Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
sableye
sableye

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.22 03:00:00 - [1]

security status is a joke after about 11 days of fighting quite alot of npc's I've gained +0.02 in security standing, at this rate its only going to take me about 3 years to get back to negative, also the security increases given don't seem to follow any order that I can work out and some pirates don't even seem to give increases at all.
sableye
sableye
principle of motion
Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.22 03:00:00 - [2]

security status is a joke after about 11 days of fighting quite alot of npc's I've gained +0.02 in security standing, at this rate its only going to take me about 3 years to get back to negative, also the security increases given don't seem to follow any order that I can work out and some pirates don't even seem to give increases at all.

Join The Fight With Promo Today
sableye
sableye

Posted - 2004.04.22 17:20:00 - [3]

Originally by: s73v3n2k
Originally by: sableye
security status is a joke after about 11 days of fighting quite alot of npc's I've gained +0.02 in security standing.

This is very odd as i can easily get my sec status up by +0.05 after a 3-4 hours of killing 30k rats in Oipo or Yoma (which are nice spawns). Have you considered killing rats bigger than your drones?

I can't take on a 30k npc's and win I can barely kill 8k npc's and thats if I'm lucky enough to find them, I'm still a newish player been playing 16 days or so and I started life as a miner so I spent most time training them skill, I have'nt trained hardly anything on gunnery yet but I am now since I have too.
sableye
sableye
principle of motion

Posted - 2004.04.22 17:20:00 - [4]

Originally by: s73v3n2k
Originally by: sableye
security status is a joke after about 11 days of fighting quite alot of npc's I've gained +0.02 in security standing.

This is very odd as i can easily get my sec status up by +0.05 after a 3-4 hours of killing 30k rats in Oipo or Yoma (which are nice spawns). Have you considered killing rats bigger than your drones?

I can't take on a 30k npc's and win I can barely kill 8k npc's and thats if I'm lucky enough to find them, I'm still a newish player been playing 16 days or so and I started life as a miner so I spent most time training them skill, I have'nt trained hardly anything on gunnery yet but I am now since I have too.

sableye
sableye

Posted - 2004.05.22 19:36:00 - [5]

anypne know when these changes are coming in, the changes still suck but I'd still like double the amount I get now, please don't tell me they are already on tranquality because then thats just sucky.
sableye
sableye
principle of motion

Posted - 2004.05.22 19:36:00 - [6]

anypne know when these changes are coming in, the changes still suck but I'd still like double the amount I get now, please don't tell me they are already on tranquality because then thats just sucky.

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,16s, ref 20240419/0936
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.