| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Salpad
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.08.21 12:44:00 -
[1]
I've got Electronics, and Engineering, and Weapon Upgrades and Advanced Weapon Upgrades trained to level 5.
I can fit everything I need onto my passive tanked Drake. 7 tubes, passive tanking gear, a bit of gank boost (2 x BCS).
But I've got this 8th HIGH slot which I can't really utilize.
Are there some skillz I can train, that will give me a little more CPU or grid? By reducing the usage of fitted modules?
|

Salpad
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.08.21 22:58:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Balcura If it's for PvE then you can also use CN launchers that will help a little.
Won't I miss out on some kind of bonus if I use non-tech2 launchers?
The Shield Upgrades skill sounds very nice, thanks for that suggestion. I already have it at level 4, but level 5 seems to take only 3 days or so, and it's 5% off which is quite a lot, so I'm already working at it.
-- Salpad |

Salpad
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.08.22 02:12:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Lance Fighter You lose the ability to use t2 missiles. But the t2 heavy missiles suck anyway.
Yes, tech 2 missiles such, but ISTR something about the bonus from the Heavy Missile Specialization skill only applying if I'm using tech 2 launchers. Or am I misrembering?
I'm not logged in now, so I can't go and check, but I'll look at it tomorrow.
-- Salpad |

Salpad
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.08.22 16:49:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Salpad
Originally by: Lance Fighter You lose the ability to use t2 missiles. But the t2 heavy missiles suck anyway.
Yes, tech 2 missiles such, but ISTR something about the bonus from the Heavy Missile Specialization skill only applying if I'm using tech 2 launchers. Or am I misrembering?
I'm not logged in now, so I can't go and check, but I'll look at it tomorrow.
I just checked, and it looks as if I'm correct.
This is the text from Standard Missile Specialization: Specialist training in the operation of advanced standard missile launchers and assault launchers. 2% bonus per level to the rate of fire of modules requiring Standard Missile Specialization.
The Caldari Navy Standard Missile Launcher does not require Standard Missile Specialiation, and hence appears to not be eligible for the bonus.
I assume that the same applies to the heavy launchers.
-- Salpad |

Salpad
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.09.04 13:55:00 -
[5]
Baka, those lists look extremely useful. Ever since I started playing EVE, a year-and-a-half ago, I've wished to have that kind of information available. Thanks a lot!
(And is the information archived on some website?)
|
| |
|