| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

N1fty
Galactic Shipyards Inc HUZZAH FEDERATION
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 13:57:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Seine My girlfrind plays more than I do, she has more SP too :(
Die in a fire.

Originally by: CCP Eris Discordia I usually close my eyes and just beg, out loud added with a lot of squealing.
I swear it helps.
|

Titus Lewis
Suddenly Successful
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 13:58:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Uzuness First, ask yourself.. why is she out of the kitchen to begin with?
My kitchen does not have a bed in it. |

Uzuness
stone grave haulage PROBABLE CAUSE
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:00:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Titus Lewis
Originally by: Uzuness First, ask yourself.. why is she out of the kitchen to begin with?
My kitchen does not have a bed in it.
You should get her a cot, then.. or maybe a sleeping bag. Woman love sleeping bags.
|

Tamia Clant
New Dawn Corp New Eden Research
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:03:00 -
[34]
Originally by: MuffinsRevenger Solution!
You can thank me later
*reads the link you provided*
Originally by: Wikipedia The major use of chloroform today is in the production of the freon refrigerant R-22. However, as the Montreal Protocol takes effect, this use can be expected to decline as R-22 is replaced by refrigerants that are less liable to result in ozone depletion. In addition, it is used under research conditions to anesthetize mosquitoes for experiments, most frequently for the study of malaria. In film and television, it is sometimes used in a fictional manner to knock out an unsuspecting victim, leaving no trace.
So what you're trying to tell us is that his girlfriend is either a mosquito or fictional?
Looking for queue-free research slots? Click here!
|

N1fty
Galactic Shipyards Inc HUZZAH FEDERATION
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:10:00 -
[35]
Is it just me, or did CCP get massively politically correct with the thread?!
All the good posts were nerfed :(
Originally by: CCP Eris Discordia I usually close my eyes and just beg, out loud added with a lot of squealing.
I swear it helps.
|

Uzuness
stone grave haulage PROBABLE CAUSE
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:13:00 -
[36]
Originally by: N1fty Is it just me, or did CCP get massively politically correct with the thread?!
All the good posts were nerfed :(
Yeah, they killed my post.. BUT THE QUOTE LIVES ON!
|

Tamia Clant
New Dawn Corp New Eden Research
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:14:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Uzuness
Originally by: N1fty Is it just me, or did CCP get massively politically correct with the thread?!
All the good posts were nerfed :(
Yeah, they killed my post.. BUT THE QUOTE LIVES ON!
Not for long, now that you mentioned it.
Looking for queue-free research slots? Click here!
|

Uzuness
stone grave haulage PROBABLE CAUSE
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:18:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Uzuness on 20/03/2008 14:18:01
Originally by: Tamia Clant
Originally by: Uzuness
Originally by: N1fty Is it just me, or did CCP get massively politically correct with the thread?!
All the good posts were nerfed :(
Yeah, they killed my post.. BUT THE QUOTE LIVES ON!
Not for long, now that you mentioned it.
Damn myself to hell.
Edit: Boom, head shot on the quote.
|

Miss Anthropy
The Greater Goon GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:20:00 -
[39]
Originally by: The TX
Originally by: Adonis 4174 The trick is to wear her out first and then play Eve while she sleeps it off.
I don't know what you mean, can you explains?
Rohypnol
|

Knoetje
Federal Navy Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:24:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Liberator 1 Ditch her.
You should try having an actual wife, now thats tricky.
'You never talk to me any more!' 'When are you going to stop playing that stupid game?' 'Whats so important about PvP training that you have to get up in the middle of the night?' 'You can't do that - you're drunk'
My wife is sitting next to me while I troll the forums because I couldn't get a fight. She tried EVE and didn't like it, now I play her character too. So you my friend are in the wrong relationship because NOTHING and absolutely NOTHING is more important than EVE and if she complains headbutt her. I'm a Goon Titan alt, don't tell anyone. |

Neo XX
Brotherhood of the Phoenix Free Trade Zone.
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:33:00 -
[41]
You need to get a grip.
I nearly lost my soon to be wife because I acted like a ****head and played way too many games.
Do this :
-Uninstall EVERY games you have on your computer -Spend lots of time with her -Figure out if you really have common goals in life -Reinstall ALL your games. ------------------------------ ~ AKA Josh ~ - Battleclinic Staff Developer - ------------------------------ |

Turzyx
State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 14:50:00 -
[42]
Typical "Hey everyone I have a girlfriend" thread.
|

HazeInADaze
Novakia
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 15:26:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Turzyx Typical "Hey everyone I have a girlfriend" thread.
tipcal "im so sad im alone response"
|

Miss Anthropy
The Greater Goon GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 15:40:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Turzyx Typical "Hey everyone I have a girlfriend" thread.
Let your jealousy find solace in this; she's probably a moose and it will never last anyway.
|

NeoNeTiC
Aliastra
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 16:16:00 -
[45]
thread is tl;dr for drunk people. ._.
OP, why do you have a GF that doesn'T approve of your hobbies? Or: Why do you have a GF whilst EVE is your most important relationship? Sounds totally confusing to me. Stick it in her ****er and you'll be fine.
have a nice day,
NeoNeTiC
|

Turzyx
State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 16:24:00 -
[46]
Originally by: HazeInADaze tipcal "im so sad im alone response"
Typical "I know everything because I'm an arrogant teenager response"? I'm far from alone.
|

HazeInADaze
Novakia
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 16:27:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Turzyx
Originally by: HazeInADaze tipcal "im so sad im alone response"
Typical "I know everything because I'm an arrogant teenager response"? I'm far from alone.
really thats what teenages say nowadays? 
|

Ryysa
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 17:04:00 -
[48]
Edited by: Ryysa on 20/03/2008 17:05:00
Originally by: Turzyx Typical "Hey everyone I have a girlfriend" thread.
While the OP was kinda "meh", the thread actually got funny later. You contributed actually nothing to it though, just a standard flame of someone who probably has not had a lot of girls yet :P
Regarding thread - a man's hobby shouldn't be his gf/wife, I am not saying that neglecting is ok, there are always priorities.
But having your partner as your only "hobby" in life will get boring really fast. If your gf does not understand that, get another one, since your relationship will go to hell anyway. It's not like she is the only female on the planet and having a girl for the sake of "having a girl" is completely pointless.
EW Guide - KB Tool - My Music |

Ryan Scouse'UK
omen. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 17:21:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Tamia Clant
Originally by: MuffinsRevenger Solution!
You can thank me later
*reads the link you provided*
Originally by: Wikipedia The major use of chloroform today is in the production of the freon refrigerant R-22. However, as the Montreal Protocol takes effect, this use can be expected to decline as R-22 is replaced by refrigerants that are less liable to result in ozone depletion. In addition, it is used under research conditions to anesthetize mosquitoes for experiments, most frequently for the study of malaria. In film and television, it is sometimes used in a fictional manner to knock out an unsuspecting victim, leaving no trace.
So what you're trying to tell us is that his girlfriend is either a mosquito or fictional?
1 girls suck money from you like those things suck Blood -
second - > me points to men with dolls
on a 3rd note - the above comment about nothing in RL is more important then eve - even a Gf - well as funny as that seems - it depends on ur gf - I would gladly go with any girl I have today over EVE -
but then again when am pushing 40 .. & I have to blow dust off that Rat of hers just to get to play with it well, I can see were Eve would be the better option ;)
|

Last Wolf
Templars of Space Black Star Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 18:30:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Imperator Jora'h
Originally by: Heiwa
Originally by: techzer0 Break up with her in a txt message. I guarantee she doesn't stop you from playing EVE ever again
A co-worker of mine once got dumped via fax when he was at work. It was legendary.
This (Linkage) has to be the best break-up method I have seen to date. Happened to be in the town where I live too and saw it (but I do not know either of the two). 
Horrible photo shop job.
Originally by: Liang Nuren wrong forum isroy i am vjery drunm
|

Sultry Black
Black Hearts
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 20:21:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Something Random Why dont you make her an alt on your account and get her to play too... when shes into it send her packing off your account and get her to buy her own.
I feel extremely lucky, my gf plays eve lol.

be careful with this, she may end up loving EVE more than she loves YOU and then it will be her getting b/f aggro.
|

Jago Kain
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 09:03:00 -
[52]
Edited by: Jago Kain on 22/03/2008 09:03:44
Originally by: Tarminic ....Wives are like terrorists....
Not true. There is one crucial difference; you can negotiate with a terrorist.
copyright 1987 bloke-down-the-pub productions
___________________________________________________ The game will never be over, because we're keeping the meme alive. |

Cutter Isaacson
Hollow World Mining Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 12:54:00 -
[53]
Hmmmm, I must be one of the lucky ones. Although my girlfriend doesn't play EVE herself (she isn't into computer games at all) she will quite happily sit and read a book or watch a movie while I play. I even got her browsing through some of the ingame info the other day.
She knows all the races, understands mining ( Im a carebear ) and when I was dying her hair for her the other day (infront of the PC) she even ran my little mining op for me. She has even reminded me on occassion that my skill will need changing soon. Not only that but she comes home from work everyday and cooks my dinner, gets up in the morning sometimes and makes me breakfast and treats me like Im the most important thing in her life.
EVE is fun, but if I had to choose between it and her, I wouldn't hesitate to unsubscribe and uninstall EVE. I really hope the OP isn't serious in his whine, for his sake if not his girlfriends.
"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible." - Arthur C Clarke R.I.P |

Aesgrim
Northern Shadowrunners Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 16:00:00 -
[54]
Edited by: Aesgrim on 23/03/2008 16:00:54
Originally by: fewl She stops me playing eve.
Can CCP nerf her please?
Use the nerf bat
-------------------
------------------------ Empirical evidence implies that people loves to complain. |

Splagada
Tides of Silence Hydra Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 16:04:00 -
[55]
Edited by: Splagada on 23/03/2008 16:05:28 wheres that image again
ah there
Linkage
edit : ok filter kills the first 4 words... pretty self explanatory ------
Tides of Silence |

NeoNeTiC
Mortis Angelus The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 16:14:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Splagada Edited by: Splagada on 23/03/2008 16:05:28 wheres that image again
ah there
Linkage
edit : ok filter kills the first 4 words... pretty self explanatory
I had to get me a dictionary before it finally hit me that it's easier to go to this URL and just look for the image with "cheaperthandating" in its name. But to make it easier for the following forum*****s: The **** refers to the kind of art made to display ideas of sexual relevance.
Happy fapping,
NeoNeTiC
[MORTS]-Sexpert
|

Kaeten
Hybrid Syndicate XIII Legio
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 17:48:00 -
[57]
girls!!!?? girls!!?? WHERE??? Comming back June 5th... |

Ryan Scouse'UK
omen. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 18:55:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Aesgrim Edited by: Aesgrim on 23/03/2008 16:00:54
Originally by: fewl She stops me playing eve.
Can CCP nerf her please?
Use the nerf bat
-------------------
then she wont be as pretty when you smack that rat in the face..
|

Aewaytor
Mortis Angelus The Church.
|
Posted - 2008.03.24 00:08:00 -
[59]
I believe training AWU to level V would give you the time you need with your girlfriend.
Plus you'll have something to look forward to in 25 days time.
[MORTS] |

Calvin Firenze
Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.03.24 09:13:00 -
[60]
Edited by: Calvin Firenze on 24/03/2008 09:13:09
Originally by: Adonis 4174 The trick is to wear her out first and then play Eve while she sleeps it off.
this
works for me...sometimes ____
Originally by: Morrow Disca You sir/madam, need a big cup of STFU.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |