| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

John Revenent
Caldari Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 21:20:00 -
[1]
Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive: Reset of Amarrian Bloc
Saisieni New Eden,
After talks with a representative for the Amarrian Bloc, and the continuous strain on relations between Ishukone-Raata and several Amarrian Loyalist groups. The Board of Directors made a decision to step back from the Amarrian political, and economical spheres.
While aiding military and economically in the Amarr Empire for the past two years, over the past several months relations have begun to erode causing operational/diplomatic issues. Ishukone-Raata will be severing ties with all Amarr Empire Loyalist Organizations effective immediately to a neutral standing, all operations, and trade agreements will cease.
We are saddened by this action, but view it as a necessary course of action considering present events. Relations can be attempted to be re-established when the Directorship views it applicable.
Corporation/Alliances Reset:
- CVA - CALVU - XDIAX - IPHAR - KTS - KOTMC - K-KDR
We insist that other Amarr Loyalist Organizations who have us at positive standings please reset us until further notice. Rikaato.
Fair Profits New Eden.
|

Verone
Gallente Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 21:41:00 -
[2]
I can't applaud I-RED enough for taking this step.
Outstanding move, Revenent.
>>> THE LIFE OF AN OUTLAW <<< |

Lyn Farel
Knighthood of the Merciful Crown
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 22:38:00 -
[3]
Taisho Revenent,
I am quite surprised to see the Knighthood name on your list. Our standings regarding your respectable organization are still blue and were to remain faithfully the same. I will have to pass the word to our leadership for further discussions and reconsiderations, but I am really unhappy to do so.
I am maybe equally surprised to see that the CVA is on the list too, but I can't talk for them.
Fair profits to you, Farel.
|

Mizhara Del'thul
Minmatar Masuat'aa Matari Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 22:44:00 -
[4]
I can't do much but provide a pale imitation of pilot Verone's statement on the matter.
|

Lucius Vindictus
Amarr East Khanid Trading Khanid Trade Syndicate
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 22:52:00 -
[5]
I was unaware of any negative encounters, be it political, business or otherwise, with the Khanid Trade Syndicate. I will notify ambassador Vartesa of your decision.
Bio Blog |

Julianus Soter
Gallente Moira.
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 22:54:00 -
[6]
It seems Mr. Revenent has taken the final step in burning the remainder of his bridges.
|

Valdezi
Amarr Intaki Security and Intelligence Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 22:59:00 -
[7]
You'd be the expert on burning bridges, Soter. Maybe you can give Revenent-haan a lesson on doing it as efficiently as you?
|

BacardiDesire
Wolfsbrigade
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 23:01:00 -
[8]
Edited by: BacardiDesire on 05/04/2011 23:06:02 burning bridges, burning fleets , who knows the bloody alliance itself might catch fire of this bold move
General Green Potatoe --- Crazy dutch mofo |

Veni'vidi Vixit
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 23:05:00 -
[9]
Im burning my bridge to you Sir John Revenent
Best regards
Rear Admiral Space Trash Can
|

Eran Mintor
Minmatar Knighthood of the Merciful Crown
|
Posted - 2011.04.05 23:57:00 -
[10]
Sad to see you choose temporary allies over permanent ones. ------------------------------------------------ Please re-size your signature to a maximum of 400 x 120 with the file size not exceeding 24000 bytes.Applebabe |

John Revenent
Caldari Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 00:26:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Eran Mintor Sad to see you choose temporary allies over permanent ones.
Our "Temporary" allies may have been a catalyst to this turn of events, but our relations have been strained with the Amarrian Bloc for some time.
|

Koronakesh
Amarr Noir. Noir. Mercenary Group
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 00:38:00 -
[12]
I don't see KPV in that list (which is fair in a sense, since this is about Empire groups), so I'll just assume you're too busy licking Silas' heels to spread your attention to the Imperials now... I guess that's progress, of a sort?
|

Sinjin Mokk
Khanid Provincial Vanguard Vanguard Imperium
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 01:06:00 -
[13]
Originally by: John Revenent
Our "Temporary" allies may have been a catalyst to this turn of events, but our relations have been strained with the Amarrian Bloc for some time.
Mr. Revenent,
To me this seems like an excuse. It smells of someone who is looking for a reason and jumps at the first chance. Sophistry, after a fashion.
As Lady Silas previously mentioned, I-RED, its subsidiaries and allies that were formerly "blue" will now be set to neutral. Gallente-loyalist corporations within I-RED will be taken on a case-by case basis but will probably retain their "red" standing due to the current state of war between the Amarr Empire and the Gallente Federation.
In the hopes that I-RED will see the error of its recent actions, we will leave open diplomatic channels.
As we are not currently supporting the State Protectorate, I do not foresee a need for open conflict at this time. That being said, The Khanid Provincial Vanguard will meet any act of aggression from any I-RED member on any KP-V member with deadly force.
May God light a path through the dark places you currently walk.
New Tales of the Dark Amarr |

snake driver
Amarr
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 01:11:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Koronakesh I don't see KPV in that list (which is fair in a sense, since this is about Empire groups), so I'll just assume you're too busy licking Silas' heels to spread your attention to the Imperials now... I guess that's progress, of a sort?
KPV (and a good chunk of the other more conservative Amarrians) already reset IRED for allowing MXD into their ranks. This is just a face saving "we didn't want those allies anyways" sort of measure.
It's possible that I'm mistaken, but if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
|

John Revenent
Caldari Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 01:43:00 -
[15]
Originally by: snake driver
Originally by: Koronakesh I don't see KPV in that list (which is fair in a sense, since this is about Empire groups), so I'll just assume you're too busy licking Silas' heels to spread your attention to the Imperials now... I guess that's progress, of a sort?
KPV (and a good chunk of the other more conservative Amarrians) already reset IRED for allowing MXD into their ranks. This is just a face saving "we didn't want those allies anyways" sort of measure.
It's possible that I'm mistaken, but if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
MXD will only be with us for a short while longer, we will not be seeking for positive standings with the Amarrian Bloc even after Andreus has left.
|

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 03:23:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Kahar Dex on 06/04/2011 03:26:06 To all here present -
It will be noted that I am the "representative for the Amarrian Bloc" which Taisho Revenent spoke to. Although, I feel it pertinent to clarify some things. Incase there was any misunderstanding, I in no way, am a representative of the entire Amarrian Bloc. Although I am the official liaison between the CVA and the rest of Greater Amarria, and I have kept in constant contact with all Corporate heads to apprise them of the situation.
My discussions with Taisho Revenent were merely to acquire information in order to relay I-RED's stance on recent event's to the Corporate heads of all Greater Amarrian Loyalist Organizations (Including Kingdom and Mandate) and to deliver his messages.
CVA Clergy feels most grieved at these recent turn of events. And despite inquiring what could be done in order to maintain positive relations with I-RED, no response was given except the directive to relay Taisho Revenent's message. I sincerely hope, that in the future, relations between I-RED and Amarrian Loyalists can return to a state of normative mutual beneficence.
To date, the CVA has taken no action on these matters. However, my report is finalized and will be sent to Lord Hardin by the end of today.
My personal wishes, that God would keep Taisho Revenent from evil, and that we could perhaps in the future enjoy amicable relations.
In God's Humble Service, Chancellor Dex Overseer, Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|

Julianus Soter
Gallente Moira.
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 03:36:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Kahar Dex
CVA Clergy feels most grieved at these recent turn of events. And despite inquiring what could be done in order to maintain positive relations with I-RED, no response was given except the directive to relay Taisho Revenent's message.
This seems oddly familiar. . .
|

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 03:46:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Lyn Farel Taisho Revenent,
I am quite surprised to see the Knighthood name on your list. Our standings regarding your respectable organization are still blue and were to remain faithfully the same. I will have to pass the word to our leadership for further discussions and reconsiderations, but I am really unhappy to do so.
I am maybe equally surprised to see that the CVA is on the list too, but I can't talk for them.
Fair profits to you, Farel.
Paladin Farel,
The CVA is equally dismayed at this unfortunate turn of events. Even while the CVA was investigating an issue as requested by I-RED, they have decided to abruptly sever ties with us even though we as an organization had only taken the action of requesting information on I-RED's stance on the the current situation.
I pray that God would give all parties wisdom in these matters.
Yours Respectfully, Chancellor Dex
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 04:02:00 -
[19]
Pre-emptively, let it be known that Taisho Revenent made this decision entirely in the absence of any request or demand from Mixed Metaphor. Although we fully support his action in breaking ties with Empire, given what we know of his past dealings with them, we were not consulted on this decision before it was made, nor could we, in good faith, have asked him to make it on our behalf. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Vendrin
Caldari Stimulus
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 04:51:00 -
[20]
Mr. Revenent, I think you will find out as I and the APEX Conglomerate did that the only real choice is independence from all the nationalist blocs.
Good luck. ___________________
|

Julianus Soter
Gallente Moira.
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 05:09:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris Pre-emptively, let it be known that Taisho Revenent made this decision entirely in the absence of any request or demand from Mixed Metaphor. Although we fully support his action in breaking ties with Empire, given what we know of his past dealings with them, we were not consulted on this decision before it was made, nor could we, in good faith, have asked him to make it on our behalf.
So, let me get this straight, John Revenent made this decision, unilaterally, with no consultation of the CEO's of the various corporations in his alliance?
What the. . .
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 05:26:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Julianus Soter So, let me get this straight, John Revenent made this decision, unilaterally, with no consultation of the CEO's of the various corporations in his alliance?
No.
Originally by: Julianus Soter As an afterthought, wouldn't that mean Revenent was lying that the 'board of directors' had made the decision? Would they not consist of the constituent CEO's of the alliance, including Andreus Ixiris?
MXD is a temporary attachT to I-RED - we joined to facilitate the provision of assistance with one specific issue (the W-BR war) after which we will depart again unless circumstances change. I neither desired nor requested a seat on the Directorate. I was not given a seat, and that suits me perfectly, although I'm sure if I asked I could. Given that I am not a member of the Directorate, I cannot speak for whether or not the Directorate was consulted regarding this choice, but if he says he did, I believe him.
Do you have any more invalid inferences to draw from my words? ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Diana Kim
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 06:31:00 -
[23]
I am not surprised with this turn of events.
Dear I-RED members, your gallente masters should be very happy now. Please continue your usual frog-kissing gallente-hugging procedures and maybe Roden will assign some medals to you. Despite that, we already demonstrated you, that even gallente space can't save you from Caldari wrath.
Punishment for treason is DEATH.
D.Kim, Colonel --- We live and die for the State |

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 07:20:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris Although we fully support his action in breaking ties with Empire.
I think we all know this already. I find your political subterfuge to be rather skillfully played. Considering how at one time you yourself had severed ties with IRED, but then being a creature of convenience like yourself changed sides on a whim if it meant you had a chance at shedding Caldari blood.
Why is it that when Gallente sympathizers raise a fuss of who I-RED associates with, nothing happens... and yet when we Amarrians feel justifiably slighted, I-RED goes so far as to break ties with us?
Taisho Revenent, I do not know what other slights and pressures I-RED has received from other Amarrian organizations, but I wonder, if reasonably, you can understand why we are thoroughly taken aback.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 08:03:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Kahar Dex I think we all know this already. I find your political subterfuge to be rather skillfully played. Considering how at one time you yourself had severed ties with IRED, but then being a creature of convenience like yourself changed sides on a whim if it meant you had a chance at shedding Caldari blood.
Ah yes, the deal with Vanguard Imperium. Various members of I-RED told me some very... interesting particulars about how that deal went down - and you may noticed that when it was established to have been "over", we re-established diplomatic channels very quickly.
Needless to say, these particulars depicted a sordid example of Imperial duplicity.
Originally by: Kahar Dex feel justifiably slighted
Ah yes, Imperials generally tend to feel slighted when uncomfortable truths are bandied about.
Originally by: Kahar Dex Taisho Revenent, I do not know what other slights and pressures I-RED has received from other Amarrian organizations, but I wonder, if reasonably, you can understand why we are thoroughly taken aback.
Yes, you Imperials aren't used to people calling you out on your bull****, are you? Kind of an unpleasant shock to the system, I imagine. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Vaari
Amarr Imperial Pharmacy
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 08:04:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Vaari on 06/04/2011 08:05:37 You have aided Amarr Empire militarily and economically? That is ridiculous.
I just checked my corporation standing towards your alliance, and it has been -10 for very long time. That means you have been enemies of the loyalty block(s) for very long time.
This beginning. This birth of life. This dawn of greatness. I can not fail, for I have the Emperor to lead me and destiny to follow. undefined |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 08:14:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Vaari You have aided Amarr Empire militarily and economically? That is ridiculous.
I just checked my corporation standing towards your alliance, and it has been -10 for very long time. That means you have been enemies of the loyalty block(s) for very long time.
Yeah, but your corporation's standings are hardly a barometer of what anyone in the Empire thinks. You're a deluded old man that not even other members of the Empire actually listen to. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 09:09:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Ah yes, Imperials generally tend to feel slighted when uncomfortable truths are bandied about.
Slighted is an understatement. When you commit murder, attack property meant to improve the lives of uneducated homeless, and call our Empress an Abomination, I'd dare say that I-RED and anyone else for that matter should in no way be surprised at our displeasure of them conducting business with your sort Ixiris.
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Yes, you Imperials aren't used to people calling you out on your bull****, are you? Kind of an unpleasant shock to the system, I imagine.
You have an amazing capacity for self-deception and evading other people's arguments while nimbly resorting to ad-hominen attacks. If you continue resorting to such tactics and profanity, it won't be long before people begin to distance themselves from you Ixiris and consider you more of a liability than asset.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 09:18:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Kahar Dex Slighted is an understatement. When you commit murder, attack property meant to improve the lives of uneducated homeless, and call our Empress an Abomination, I'd dare say that I-RED and anyone else for that matter should in no way be surprised at our displeasure of them conducting business with your sort Ixiris.
They all deserved it. It's not my fault that wholy-deserved justice takes a form uncomfortable to your moral bankruptcy.
Originally by: Kahar Dex You have an amazing capacity for self-deception
No sir, I would have to award that accolade to a culture that enslaves entire races and then murders them in the name of an entity they know full well is fictional and yet still has the gall to declare themselves moral human beings, when they are neither.
Originally by: Kahar Dex If you continue resorting to such tactics and profanity, it won't be long before people begin to distance themselves from you Ixiris and consider you more of a liability than asset.
People have been saying that for six years now and it hasn't happened with anyone I care about yet. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Dex Kivuli
Caldari Lai Dai Infinity Systems
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 10:55:00 -
[30]
Revenent-suuolo,
Excellent move! I think an important point here is that standings have been cleared; you haven't set them to red.
Often the State's relationship with the Amarrians concerns me. They do not consider us equals: they consider us a tool. I fear that they - in many ways - present a far greater threat to the Caldari way of life than even the Gallente.
I think it best if Caldari capsuleers keep to ourselves. Business is business, and I encourage trade with all. But cementing relationships that threaten to undermine our cultural identity is a bad move.
|

Kazzzi
Amarr Heathen Legion Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:17:00 -
[31]
Good stuff
|

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:29:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Kazzzi Good stuff
So was your "contest". How'd that turn out by the way?
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:33:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Dex Kivuli Often the State's relationship with the Amarrians concerns me. They do not consider us equals: they consider us a tool. I fear that they - in many ways - present a far greater threat to the Caldari way of life than even the Gallente.
See, this is the point I'm always trying to get across to the more militant Caldari - the Amarr demand - not request, but demand - that every human being follow their religion. Do the Caldari really think that if the Federation is defeated and the Minmatar Republic reconquered, the Amarrians are just going to stop?
I do believe a Caldari capsuleer of some repute once declared "The principle of "Never Again" does not stop at the Federation. We will never kneel before any master but ourselves again", or similar words to that effect. Words I can certainly respect. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Rytha Main
Amarr PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:38:00 -
[34]
Originally by: John Revenent
Originally by: Eran Mintor Sad to see you choose temporary allies over permanent ones.
Our "Temporary" allies may have been a catalyst to this turn of events, but our relations have been strained with the Amarrian Bloc for some time.
Given Ishuk-Raata's receiving of Caldari P.O.W.'s which PIE rescued, and your participation in the PIE-CVA/Allied event, I find this news surprising. But perhaps such knowledge is above my pay grade.
I pray that no evil will come of this.
Amarr shall triumph for God is her Hero, and we are His champions. |

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:41:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Originally by: Dex Kivuli Often the State's relationship with the Amarrians concerns me. They do not consider us equals: they consider us a tool. I fear that they - in many ways - present a far greater threat to the Caldari way of life than even the Gallente.
See, this is the point I'm always trying to get across to the more militant Caldari - the Amarr demand - not request, but demand - that every human being follow their religion. Do the Caldari really think that if the Federation is defeated and the Minmatar Republic reconquered, the Amarrians are just going to stop?
I do believe a Caldari capsuleer of some repute once declared "The principle of "Never Again" does not stop at the Federation. We will never kneel before any master but ourselves again", or similar words to that effect. Words I can certainly respect.
Interesting sentiments you have Ixiris, espscially considering that the peace that New Eden enjoyed for so long was largely due to the efforts of our Emperor Heideran VII, who coincidentally (if you remember) won the Gallente's own Aidonis.
Perhaps your hatred is so blinding, that is prevents you from remembering things well.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:43:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Rytha Main But perhaps such knowledge is above my pay grade.
Exactly the case, I imagine. PIE's leadership probably don't want the plebians knowing how duplicitous its allies are with their allies. Or maybe they don't even know!
I have to say, it'd amuse me no end if I was more in the loop about what the Imperials are doing than PIE. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Akrasjel Lanate
Gallente Black Thorne Corporation Black Thorne Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:47:00 -
[37]
Interesting decision, lets hope it a good decision.
Akrasjel Lanate Black Thorne Alliance
|

Kazzzi
Amarr Heathen Legion Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:48:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Kahar Dex
Originally by: Kazzzi Good stuff
So was your "contest". How'd that turn out by the way?
Not too bad so far. Since you bring it up, I'll shamelessly plug it here in the hopes a few I-RED will enter.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:53:00 -
[39]
Edited by: Andreus Ixiris on 06/04/2011 11:53:15
Originally by: Kahar Dex Interesting sentiments you have Ixiris, espscially considering that the peace that New Eden enjoyed for so long was largely due to the efforts of our Emperor Heideran VII, who coincidentally (if you remember) won the Gallente's own Aidonis.
Actually, the peace that New Eden enjoyed for so long was largely due to Aidonis Elabon himself. Let us not forget that the Starkmanir genocide occured under Heideran's reign and he did absolutely nothing to prevent it, that he started a war with the Jovians (and summarily executed those who fled from it and posthumously dishonoured those who stayed to fight) and attempted to prevent the Minmatar claiming independence.
I do find it amusing how desperate you're becoming to distract conversation from the topic - brought up by the Caldari themselves, no less, not I - of how unsuitable an alliance with the Amarr is for the Caldari is in the long-term. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Rodj Blake
Amarr PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:59:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Originally by: Rytha Main But perhaps such knowledge is above my pay grade.
Exactly the case, I imagine. PIE's leadership probably don't want the plebians knowing how duplicitous its allies are with their allies. Or maybe they don't even know!
I have to say, it'd amuse me no end if I was more in the loop about what the Imperials are doing than PIE.
The PIE leadership has indeed been kept in the loop regarding this, and I can confirm that I-RED are not blue and that Mixed Metaphor remain KOS to us.
So I'm sorry to say that there's not much to amuse you.
Actually, that's wrong - I'm not sorry about it at all.
Dulce et decorum est pro imperium mori.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:13:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Rodj Blake So I'm sorry to say that there's not much to amuse you.
Actually, your statement reveals that you think I'm talking about mutual standings, which reveals that - yes, indeed! - you haven't been kept in the loop regarding the less-than-honest actions of various Imperial loyalists.
So yes, Blake, there is much to amuse me. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Vaari
Amarr Imperial Pharmacy
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:23:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Originally by: Vaari You have aided Amarr Empire militarily and economically? That is ridiculous.
I just checked my corporation standing towards your alliance, and it has been -10 for very long time. That means you have been enemies of the loyalty block(s) for very long time.
Yeah, but your corporation's standings are hardly a barometer of what anyone in the Empire thinks. You're a deluded old man that not even other members of the Empire actually listen to.
You are mistaken. My standings are very much barometer on the standings of the Amarr Empire and also loyalist block.
This beginning. This birth of life. This dawn of greatness. I can not fail, for I have the Emperor to lead me and destiny to follow. undefined |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:28:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Vaari You are mistaken. My standings are very much barometer on the standings of the Amarr Empire and also loyalist block.
No they aren't, you silly little man, and you know it. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Epitoth
Amarr Aerarium Militare Praetoria
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:34:00 -
[44]
Despite his failings Andreus Ixiris continues to actually cause a nuisance even if minor.
What's more pathetic is that some of you have let him.
Very disappointing all around.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:35:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Andreus Ixiris on 06/04/2011 12:35:39
Originally by: Epitoth Despite his failings Andreus Ixiris continues to actually cause a nuisance even if minor.
Oh, I'm just getting started. This isn't even the warm-up round. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Math'ra Hiede
Amarr Khanid Provincial Vanguard Vanguard Imperium
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:13:00 -
[46]
Why don't you just come out and say it Andreus, your simply jealous of us.
In regards to the I-RED reset however, I personally am sincirely dissapointed in this dissolution of mutual standings. I hope that some day in the future that the noble I-RED will see fit to open up diplomatic relations with the Kingdom and Empire again.
But before I go, I would make note that the fear mongering used by our... *ahem* admirer in the Mixed Metaphor has called around. The Empire may have tried that idea once before, take one good guess why its not such a great idea, and why that suggestion holds about as much credit as a upside down bucket.
In Trinity's name, glory be to those who strive forward.
Recruitment Open |

Diana Kim
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:19:00 -
[47]
Andreus Ixiris You little brat! Don't they teach in Federation schools to respect elders?! --- We live and die for the State |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:25:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Math'ra Hiede Why don't you just come out and say it Andreus, your simply jealous of us.
You're using "jealous", a word which typically refers to negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, sometimes in the context of assuming that a third party will take it from you. Vanguard Imperium most certainly isn't in a position to take from me anything that I value. Perhaps you meant "envious", although that would still be incorrect.
Originally by: Math'ra Hiede But before I go, I would make note that the fear mongering used by our... *ahem* admirer
Ah, so you've stooped to using Revan's tactics now. Disappointing, even for someone for whom I already had low expectations of.
Originally by: Math'ra Hiede The Empire may have tried that idea once before, take one good guess why its not such a great idea
The Empire does not have a particularly good track record in learning from its mistakes. You are, for instance, currently leading a Reclaiming - we must of course remember that the last Reclaiming lost you an entire armada and all of what is now Minmatar space. Talking of which, remind me - how many de jure Amarrian systems are currently under Minmatar occupation again?
Besides, members of PIE, CVA and even your own corporation have publicly spoken of Reclaiming the entire cluster by force. Apparently they think it's a good idea.
Originally by: Math'ra Hiede that suggestion holds about as much credit as a upside down bucket.
You know, it's beautifully ironic that you invoke our name in this post and then... mix up your metaphors. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Lord Maximullis
Amarr Universal Army
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:27:00 -
[49]
I hereby endorse this product and/or service.
Seriously though, I have a great respect for I-RED and I hope that improved relations with those who would support liberty and the rights of the individual will arise from this move.
Libertas Victor |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:30:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Diana Kim Andreus Ixiris You little brat! Don't they teach in Federation schools to respect elders?!
No, they teach us to respect people worthy of respect.
Although, on the other hand, I've been a capsuleer for longer than the vast majority of people in this thread. Didn't they teach you in State schools to respect your elders? ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Verone
Gallente Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:34:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Vendrin Mr. Revenent, I think you will find out as I and the APEX Conglomerate did that the only real choice is independence from all the nationalist blocs.
Good luck.
Never a more true word spoken.
>>> THE LIFE OF AN OUTLAW <<< |

Diana Kim
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:48:00 -
[52]
Andreus Ixiris,
I can't say I am very interested in a carrier of Federation soldier. I am not an intelligence officer, so I prefer the information that would help me to kill said soldiers, and there's very small chance that their employment history will be valuable to me. And yes, we do respect our elders.
D.Kim, Colonel --- We live and die for the State |

Neu Bastian
Minmatar Valklear Guard
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:06:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Lucius Vindictus I was unaware of any negative encounters, be it political, business or otherwise, with the Khanid Trade Syndicate. I will notify ambassador Vartesa of your decision.
+1
Find some matari to do business with, we're nicer folk
Quote:
Neu Bastian Murientor Tribe
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:07:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Diana Kim Andreus Ixiris,
I can't say I am very interested in a carrier of Federation soldier.
What? But the Thanatos is an awesome ship!
Originally by: Diana Kim I am not an intelligence officer, so I prefer the information that would help me to kill said soldiers, and there's very small chance that their employment history will be valuable to me.
Then whence came the comment about elders?
Originally by: Diana Kim And yes, we do respect our elders.
Evidently not. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:12:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Originally by: Rytha Main But perhaps such knowledge is above my pay grade.
Exactly the case, I imagine. PIE's leadership probably don't want the plebians knowing how duplicitous its allies are with their allies. Or maybe they don't even know!
I have to say, it'd amuse me no end if I was more in the loop about what the Imperials are doing than PIE.
Since most corporations are not small oligarchies, it is difficult to see what point you are trying to make other than stating the obvious while trying to insult Lady Main. It is standard practice for the leadership or any organization to be more informed than those of lesser rank. I for one commend Guardian Main for her humility in recognizing that there are likely boundaries to the extent of her knowledge concerning these things.
|

Julianus Soter
Gallente Moira.
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:39:00 -
[56]
This is a joke, right? Who lets clowns like Andreus become the spokesman of an alliance?
|

Diana Kim
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:40:00 -
[57]
Andreus Ixiris, My comment about elders come after your rough adressing to Vaari. My comment about employment history come after your comment about your being capsuleer for some time. And about what is evident to you, by seeing no real evidences, I feel sorry for lack of logic classes in federation schools.
D.Kim, Colonel --- We live and die for the State |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:46:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Julianus Soter This is a joke, right? Who lets clowns like Andreus become the spokesman of an alliance?
Julianus Soter calling people "clowns". Classic.
Truly my day couldn't get any better.
Well, unless I were to win a Titan on the lottery, I guess. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:51:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Diana Kim My comment about elders come after your rough adressing to Vaari.
It was utterly deserved.
Originally by: Diana Kim And about what is evident to you, by seeing no real evidences, I feel sorry for lack of logic classes in federation schools.
You talk about what is evident to me as if you understand what is evident to me, and then you attempt to lecture about logic (in an extremely disordered sentence, no less).
What was it that funny, wise man once said about only ever needing to wish for one thing, and that being that you be given ridiculous enemies? ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.07 03:20:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Diana Kim Andreus Ixiris, And about what is evident to you, by seeing no real evidences, I feel sorry for lack of logic classes in federation schools.
D.Kim, Colonel
Actually they do teach logic in Gallentean universities, though for Mr. Ixiris in particular, I doubt he paid much heed during them. As his "version" of what constitutes logic generally consists of the following: 1) Ad-hominen attacks 2) Evasive reasoning 3) Non-sequitir 4) And generally spewing his hatred for Amarr.
Again I would like to ask, why was Mixed Metaphor joining I-RED the "catalyst" for them resetting standings with the Amarr bloc? Us being upset about this should have been absolutely no surprise whatsoever.
|

Sophie Starsparrow
Minmatar Militaris Industries Fatal Ascension
|
Posted - 2011.04.07 06:59:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Neu Bastian
Originally by: Lucius Vindictus I was unaware of any negative encounters, be it political, business or otherwise, with the Khanid Trade Syndicate. I will notify ambassador Vartesa of your decision.
+1
Find some matari to do business with, we're nicer folk
*laughs* Perhaps you should look at the records Mr Bastian... he tried that already.
On a side note, perhaps you could find some time to talk with me in the future? So I may learn how I earned your 'treacherous witch" epithet? At your convenience of course. *begins to bow as the screen goes black* |

Cheiftan
Minmatar Shinryaku
|
Posted - 2011.04.11 16:46:00 -
[62]
Quote: *laughs* Perhaps you should look at the records Mr Bastian... he tried that already.
Some advice for you, don't speak on matters that you know little about, the former Starsparrow would have known the true relations between I-RED and a certain few Minmatar Militia corps.
This in turn lead to the GEMs Coalition to carve out a free space pocket in null sec if you still have memory's of the old Sophie you would know VLKG was part of that.
And as far as i know I don't think us Minmatar ever stole 20b worth of assets from our allies.
As for Mr Blake telling Mr Ixiris to keep out of matters that dose not concern him, maybe you should heed your own advice, i however am concerned as i was I-RED's second in command back then.
Cheif
|

Abbas Nassr Hasib
|
Posted - 2011.04.11 17:45:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Cheiftan
Quote: *laughs* Perhaps you should look at the records Mr Bastian... he tried that already.
Some advice for you, don't speak on matters that you know little about, the former Starsparrow would have known the true relations between I-RED and a certain few Minmatar Militia corps.
This in turn lead to the GEMs Coalition to carve out a free space pocket in null sec if you still have memory's of the old Sophie you would know VLKG was part of that.
And as far as i know I don't think us Minmatar ever stole 20b worth of assets from our allies.
As for Mr Blake telling Mr Ixiris to keep out of matters that dose not concern him, maybe you should heed your own advice, i however am concerned as i was I-RED's second in command back then.
Cheif
"Former" Starsparrow? You have a rogue clone on your hands Cheiftan? Do you need help with that?
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |