| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Piwat King
Piwat Explorations Enterprises
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.08 02:02:00 -
[1] - Quote
According to CCP during thier discussion with the CSM they stated that players that have been around in excess of 3 years are not likely to quit.
Hilmar is obviously using that statistic to his advantage in what I believe has been an outright failure and a lie in fixing EVE and it's issues. EVE has only been getting worse with every update.
they are not fixing the REAL issues with the game, merely adding more little carrots to try and keep people interested.
Well, I add my accounts to those cancelled. I will not be returning.
It's too bad Star wars was as disappointing as it was, but oh well. Tired of investing time and money into this broken game and having my good faith and loyalty as a 6 YEAR vetern abused by the current CEO of CCP.
I will return only on one condition, that HILMAR STEPS DOWN and removes himself or is removed from his position of authority within CCP.
I of course recommend that as many people as possible follow suite until CCP receives NEW leadership that understands it's a BAD IDEA to screw over the players who have supported your game for so long.
I don't need veteran rewards to stick around, I NEED YOU TO FIX THE GAME. But even now that is too late.
Goodbye.
|

Aerious
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.08 09:03:00 -
[2] - Quote
Don't let the door hit you on your way out  |

Tinu Moorhsum
Royal Scientific Research Enterprise
66
|
Posted - 2012.03.08 17:02:00 -
[3] - Quote
Piwat King wrote:
Well, I add my accounts to those cancelled. I will not be returning.
Please contract your stuff to Tinu Moorhsum. I will sell it in Jita for a good price and double your isk if you come back within a year 
T-
|

Astrid Stjerna
Teraa Matar
620
|
Posted - 2012.03.08 17:14:00 -
[4] - Quote
Piwat King wrote: I of course recommend that as many people as possible follow suite
Follow suit = emulate what other people have already done.
Follow suite = emulate a hotel room (or some guy named 'Suite', which is even more bizarre.) Monoclegate: because calling it 'Doorgate' would just be silly. |

Xayder
NED-Clan Goonswarm Federation
92
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 15:17:00 -
[5] - Quote
Piwat King wrote: Well, I add my accounts to those cancelled. I will not be returning.
Can I haz your stuff? ..and iskies, pls I don't always post, But when i post I do it with my main |

Hound Halfhand
Mom 'n' Pop Ammo Shoppe R.E.P.O.
6
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 18:21:00 -
[6] - Quote
I think with the possible changes to capital, destroyer and battlecruiser skill requirements, a lot of people may be following you... |

TheMercenaryKing
StarFleet Enterprises RED.Legion
11
|
Posted - 2012.03.11 04:11:00 -
[7] - Quote
Please send your ISK and other assets to me, thank you. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |