| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nemesis Factor
Clann Fian Narwhals Ate My Duck
35
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 19:40:00 -
[1] - Quote
Just came across this article:
Link
I just want to say, if anyone wants me to donate my DNA this March, Just let me know. But I have a crippling fear of plastic cups, so it's going to have to be the old fashioned way. |

Destination SkillQueue
Are We There Yet
1799
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 19:53:00 -
[2] - Quote
Truly an offer no sane icelandic woman could resist. Time for them to take one for the team. Do it for Iceland and to guarantee a brighter future for everyone on your isolated inbred island.
o7 |

Micheal Dietrich
Standards and Practices
29
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 20:25:00 -
[3] - Quote
This will be the new excuse each time a player doesn't get his way in this game.
"They nerfed Drake because they are inbred" |

Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
136
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 20:45:00 -
[4] - Quote
Somehow, they've managed to make inbreeding work for them. Usually it results in the Hapsburgs, or southern banjo-playing Americans that vote Republican, but somehow they've arrived at the most gorgeous women on earth with their limited gene pool. |

Iskawa Zebrut
Smoke to Train - Train to Smoke
3
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 22:00:00 -
[5] - Quote
Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote:Somehow, they've managed to make inbreeding work for them. Usually it results in the Hapsburgs, or southern banjo-playing Americans that vote Republican, but somehow they've arrived at the most gorgeous women on earth with their limited gene pool. That would be because they've applied a bit of chlorine to their gene pool. Limited numbers is clearly a sad, but necessary side effect. Somehow I doubt Icelandic women are really all that desperate to pollute their pool all over again.  |

Citizen20100211442
Carebear Evolution
31
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 22:36:00 -
[6] - Quote
Thats just PC propaganda, imposed by libfags. They want to import more ****** refugees "to fix that" To be, or not to be, that's the question. |

Alpheias
Euphoria Released 0ccupational Hazzard
446
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 22:55:00 -
[7] - Quote
That you go to a gawker site for news, is frightening. I'd kill kittens and puppies and bunnies I'd maim toddlers and teens and then more |

Nemesis Factor
Clann Fian Narwhals Ate My Duck
35
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 23:56:00 -
[8] - Quote
I was just googling 'hot and/or cold incest' and I guess Iceland qualified for the cold variety. I assure you I don't have any of the Gawker domains bookmarked. |

Micheal Dietrich
Standards and Practices
29
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 23:58:00 -
[9] - Quote
Nemesis Factor wrote:I was just googling 'hot and/or cold incest' and I guess Iceland qualified for the cold variety. I assure you I don't have any of the Gawker domains bookmarked.
Now you have to explain why you are looking up incest. |

SpaceSquirrels
260
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 01:08:00 -
[10] - Quote
Citizen20100211442 wrote:Thats just PC propaganda, imposed by libfags. They want to import more ****** refugees "to fix that"
So you'd rather take the chance a bone down with a cousin than have immigration? Or just "don't believe" in incest cause the bible said it was ok/ what's his face lived 600 years, and had 900 children. (true story read the old testament) Hmm the children of Adam and eve must have been awkward at first. Small wonder cain killed abel. He was sleeping with his sisterwife. |

Jada Maroo
Mysterium Astrometrics
574
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 01:23:00 -
[11] - Quote
Citizen20100211442 wrote:Thats just PC propaganda, imposed by libfags. They want to import more ****** refugees "to fix that"
Mass importation of certain immigrants (those who will rely on government services) or legalization of illegal aliens is a favorite tactic of the left to create a permanent voting block to maintain power and to vote against the interests of the citizens of the country. And when someone points out the obvious, they call them racist. |

Nemesis Factor
Clann Fian Narwhals Ate My Duck
35
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 05:04:00 -
[12] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote:Nemesis Factor wrote:I was just googling 'hot and/or cold incest' and I guess Iceland qualified for the cold variety. I assure you I don't have any of the Gawker domains bookmarked. Now you have to explain why you are looking up incest.
Research. |

Micheal Dietrich
Standards and Practices
30
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 05:11:00 -
[13] - Quote
Nemesis Factor wrote:Micheal Dietrich wrote:Nemesis Factor wrote:I was just googling 'hot and/or cold incest' and I guess Iceland qualified for the cold variety. I assure you I don't have any of the Gawker domains bookmarked. Now you have to explain why you are looking up incest. Research.
Couldn't you just ask your parents about it? |

2bhammered
Perkone Caldari State
30
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 08:09:00 -
[14] - Quote
I read this in a journal of science I think like 10 or 15 years ago, so it is not some PC propaganda. But I remember it was in relation to studies of genes or cloning or whatever and Iceland with its population offered those researchers a unique chance to study it. Several studies have also been made on Jewish people and their genetics. But I do not remember reading anywhere about it having ill effects or caused problems. Also I believe a medical doctor friend of mine told me once that sleeping with ones cousin and having kids is not the same as incest and perfectly ok, by scientific standards.
Also Jewish people have the same situation. Hence there are some genetic diseases within the jewish gene pool so most jewish people who marry other jewish people take a genetic test to make sure one does not share the harmfull genes by which leads to possible death for their children, it is now done within most jewish communities in the world.
Many of those diseases are not only affecting jewish people and non jews have other genetic problems, which is why many doctors over the years have requested that people take genetic tests before having children to avoid that. Atheists allow that and Jewish religion allows for such tests even amongst the most extreme orthodox and also other people. Christians and muslims don't however so they are inflicted by more of these diseases. Think the pope banned that with condoms ages ago. Also many people don't care, or are more conserned with love or are afraid that the one they want to make babies with might be problematic. Also in some ways one could argue that it is called natural selection?!
In any case, I do not see Jewish people and Icelandic and others suffer from it. |

AlleyKat
The Unwanted.
189
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 11:58:00 -
[15] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Couldn't you just ask your parents about it?

You owe me a mouthful of coffee, and a dry-cleaning bill.
Epic response, o/\o
GÇ£You go into combat, and itGÇÖs NOT going to be WagnerGǪindustrial techno or really hard drum and bassGÇ¥
Reynir Hardarson, founding member of CCP Games, 2002. |

Jhagiti Tyran
Muppet Ninja's Ninja Unicorns with Huge Horns
216
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 15:20:00 -
[16] - Quote
2bhammered wrote:Also I believe a medical doctor friend of mine told me once that sleeping with ones cousin and having kids is not the same as incest and perfectly ok, by scientific standards.
The doctor told you wrong, its OK in a certain sense but not entirely without consequence. Even 2nd or 3rd cousins having a child carries the same potential risk of inherited problems and birth defects of heavy drinking and smoking women in her 50s having a child. |

FloppieTheBanjoClown
The Skunkworks Petition Blizzard
824
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 17:53:00 -
[17] - Quote
Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote:southern banjo-playing Americans that vote Republican
Why u hate banjos? |

baltec1
560
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 17:57:00 -
[18] - Quote
SpaceSquirrels wrote:Citizen20100211442 wrote:Thats just PC propaganda, imposed by libfags. They want to import more ****** refugees "to fix that" So you'd rather take the chance a bone down with a cousin than have immigration? Or just "don't believe" in incest cause the bible said it was ok/ what's his face lived 600 years, and had 900 children. (true story read the old testament) Hmm the children of Adam and eve must have been awkward at first. Small wonder cain killed abel. He was sleeping with his sisterwife.
Its worked out ok for them for the past 1000+ years |

FloppieTheBanjoClown
The Skunkworks Petition Blizzard
824
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 18:02:00 -
[19] - Quote
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:The doctor told you wrong, its OK in a certain sense but not entirely without consequence. Even 2nd or 3rd cousins having a child carries the same potential risk of inherited problems and birth defects of heavy drinking and smoking women in her 50s having a child.
And yet I know a family that comes from *at least* two generations of first cousins marrying (the parents and at least one set of grandparents that they know of, as many as three more generations above that might have) and they not only show no signs of inbreeding problems, they're among the most intelligent people I know.
Inbreeding certainly increases risk of problems, but what people don't understand is that increased risk can go from 1% odds to 3% and still be rather small. Judging people because their parents share a few more genes than yours isn't much better than judging someone for the color of their skin. |

Micheal Dietrich
Standards and Practices
35
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 18:27:00 -
[20] - Quote
Everyone is obligated to play this while you write up a post. Tell us if you make it through with a straight face. |

2bhammered
Perkone Caldari State
30
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 19:12:00 -
[21] - Quote
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:2bhammered wrote:Also I believe a medical doctor friend of mine told me once that sleeping with ones cousin and having kids is not the same as incest and perfectly ok, by scientific standards. The doctor told you wrong, its OK in a certain sense but not entirely without consequence. Even 2nd or 3rd cousins having a child carries the same potential risk of inherited problems and birth defects of heavy drinking and smoking women in her 50s having a child.
I believe my doctor friend more than you, also to equate heavy drinking and smoking during pregnancy in her 50's to having a child with your third cousin is just, the dumbest thing I have heard today. |

Jhagiti Tyran
Muppet Ninja's Ninja Unicorns with Huge Horns
216
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 19:47:00 -
[22] - Quote
2bhammered wrote:I believe my doctor friend more than you, also to equate heavy drinking and smoking during pregnancy in her 50's to having a child with your third cousin is just, the dumbest thing I have heard today.
Dont beleive me, see for yourself.
"41.2 percent of prereproductive deaths were associated with the expression of detrimental recessive genes, with equivalent values of 26.0, 14.9, and 8.1 percent for first cousins, first cousins once removed/double second cousins, and second cousins respectively."
http://www.jstor.org/pss/2137601
"A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in Britain, 55% of whom marry a first cousin.[190] Given the high rate of such marriages, many children come from repeat generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are 13 times more likely than the general population to produce children with genetic disorders, and one in ten children of first-cousin marriages in Birmingham either dies in infancy or develops a serious disability. The BBC also states that Pakistani-Britons, who account for some 3% of all births in the UK, produce "just under a third" of all British children with genetic illnesses. Published studies show that mean perinatal mortality in the Pakistani community of 15.7 per thousand significantly exceeds that in the indigenous population and all other ethnic groups in Britain. Congenital anomalies account for 41 percent of all British Pakistani infant deaths. The BBC story contained an interview with Myra Ali, whose parents and grandparents were all first cousins. She has a very rare recessive genetic condition, known as Epidermolysis bullosa which will cause her to lead a life of extreme physical suffering, limited human contact and probably an early death from skin cancer. Knowing that cousin marriages increase the probability of recessive genetic conditions, she is understandably against the practice. Finally, in 2010 the Telegraph reported that cousin marriage among the British Pakistani community resulted in 700 children being born every year with genetic disabilities."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7957808/700-children-born-with-genetic-disabilities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html
"the average risk of birth defects in a child born of first cousins at 1.7GÇô2.8% over an average base risk for non-cousin couples of 3%, or about the same as that of any woman over age 40. In terms of mortality, a 1994 study found a mean excess pre-reproductive mortality rate of 4.4%, While another study published in 2009 suggests the rate may be closer to 3.5%. Put differently, first-cousin marriage entails a similar increased risk of birth defects and mortality as a woman faces when she gives birth at age 41 rather than at 30."
"After repeated generations of cousin marriage the actual genetic relationship between two people is closer than the most immediate relationship would suggest. In Pakistan, where there has been cousin marriage for generations and the current rate may exceed 50%,"
http://www.consang.net/images/d/dd/01AHBWeb3.pdf
Thats just some of the research, the possible effects include miscarriage, post natal and infant death and a huge list of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygenic_traits.
I think those pretty much count as consequences.
Rejoice in your education! |

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
1197
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 21:42:00 -
[23] - Quote
What do you think the real reason is behind fanfest?
How many who go to fanfest are wondering why they pee funny for a week? |

2bhammered
Perkone Caldari State
30
|
Posted - 2012.02.07 23:51:00 -
[24] - Quote
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:2bhammered wrote:I believe my doctor friend more than you, also to equate heavy drinking and smoking during pregnancy in her 50's to having a child with your third cousin is just, the dumbest thing I have heard today. Dont beleive me, see for yourself. "41.2 percent of prereproductive deaths were associated with the expression of detrimental recessive genes, with equivalent values of 26.0, 14.9, and 8.1 percent for first cousins, first cousins once removed/double second cousins, and second cousins respectively." http://www.jstor.org/pss/2137601"A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in Britain, 55% of whom marry a first cousin.[190] Given the high rate of such marriages, many children come from repeat generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are 13 times more likely than the general population to produce children with genetic disorders, and one in ten children of first-cousin marriages in Birmingham either dies in infancy or develops a serious disability. The BBC also states that Pakistani-Britons, who account for some 3% of all births in the UK, produce "just under a third" of all British children with genetic illnesses. Published studies show that mean perinatal mortality in the Pakistani community of 15.7 per thousand significantly exceeds that in the indigenous population and all other ethnic groups in Britain. Congenital anomalies account for 41 percent of all British Pakistani infant deaths. The BBC story contained an interview with Myra Ali, whose parents and grandparents were all first cousins. She has a very rare recessive genetic condition, known as Epidermolysis bullosa which will cause her to lead a life of extreme physical suffering, limited human contact and probably an early death from skin cancer. Knowing that cousin marriages increase the probability of recessive genetic conditions, she is understandably against the practice. Finally, in 2010 the Telegraph reported that cousin marriage among the British Pakistani community resulted in 700 children being born every year with genetic disabilities." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7957808/700-children-born-with-genetic-disabilities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html"the average risk of birth defects in a child born of first cousins at 1.7GÇô2.8% over an average base risk for non-cousin couples of 3%, or about the same as that of any woman over age 40. In terms of mortality, a 1994 study found a mean excess pre-reproductive mortality rate of 4.4%, While another study published in 2009 suggests the rate may be closer to 3.5%. Put differently, first-cousin marriage entails a similar increased risk of birth defects and mortality as a woman faces when she gives birth at age 41 rather than at 30." "After repeated generations of cousin marriage the actual genetic relationship between two people is closer than the most immediate relationship would suggest. In Pakistan, where there has been cousin marriage for generations and the current rate may exceed 50%," http://www.consang.net/images/d/dd/01AHBWeb3.pdfThats just some of the research, the possible effects include miscarriage, post natal and infant death and a huge list of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygenic_traits.I think those pretty much count as consequences. Rejoice in your education!
Rejoice in my education? Ok where to begin, it is late so I will be brief, a your first source is something from somewhere back in 1994? Journal of science published peer review research I believe one suggesting that inbreeding on Iceland increased fertility, want a link? google it or use wiki page for inbreeding, yes there seems to be one second you proved my point yourself because if you took a few seconds to read what I wrote in that post you quote me on you'd see why I even went as far as calling someone "dumb".
Also from what I read according to latest data increased mortality is 3.5% by first cousin, wowzor, some say 4.4%, holy motha, and you even linked that to me with your post
That would equate to similar risk of someone having a childat the age of 41, whatever, and I believe smoking and alchohol abuse have a worse % of risk factor to pregnancy and birth defects. But don't quote me on that?!
But I agree there are risks, I do not agree that they are really worth taking note of especially when it comes to second or third cousin. Also, obviously it can't be that bad, we are discussing this on CCP forums, an Icelandic company and you are arguing with a Levi ... |

Jhagiti Tyran
Muppet Ninja's Ninja Unicorns with Huge Horns
216
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 00:34:00 -
[25] - Quote
2bhammered wrote:Jhagiti Tyran wrote:2bhammered wrote:I believe my doctor friend more than you, also to equate heavy drinking and smoking during pregnancy in her 50's to having a child with your third cousin is just, the dumbest thing I have heard today. Dont beleive me, see for yourself. "41.2 percent of prereproductive deaths were associated with the expression of detrimental recessive genes, with equivalent values of 26.0, 14.9, and 8.1 percent for first cousins, first cousins once removed/double second cousins, and second cousins respectively." http://www.jstor.org/pss/2137601"A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in Britain, 55% of whom marry a first cousin.[190] Given the high rate of such marriages, many children come from repeat generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are 13 times more likely than the general population to produce children with genetic disorders, and one in ten children of first-cousin marriages in Birmingham either dies in infancy or develops a serious disability. The BBC also states that Pakistani-Britons, who account for some 3% of all births in the UK, produce "just under a third" of all British children with genetic illnesses. Published studies show that mean perinatal mortality in the Pakistani community of 15.7 per thousand significantly exceeds that in the indigenous population and all other ethnic groups in Britain. Congenital anomalies account for 41 percent of all British Pakistani infant deaths. The BBC story contained an interview with Myra Ali, whose parents and grandparents were all first cousins. She has a very rare recessive genetic condition, known as Epidermolysis bullosa which will cause her to lead a life of extreme physical suffering, limited human contact and probably an early death from skin cancer. Knowing that cousin marriages increase the probability of recessive genetic conditions, she is understandably against the practice. Finally, in 2010 the Telegraph reported that cousin marriage among the British Pakistani community resulted in 700 children being born every year with genetic disabilities." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7957808/700-children-born-with-genetic-disabilities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html"the average risk of birth defects in a child born of first cousins at 1.7GÇô2.8% over an average base risk for non-cousin couples of 3%, or about the same as that of any woman over age 40. In terms of mortality, a 1994 study found a mean excess pre-reproductive mortality rate of 4.4%, While another study published in 2009 suggests the rate may be closer to 3.5%. Put differently, first-cousin marriage entails a similar increased risk of birth defects and mortality as a woman faces when she gives birth at age 41 rather than at 30." "After repeated generations of cousin marriage the actual genetic relationship between two people is closer than the most immediate relationship would suggest. In Pakistan, where there has been cousin marriage for generations and the current rate may exceed 50%," http://www.consang.net/images/d/dd/01AHBWeb3.pdfThats just some of the research, the possible effects include miscarriage, post natal and infant death and a huge list of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygenic_traits.I think those pretty much count as consequences. Rejoice in your education! Rejoice in my education?  Ok where to begin, it is late so I will be brief, a your first source is something from somewhere back in 1994? Journal of science published peer review research I believe one suggesting that inbreeding on Iceland increased fertility, want a link? google it or use wiki page for inbreeding, yes there seems to be one  second you proved my point yourself because if you took a few seconds to read what I wrote in that post you quote me on you'd see why I even went as far as calling someone "dumb". Also from what I read according to latest data increased mortality is 3.5% by first cousin, wowzor, some say 4.4%, holy motha, and you even linked that to me with your post  That would equate to similar risk of someone having a childat the age of 41, whatever, and I believe smoking and alchohol abuse have a worse % of risk factor to pregnancy and birth defects. But don't quote me on that?!  But I agree there are risks, I do not agree that they are really worth taking note of especially when it comes to second or third cousin. Also, obviously it can't be that bad, we are discussing this on CCP forums, an Icelandic company and you are arguing with a Levi  ...
Do you even know what's going on here? Let me break down in nice and easy to read and step by step.
1. You post anecdote about how medical doctor said it was perfectly "OK" to for cousins to have children
2. I post rebuttal and post an anecdote about the risks and consequence
3. You post rebuttal and call me dumb
4. I list links to research that points out lower risks for cousins having children roughly equivalent to an over 40s women having a child. There where further sources suggesting that after a generation or two the risks sky rocket far beyond that with consequences actually far worse than my smoking and drinking older mother with a greater risk of inheritable disorders, miscarriage, post natal and infant death
|

2bhammered
Perkone Caldari State
30
|
Posted - 2012.02.08 01:12:00 -
[26] - Quote
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:2bhammered wrote:Jhagiti Tyran wrote:[quote=2bhammered]I believe my doctor friend more than you, also to equate heavy drinking and smoking during pregnancy in her 50's to having a child with your third cousin is just, the dumbest thing I have heard today. Dont beleive me, see for yourself. "41.2 percent of prereproductive deaths were associated with the expression of detrimental recessive genes, with equivalent values of 26.0, 14.9, and 8.1 percent for first cousins, first cousins once removed/double second cousins, and second cousins respectively." http://www.jstor.org/pss/2137601"A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in Britain, 55% of whom marry a first cousin.[190] Given the high rate of such marriages, many children come from repeat generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are 13 times more likely than the general population to produce children with genetic disorders, and one in ten children of first-cousin marriages in Birmingham either dies in infancy or develops a serious disability. The BBC also states that Pakistani-Britons, who account for some 3% of all births in the UK, produce "just under a third" of all British children with genetic illnesses. Published studies show that mean perinatal mortality in the Pakistani community of 15.7 per thousand significantly exceeds that in the indigenous population and all other ethnic groups in Britain. Congenital anomalies account for 41 percent of all British Pakistani infant deaths. The BBC story contained an interview with Myra Ali, whose parents and grandparents were all first cousins. She has a very rare recessive genetic condition, known as Epidermolysis bullosa which will cause her to lead a life of extreme physical suffering, limited human contact and probably an early death from skin cancer. Knowing that cousin marriages increase the probability of recessive genetic conditions, she is understandably against the practice. Finally, in 2010 the Telegraph reported that cousin marriage among the British Pakistani community resulted in 700 children being born every year with genetic disabilities." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7957808/700-children-born-with-genetic-disabilities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.htmlhttp://www.consang.net/images/d/dd/01AHBWeb3.pdfThats just some of the research, the possible effects include miscarriage, post natal and infant death and a huge list of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygenic_traits.I think those pretty much count as consequences. Rejoice in your education! Do you even know what's going on here? Let me break down in nice and easy to read and step by step. 1. You post anecdote about how medical doctor said it was perfectly "OK" to for cousins to have children 2. I post rebuttal and post an anecdote about the risks and consequence 3. You post rebuttal and call me dumb 4. I list links to research that points out lower risks for cousins having children roughly equivalent to an over 40s women having a child. There where further sources suggesting that after a generation or two the risks sky rocket far beyond that with consequences actually far worse than my smoking and drinking older mother with a greater risk of inheritable disorders, miscarriage, post natal and infant death All i wanted to point out that its not medically "OK" it carries risks yet you had to be insulting.
"The doctor told you wrong, its OK in a certain sense but not entirely without consequence. Even 2nd or 3rd cousins having a child carries the same potential risk of inherited problems and birth defects of heavy drinking and smoking women in her 50s having a child."
First you started by hyperbole so blame yourself, perhaps I should have been nicer and for that I apologise. But you saying "rejoice in your education" is baiting for the record. But I don't mind it 
Second, I just spoke with my doctor friend over the phone again and he said there could be risks but as of now there is no conclusive data on it, telling me that most studies fall within the margin of error and some studies, one I mentioned earlier pointed to the opposite. He said if asked by a patient he would reply that it is ok but if they want to be sure they should get a genetic test but because of the reason that he reccomends everyone to get tested as such diseases and complications can arise even if you have a child with someone of another race and again, no study that he knows of proves without a doubt that having a child with ones cousin has yielded more complications than those that do not. Iceland is a prime example.
Third, he also told me that, which I already knew, heavy smoking and abusive drinking and being pregnant above the age of 40 each by itself had a higher risk than having a child with ones cousin and that such data is well documented and no one argues the increased risks for old age to be pregnant, drinking or smoking. He said he'd rather have you marry your cousin then do either of those things if you worry about the risks of having a child.
Again, you are free to google this, research it or even speak to an MD yourself, I take his word for it but you never know right so feel free to prove me wrong. At the moment though, I tend to feel quite safe with believing him and what I have read myself etc. But then again, I would never **** my cousin in the first place, it would be to akward at family reuinions
| 
rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
337
|
Posted - 2012.02.12 08:31:00 -
[27] - Quote
Man this thread made me feel inbreed. Signature removed, CCP Phantom |

Nemesis Factor
Clann Fian Narwhals Ate My Duck
35
|
Posted - 2012.02.13 06:54:00 -
[28] - Quote
A little surprised this turned into a debate over the pros and cons of inbreeding. |

Brisco County
The Shadow Plague BLACK-MARK
5
|
Posted - 2012.02.13 17:13:00 -
[29] - Quote
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:What do you think the real reason is behind fanfest?
How many who go to fanfest are wondering why they pee funny for a week?
They're harvesting our nerd genes to create a superior race of fat neckbearded pale skinned mutants. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |