| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 8 post(s) |
|

CCP Wrangler

|
Posted - 2007.08.21 18:55:00 -
[1]
Stickied.
Wrangler Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads - Knowledge Base Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions - DevFinder LiteÖ |
|
|

Incognus
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.08.21 18:57:00 -
[2]
I love Chribba too, but i have to say it, i love me more 
|
|
|

Jacques Archambault
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.08.21 19:00:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Incognus I love Chribba too, but i have to say it, i love me more 
Thats why we call you "Vanity" mod. 
linky
forum rules | [email protected] | Our Website!
|
|
|

Incognus
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.08.21 19:02:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Jacques Archambault
Originally by: Incognus I love Chribba too, but i have to say it, i love me more 
Thats why we call you "Vanity" mod. 
linky
Hugs and kisses papa Smurf! 
|
|
|

TheDagda
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.08.21 19:03:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Jacques Archambault
Originally by: Incognus I love Chribba too, but i have to say it, i love me more 
Thats why we call you "Vanity" mod. 
linky
Me Smurf'd
|
|
|

Rauth Kivaro
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.08.21 19:06:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Jacques Archambault
Originally by: Incognus I love Chribba too, but i have to say it, i love me more 
Thats why we call you "Vanity" mod. 
linky
Yeah, but I'm the pretty one.
forum rules | [email protected] | Our Website
|
|
|

Pirlouit
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.08.21 19:08:00 -
[7]
I win the smurf competition since my name is a character (in french) of the same creator of the smurfs. (peewe in english )....Linkage
The smurfs appeared in my adventure.....
forum rules | email |
|
|

Yipsilanti
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.08.22 02:24:00 -
[8]
/me spanks all the ex-CRC for spam and thread hijacking
The site looks good Chribba, I'll donate some veldspar :) API key authentication, while a pain, would certainly remove the scam risk (but we all know that no one in the eve community would ever scam... right???? RIGHT?!?!?!?!)
-Yipsi ___
|
|
| |
|