| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Extravagant
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 21:18:00 -
[1]
Today, Celestial Apocalypse had a rumble with m0o in PF-346. A fun battle caught on camera!
For your viewing pleasure, the battle.
It's my first movie, made in Windows Movie Maker. Even though the quality isn't all that good I hope you like it nonetheless. Let me know what you think of it.
Regards,
Extra
----------------------
|

zincol
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 21:20:00 -
[2]
Edited by: zincol on 03/04/2004 21:27:20 Hey it's not bad at all Weldone :-)
w00t!
|

Smacktastic
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 21:37:00 -
[3]
Good job.
---------------------------------- Moderator @ www.killer-clowns.com
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 21:45:00 -
[4]
well, GJ, seems the m0o guys "****** up".
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Gariuys
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 21:52:00 -
[5]
Nice work on the movie.  ~{When evil and strange get together anything is possible}~ A tool is only useless when you don't know how to use it. - ActiveX The grass is always greener on the other side. - JoCool |

Siddy
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 22:08:00 -
[6]
argh - thous trons whit blasters were Ebil 
-------------------------------------------
|

Chode Rizoum
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 23:11:00 -
[7]
Quote: argh - thous trons whit blasters were Ebil 
so ebil 
Centuria > whoot? Centuria > you stalking me? :) -- Nafri > then I a bird pooed on my head AND ON MY MEAL -- http://www.subroc.net/teddybears/
|

RagnarH
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 23:16:00 -
[8]
nice movie, atleast u remember my name in the featuring part    This char is perm banned on forums :S |

DigitalCommunist
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 23:18:00 -
[9]
+3 l33t points for superfast host  _____________________________________ Perpetually driven, your end is our beginning. "Can I be a consultant for EVE II?" - WhiteDwarf |

Jebidus Skari
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 23:24:00 -
[10]
yeah I liked that, quality wasn't overly bad or anything poor Griffin though 
I have my other character in a Blasterthron, they are horribly powerful but not without some serious downsides 
more movies plz, you can never have too many on a harddrive 
|

DrStrangelove
|
Posted - 2004.04.03 23:57:00 -
[11]
Good to see you guys had fraps going. Now I can relive my first podkill over and over and over and over. 
BTW you guys did a good job capitalizing on our lack of organization. Props for striking fast.
m0o corp
|

Booky
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 00:02:00 -
[12]
Is there a special codec I need? I got it to play in media player but all I get is sound, the screen is black. Spelling corrections welcome, but don't expect me to edit my post. |

The Clash
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 00:15:00 -
[13]
download new version or updates i suggest and you should be fine _________________
Retirement closing in . |

Tibor Ferenc
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 00:19:00 -
[14]
Gotta say GG Celest, however im sure we will make the sequel a bit less to your tastes 
Tib.
(BTW nice tune I forget who it is DJ Shadow or unkle?) http://mmogcenter.com/tiborsig.jpg
|

Macca
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 00:40:00 -
[15]
Cool vid  --------
|

slothe
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 02:58:00 -
[16]
good job guys, thats all of you.
Say hello on our forum @www.aserea.com or join our public channel ingame "MLM Public" http://www.khainestar.com/eve |

Mursilis
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 05:05:00 -
[17]
I couldn't see the names that well, who all did you blow up?
|

Aelius
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 05:52:00 -
[18]
Quote: I couldn't see the names that well, who all did you blow up?
Signed Selling Raven BPC ME20 3M at Yulai 1st Station |

Leitari
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 06:02:00 -
[19]
Extravagant in Celest now????? WTF WTF WTF           
Here, Only the silent survive.
|

Shamis Orzoz
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 06:10:00 -
[20]
Nice shooting Celest.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 07:48:00 -
[21]
I winced when I saw that Tempest caught between two Megathrons. Ouch!
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

RagnarH
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 09:27:00 -
[22]
Quote: I couldn't see the names that well, who all did you blow up?
that would be, DrStrangelover, Lord Zap   and Val Duane. This char is perm banned on forums :S |

darth solo
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 09:40:00 -
[23]
Quote: Extravagant in Celest now????? WTF WTF WTF           
and a bloody good pilot he is:)....
ex rats make real good pirate hunters.
ill expect ur application in soon leitari .
|

darth solo
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 09:43:00 -
[24]
oh, ill just add, CELES are still a PVP/pirate hunting corp, even though we are at war with Curse Alliance, we will be stepping up our anti-rat activity in a system near u:).....
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 09:51:00 -
[25]
Darth, I may have got this wrong, so forgive me if I'm incorrect on this, but...
You're fighting Curse M0o are fighting Curse
and you guys are shooting each other?
Doesn't that compromise both your effectiveness to kill a common, bigger enemy? Or am I just talking utter crap?
Miso x
-------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Juan Andalusian
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 11:05:00 -
[26]
Apparently that doesn't mean they 'll pass on a chance to spank some rats around.
At least one corp is sticking to it's word and original vision.
Nice Vid btw.
**Pain is meant to be felt** |

darth solo
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 11:09:00 -
[27]
Miso.
CELES forces were constantly attacked in 0.0 unowned space by CA forces, the CA didnt stop these corps doing this, so the whole of Curse became our enemies. it wasnt really planned to last as long as this, but due to the terrible real life abuse that CELES members recieved, the CA will always be our enemy... (5wars with CA corps)
CA have some amazing ppl and great personalities, why they allow such ppl to remain and bring their alliance into the gutter, is beyond me.
they have made the game personal, which sucks big time.
We fight mOo because they are pirates, and that is where CELES heart is ,that and they are the best PVPers in the game, polite mature and no smack is so refreshing.
d solo.
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 11:09:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Tyrrax Thorrk on 04/04/2004 11:11:23 Miso spaketh
Quote: Darth, I may have got this wrong, so forgive me if I'm incorrect on this, but...
You're fighting Curse M0o are fighting Curse
and you guys are shooting each other?
Doesn't that compromise both your effectiveness to kill a common, bigger enemy? Or am I just talking utter crap?
Miso x
Would be pretty lame not to attack pirates just because of a common enemy, might be smart, but still lame, and compromising principles and reputation. Also do you really think m0o would not attack them if a lone Celes pilot came to a m0ovolution blockade ?
ps. /me points at TWD neener neener !
|

C4w3
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 11:14:00 -
[29]
Jolly diptedidoo.

"If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional one. |

Akan
|
Posted - 2004.04.04 11:20:00 -
[30]
nice video very well done 
*** Guardians Die but Do Not Surrender *** |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |