| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Loike
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 14:52:00 -
[61]
Edited by: Loike on 12/11/2007 14:54:53 Edited by: Loike on 12/11/2007 14:54:26
Originally by: b0ing I was flying through EMPIRE SPACE (.5 security and higher) carrying a load of officer modules worth a LOT of ISK.
Don't ******* lie, me and olly210 were the ones who 'attempted' - I was the scanner you DID NOT have billions in officer modules.
You had;
2x Domination Stasis Webs 1x Domination Warp Disruptor.
~600-700mil.
Not even 1 Billion and not a single officer module.
Yes we failed, didnt ship scan at the time .. but don't bull**** about your cargo.
|

Imperator Jora'h
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 15:01:00 -
[62]
Edited by: Imperator Jora''h on 12/11/2007 15:02:37
Originally by: b0ing Please understand the following sentence carefully:
The force required to actually destroy my ship would have cost the suicide gankers more ISK in losses than they could have gained by destroying me.
I am misunderstanding the part then where in the OP you say you were hauling stuff "worth a LOT of ISK".
Assuming your Blackbird was all rigged up with Field Extenders I calculate a gank Domi could end you in a bit under 30 seconds. IIRC in 0.5 it takes CONCORD 30 seconds to respond. That Domi would cost about 35 million ISK to lose (give or take a bit). So, your cargo would need to be worth around 70 million for a break even to the ganker. I would not call that "a LOT" of ISK but that is just me.
EDIT: Do rigs show on a ship scan? (I have no idea...just curious)
|

Loike
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 15:04:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Imperator Jora'h Edited by: Imperator Jora''h on 12/11/2007 15:02:37 EDIT: Do rigs show on a ship scan? (I have no idea...just curious)
Yes
|

b0ing
Caldari Celebrating Life and Remembering Basgerin
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 15:04:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Loike Edited by: Loike on 12/11/2007 14:54:53 Edited by: Loike on 12/11/2007 14:54:26
Originally by: b0ing I was flying through EMPIRE SPACE (.5 security and higher) carrying a load of officer modules worth a LOT of ISK.
Don't ******* lie, me and olly210 were the ones who 'attempted' - I was the scanner you DID NOT have billions in officer modules.
You had;
2x Domination Stasis Webs 1x Domination Warp Disruptor.
~600-700mil.
Not even 1 Billion and not a single officer module.
Yes we failed, didnt ship scan at the time .. but don't bull**** about your cargo.
??????????????
That is not what I had. What I had was worth much less than that. The 3 modules you listed are the last 3 modules I sold on public contracts, however. I do not get your motive for listing those. I had shadow serpentis resistance modules in my cargo hold.
And when did I say I had billions of ISK worth officer modules? I simply said a LOT of isk worth of officer modules. Even if I had as much as you are claiming I did, I think about anyone would consider 600-700m to be a LOT of ISK.
???????? People like you confuse me greatly.
------------- Oh, caught something just before posting this. You are differentiating between "faction module" and "officer module." Technically you are correct in your classification, but FYI I (and perhaps many others?) use the terms "officer modules" and "faction modules" interchangeably to mean all named modules that have a higher meta level than the tech2 modules (So this would include deadspace, storyline, faction, officer, and any other type I cannot think of right now.)
WTS self! I'ma 50m+ SP pure PVP char! RAAAWR! -Click-
|

Imperator Jora'h
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 15:05:00 -
[65]
Originally by: Loike Edited by: Loike on 12/11/2007 14:54:53 Edited by: Loike on 12/11/2007 14:54:26
Originally by: b0ing I was flying through EMPIRE SPACE (.5 security and higher) carrying a load of officer modules worth a LOT of ISK.
Don't ******* lie, me and olly210 were the ones who 'attempted' - I was the scanner you DID NOT have billions in officer modules.
You had;
2x Domination Stasis Webs 1x Domination Warp Disruptor.
~600-700mil.
Not even 1 Billion and not a single officer module.
Yes we failed, didnt ship scan at the time .. but don't bull**** about your cargo.
That cargo would be worth tossing three Domis at and still make easy money and three Domis would EASILY end that Blackbird.
If the above cargo and price estimate are true then the OP is damn lucky she arrived in one piece AFKing like that.
|

Loike
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 15:06:00 -
[66]
Originally by: b0ing
Originally by: Loike Edited by: Loike on 12/11/2007 14:54:53 Edited by: Loike on 12/11/2007 14:54:26
Originally by: b0ing I was flying through EMPIRE SPACE (.5 security and higher) carrying a load of officer modules worth a LOT of ISK.
Don't ******* lie, me and olly210 were the ones who 'attempted' - I was the scanner you DID NOT have billions in officer modules.
You had;
2x Domination Stasis Webs 1x Domination Warp Disruptor.
~600-700mil.
Not even 1 Billion and not a single officer module.
Yes we failed, didnt ship scan at the time .. but don't bull**** about your cargo.
??????????????
That is not what I had.
Yes it was. I scanned you, I also told Olly to gank you, so I think I know.
|

Taedrin
Gallente Magellan Exploration and Survey Rare Faction
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 15:18:00 -
[67]
Originally by: b0ing
??????????????
That is not what I had. What I had was worth much less than that. The 3 modules you listed are the last 3 modules I sold on public contracts, however. I do not get your motive for listing those. I had shadow serpentis resistance modules in my cargo hold.
And when did I say I had billions of ISK worth officer modules? I simply said a LOT of isk worth of officer modules. Even if I had as much as you are claiming I did, I think about anyone would consider 600-700m to be a LOT of ISK.
???????? People like you confuse me greatly.
------------- Oh, caught something just before posting this. You are differentiating between "faction module" and "officer module." Technically you are correct in your classification, but FYI I (and perhaps many others?) use the terms "officer modules" and "faction modules" interchangeably to mean all named modules that have a higher meta level than the tech2 modules (So this would include deadspace, storyline, faction, officer, and any other type I cannot think of right now.)
you have to realise, when you say "officer modules", people on these forums immediately think of "Estamel's Invulnerability", hence their reaction about you AFK autopiloting
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |