| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Danno
Filthy Scum
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 05:29:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Swirler Edited by: Swirler on 11/01/2008 14:40:29 Edited by: Swirler on 11/01/2008 14:33:41 It Does work in low security.
The Ship: Devoter The Place: Vehan (0.4) Warp Disruption Field Generator I The Field was active, was on my ship, and I wasn't going anywhere in .4 space.
Perhaps if CCP got off it's fat ass and added these modules and scripts to the Item database for players to be 100% sure how and where they work, we would all be alot better off.
flew onto forums in nerd rage with embarrassing rant, then blames ccp .
|

Patso Tappaja
Paisti Paisti Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 08:28:00 -
[32]
/They see me rofling and lolling their post..1..
Just use crane or other fast indu ships with ALL LOWS FULL OF ISTABS and you would live. Using stabs is pointless except If you are smartbombing or using FoFs.
This Sig doesnt lack eve-online material THIS time. |

Ventro69
Caldari Manson Family SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 08:39:00 -
[33]
I lost a Cerb to the Rancer crowd. Friendly bunch, offered me an option to pay a bounty, ME, of all people. Imagine that. Anyways, strange thing, after I died, I saw the heavy dictor sphere. I took a screenie and still have to petition it. Guess I'll keep it for when I run out of isk. Bottom line, if heavy dictors are allowed spheres in low sec, so should regular dictors and then we all might as well stop playing. I see more and more pirates in command ships rather than bc's etc. A profession that is already that advanced certainly don't need more help.
/me adds 2c worth.
|

Cybarite
Gallente Aristotle Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 09:27:00 -
[34]
OP == ********
It doesn't make a bubble in lowsec, it works like an infinite streangth 30k range disrupter. ... Why do I PvP? Because I love the feeling I get when I see the pretty lights and know that someone somewhere is screaming incoherently at their computer screen. |

Jezziika
Atropos Asylum The Red Skull
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 15:09:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Patso Tappaja
Just use crane or other fast indu ships with ALL LOWS FULL OF ISTABS and you would live. Using stabs is pointless except If you are smartbombing or using FoFs.
Much sense in this post. A cloak, MWD and istabs/nanos, especially on a blockade runner, are far better option nowadays.
|

Qurex
Quam Singulari The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 21:15:00 -
[36]
Fit for pvp since it is after all lowsec, fight your way out 
|

Jhered Stern
Caldari Shadows of the Void
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 02:56:00 -
[37]
I would have just locked on to the guy and shot him....
   Jhered Out!
|

Chainsaw Plankton
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 07:08:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Jhered Stern I would have just locked on to the guy and shot him....
   Jhered Out!
but they had a command ship!!! A COMMAND SHIP I SAY!!!!!!!

 thats a warp disruption field a module used by hics
thats a focused warp disruption, a script used by warp disruption field generators
need I go on?
|

Illiya
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 09:14:00 -
[39]
Personally, I think it's pretty funny that lowsec is more dangerous than 0.0 in many places.
I also happen to think that the "wall" that is lowsec is the major barrier that keeps more people out of 0.0 than anything else. Some may disagree, but I think that's a bad thing (MOAR TARGETS). This may be a bit of a tangent, but I think there needs to be more incentive, or options, for people to get out to 0.0 over hanging around in empire mining for pennies.
|

Ur235
Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 10:08:00 -
[40]
cry more carebear?
|

Tenaka Kahn
Minmatar Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 10:13:00 -
[41]
5 bucks says if it was you in the HIC and the kill mails read 8 stabs you'd be laughing at how awesome you super warp scrambler is.... New sig coming soon... |

Fantome
Section XIII Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 10:40:00 -
[42]
Edited by: Fantome on 13/01/2008 10:45:51
Originally by: Illiya Personally, I think it's pretty funny that lowsec is more dangerous than 0.0 in many places.
I also happen to think that the "wall" that is lowsec is the major barrier that keeps more people out of 0.0 than anything else. Some may disagree, but I think that's a bad thing (MOAR TARGETS). This may be a bit of a tangent, but I think there needs to be more incentive, or options, for people to get out to 0.0 over hanging around in empire mining for pennies.
I live in 0.0 and come very very few in empire. Yesterday i was with a roaming gang and traveled in Aridia : i was very surprised to see it mostly empty, even system with stations. I think at this point there is something to do : low sec seems to become useless....
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. Last TCF 's IRL meeting |

Skelator
Stronghold corp Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 10:42:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Shinori Edited by: Shinori on 11/01/2008 15:17:10
No kind of bubbles should be deployable in low-sec.
/Signed
Our Knights/GhostFleet are available for small honorable contracts.
Phasmatis Velox Equitatus
|

Morticia Sable
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 11:48:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Danyael Tyren Ha, welcome to Primary Land, HIC pilots! Enjoy your stay!
I have been an interdictor specialist since I was born...whats new about being primary every time I fight? 
|

Doddy
Omega Fleet Enterprises Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 00:03:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Swirler So the message and log I got from my warp core stabbed up BS stating I was scrambled by a sphere was bogus? Neat!!
Dont be daft, the area effect doesnt work, the focussed does, otherwise it wouldnt be much use in stopping lo sec supercaps would it? Basically it works like a normal scram, but stabs dont work, everyone know sthis by now! There is a glitch in that the effect is the same, so it looks like there is an area effect, but there is not.
|

Doddy
Omega Fleet Enterprises Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 00:15:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Re Mi The main change for me has been to start treating low sec like 0.0. Frankly 0.0 is safer because you can control the space and if you are blue to them, your survival rate goes up dramatically. With the HIC there isn't a practical difference in terms of how you haul things from 0.0. Any newb in a HIC with a gank setup can take you down even if you take precautions. Like 0.0, a tiny newb low sec gate camp of only 2-3 ships, is nearly 100% lethal to industrials. Warp stabs are useless now so you have to switch to blockade runners fitted for fast align, and the amount of cargo you can haul drops dramatically. You can no longer run a regular haul with moderate precautions, you have to scout everything, every time. Its not worth it to haul certain things any longer.
The biggest losers are low sec trit and veld, which are no longer practical to move in an Iteron V. Don't even bother with it unless you make cap ships, you will lose more in ships than you will make from trit. If you move a freighter with a combat and a covert ops escort it just became dramatically more dangerous. They can warp in and tackle the freighter and tank the defenders long enough for a larger fleet to arrive. This is a tremendous difficulty for low sec moon miners and cap ship builders.
Honestly, I don't think CCP will change this because they typically don't listen to "carebears" because we don't complain very loud compared to PvPers and the pirates will ***** and moan about losing their "I win" button. I do know that pirates love the HIC. It has relatively easy skills to get into and it is a bonanza of free targets. It won't take long and people are going to stop hauling there. After you get ganked for the 3rd time you will move on. Low sec is not that valuable anyway. This just makes it even more worthless.
My preference would be that if they can give a ship infinite warp scram, they should provide a suicide module with an area effect so that at least I can take them with me when I go down or at the very least blow up my own cargo. Being able to booby trap my wreck would be beautiful.
Th key here is risk. You need to have different levels of risk, and that is what is screwed up. Empire should be very low risk, low sec should be medium risk, and 0.0 should be high risk. Ironically, 0.0 is now safer than low sec for industrialists, miners and traders.
In what way are Hics any worse than the insta-locking -6pt lachesis' the pirates were using before? In fact its less of a problem as it cant chase ya. Industrials - Do industrial stuff Lo sec - dangerous escort - Protects industrial doing stuff in lo sec scout - goes in front of industrial in lo sec to see if there are any pirates Pirates - live in lo sec and like killing industrials who dont have a scout or an escort. They also enjoy readin people complaining about it on the forums
People like you give us carebears a bad name.
|

Wusti
Caldari The New Era HUZZAH FEDERATION
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 01:45:00 -
[47]
In what way are Hics any worse than the insta-locking -6pt lachesis' the pirates were using before? In fact its less of a problem as it cant chase ya. Industrials - Do industrial stuff Lo sec - dangerous escort - Protects industrial doing stuff in lo sec scout - goes in front of industrial in lo sec to see if there are any pirates Pirates - live in lo sec and like killing industrials who dont have a scout or an escort. They also enjoy readin people complaining about it on the forums
People like you give us carebears a bad name.
Yes people - we have the winner! _______________________
Welcome to The New Era
|

Lithium Star
DEATH'S LEGION
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:18:00 -
[48]
lol @ whine thread This is the kind of stuff my corpmates/all pirates love to see after a kill.
yarr n stuff
|

duckmonster
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:31:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Re Mi
Honestly, I don't think CCP will change this because they typically don't listen to "carebears" because we don't complain very loud compared to PvPers and the pirates will ***** and moan about losing their "I win" button.
Oh man.
No, go actually read the forums more. If CCP isn't listning to carebears, its got more to do with crying wolf than it does not crying at all.
I do actually empathise with your point, because I worry that the carrier nerf makes deep space production messier. But I think the answer is to let carriers carry more stuff again, rather than nerf the one ship that can put an end to the supercap plague.
-----------
|

duckmonster
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:32:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Wusti
In what way are Hics any worse than the insta-locking -6pt lachesis' the pirates were using before? In fact its less of a problem as it cant chase ya. Industrials - Do industrial stuff Lo sec - dangerous escort - Protects industrial doing stuff in lo sec scout - goes in front of industrial in lo sec to see if there are any pirates Pirates - live in lo sec and like killing industrials who dont have a scout or an escort. They also enjoy readin people complaining about it on the forums
People like you give us carebears a bad name.
Yes people - we have the winner!
I got me a little 6 point covops that can cause haulers nightmares. Your spot on here. This isn't really anything new. -----------
|

Havoc GunStar
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:47:00 -
[51]
Originally by: duckmonster
I got me a little 6 point covops that can cause haulers nightmares. Your spot on here. This isn't really anything new.
How long have you been tanking sentries with your covops? |

Jim Linger
Naughty 40 Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:58:00 -
[52]
excuse my unwillingness to read the op but:
wasnt this resolved as a gfx glitch?
i'm not an alt i just post like one
|

Robert0288
Caldari g guild
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 14:52:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Ventro69 I lost a Cerb to the Rancer crowd. Friendly bunch, offered me an option to pay a bounty, ME, of all people. Imagine that. Anyways, strange thing, after I died, I saw the heavy dictor sphere. I took a screenie and still have to petition it. Guess I'll keep it for when I run out of isk. Bottom line, if heavy dictors are allowed spheres in low sec, so should regular dictors and then we all might as well stop playing. I see more and more pirates in command ships rather than bc's etc. A profession that is already that advanced certainly don't need more help.
/me adds 2c worth.
1) Can't use HIC warp sphere gen in lowsec WITHOUT script, IE no buble in low sec ever.
2) The graphics for the multi-point of death is the same as when it doesn't have a script, *cries for loss of cerb, then realizes you went into rancer.*
3) 0_o pirates have command ships?!??! why on earth would they be able to use them? after all they only shoot at shuttles and haulers, lol and everyone knows the only true pies in the game are all 3 month old recycled alts
|

Enjackah
Prophets Of a Damned Universe Elemental Fury
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 16:42:00 -
[54]
Haha you got pwnd.
Would you like some cheese with your whine? --
|

Anglo
Minmatar Astral Mexicans
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 21:51:00 -
[55]
stop whining... a ship has come up whom can jam the warb core stabbed *****s and ofc some whines.. what about doing what was intended for years.. travel in groups if u carry stuff etc...
if it stood to me everything would become 00... or concorde could be player controled or something.. atm concorde ruins the game...
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |