| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

TriadSte
3rd Division
75
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:13:00 -
[1] - Quote
Before this gets trolled to high heaven, I believe I have a valid point when I say why is it that when CCP know full well they have made a huge error of judgement they become quiet about it on the forums and don't respond to topics made about said problem.
I used to love incursions, I was by no means one of these guys that farm them on a daily basis from morning until night. I will however stand up for the incursion community and say that what has happened is stupid and believe CCP to have made a monumental error of judgement with the changes that took place.
Its as if CCP made these changes without first testing them themselves, to check for balance.
You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. It used to a viable source of income but now the bat has been swung so hard that Incursions if left as is, will be another wasted feature. I was personally making billions of isk per week making robotics but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort.
CCP waved goodbye to 2 paid accounts because of the most dumbass changes ever in PI.
Why do you not respond CCP to this and to the petition made and signed by many. You know you have done wrong and you know you have got to re balance this properly as well as speak about this in the open as promised months ago.
CCP please respond.
Additional : This is a serious topic but I knoe alot of you are going to make immature stupid comments like a child would. So feel free and be that child. |

JitaPriceChecker2
State War Academy Caldari State
101
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:19:00 -
[2] - Quote
Instant gratification child spotted.
|

Nirnias Stirrum
Ore Mongers BricK sQuAD.
110
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:20:00 -
[3] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:Before this gets trolled to high heaven, I believe I have a valid point when I say why is it that when CCP know full well they have made a huge error of judgement they become quiet about it on the forums and don't respond to topics made about said problem.
I used to love incursions, I was by no means one of these guys that farm them on a daily basis from morning until night. I will however stand up for the incursion community and say that what has happened is stupid and believe CCP to have made a monumental error of judgement with the changes that took place.
Its as if CCP made these changes without first testing them themselves, to check for balance.
You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. It used to a viable source of income but now the bat has been swung so hard that Incursions if left as is, will be another wasted feature. I was personally making billions of isk per week making robotics but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort.
CCP waved goodbye to 2 paid accounts because of the most dumbass changes ever in PI.
Why do you not respond CCP to this and to the petition made and signed by many. You know you have done wrong and you know you have got to re balance this properly as well as speak about this in the open as promised months ago.
CCP please respond.
Additional : This is a serious topic but I knoe alot of you are going to make immature stupid comments like a child would. So feel free and be that child.
/me stamps his feet and picks his nose.
|

Francisco Bizzaro
54
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:25:00 -
[4] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:I used to love incursions, ... You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. It used to a viable source of income but now the bat has been swung so hard that Incursions if left as is, will be another wasted feature. Fortunately for people who love Incursions, I think incursions can still be run in the current build.
But your post gives me the impression that it is not really Incursions that you love. |

Roime
Shiva Furnace
594
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:27:00 -
[5] - Quote
Could you at least try to be a bit more specific about what is the actual issue here? How much has the Incursion income decreased since the patch?
You certainly appear a bit greedy to me, if 8bil ISK per month is the minimum sum that encourages to do PI.
Did you know that you can make tax-free PI by setting up your own customs offices?
And what do you do with all the ISK? ~ Elite forum PvP ~ |

J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
329
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:28:00 -
[6] - Quote
From what I can tell from the Incursion channels and the amount of people in incursion systems, this is going to be a very dead feature soon. Which is a pity because it was way more fun than running solo lvl 4s. This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.-á Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless |

Azitek
Astrum Tech Pina Colada Armada
61
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:28:00 -
[7] - Quote
Perhaps if you provided an actual argument instead of "this is wrong because I'm not making fist-fulls of money". Maybe then we could have an actual conversation. |

Aqriue
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
596
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:32:00 -
[8] - Quote
JitaPriceChecker2 wrote:Instant gratification child spotted. The one thing that CCP really needs to do is add a PVP flag. Turn that ****** in the off position so you can't be attacked....
No more instant gratification 
No more ganking. No more can flipping. No more gate camps with alpha strikes.
Instant gratification hidden in EVE....you just didn't relize it until now  |

TriadSte
3rd Division
75
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:36:00 -
[9] - Quote
The reason behind this post is that CCP said that assault sites pay would increase, but instead the spawns in the assault have considerably increased. It takes longer to do them by quite a long way.
Vangaurds have gone from 3-4 minute sites up to about 13 minutes with a pay decrease and LP decrease which I guess is fair enough in honesty but the assaults change is what most of the guys on this forum are biting hard about. Time required to complete these sites I feel is more the reason for this forum rage and actually not the ISK change.
It was not what CCP promised at all. Quite the opposite in fact.
About myself personally, I am not greedy at all it's just great that at the time I was making robotics I was a care bear so the sudden flood of income compared to lvl4s was greatly received. However that path has ended and I no longer reside in empire and its been great ever since.
It is not greedy to "want" billions of isk I know people with personal liquid ISK into the hundreds of millions with the same in personal assets.
I am a long way of being classed as "game rich" I am in fact quite poor in comparison. |

Francisco Bizzaro
55
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:50:00 -
[10] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:The reason behind this post is that CCP said that assault sites pay would increase, but instead the spawns in the assault have considerably increased. It takes longer to do them by quite a long way.
Vangaurds have gone from 3-4 minute sites up to about 13 minutes with a pay decrease and LP decrease which I guess is fair enough in honesty but the assaults change is what most of the guys on this forum are biting hard about. Time required to complete these sites I feel is more the reason for this forum rage and actually not the ISK change. Are you still having fun running the sites? Then keep running them.
Quote:About myself personally, I am not greedy at all ... That may be the case, but the arguments you have presented are all about income. |

Roime
Shiva Furnace
595
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:54:00 -
[11] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:The reason behind this post is that CCP said that assault sites pay would increase, but instead the spawns in the assault have considerably increased. It takes longer to do them by quite a long way.
But what's the problem in that? I though incursion runners enjoyed the community feeling, and flying in fleets, the whole idea of group content.
[/quote]It is not greedy to "want" billions of isk I know people with personal liquid ISK into the hundreds of millions with the same in personal assets.
I am a long way of being classed as "game rich" I am in fact quite poor in comparison. [/quote]
So is envy for Imaginary Space Kredits the reason you moan that a PVE site takes 13 minutes?
idk, some sites I've ran have taken me hours to do, and often they drop nothing more than OPE.
And you still didn't answer what you need all that ISK for? Is your goal in EVE to have a fat wallet? Do you RMT?
~ Elite forum PvP ~ |

TriadSte
3rd Division
75
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:55:00 -
[12] - Quote
Without income you cannot do anything in this game. I pvp and sometimes I win sometimes I lose and ships these days cost a lot of isk.
For example, 10 Talos is over 1 billion isk.
I aspire to own a supercarrier one day I'm some billions away and its hard work when your not in a huge alliance who spits supers and titans out like they're nothing. |

Prophet Avater
Imperium Technologies F0RCEFUL ENTRY
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 11:56:00 -
[13] - Quote
TriadSte wrote: but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort.
What do you expect, a walk in the park? |

TTIGER
nul-li-fy RED.OverLord
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 12:02:00 -
[14] - Quote
CCP testing and adding balanced feature ? I LOL ed very hard
What a naive player you are ,how long are you playing ? Ths is usual CCP add overboosted features than nerf later .This i,s usual trick that ccp use bring back and/or keep players in game '' carrot on stick '' if you want an anology . Do you know how much isk you could made with lvl4 s back in day beofre lvl4s nerfed to hell and beyond .Incursions will be the same nothing new here same old story .
Eve has full of wasted features nothing new .
Wrong thing was adding unbalanced isk machine (incursions ) to game and ccp did it with purpose , to keep players in eve .Now nerfing but this is just start 
TriadSte wrote:
Its as if CCP made these changes without first testing them themselves, to check for balance.
You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. It used to a viable source of income but now the bat has been swung so hard that Incursions if left as is, will be another wasted feature.
|

gfldex
493
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 12:11:00 -
[15] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:I was personally making billions of isk per week making robotics but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort.
You can still make billions with making robotics. In lowsec and 0.0, where _you_ wont go.
When someone burns down your sandcaste, bring sausages. |

TriadSte
3rd Division
75
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 12:15:00 -
[16] - Quote
gfldex wrote:TriadSte wrote:I was personally making billions of isk per week making robotics but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort. You can still make billions with making robotics. In lowsec and 0.0, where _you_ wont go.
I live in providence.
Thanks anyway :)
|

Francisco Bizzaro
56
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 12:17:00 -
[17] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:Without income you cannot do anything in this game. I pvp and sometimes I win sometimes I lose and ships these days cost a lot of isk. I wonder why that is? There are a lot of reasons - but one might be that Incursion runners can afford to pay absurd prices for ships. Fortunately, with less ISK floating around, eventually things should become affordable again, and not just by Incursion runners.
Quote:I aspire to own a supercarrier one day I'm some billions away and its hard work when your not in a huge alliance who spits supers and titans out like they're nothing. Yes. Supers tend to be operated by large alliances and not easy to afford by individual players in hi-sec. You say that like it's a bad thing. |

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
773
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 12:18:00 -
[18] - Quote
TriadSte wrote: Additional : This is an emorant topic but I knoe alot of you are going to call me immature stupid comments like I am a child. So feel free and let me be that child.
FYP
No facts, no data, vague claims, lots of emo. Yep, you will definitely be taken seriously. Here's your sign... |

churrros
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
14
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 12:18:00 -
[19] - Quote
People still make 100+ M isk per hour with current build.
Yeah its a lot lower than 200 M isk per hour before the patch, but its still a high and consistent source of income in high sec. |

TriadSte
3rd Division
75
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 12:19:00 -
[20] - Quote
Francisco Bizzaro wrote:TriadSte wrote:Without income you cannot do anything in this game. I pvp and sometimes I win sometimes I lose and ships these days cost a lot of isk. I wonder why that is? There are a lot of reasons - but one might be that Incursion runners can afford to pay absurd prices for ships. Fortunately, with less ISK floating around, eventually things should become affordable again, and not just by Incursion runners. Quote:I aspire to own a supercarrier one day I'm some billions away and its hard work when your not in a huge alliance who spits supers and titans out like they're nothing. Yes. Supers tend to be operated by large alliances and not easy to afford by individual players in hi-sec. You say that like it's a bad thing.
No I was simply stating that to show I am not game rich. I work very hard for anything I have. |

Francisco Bizzaro
59
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 12:25:00 -
[21] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:No I was simply stating that to show I am not game rich. I work very hard for anything I have. That's too bad.
I have to admit, I actually don't work very hard for my ISK at all - I'm playing the game to have fun, after all. |

Vyl Vit
Cambio Enterprises
421
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 13:39:00 -
[22] - Quote
There's a strongly-worded memo in the works. Anyone with any sense has already left town. |

Jerick Ludhowe
Resurrection Ninjas.
61
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 13:49:00 -
[23] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:Before this gets trolled to high heaven, I believe I have a valid point when I say why is it that when CCP know full well they have made a huge error of judgement they become quiet about it on the forums and don't respond to topics made about said problem.
I used to love incursions, I was by no means one of these guys that farm them on a daily basis from morning until night. I will however stand up for the incursion community and say that what has happened is stupid and believe CCP to have made a monumental error of judgement with the changes that took place.
Its as if CCP made these changes without first testing them themselves, to check for balance.
You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. It used to a viable source of income but now the bat has been swung so hard that Incursions if left as is, will be another wasted feature. I was personally making billions of isk per week making robotics but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort.
CCP waved goodbye to 2 paid accounts because of the most dumbass changes ever in PI.
Why do you not respond CCP to this and to the petition made and signed by many. You know you have done wrong and you know you have got to re balance this properly as well as speak about this in the open as promised months ago.
CCP please respond.
Additional : This is a serious topic but I knoe alot of you are going to make immature stupid comments like a child would. So feel free and be that child.
Legion fleet crybaby spotted.
Do yourself a favor and learn the new fleet comps and strats before coming to the forums and claiming this is a "huge nerf"
Furthermore... harder content being more lucrative than ez mod nco blitzing = working as intended.
|

adopt
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
387
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 15:00:00 -
[24] - Quote
What I find absolutely hilarious about the incursion changes is that it barely even affected the HQ sites. Even the randomize spawn and no triggers didn't affect them as you had to kill all ships in the site anyway (except for the TCRC and no-one likes TCRCs).
Hint, stop whining and do some HQs. Shadoo > Always remember to fit Cynosural Field Generator I, have 450 Liquid Ozone in your cargo and convo a friendly Pandemic Legion member if you have a capital or super capital ship tackled.
FREE XOLVE ~ THE HERO TEST NEEDS |

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
207
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 18:12:00 -
[25] - Quote
Azitek wrote:Perhaps if you provided an actual argument instead of "this is wrong because I'm not making fist-fulls of money". Maybe then we could have an actual conversation.
You just claimed to want a conversation!
Ha ha ha ha ha.
You want to troll and lie and be a punk, you do not in any way want a reasonable conversation. |

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
969
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 19:49:00 -
[26] - Quote
TriadSte wrote: You seem to have achieved with incursions what you have done with PI. It used to a viable source of income but now the bat has been swung so hard that Incursions if left as is, will be another wasted feature. I was personally making billions of isk per week making robotics but with the changes thats no longer possible and not worth the extra time and effort.
CCP waved goodbye to 2 paid accounts because of the most dumbass changes ever in PI.
Maybe making billions per week with a zero risk, bottable activity was not balanced and in line with other income venues?
Auditing | Collateral holding and insurance | Consulting | PLEX for Good Charity
Twitter channel |

baltec1
1194
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:04:00 -
[27] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:
No I was simply stating that to show I am not game rich. I work very hard for anything I have.
I'm willing to bet I put in far more time and effort into my growing ship production lines than you ever have into incursions. |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
555
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:04:00 -
[28] - Quote
adopt wrote: Hint, stop whining and do some HQs.
QFT.
To the OP, people like you give incursion runners a bad name. Shut the **** up. |

Mortimer Civeri
Aliastra Gallente Federation
73
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:06:00 -
[29] - Quote
TriadSte wrote:I'm going to stamp my feet, and hold my breath, till CCP puts incursions and PI back the whay they were, so I can make fistfulls of ISK like before.  Post deciphered. "I don't know which is worse, ...that everyone has his price, or that the price is always so low." Calvin
|

sweetrock
State War Academy Caldari State
6
|
Posted - 2012.05.27 20:12:00 -
[30] - Quote
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |