathan with T2 fit 
|

sov68n
Caldari RABBLE-RABBLE Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2007.09.01 14:36:00 -
[15]
lol who posts leviathan setups on the forums??? ---
the KOS killboards nerfed our kill sigs!!! |

Jangizal
Caldari NYIT Gangstaz SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.01 19:48:00 -
[16]
I do. When I get my Leviathan, it will be setup like this:
High 7x 'Arbalest' Rocker Launcher I 1x Small Tractor Beam I
Med 7x Sensor Booster II 1x Warp Disruptor II
Low 5x Ballistic Control System II
Not kidding.
Blog. |

sov68n
Caldari RABBLE-RABBLE Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2007.09.01 20:03:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Jangizal I do. When I get my Leviathan, it will be setup like this:
High 7x 'Arbalest' Rocker Launcher I 1x Small Tractor Beam I
Med 7x Sensor Booster II 1x Warp Disruptor II
Low 5x Ballistic Control System II
Not kidding.
wow thats dumb... ---
the KOS killboards nerfed our kill sigs!!! |

Dei
Amarr Guiders' Of Light
|
Posted - 2007.09.01 20:53:00 -
[18]
Just for fun I stuck a theoretical set-up into EFT to see how much tank it could produce.
Highs:
1 x Oblivion Whatever
Mids:
3 x Estamel Invul 2 x Capital Shield Booster 2 x Estamel Shield Boost Amp 1 x Chelm Cap Recharger
Lows:
5 x Chelm PDS
Rigs:
2 x CCC II 1 x CCC I
Running normally it can tank 20,000 dps, and when overloading all your mid slots, it can tank 40,000 dps for a few seconds (until all the mods die). Obviously the lucky pilot flying this thing is gonna have a hell of a time flying about in this ship, although can be quickly neuted and rendered useless.
However, I don't fly supercaps and don't have a ******* clue so if you're a supercap pilot and my set-up is complete bull, then feel free to send me your mails of love. ---
The true master paralyses his opponent, leaving him vulnerable to attack |

Proxy 13
Minmatar H. C. I. Corp
|
Posted - 2007.09.12 17:50:00 -
[19]
zomfgwtfultimatesolorattingmachine waiting for your Erebus set up eagerly good work! btw..hints on how do i camp this ship? 
|

DeadRow
Dragonstar
|
Posted - 2007.09.12 19:39:00 -
[20]
Originally by: sov68n
Originally by: Jangizal I do. When I get my Leviathan, it will be setup like this:
High 7x 'Arbalest' Rocker Launcher I 1x Small Tractor Beam I
Med 7x Sensor Booster II 1x Warp Disruptor II
Low 5x Ballistic Control System II
Not kidding.
wow thats dumb...
Sounds overpowered! /DeadRow
|

Atama Cardel
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.09.12 22:47:00 -
[21]
Anyone else find it funny that you can passive tank the leviathen for over 3 K damage a second? Linkage
|

Andre Ricard
Gallente Templars of Space
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 00:35:00 -
[22]
Edited by: Andre Ricard on 13/09/2007 00:37:33
Originally by: Atama Cardel Anyone else find it funny that you can passive tank the leviathen for over 3 K damage a second? Linkage
..... you used shield extenders....... to increase shield by MAYBE 1% each? USE SHIELD RECHARGERS :P
also... try an Advatar. 8 lows = 8 SPR = lottza shield/sec i belive i got it to 1800/sec in pure shield recharge (so at 50% resists it would take 3600 DPS... ) 
edit, 5 invul fields? stacking nerfed to hell.
1010011010 |

roadrage639
Caldari Dark Republic
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 00:48:00 -
[23]
Quote:
 roflmao   
you should at least fit some 200mm autocannons to kill the frigs that will "warp scramble you"  
lol fool... immune to EW
Originally by: Undercover Palmtree Corp thief, do not join. Any blue prints or ships you give him he will steal. Look at his corp history and you'll see what I mean.
|

Gor Kraon
Minmatar Red Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 00:52:00 -
[24]
Implants and command bonus will make the Levi passive tank about 5k/s, which is decent i guess. It can't active tank like the Wyvern though. According to EFT it can active tank 73021 dps permanently, in Triage, with a Vulture in gang. And thats with around 70 cap/s to spare. I don't know of anything that can tank more. Granted its not a realistic setup by any means.
|

Rafus
Life Extermination
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 00:57:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Rafus on 13/09/2007 00:59:22
Originally by: Castra Noor Edited by: Castra Noor on 14/08/2007 02:31:02 Bah, why use thos expensive t2 invuls and rechargers, t1 or named should be enuff and cost less.
I like to use sensor dampeners on my leviathan, think this is better than a tank 
edit: and ye don't forget to fit a scrabler - you can't dd anything if it flys away, so a scrambler is a must 
You clearly don't own a leviathan if you think t2 invuls are a luxury.
|

Rafus
Life Extermination
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 01:05:00 -
[26]
Also I think devs should confiscate your titan if you think it's the ultimate ratting machine. Instead of buying a titan spend half the money you used to buy the isk on 3 additional computer and get 3 more alts.
4 Caldari Ravens 3.6 bil isk, 4 Chars 5 bil isk, knowing that you didn't blow 10bil isk on a titan just to rat priceless
|

roadrage639
Caldari Dark Republic
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 01:15:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Rafus Also I think devs should confiscate your titan if you think it's the ultimate ratting machine. Instead of buying a titan spend half the money you used to buy the isk on 3 additional computer and get 3 more alts.
4 Caldari Ravens 3.6 bil isk, 4 Chars 5 bil isk, knowing that you didn't blow 10bil isk on a titan just to rat priceless
since when does a titan cost 10 bil? lol
Originally by: Undercover Palmtree Corp thief, do not join. Any blue prints or ships you give him he will steal. Look at his corp history and you'll see what I mean.
|

Arana Tellen
Gallente The Blackguard Wolves Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 02:06:00 -
[28]
Originally by: DeadRow tbfh 4 1600mm plates and a DCUII is all you need for a tank
Heh 15% energized armor plates give you more  ---------------------------------
Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8ghz @ 3ghz, 2GB Gskill DDR2 5400 @ 800mhh 4-4-4-12, Abit fatality mATX F-I90HD @ 334mhz, 8800GTS 320mb 2x250GB 7200.10s Raid 0, Vista 64 Home. |

Atius Tirawa
Minmatar Wreckless Abandon Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 04:41:00 -
[29]
needs more cow bell
|

Atama Cardel
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 05:40:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Andre Ricard Edited by: Andre Ricard on 13/09/2007 00:37:33
Originally by: Atama Cardel Anyone else find it funny that you can passive tank the leviathen for over 3 K damage a second? Linkage
..... you used shield extenders....... to increase shield by MAYBE 1% each? USE SHIELD RECHARGERS :P
also... try an Advatar. 8 lows = 8 SPR = lottza shield/sec i belive i got it to 1800/sec in pure shield recharge (so at 50% resists it would take 3600 DPS... ) 
edit, 5 invul fields? stacking nerfed to hell.
lol, didn't even think of shield rechargers or the stacking nerf, I feel kinda dumb now 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |