| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

PoPa
|
Posted - 2004.03.19 18:01:00 -
[61]
I'm glad that i've joined up with HDY. I've been around for about 3-4 weeks now and i can say its defintly their if you want structure and dicipline.
I've allready come to enjoy many of the sessions online with the members . If your still looking for a corp then this might just be what your looking for ;)
PoPa - FireFlies corp
|

Isuridae
|
Posted - 2004.03.19 20:09:00 -
[62]
I have been with this corp since near it's beginning and I can't imagine myself ever being anywhere else.
if you are looking for a home check us out. Linkage |

Laird
|
Posted - 2004.03.20 13:13:00 -
[63]
Well we've had a nice flood of applications lately, my thanks to all those for their patience during this time, I will get you all interviewed as soon as possible.
On interesting factor that has cropped up is that there a few of you out there who are not happy in the corp you are in simply due to the fact that there isn't anybody on when you normally play.
Since Hadean Drive Yards is an international corporation with players raning from West Coast USA to Eastern Europe you will always find someone else on when you log.
So to all you people out there fed up of playing with yourself (sounds slightly dodgy...) come and give HDY a look up. You'll find a friendly and well populated environmment. Commodore Laird, Human Resources Officer
"There are strange aeons where even death may die" |

Oberon Horst
|
Posted - 2004.03.22 22:30:00 -
[64]
I've recently joined HDY and I can't ask for more in a corperation.
Plenty of people always online and willing to help, loads of operations to keep people busy, no one is ever just sitting around.
Can't be happier with HDY, top guys and a succesful corperation which brings new light to an already amazing game.
Come see us, we don't bite :)
|

OverKill
|
Posted - 2004.03.24 10:15:00 -
[65]
Allow me to briefly clarify...
What Laird said is true, we do have a wide range of players ranging from the Western United States to Eastern Europe and even some from Australia and other parts of the globe however there have been times when there is no one on. This is usually around down time or shortly after and it takes an hour or two for things to ramp up.
With that being said I would also like to state that with our member base we do have active representation within the EVE Universe 90% of the day hours.
Regards, Michael "OverKill" Carter Chief Executive Officer Hadean Drive Yards
-
[email protected] - http://www.hadean.org
Chief Executive Officer - Hadean Drive Yards |

Shredder
|
Posted - 2004.03.24 11:06:00 -
[66]
Edited by: Shredder on 24/03/2004 11:08:27 *Waves his, I love HDY banner*
Good luck doods, nice to see you''re all still here and going strong, might pop by Caldari space to purchase some ships sometime, all the best.
|

Laird
|
Posted - 2004.03.25 22:47:00 -
[67]
Nice to see Endless Corp is still kicking around as well.
For those of you know your Eve history you will remember both Endless Corps and Hadean Drive Yards ancestries have a common heritage. Commodore Laird, Human Resources Officer
"There are strange aeons where even death may die" |

Deadzone
|
Posted - 2004.03.27 05:54:00 -
[68]
Edited by: Deadzone on 27/03/2004 05:56:29 Ahh, the good 'ol Endless days of beta ... It has been too long. I'd just like to add here that I've been with only 3 corps since beta 3 when I entered the Eve universe. I started with Endless corp under the leadership of the infamous HellGremlin . I then went to Phoenix Rising Inc.- A guild made of mostly ex-EC people, where we finished off beta. I did not get into Eve until about 2mos after it went live, mainly due to my thoughts about getting involved in an incomplete game. But when I did return to Eve, my first thoughts were about another ex-group of EC mates. Those being Hadean Drive Yards. Everyone I had known, and even those I did not know, who came to make HDY what is was before I joined, and to those who make it what it is now, were/are people of the utmost character and professionalism. I think had I made the choice to join another corp, I would have made a very wrong decision. HDY may not be on the front page of the news stations, or have a post made about us every day, but we ARE one of the most premiere maunfacturing corporations in Eve. We do it, and we do it right! 
Commander Deadzone XO- Combat Air Patrol Hadean Drive Yards
PS- I mine ALL the time too  PSS- I lub all ya guys in HDY  Vice-Admiral
Executive Commanding Officer Military Command Hadead Drive Yards |

Badger
|
Posted - 2004.03.28 23:27:00 -
[69]
We are always looking for new members who want to enjoy a Corp atmosphere.
B Badger
Admiral of Ethics Hadean Drive Yards
"Fear shouldn't hurt, just never put your hand into a bag of angr |

Xavier Perez
|
Posted - 2004.03.29 02:09:00 -
[70]
Hadean Drive yards - Former TTI company ;p
|

Deadzone
|
Posted - 2004.03.29 07:30:00 -
[71]
Quote: Hadean Drive yards - Former TTI company ;p
$hit- TTI could only HOPE to have a corp like Hadean in their ranks. TTI would not be so lucky. Period.
Commander Deadzone XO- Combat Air Patrol Hadean Drive Yards Vice-Admiral
Executive Commanding Officer Military Command Hadead Drive Yards |

Badger
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 12:16:00 -
[72]
Hmm, sorry there bud, but HDY have never been part of TTI anytime in retail or in Beta
B Badger
Admiral of Ethics Hadean Drive Yards
"Fear shouldn't hurt, just never put your hand into a bag of angr |

Xavier Perez
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 14:35:00 -
[73]
Sure about that? I got an offer from Zedem and Ctaesius to help run it when it was being founded as a TTI subsidiary about a month into release. I almost bit too. It sounded like a really good business plan, however the CEO was 15 years old, so I decided against it.
|

Rinji
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 16:08:00 -
[74]
Quote: Sure about that? I got an offer from Zedem and Ctaesius to help run it when it was being founded as a TTI subsidiary about a month into release. I almost bit too. It sounded like a really good business plan, however the CEO was 15 years old, so I decided against it.
You must be thinking of some other corp. HDY existed in beta, so it couldn't have been formed a month into retail. And the CEO is 100% not 15, nor has he been for quite some time. 
Vice Admiral Rinji Morisato Logistics Division Commanding Officer of Logistics Division |

Cowboy
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 16:39:00 -
[75]
Edited by: Cowboy on 31/03/2004 16:57:25
Quote: Hadean Drive yards - Former TTI company ;p
Slowly put the pipe down and step back. Them drugs will do funny things to ya.
Quote: Sure about that? I got an offer from Zedem and Ctaesius to help run it when it was being founded as a TTI subsidiary about a month into release. I almost bit too. It sounded like a really good business plan, however the CEO was 15 years old, so I decided against it.
ROLF, I almost pi$$ed myself reading that. Overkill (HDY CEO) will dig this one.
Sorry to flame you RONA guy but you are truly mistaken. I've been with HDY since beta 5 and we have NEVER been apart or a sub company of TTI. Infact visit our webby click on the COMPANY INFO for a bit of HDY history and to help you get your head clear Hadean Drive Yards
"Come on God. Answer me. For years I am asking you why. Why are the innocent dead and the guilty alive? Where is justice? Where is punishment? Or have you already answered? Have you already said to the world, here is justice, here is punishment, here..............in me"
|

Xavier Perez
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 17:19:00 -
[76]
Cowboy = ITA10S
Rinji = I'm probably mistaken then. I remember a company spawning from a few prominent TTI industrialists around 3 weeks to a month after release. It definately had "drive yards" in its title, though. The business plan sounded solid, but I had problems with the maturity level of the leadership, so I decided not to join.
|

Cowboy
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 17:43:00 -
[77]
Edited by: Cowboy on 31/03/2004 17:49:17
Quote: Cowboy = ITA10S
Wtf?? sorry I have no idea what that means. I'm not 1337 enough
"Come on God. Answer me. For years I am asking you why. Why are the innocent dead and the guilty alive? Where is justice? Where is punishment? Or have you already answered? Have you already said to the world, here is justice, here is punishment, here..............in me"
|

Khemikal
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 17:52:00 -
[78]
Edited by: Khemikal on 31/03/2004 17:55:39
Quote: It definately had "drive yards" in its title, though.
I can see the logic there.
Reminds me of this guy at work with the last name "Smith". I keep telling him "Dude! You were awesome in 'the Matrix'!" ---------------------------------------------
Hadean Drive Yards Admiral Kyle "Khemikal" Devareaux CFO |

Huvec Aknar
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 20:30:00 -
[79]
Edited by: Huvec Aknar on 31/03/2004 21:27:45 That is a fantastic site you guys run, congrats to artist, dev and designer (and triple that if they're the same person). I've looked at a lot of Clan (IC: Corp) websites (and designed a few of my own), and yours is fantastic AND useful (needs a few spellchecks though ;)). In fact, I may steal some ideas ... ;)
Just looking at the site, HDY looks like a very well put-together Corp, with clear structure and goals.
I'm nowhere near your target for enrollment (time-wise), but I'll most likely be looking up HDY if/when I get there. In the meantime, I think you have a blueprint I want to buy ... :) I'll be seeing your Sales Department in-game.
Continued success in the world of EVE to you.
Edit: Your site works just fine in Mozilla Firefox :) -------
blog | games |

Grinth Fealnon
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 22:30:00 -
[80]
Thank you for the kind words Huvek. We'll be sure to pass them on to the mastermind behind our website.
Don't let the time requirement deter you either. Waiting to join HDY could just be the best excercise in patience you may ever attempt 
Hope to see you stop by in game and say hi sometime.
As far as the spelling errors... well perhaps we at HDY like to do things our own way, or maybe its a secret code.... 
As always, check our website out at www.hadean.org Commander Grinth: Logistics
"I have seen what power does, and I have seen what power costs. The one is never equal to the other."
|

Vincent Lausoontornsiri
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 22:48:00 -
[81]
Edited by: Vincent Lausoontornsiri on 31/03/2004 22:50:54
Quote:
Quote: Hadean Drive yards - Former TTI company ;p
$hit- TTI could only HOPE to have a corp like Hadean in their ranks. TTI would not be so lucky. Period.
Commander Deadzone XO- Combat Air Patrol Hadean Drive Yards
founders were former Endless Corporation actually
"Vae victo, vae victis" - Woe to the vanquished men, woe to the vanquished people
|

Grinth Fealnon
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 22:55:00 -
[82]
You are correct sir!
Find out about this and many other interesting facts about our history here: Hadean Drive Yards Commander Grinth: Logistics
"I have seen what power does, and I have seen what power costs. The one is never equal to the other."
|

Vincent Lausoontornsiri
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 23:00:00 -
[83]
i guess im ancient to have been there. do i get a prize?
"Vae victo, vae victis" - Woe to the vanquished men, woe to the vanquished people
|

Cubis
|
Posted - 2004.04.01 07:51:00 -
[84]
Edited by: Cubis on 02/04/2004 23:37:02 I've been interested in HDY since I read this post.
I decided to take them up on the offer to visit the in game channel, Shop@hdy, and what a pleasure it has been to meet these people. Everyone I have met has been polite, knowledgeable and patient with my questions. I greatly appreciate thier time. They made me feel I was important and we shared some laughs.
I've yet to undergo the interview process but, regardless of the outcome, I have already gained from this application experience.
Best luck to HDY, thanks for opening up your doors to the public.
 Midshipman Cubis(Mining & Transport) -Logistics Division -
|

Huvec Aknar
|
Posted - 2004.04.02 21:12:00 -
[85]
These guys took the time to hook me up with their product even though it took them out of their way (and it wasn't a lot of ISK) :D Very professional and dedicated, would recommend to anyone looking for a Corp (or affordable pricing on ships, parts and blueprints). -------
blog | games |

Rinji
|
Posted - 2004.04.02 21:38:00 -
[86]
Quote: These guys took the time to hook me up with their product even though it took them out of their way (and it wasn't a lot of ISK) :D Very professional and dedicated, would recommend to anyone looking for a Corp (or affordable pricing on ships, parts and blueprints).
I'm glad we could be of assistance. I never turn my nose up on a workable order, small buyers today become big buyers tomarow. 
Vice Admiral Rinji Morisato Logistics Division Commanding Officer of Logistics Division |

Cubis
|
Posted - 2004.04.02 23:39:00 -
[87]
As you can see by my signature the interview went well. I've been given a chance to participate with an amazing group of people.
I could not be happier.
Thanks to everyone at HDY for the warm welcome. I already feel like I'm at home. Midshipman Cubis(Mining & Transport) -Logistics Division -
|

Deadzone
|
Posted - 2004.04.07 19:14:00 -
[88]
Ahh, it's the life  Vice-Admiral
Executive Commanding Officer Military Command Hadead Drive Yards |

Badger
|
Posted - 2004.04.10 13:22:00 -
[89]
Remember
Hadean Drive Yards is paving the way to the future...
Badger
Admiral of Ethics Hadean Drive Yards
"Fear shouldn't hurt, just never put your hand into a bag of angr |

Badger
|
Posted - 2004.04.15 13:47:00 -
[90]
Strive for a challenge and enjoy the comraderie
B Badger
Admiral of Ethics Hadean Drive Yards
"Fear shouldn't hurt, just never put your hand into a bag of angr |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |