| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Hafsteinn Oskar1
Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.03.08 23:22:00 -
[1]
Time for a sale. He was up for a trade for a few days but due to recent events I have to sell him and close this account. He will come with a list of assets (soon to be added).
I am a pretty good PvP'r and can fit many minmatar ships for many different situations. Can fly and fit Most T2 matari ships...claymore is just a few days out, T2 BSs are 3 weeks out each (about). I have over 9.3m in guns and over 12m in space command!
Skill linkage via NewForms
This is an auction and will end in about 25 hours...23:59. There is a 15 minute sniper rule and NO RESERVE! He has a -0.83 sec status, +100k wallet, and no kill rights.
Starting Bid: 1.0 Billion Bid Incs: 250m Buy-Out: Send/Post Offers!
I will pay transfer, Mystafyre will receive isk.
|

Hafsteinn Oskar1
Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.03.08 23:30:00 -
[2]
Assets:
Jaguar - with t2/Gistii B-Type (rigs) Huginn - t2 fit Rapier - t2 fit (rigs) Broadsword - t2 fit (rigs) Tempest - t2 fit (rigs) Phoon - t2 fit (trimarked) Cheetah - t2 fit (rigs) Hound Muninn - t2 fit Stiletto - a few i think (might have rigs) Claw - a few i think Rep Fleet Firetale few other frigs/cruisers floating around
Books BPOs POS structures Lots of mods - t2 mods (few faction)
2 JCs
|

Mystafyre
Gate Keepers of Giallar
|
Posted - 2008.03.08 23:31:00 -
[3]
isk to me.
|

SAMMOTTRAM
Ichthus Industries
|
Posted - 2008.03.08 23:59:00 -
[4]
well ill start it off at 1 bil !
|

Hafsteinn Oskar1
Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 01:28:00 -
[5]
BuyOut Added...for those who asked.
Please send offers...most anything reasonable will be considered!
|

Aloe'ista
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 03:02:00 -
[6]
1.25Bil
|

Awskee
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 05:23:00 -
[7]
1.5bn
|

Pamangkin
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 06:24:00 -
[8]
1.75 B
|

Aloe'ista
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 06:49:00 -
[9]
2Bil
|

ASF Muskels
Legion of Krisz Enuma Elish.
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 06:56:00 -
[10]
2.0 bill
|

ASF Muskels
Legion of Krisz Enuma Elish.
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 06:57:00 -
[11]
2.2bill
|

Bubba Malko
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 08:27:00 -
[12]
What is the sec status?
|

The yzzergirl
Trinity Nova Trinity Nova Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 09:08:00 -
[13]
2b -
|

Bubba Malko
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 09:31:00 -
[14]
Nvm, I'm a tard, I totally speed read past that part.
|

Evoss Co
Minmatar Shadow Network United For 0rder
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 09:48:00 -
[15]
2.5b
|

The Force
Aeria Gloris Inc United Legion
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 09:55:00 -
[16]
3B
|

Zamolxis
Aku Soku Zan
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 12:01:00 -
[17]
Dear sir, We had an aggreement with you in your last post. we made a deal and you accepted everything. This is a character I normally use and I wasnt intending to sell or trade it. But we came to an aggrement and I made a lot of arrangements to have Zamolxis ready to go. Eventhough I was in a war, I made a lot of hauler trips to move stuff. I deleted all my strategic bookmarks!!! there is no way to bring those back. It's really unethical to avoid the trade last minute like that. And I'm pretty sure it's against the character sale/trade rules. Once someone makes an official offer on the thread and you officially accept it, the deal is done! If now you want to sell account you must change accounts with me and sell your new account. Otherwise i will complain you to ccp. We had a deal i offered you my character you said TRADE ACCEPTED. so i want the deal be done!
Regards
|

Bresan Borija
School of Applied Knowledge
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 13:38:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Bresan Borija on 09/03/2008 13:42:08 Edited by: Bresan Borija on 09/03/2008 13:41:15
Originally by: Zamolxis Dear sir, We had an aggreement with you in your last post. we made a deal and you accepted everything. This is a character I normally use and I wasnt intending to sell or trade it. But we came to an aggrement and I made a lot of arrangements to have Zamolxis ready to go. Eventhough I was in a war, I made a lot of hauler trips to move stuff. I deleted all my strategic bookmarks!!! there is no way to bring those back. It's really unethical to avoid the trade last minute like that. And I'm pretty sure it's against the character sale/trade rules. Once someone makes an official offer on the thread and you officially accept it, the deal is done! If now you want to sell account you must change accounts with me and sell your new account. Otherwise i will complain you to ccp. We had a deal i offered you my character you said TRADE ACCEPTED. so i want the deal be done!
Regards
Its not against rules for CCP to back out from a character sale or trade. CCP can't force someone to sell/trade characters.
As a matter of fact, your idiotic threats can be considered an unbased malicious troll threat violating rules in particular to sales thread posts.
For sales/trades involving isk compensation (or downpayment), its ok to back out as long as the isk is returned.
Ask corp/alliance mates to jump the ships/mods back to your home system. As far as the bookmarks are concerned, you should waited until last minute to delete. If they were important, why the hell would you just delete them instead of giving it to alt?
Guessing you were leaving that war ridden corp anyways. So go whine there 
guilty look
|

Pamangkin
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 16:25:00 -
[19]
3.25B
|

Hafsteinn Oskar1
Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 18:38:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Hafsteinn Oskar1 on 09/03/2008 18:38:24
Originally by: Zamolxis Dear sir, We had an aggreement with you in your last post. we made a deal and you accepted everything. This is a character I normally use and I wasnt intending to sell or trade it. But we came to an aggrement and I made a lot of arrangements to have Zamolxis ready to go. Eventhough I was in a war, I made a lot of hauler trips to move stuff. I deleted all my strategic bookmarks!!! there is no way to bring those back. It's really unethical to avoid the trade last minute like that. And I'm pretty sure it's against the character sale/trade rules. Once someone makes an official offer on the thread and you officially accept it, the deal is done! If now you want to sell account you must change accounts with me and sell your new account. Otherwise i will complain you to ccp. We had a deal i offered you my character you said TRADE ACCEPTED. so i want the deal be done!
Regards
I am sorry to have pulled out of the trade. I did so only a few hours after the arrangement and emailed you saying so. I have some RL issues that have become more of an issue and I must close out this account. There was nothing transfered between us and I am sorry for the loss of your BMs...but even if the trade did go though you would have had to set them back up?! Also...it takes real money to transfer a character, so I wouldnt think CCP can enforce the transfer unless they dont want the fee...and as there was no isk transfer, there is nothing for you to petition the return of.
Over the years I have done many transfers and never had any problems. I always follow the stated rules and also follow up with an ingame email for that extra insurance policy.
For all those who are bidding, please bid with confidence, this sale will happen, whether its for 3.25b or a higher amount. I dont mind 'giving' this guy away....but the more isk for friends is always better!
|

Icycle
Imperial Shipment
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 19:22:00 -
[21]
3.5B
|

Hafsteinn Oskar1
Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 21:24:00 -
[22]
Since it is coming down to the final few hours, I am making all who are interested post here with their bids and offers. There will be no ingame buy-out taken unless it is for the state 9.5b (which is below market value in my eyes).
I want this to be a fun and a true auction.
I will be able to do transfer this evening. I will be online from 2345ish to 0545 ish.
Again there is no reserve...so highest bid wins! (or stated B/O is taken)
|

Pamangkin
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 21:31:00 -
[23]
3.75 B
|

AliasXNeo
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 22:07:00 -
[24]
Once the auction is ended, do you expect transfer to be immediate ?
Because I am going to receive lots of isk for a trade tomorrow at the latest.
So if I bid on this and I win, can we do the trade tomorrow ? Or are you not willing to wait at all ?
(If you wait, then I bid 4 b) ------------------------------ ~ AKA Josh ~ - Battleclinic Staff Developer - * CANT NERF ME * ------------------------------

Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes, ty. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] - Cortes |

Hafsteinn Oskar1
Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 22:33:00 -
[25]
payment due within 48 hours on the end of the auction (so that would be fine other rules stated OP)
|

Bethya
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 23:29:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Bethya on 09/03/2008 23:30:07 4.25b
|

Zarquon Beeblebrox
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 23:36:00 -
[27]
4.5 billion
Lady Beeblebrox
Tundragon & Teddybears Memorial Forum
|

Bethya
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 23:43:00 -
[28]
4.75b
|

Rian Fothe
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 23:44:00 -
[29]
Bid 5Billion
|

Bethya
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 23:44:00 -
[30]
5.25
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |