| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

sweetrock
State War Academy Caldari State
6
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:13:00 -
[31] - Quote
However, CCP did totaly over nurf incursions and yeah....... uncool |

baltec1
1194
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:23:00 -
[32] - Quote
sweetrock wrote:However, CCP did totaly over nurf incursions and yeah....... uncool
They really didn't. |

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
908
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:26:00 -
[33] - Quote
Mortimer Civeri wrote:TriadSte wrote:I'm going to stamp my feet, and hold my breath, till CCP puts incursions and PI back the whay they were, so I can make fistfulls of ISK like before.  Post deciphered. Good decoding of that post. Those who cannot adapt become victims of Evolugalbugaslugakjlwsdhvbzxd |

Amantus
Doctrine. FEARLESS.
5
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:49:00 -
[34] - Quote
incursions arent v good anymore |

sweetrock
State War Academy Caldari State
6
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:50:00 -
[35] - Quote
Amantus wrote:incursions arent v good anymore
CCP did go over the top nurfing them. Pitty |

Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
1077
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:57:00 -
[36] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:Before this gets trolled to high heaven, I believe I have a valid point when I say why is it that when CCP know full well they have made a huge error of judgement they become quiet about it on the forums and don't respond to topics made about said problem.
I used to love incursions, I was by no means one of these guys that farm them on a daily basis from morning until night. I will however stand up for the incursion community and say that what has happened is stupid and believe CCP to have made a monumental error of judgement with the changes that took place.
Its as if CCP made these changes without first testing them themselves, to check for balance.
You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. It used to a viable source of income but now the bat has been swung so hard that Incursions if left as is, will be another wasted feature. I was personally making billions of isk per week making robotics but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort.
CCP waved goodbye to 2 paid accounts because of the most dumbass changes ever in PI.
Why do you not respond CCP to this and to the petition made and signed by many. You know you have done wrong and you know you have got to re balance this properly as well as speak about this in the open as promised months ago.
CCP please respond.
Additional : This is a serious topic but I knoe alot of you are going to make immature stupid comments like a child would. So feel free and be that child. Actually if you look at examples like incarna, and the recent UI changes, CCP are very well aware when they have messed up and they respond very rapidly.
The simple truth is that a lot of people are happy about the incursion changes, and the ones that aren't are a small minority. Also, why are you making a new thread for this? One already exists.
"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"-á-á-MXZF |

Lord Zim
715
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 21:06:00 -
[37] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. What's wrong with PI? |

baltec1
1194
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 21:23:00 -
[38] - Quote
Lord Zim wrote:TriadSte wrote:You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. What's wrong with PI?
There is now a bit of risk involved for the best isk return. |

Lipbite
Express Hauler
49
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 21:36:00 -
[39] - Quote
Aside OP's obvious love for easy money instead of incursions themselves - he is correct about incursions becoming obsolete: there was only single shield fleet active (40 people) today during peak time + minuscule Russian VG shield fleet and maybe ISN and couple TDF armor fleets - making it less than 100 people total. During peak hours in Sunday.
At present pace of degradation we have a good chance to see publicly available incursions communities disappear in a couple of weeks. Could be nice to hear anything concrete about plans to re-animate incursions asap - like re-creating OTA vanguards, replacing logic of fleet splitting, making influence bar moving faster. |

baltec1
1194
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 21:41:00 -
[40] - Quote
Lipbite wrote:Aside OP's obvious love for easy money instead of incursions themselves - he is correct about incursions becoming obsolete: there was only single shield fleet active (40 people) today during peak time + minuscule Russian VG shield fleet and maybe ISN and couple TDF armor fleets - making it less than 100 people total. During peak hours in Sunday.
At present pace of degradation we have a good chance to see publicly available incursions communities disappear in a couple of weeks. Could be nice to hear anything concrete about plans to re-animate incursions asap - like re-creating OTA vanguards, replacing logic of fleet splitting, making influence bar moving faster.
It goes to show just how much the money grabbers care about the community. It was always about the gravy train and when that train got derailed they abandoned ship faster than an Italian captain. There are still people doing these in prives corp and alliance groups which is probably where you should be looking. |

Lord Zim
715
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 21:49:00 -
[41] - Quote
What does incursions pay out nominally now anyways, and where did the previous runners go? Back to L4s? |

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
209
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 21:57:00 -
[42] - Quote
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:TriadSte wrote: You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. It used to a viable source of income but now the bat has been swung so hard that Incursions if left as is, will be another wasted feature. I was personally making billions of isk per week making robotics but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort.
CCP waved goodbye to 2 paid accounts because of the most dumbass changes ever in PI.
Maybe making billions per week with a zero risk, bottable activity was not balanced and in line with other income venues?
Bots are a very serious problem.
I think Null Alliances who turn bots blue should have their leaders banned permanently. |

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
209
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 21:59:00 -
[43] - Quote
Simi Kusoni wrote: Actually if you look at examples like incarna, and the recent UI changes, CCP are very well aware when they have messed up and they respond very rapidly.
The simple truth is that a lot of people are happy about the incursion changes, and the ones that aren't are a small minority. Also, why are you making a new thread for this? One already exists.
Most Eve players didn't care about incursions.
The real whiners were involved in RMT.
Are you involved in RMT? |

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
209
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 22:00:00 -
[44] - Quote
Lipbite wrote:Aside OP's obvious love for easy money instead of incursions themselves - he is correct about incursions becoming obsolete: there was only single shield fleet active (40 people) today during peak time + minuscule Russian VG shield fleet and maybe ISN and couple TDF armor fleets - making it less than 100 people total. During peak hours in Sunday.
At present pace of degradation we have a good chance to see publicly available incursions communities disappear in a couple of weeks. Could be nice to hear anything concrete about plans to re-animate incursions asap - like re-creating OTA vanguards, replacing logic of fleet splitting, making influence bar moving faster.
Oh, they are only there because they are "trying to make it work" and haven't given up yet! |

Lord Zim
715
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 22:00:00 -
[45] - Quote
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:Bots are a very serious problem.
I think Null Alliances who turn bots blue should have their leaders banned permanently. Bots are a very serious problem.
I think Hisec Alliances who turn bots blue should have their leaders banned permanently. |

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
209
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 22:05:00 -
[46] - Quote
Lord Zim wrote:Jessie-A Tassik wrote:Bots are a very serious problem.
I think Null Alliances who turn bots blue should have their leaders banned permanently. Bots are a very serious problem. I think Hisec Alliances who turn bots blue should have their leaders banned permanently.
I'm sorry, are we not having fun anymore?
I will admit that Eve does not protect it's pretty boys on the forums like other companies do. |

Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
1079
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 22:07:00 -
[47] - Quote
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:Simi Kusoni wrote: Actually if you look at examples like incarna, and the recent UI changes, CCP are very well aware when they have messed up and they respond very rapidly.
The simple truth is that a lot of people are happy about the incursion changes, and the ones that aren't are a small minority. Also, why are you making a new thread for this? One already exists.
Most Eve players didn't care about incursions. The real whiners were involved in RMT. Are you involved in RMT? I must have completely imagined all the "nerf incursion" threads that popped up every few days in GD and F&I.
I'm sure the gradual decimation of PvE in low, null and worm holes was my imagination too.
"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"-á-á-MXZF |

Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
1079
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 22:08:00 -
[48] - Quote
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:Lord Zim wrote:Jessie-A Tassik wrote:Bots are a very serious problem.
I think Null Alliances who turn bots blue should have their leaders banned permanently. Bots are a very serious problem. I think Hisec Alliances who turn bots blue should have their leaders banned permanently. I'm sorry, are we not having fun anymore? I will admit that Eve does not protect it's pretty boys on the forums like other companies do. What are you even talking about?
"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"-á-á-MXZF |

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
908
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 22:20:00 -
[49] - Quote
Simi Kusoni wrote:I must have completely imagined all the "nerf incursion" threads that popped up every few days in GD and F&I.
I'm sure the gradual decimation of PvE in low, null and worm holes was my imagination too. Yeah I guess you did.
Like all the hulkageddon threads, and the unsubbing threads. Those who cannot adapt become victims of Evolugalbugaslugakjlwsdhvbzxd |

Rico Minali
Sons Of 0din Fatal Ascension
688
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 22:40:00 -
[50] - Quote
So basically what your saying is, people only did incursions because it was a massive payout? And there was me thinking it was about immersive team gameplay and enjoyment that incursion runners were looking for. Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing. |

Lord Zim
715
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 22:50:00 -
[51] - Quote
I'm still wondering just how bad the payouts were, surely they can't still be as high as 100m/hour. |

Ammzi
Imperial Guardians The Aurora Shadow
1012
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 22:58:00 -
[52] - Quote
CCP did honestly go overboard with the incursion nerf. Look at the communities and the incursions. 4/5 of the incursion runners are gone to other places. quote CCP Spitfire
"Hello Im Blue,"
|

baltec1
1196
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 23:02:00 -
[53] - Quote
Ammzi wrote:CCP did honestly go overboard with the incursion nerf. Look at the communities and the incursions. 4/5 of the incursion runners are gone to other places.
Those people were only after the money not the challange and teamwork. |

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
908
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 23:02:00 -
[54] - Quote
Rico Minali wrote:So basically what your saying is, people only did incursions because it was a massive payout? And there was me thinking it was about immersive team gameplay and enjoyment that incursion runners were looking for. Did you do incursions? Those who cannot adapt become victims of Evolugalbugaslugakjlwsdhvbzxd |

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Divine Power. Cascade Imminent
1021
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 23:06:00 -
[55] - Quote
Cascade Imminent was an official high-sec incursion alliance as far as PvE went for the heady days of unnerfed Incursions. |

KrakizBad
Eve Defence Force Fatal Ascension
705
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 23:16:00 -
[56] - Quote
Nerf them more. Incursions still need to be nerfed more. Cut payouts by 50% for all ships worth more than 10m. |

Lord Zim
715
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 23:42:00 -
[57] - Quote
Okay, so not 100m/hour, then. 80? |

Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
1080
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 23:47:00 -
[58] - Quote
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:Cascade Imminent was an official high-sec incursion alliance as far as PvE went for the heady days of unnerfed Incursions. Haha, I can testify to this.
I think at any given time when we weren't deployed somewhere (deployed in cascade means off watching evildead whelp fleets left right and centre), we had ~30 people in H74 grinding sanctums, four or five out doing exploration and everyone else online was either running incursions in high sec or voluntarily helping evildead whelp more fleets in a badly set up gate camp.
"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"-á-á-MXZF |

Rico Minali
Sons Of 0din Fatal Ascension
692
|
Posted - 2012.05.28 16:37:00 -
[59] - Quote
Alavaria Fera wrote:Rico Minali wrote:So basically what your saying is, people only did incursions because it was a massive payout? And there was me thinking it was about immersive team gameplay and enjoyment that incursion runners were looking for. Did you do incursions?
Hell no, I live in nullsec and make a billion isk an hour pimping out technetium. Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing. |

MIkhail Illiad
Selective Pressure Rote Kapelle
36
|
Posted - 2012.05.28 17:55:00 -
[60] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:Before this gets trolled to high heaven, I believe I have a valid point when I say why is it that when CCP know full well they have made a huge error of judgement they become quiet about it on the forums and don't respond to topics made about said problem.
I used to love incursions, I was by no means one of these guys that farm them on a daily basis from morning until night. I will however stand up for the incursion community and say that what has happened is stupid and believe CCP to have made a monumental error of judgement with the changes that took place.
Its as if CCP made these changes without first testing them themselves, to check for balance.
You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. It used to a viable source of income but now the bat has been swung so hard that Incursions if left as is, will be another wasted feature. I was personally making billions of isk per week making robotics but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort.
CCP waved goodbye to 2 paid accounts because of the most dumbass changes ever in PI.
Why do you not respond CCP to this and to the petition made and signed by many. You know you have done wrong and you know you have got to re balance this properly as well as speak about this in the open as promised months ago.
CCP please respond.
Additional : This is a serious topic but I knoe alot of you are going to make immature stupid comments like a child would. So feel free and be that child.
You were making "billions of ISK" a week off Robotics and still paid for your accounts? How bizzare.... There once was an interesting signature here... It has long since disapeared.-á |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |