| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Rico Minali
Sons Of 0din Fatal Ascension
543
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 14:02:00 -
[121] - Quote
Why do people feel the need to tell the world that they are leaving this game? If I ever get tired of it ill tell my corp goodbye and logout. I guess we will see if he really does biomass and quit. Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing. |

Andrew W-K
University of Caille Gallente Federation
8
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 14:13:00 -
[122] - Quote
Troll of the week... and what a terrible week it has been (for trolls)!
1.3/10 |

N'baro Dark
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
2
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 14:56:00 -
[123] - Quote
Michael1995 wrote:Best of luck to you the in Real World MMO! 
Man, that game bugs the crap out of me. Sure the graphics are better, but the last time I ganked someone, I ended up in jail for 16 months!
|

Cel Nobol
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:02:00 -
[124] - Quote
I always found these sort of threads humorous.
Why delete a character you worked so hard to train and grow? just cancel your sub and come back when things are fixed.
Stop causing so much unnecessary drama. |

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
237
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:12:00 -
[125] - Quote
Are we there yet? |

Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
459
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:17:00 -
[126] - Quote
I would Biomass myself also if I only had 13 likes.
I think I even have more than 13 goon likes.
You should buy monocles for all of your toons. I AM ******* PISSED OFF THAT EVE WILL NOT RUN ON MY COMMODORE 64. **** THAT **** I QUIT. take all my isk for 1 trit. |

flakeys
Arkham Innovations Paper Tiger Coalition
238
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:21:00 -
[127] - Quote
Kirell wrote: Make this game unbearable to more people quit CCP doesn't deserve such loyal players who have stuck around for so many years.
Good to see you go , amazing attitude there.We can do without selfish bratts like yourself son. |

Rivur'Tam
the united Negative Ten.
24
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:23:00 -
[128] - Quote
I totally agree with you this game is broken i have many times quit and ignored eve but i float back because the best of a bad bunch ccp knows this thats why they arse fuk us when they can
looking forward to buying sp for plex coming soom tm Inappropriate signature removed. Spitfire
^^ my sig was awesome that naugty spitfire stole it for himself true story
United Recruitment Director. |

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
996
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:24:00 -
[129] - Quote
Cel Nobol wrote:Why delete a character you worked so hard to train and grow?
Because you can.
|

namron 7
1-800-FUBAR
46
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:25:00 -
[130] - Quote
Buy tech II BPO and scrap.
Fraps everything and provide link.
There will be tears and they will be most enjoyable Thanks for the help |

flakeys
Arkham Innovations Paper Tiger Coalition
239
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:27:00 -
[131] - Quote
Kirell wrote:Bane Necran wrote:You're doing the right thing, biomassing. Everyone is very impressed. But have you put any thought into what to do with your stuff? Being deleted along with my characters. yeah 100 bil doesn't make me the richest guy in EVE. But it's given me alot of options. It's all being biomassed.
If your chars are not the only ones in your corp your wrong on that assumption :) |

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
996
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:28:00 -
[132] - Quote
Rivur'Tam wrote:looking forward to buying sp for plex coming soom tm
This
I already can pay to win thx to plex (real money like any fps game), buy toons with plex but those never have the requirements or the fields I really want.
I want SP for plex, If I want to give my money to CCP why shouldn't I be able to do it just because a pair of nerds already paying to win say no? |

Flyberius
Intergalactic Shrimp Emporium
6
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:41:00 -
[133] - Quote
Getting in on the poem thing.
There was once a deplorable git, Who died, and then threw a fit. "I'll biomass my char!" From the denizens, a "Huzzah!" This poems a little bit ****...
That's it. I don't know enough eve lingo than that. bleep bloop. |

Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
121
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 15:45:00 -
[134] - Quote
I was noticing that too OP. Both the decloaks and the warp in points on wormholes.
Not sure I will delete Ioci over it but it's a pain in the arse. You are right, there have always been "unintended" features in EVE. You might want to just cancelt for 3 or 4 months though. But you keep coming back? Is that really so bad? Anyway, GL in the future. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg-_HeVNYOk
Save Derpy! |

Joe Skellington
13th Tribe of Kobol Expeditionary
53
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 16:06:00 -
[135] - Quote
Simi Kusoni wrote:Kirell wrote:Bane Necran wrote:You're doing the right thing, biomassing. Everyone is very impressed. But have you put any thought into what to do with your stuff? Being deleted along with my characters. yeah 100 bil doesn't make me the richest guy in EVE. But it's given me alot of options. It's all being biomassed. Apparently your options have included being terrible at wormholes, everyone knows not to warp at 10km. For one thing, if you BM'd from scanning it then its position isn't guaranteed, even with scanning skills to 5 there's some deviation. Also, whs decloaking radius >= 2000m. Another well known fact. Although getting decloaked at 18k id hazard a guess you landed on a drone/corpse. So come on, cough up the loss mail.
Exactly, if your scanning skills aren't maxed you get more deviation. Also you could have warped through the WH or an object you didn't see when you came out of warp before you stopped. -á-á |\__/|-á -á/ @ @ \ -á-á -á( > -¦ < )-á -á`-+-+x-½-½-¦ -á-á / O \ |

Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
121
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 16:12:00 -
[136] - Quote
Joe Skellington wrote:
Exactly, if your scanning skills aren't maxed you get more deviation. Also you could have warped through the WH or an object you didn't see when you came out of warp before you stopped.
That's not it. Warp 100km to the scan, Bookmark the wormhole. Warp away and warp to the bookmark and 10 km becomes 3km. Unless I am getting deviation on my bookmarks and warp deviation would be an interesting mechanic, my Nav skills are capped so they need to add a new skill or fix it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg-_HeVNYOk
Save Derpy! |

Enik3
Greater Order Of Destruction Happy Endings
62
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 16:15:00 -
[137] - Quote
I don't know why the spergers (i.e. 98% of EvE subscribers) feel they need to troll these threads. I mean, isn't voicing criticism better for the game than just biomassing and quitting without a peep?
At least this way CCP knows someone quit in frustration and not just to dedicate more time to WoW. How can that not help the game for everyone else? |

Alrione
Black Lagoon Inc.
158
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 16:52:00 -
[138] - Quote
I heard they give stuff here, gib stuffz. |

Markus Reese
Debitum Naturae ROMANIAN-LEGION
115
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 17:02:00 -
[139] - Quote
Enik3 wrote:I don't know why the spergers (i.e. 98% of EvE subscribers) feel they need to troll these threads. I mean, isn't voicing criticism better for the game than just biomassing and quitting without a peep?
At least this way CCP knows someone quit in frustration and not just to dedicate more time to WoW. How can that not help the game for everyone else?
Any vet knows that eve coding is complex. Bugs can come from mysterious and unrelated coding change, fortunately they get fixed fast. File the reimbursement, sometimes it actually works, bug fixed and life goes on.
All the people whining though, makes me want to quit. That is it, I am quitting eve, not even going to waste time biomassing my character. And no, you cannot have all my stuff....
When I leave probably years from today and completely forget about minor bugs that are soon gone that might have caused me to lose something easily replaced.
Oh, quiting cause of bug loss?
Don't fly what you cannot afford to lose, at 100b, I doubt you lost anything significant. |

Barakach
R-ISK Shadow Operations.
43
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 17:03:00 -
[140] - Quote
In case you want to come back, I'll hold onto your 100bil. Add you to my G+ circle. Heck, you might even like what I post, which is mostly science/tech news. |

Andrea Roche
State War Academy Caldari State
67
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 17:18:00 -
[141] - Quote
 english > crazy spanish > loco russian > sumas
can i still has ur stuff? |

Luxi Daphiti
Intelli-core The Mockers AO
76
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 17:25:00 -
[142] - Quote
The K++bler-Ross model seems appropriate as always here.
1) Denial (Of the loss, probably done this already) 2) Anger (This post) 3) Bargaining (Bargaining their character to get CCP to do something about it) 4) Depression (From the regret that will no doubt arise in the future) 5) Acceptance (Realising they were perhaps foolish)
|

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
59
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 17:35:00 -
[143] - Quote
Kirell wrote:Well I've had enough with EVE being broken. Everytime I do something pvp wise bugs start rearing thier ugly heads.
today, I warp in with 2 ships (both cloaked) to a wormhole from 2 different locations. I warped one to 10 km from the WH I bookmarked directly, and the other ship I warped to at 20km.
BOTH SHIPS got decloaked somehow. one landed at 3,795 km from the WH, the other landed at 18km. so they didn't even land close to one another, ok great.
SO HOW THE **** DID THEY BOTH GET DECLOAKED!!!!!!!!!!!
well done CCP. another "patch" delivered today breaking more stuff. You ARE AWESOME.
in 10 hours time each of my characters across 4 accounts will be recycled. Won't be returning. I'm giving NOTHING away. in 6-7 years of playing I've accumulated over 100 bil in assets. Deleted. I want no excuse to return. You have failed in fixing THIS BROKEN ******* GAME.
HILMAR YOU HAVE LIED TO US AND FAILED AT YOUR JOB.
I hope the goons live up to thier promise to burn jita. Make this game unbearable to more people quit CCP doesn't deserve such loyal players who have stuck around for so many years. They used and abused us, lied to us. Promised many things and have given us a pittance compared to what was promised.
**** you CCP and **** YOU Hilmar.
You should just unsubscribe unless you have real world motivations for leaving. CCP has shown, unlike some companies, they actually will change if the pain gets big enough. And they have set themselves up to be hit really hard.
Given the "Shut up and Mine" garbage CCP thinks they can get away with pulling on High Sec, they are going to get a wake up call with Mr. Sledgehammer after the next patch.
Remember, most people aren't board readers. They have no idea what the *bleep* idiots are going to do to gun-mining.
As soon as these people are forced to mine instead of kill drones for minerals, CCP is most likely going to get what it deserves for worshiping the ground Null-Sec and "Lete" PvPers walk on.
I'm going to probably suspend my subscriptions one week into the patch to help aid in this motivation.
The pain they are in for will probably get them going in the right direction. |

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
830
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 18:49:00 -
[144] - Quote
It appears that Kirell is still alive and well. Dulce et decorum est pro imperium mori. |

T-B0NE
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
14
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 18:55:00 -
[145] - Quote
And all through out the town of Whoville not a care was cared, for the emo who dared, to pull out her hair, and threaten to leave, the game of EvE.  |

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Divine Power. Cascade Imminent
664
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 18:56:00 -
[146] - Quote
CCP, this player is obviously having issues with his self-termination functions. Please log onto his account and erase the highest SP toon you find on there, to comply with his wishes. thx |

T-B0NE
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
15
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 19:00:00 -
[147] - Quote
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:CCP, this player is obviously having issues with his self-termination functions. Please log onto his account and erase the highest SP toon you find on there, to comply with his wishes. thx I think it's a law that first ya gotta prove the subject is brain dead before the biomass can be terminated, in this case that shouldn't be too hard. |
|

CCP Phantom
C C P C C P Alliance
1144

|
Posted - 2012.04.13 19:02:00 -
[148] - Quote
Ranting is not allowed on the forums.
Thread locked. CCP Phantom - German Community Coordinator |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |