| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sophie Starsparrow
Minmatar Militaris Industries Fatal Ascension
|
Posted - 2011.04.07 06:59:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Neu Bastian
Originally by: Lucius Vindictus I was unaware of any negative encounters, be it political, business or otherwise, with the Khanid Trade Syndicate. I will notify ambassador Vartesa of your decision.
+1
Find some matari to do business with, we're nicer folk
*laughs* Perhaps you should look at the records Mr Bastian... he tried that already.
On a side note, perhaps you could find some time to talk with me in the future? So I may learn how I earned your 'treacherous witch" epithet? At your convenience of course. *begins to bow as the screen goes black* |

Cheiftan
Minmatar Shinryaku
|
Posted - 2011.04.11 16:46:00 -
[62]
Quote: *laughs* Perhaps you should look at the records Mr Bastian... he tried that already.
Some advice for you, don't speak on matters that you know little about, the former Starsparrow would have known the true relations between I-RED and a certain few Minmatar Militia corps.
This in turn lead to the GEMs Coalition to carve out a free space pocket in null sec if you still have memory's of the old Sophie you would know VLKG was part of that.
And as far as i know I don't think us Minmatar ever stole 20b worth of assets from our allies.
As for Mr Blake telling Mr Ixiris to keep out of matters that dose not concern him, maybe you should heed your own advice, i however am concerned as i was I-RED's second in command back then.
Cheif
|

Abbas Nassr Hasib
|
Posted - 2011.04.11 17:45:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Cheiftan
Quote: *laughs* Perhaps you should look at the records Mr Bastian... he tried that already.
Some advice for you, don't speak on matters that you know little about, the former Starsparrow would have known the true relations between I-RED and a certain few Minmatar Militia corps.
This in turn lead to the GEMs Coalition to carve out a free space pocket in null sec if you still have memory's of the old Sophie you would know VLKG was part of that.
And as far as i know I don't think us Minmatar ever stole 20b worth of assets from our allies.
As for Mr Blake telling Mr Ixiris to keep out of matters that dose not concern him, maybe you should heed your own advice, i however am concerned as i was I-RED's second in command back then.
Cheif
"Former" Starsparrow? You have a rogue clone on your hands Cheiftan? Do you need help with that?
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |