| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Blood Salv3r
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 19:06:00 -
[1]
Ok I have read the forum rules, and I dont think I am breaking forum rules by doing this, if I am, please feel free to delete this post and take what action you feel you need to.
Im sure many of you out there the thrill of a hunt and a kill. You do? Great I have a perfect target.
I offer no ISK rewards, infact, I will never reply to this thread again.
The target is a player called 'Milciades'. He rats in a region called providence, which is mostly controlled by CVA. He is EU timezone.
Note, CVA follow a strict NRDS (not red dont shoot) policy. Therefore if you have no negative standings towards CVA will will be able to enter freely without being shot at.
His favourite ratting systems are S9X-AX, G7AQ-7 and nearby systems.
He will be ratting in a raven, so I suggest fitting EM tank, and keep in mind he will be tanked against EM and Thermal. Be aware after you engage him, most of the locals will probably consider you hostile.
Again I offer no ISK reward, but if you wish to make a good kill against a player who has no interest other then farming ISK, and you seek the glory of a kill on such a player, then shine on you crazy diamond.
|

Buff Plankchest
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 19:18:00 -
[2]
This thread is now about cats
|

Avan Sercedos
A-1 Bonding
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 19:28:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Buff Plankchest This thread is now about cats
|

Spaztick
Canadian Imperial Armaments EVESpace
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 19:45:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Avan Sercedos
Originally by: Buff Plankchest This thread is now about cats
But seriously, more people should have some type of spacer in their sigs to show it's not part of the post. |

Mankirks Wife
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 20:01:00 -
[5]
---
|

Demitria Fernir
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 20:22:00 -
[6]
so, you basically want CVA to change from NRDS to NBSI? good luck.
10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101001 I will Conquer My Signature Somewhere in the future 10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101001 |

Artemis Rose
Odd End of the Universe
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 20:30:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Demitria Fernir so, you basically want CVA to change from NRDS to NBSI? good luck.
I'm pretty sure thats the offer is for the ebil piwat, not CVA.
I'm sure CVA wouldn't mind having more people they can shoot at. I bet they'd be epically bored if they never shoot anybody, or defended any section of their space. __________________________________________________
Currently Playing: Trolls from Outer Space Current Equipment: VISAcard chain mail, +2 Amulet of Epic Whine. WTB Purple Nerf Bat. |

Nexus Kinnon
A Few Good Men.
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 21:05:00 -
[8]
Bad threads...
|

EnslaverOfMinmatar
Yarsk Hunters DeaDSpace Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 21:15:00 -
[9]
Edited by: EnslaverOfMinmatar on 30/07/2008 21:15:17 i'd post a lolcat, but don't want another 14 day ban... ccp nazzis
|

Demitria Fernir
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 21:20:00 -
[10]
RAAAAAGEEEE-ban in 3...2...1...
10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101001 I will Conquer My Signature Somewhere in the future 10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101001 |

Cheesematarburger
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 21:37:00 -
[11]
Originally by: EnslaverOfMinmatar Edited by: EnslaverOfMinmatar on 30/07/2008 21:15:17 i'd post a lolcat, but don't want another 14 day ban... ccp nazzis
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 23:01:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Demitria Fernir so, you basically want CVA to change from NRDS to NBSI? good luck.
This. Taking advantage of a NRDS policy = bad juju.
|

EnslaverOfMinmatar
Yarsk Hunters DeaDSpace Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 23:03:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Cheesematarburger ...
NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
|

Namaraa
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 23:35:00 -
[14]
Quote: Again I offer no ISK reward, but if you wish to make a good kill against a player who has no interest other then farming ISK, and you seek the glory of a kill on such a player, then shine on you crazy diamond.
Funny, he does not farm ISK. He earns that money so he can pvp with us in whatever we do.
Quote:
He is EU timezone.
Wrong. Do more research before you accuse a player of ISK farming when they are clearly not.
|

Kirra Liu
Echelon Holdings
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 23:38:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Kirra Liu on 30/07/2008 23:41:33 You do realise the dude that is the target is now going to just safe up at a POS whenever someone that isnt friendly enters his system.
I do however support this and may just have to have a look around for him, allready have crap standings there so not loosing out.
EDIT: In the dudes defence, I very much doubt he is just farming isk. If he was then he wouldnt be in Providence as the rats there are somewhat crappy, same as the mining there.
|

Xenofonte
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 23:53:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Xenofonte on 30/07/2008 23:53:24 .
|

Xenofonte
|
Posted - 2008.07.30 23:54:00 -
[17]
|

Krasnij Okjabre
Caldari The Mutineers
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 00:21:00 -
[18]
LOL You'd be amazed how fast a cats lives run out when you have a hammer. |

Milciades
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 02:09:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Milciades on 31/07/2008 02:11:52 Edited by: Milciades on 31/07/2008 02:10:37 Edited by: Milciades on 31/07/2008 02:10:02 Yeah, kill him, kill him, he is a carebear.

|

Clair Bear
Coalition of Nations Free Trade Zone.
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 02:49:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Blood Salv3r
Note, CVA follow a strict NRDS (not red dont shoot) policy. Therefore if you have no negative standings towards CVA will will be able to enter freely without being shot at.
News to me. CVA shot at me while I was in a newbie corp, and they shoot at me now that I'm in FTZ. As far as I can tell they behave just like any other pie or anti-pie organization:
In 0.0 all non-blues are red.
|

Chainsaw Plankton
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 03:30:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Clair Bear
Originally by: Blood Salv3r
Note, CVA follow a strict NRDS (not red dont shoot) policy. Therefore if you have no negative standings towards CVA will will be able to enter freely without being shot at.
News to me. CVA shot at me while I was in a newbie corp, and they shoot at me now that I'm in FTZ. As far as I can tell they behave just like any other pie or anti-pie organization:
In 0.0 all non-blues are red.
I would imagine they make exceptions for noobie corps, yay spies. also you sure ftz isnt red to cva?
|

Doug Wutabi
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 03:51:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Chainsaw Plankton
Originally by: Clair Bear
Originally by: Blood Salv3r
Note, CVA follow a strict NRDS (not red dont shoot) policy. Therefore if you have no negative standings towards CVA will will be able to enter freely without being shot at.
News to me. CVA shot at me while I was in a newbie corp, and they shoot at me now that I'm in FTZ. As far as I can tell they behave just like any other pie or anti-pie organization:
In 0.0 all non-blues are red.
I would imagine they make exceptions for noobie corps, yay spies. also you sure ftz isnt red to cva?
I regular the region and CVA have never shot at me and have been quite nice actually the couple i talked with were some of the nicest i have meet in my travels of the EVE universe.
mmmmm forum alts/
|

teh punisher
Suddenly Ninjas
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 04:01:00 -
[23]
|

Pilot Abilene
Caldari Serpentine Dream Theory
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 05:19:00 -
[24]
Sounds like the OP got toasted by a ratting Raven.
|

Joe Zalt
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 06:07:00 -
[25]
Im sure many of you out there the thrill of a hunt and a kill. You do? Great I have a perfect target. I offer no ISK rewards, infact, I will never reply to this thread again.
The target is a player called 'Joe Starbreaker'. He runs missions in a system called aranir in a region called derelik.
He will be whoring for ISK in an apocalypse, so I suggest fitting EM tank, and keep in mind he will be tanked against EM and Thermal. Be aware after you engage him, most of the locals will probably consider you hostile dock up and wait you out.
Again I offer no ISK reward, but if you wish to make a good kill against a player who has no interest other than farming ISK, and you seek the glory of a kill on such a player, then shine on you crazy diamond.
|

Jimer Lins
Gallente Pod Six Research
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 08:11:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Joe Zalt Im sure many of you out there the thrill of a hunt and a kill. You do? Great I have a perfect target. I offer no ISK rewards, infact, I will never reply to this thread again.
The target is a player called 'Joe Starbreaker'. He runs missions in a system called aranir in a region called derelik.
He will be whoring for ISK in an apocalypse, so I suggest fitting EM tank, and keep in mind he will be tanked against EM and Thermal. Be aware after you engage him, most of the locals will probably consider you hostile dock up and wait you out.
Again I offer no ISK reward, but if you wish to make a good kill against a player who has no interest other than farming ISK, and you seek the glory of a kill on such a player, then shine on you crazy diamond.
I lol'd.
No idea why, but I did. ;)
|

nublet alt
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 09:00:00 -
[27]
-.- CVA is not NRDS, they're SRAS (set red and shoot)
|

Tenacha Khan
E-Thugz
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 10:04:00 -
[28]
|

Commander Thrawn
the united
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 11:28:00 -
[29]
worse thread ever.
|

Nexus Kinnon
A Few Good Men.
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 12:13:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Commander Thrawn worse thread ever.
I like how it became the worst thread ever when you posted in it.
|

AltBier
Minmatar Freelance Unincorporated
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 12:37:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Blood Salv3r The target is a player called 'Milciades'. He rats in a region called providence
People who rat in 0.0 are carebears now?
|

Fean Dejerak
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 12:52:00 -
[32]
anyone using a raven to make some iskies deserves to die as a carebear that he is 
|

Slanty McGarglefist
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 13:00:00 -
[33]
__________________________________________________
Originally by: CCP Wrangler No
Doh! |

Avan Sercedos
A-1 Bonding
|
Posted - 2008.07.31 18:31:00 -
[34]
|
|

CCP Mitnal
C C P

|
Posted - 2008.08.01 04:29:00 -
[35]
Cleaned.
Please do not post images directly into threads.
Please do not post lolcats.
Ever.
Mitnal Community Representative CCP Games, EVE Online Email / Netfang Special Agent Mitnal; Saving the forums one thread at a time! |
|

Avan Sercedos
A-1 Bonding
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 06:29:00 -
[36]
That's definitely siggified. And, um... NBSI sounds more realistic, only NRDS I can think of is IAC (I believe)
Originally by: CCP Mitnal Please do not post images directly into threads.
Please do not post lolcats.
Ever.
|

Venetiyan'Hel
Minmatar Fields Of Fire Chains Of Chaos
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 08:12:00 -
[37]
IAC are NBYF. (Not Blue, You're F*cked) 
Oh, and poasting in a kill a ratter thread. ----------------------------------------
If you're leaving scorch marks, you need a bigger gun. |

Angela Toren
Amarr Toren Shipyards
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 08:41:00 -
[38]
Originally by: CCP Mitnal
Please do not post lolcats.
Ever.
Not even the cute ones with the big eyes!? _______
Oh Mindy... |

goatplasma
Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 12:18:00 -
[39]
i wish i could move on and pretend this thread never happened _________________________________________
|

Commander Thrawn
the united
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 13:13:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon
Originally by: Commander Thrawn worse thread ever.
I like how it became the worst thread ever when you posted in it.
I would normally be offended, except this is basicly what you do in all the threads, so i feel special you picked me this time.
Thanks Nexus.
|

Nexus Kinnon
A Few Good Men.
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 13:34:00 -
[41]

|

War Kitten
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 14:38:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Buff Plankchest This thread is now about cats
Meow!
|

Clair Bear
Coalition of Nations Free Trade Zone.
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 18:52:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Chainsaw Plankton
I would imagine they make exceptions for noobie corps, yay spies. also you sure ftz isnt red to cva?
I can't log in to check, but I'm fairly certain we're not red to them, no. If anything it's the other way around -- we have the same mutual enemies (-A-), and the same mutual allies (IAC). Of course, it could be that everyone hates the french... But more likely, judging from the sizeable fairly non-combatant nature of wrecks I saw they were just bored out of their skulls and yarring it up. I know I would be after staring at a gate long enough.
The last time they shot at me before this was lowsec. It's convenient how lowsec is full of 'spy' haulers. =)
Now granted, two shootings at doesn't necessarily prove CVA alliance NBSI policy change. But I'd bet 100M if we investigated the killmails of pilots shooting at me we'd see plenty of dead non-reds. IMO a pilot-by-pilot NBSI policy is no better than an alliance-wide one.
|

Nexus Kinnon
A Few Good Men.
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 22:47:00 -
[44]
CVA are NRDS, I've flown through their space just fine without standings or prior warning/permission. The closest I got to action was some Ushra'Khan guy trying to kill me for sympathising with the slavers.... 
|

Deitre Cibrus
You're Doing It Wrong
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 22:48:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon CVA are NRDS, I've flown through their space just fine without standings or prior warning/permission. The closest I got to action was some Ushra'Khan guy trying to kill me for sympathising with the slavers.... 
thats a shame, id have loved to hear you're whines in syn pub after u had lost a rapier -----------
Originally by: Santiago Cortes Please don't derail your own thread.
What is this sig missing? Pretty colours? -Conuion Not true! Has plenty -Deitre
|

Nexus Kinnon
A Few Good Men.
|
Posted - 2008.08.01 23:13:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Deitre Cibrus
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon CVA are NRDS, I've flown through their space just fine without standings or prior warning/permission. The closest I got to action was some Ushra'Khan guy trying to kill me for sympathising with the slavers.... 
thats a shame, id have loved to hear you're whines in syn pub after u had lost a rapier
lol, I wasn't old enough to fly rapiers when I was in CVA space... It's like 0.0 space for children.
|

EnslaverOfMinmatar
Yarsk Hunters DeaDSpace Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.08.02 02:39:00 -
[47]
him iz no like lolcat :( |

Gift
Amarr Loot Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.08.02 03:10:00 -
[48]
wtf is wrong with lolcats?
|

Fyrewyre
|
Posted - 2008.08.02 15:12:00 -
[49]
Originally by: CCP Mitnal Cleaned.
Please do not post images directly into threads.
Please do not post lolcats.
Ever.
Oh this is playing with fire but i couldn't resist.
/Me ducks -------------------------------------------
"Never let anyone stop you having fun"
Mad Snoz, leeds |

Avan Sercedos
A-1 Bonding
|
Posted - 2008.08.02 17:53:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Fyrewyre
Oh this is playing with fire but i couldn't resist.
(pic)
/Me ducks
Oh yeah, that's some heavy stuff...
Originally by: CCP Mitnal Please do not post images directly into threads.
Please do not post lolcats.
Ever.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |