| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kazzzi
Amarr Heathen Legion Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:17:00 -
[31]
Good stuff
|

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:29:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Kazzzi Good stuff
So was your "contest". How'd that turn out by the way?
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:33:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Dex Kivuli Often the State's relationship with the Amarrians concerns me. They do not consider us equals: they consider us a tool. I fear that they - in many ways - present a far greater threat to the Caldari way of life than even the Gallente.
See, this is the point I'm always trying to get across to the more militant Caldari - the Amarr demand - not request, but demand - that every human being follow their religion. Do the Caldari really think that if the Federation is defeated and the Minmatar Republic reconquered, the Amarrians are just going to stop?
I do believe a Caldari capsuleer of some repute once declared "The principle of "Never Again" does not stop at the Federation. We will never kneel before any master but ourselves again", or similar words to that effect. Words I can certainly respect. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Rytha Main
Amarr PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:38:00 -
[34]
Originally by: John Revenent
Originally by: Eran Mintor Sad to see you choose temporary allies over permanent ones.
Our "Temporary" allies may have been a catalyst to this turn of events, but our relations have been strained with the Amarrian Bloc for some time.
Given Ishuk-Raata's receiving of Caldari P.O.W.'s which PIE rescued, and your participation in the PIE-CVA/Allied event, I find this news surprising. But perhaps such knowledge is above my pay grade.
I pray that no evil will come of this.
Amarr shall triumph for God is her Hero, and we are His champions. |

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:41:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Originally by: Dex Kivuli Often the State's relationship with the Amarrians concerns me. They do not consider us equals: they consider us a tool. I fear that they - in many ways - present a far greater threat to the Caldari way of life than even the Gallente.
See, this is the point I'm always trying to get across to the more militant Caldari - the Amarr demand - not request, but demand - that every human being follow their religion. Do the Caldari really think that if the Federation is defeated and the Minmatar Republic reconquered, the Amarrians are just going to stop?
I do believe a Caldari capsuleer of some repute once declared "The principle of "Never Again" does not stop at the Federation. We will never kneel before any master but ourselves again", or similar words to that effect. Words I can certainly respect.
Interesting sentiments you have Ixiris, espscially considering that the peace that New Eden enjoyed for so long was largely due to the efforts of our Emperor Heideran VII, who coincidentally (if you remember) won the Gallente's own Aidonis.
Perhaps your hatred is so blinding, that is prevents you from remembering things well.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:43:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Rytha Main But perhaps such knowledge is above my pay grade.
Exactly the case, I imagine. PIE's leadership probably don't want the plebians knowing how duplicitous its allies are with their allies. Or maybe they don't even know!
I have to say, it'd amuse me no end if I was more in the loop about what the Imperials are doing than PIE. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Akrasjel Lanate
Gallente Black Thorne Corporation Black Thorne Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:47:00 -
[37]
Interesting decision, lets hope it a good decision.
Akrasjel Lanate Black Thorne Alliance
|

Kazzzi
Amarr Heathen Legion Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:48:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Kahar Dex
Originally by: Kazzzi Good stuff
So was your "contest". How'd that turn out by the way?
Not too bad so far. Since you bring it up, I'll shamelessly plug it here in the hopes a few I-RED will enter.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:53:00 -
[39]
Edited by: Andreus Ixiris on 06/04/2011 11:53:15
Originally by: Kahar Dex Interesting sentiments you have Ixiris, espscially considering that the peace that New Eden enjoyed for so long was largely due to the efforts of our Emperor Heideran VII, who coincidentally (if you remember) won the Gallente's own Aidonis.
Actually, the peace that New Eden enjoyed for so long was largely due to Aidonis Elabon himself. Let us not forget that the Starkmanir genocide occured under Heideran's reign and he did absolutely nothing to prevent it, that he started a war with the Jovians (and summarily executed those who fled from it and posthumously dishonoured those who stayed to fight) and attempted to prevent the Minmatar claiming independence.
I do find it amusing how desperate you're becoming to distract conversation from the topic - brought up by the Caldari themselves, no less, not I - of how unsuitable an alliance with the Amarr is for the Caldari is in the long-term. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Rodj Blake
Amarr PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 11:59:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Originally by: Rytha Main But perhaps such knowledge is above my pay grade.
Exactly the case, I imagine. PIE's leadership probably don't want the plebians knowing how duplicitous its allies are with their allies. Or maybe they don't even know!
I have to say, it'd amuse me no end if I was more in the loop about what the Imperials are doing than PIE.
The PIE leadership has indeed been kept in the loop regarding this, and I can confirm that I-RED are not blue and that Mixed Metaphor remain KOS to us.
So I'm sorry to say that there's not much to amuse you.
Actually, that's wrong - I'm not sorry about it at all.
Dulce et decorum est pro imperium mori.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:13:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Rodj Blake So I'm sorry to say that there's not much to amuse you.
Actually, your statement reveals that you think I'm talking about mutual standings, which reveals that - yes, indeed! - you haven't been kept in the loop regarding the less-than-honest actions of various Imperial loyalists.
So yes, Blake, there is much to amuse me. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Vaari
Amarr Imperial Pharmacy
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:23:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Originally by: Vaari You have aided Amarr Empire militarily and economically? That is ridiculous.
I just checked my corporation standing towards your alliance, and it has been -10 for very long time. That means you have been enemies of the loyalty block(s) for very long time.
Yeah, but your corporation's standings are hardly a barometer of what anyone in the Empire thinks. You're a deluded old man that not even other members of the Empire actually listen to.
You are mistaken. My standings are very much barometer on the standings of the Amarr Empire and also loyalist block.
This beginning. This birth of life. This dawn of greatness. I can not fail, for I have the Emperor to lead me and destiny to follow. undefined |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:28:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Vaari You are mistaken. My standings are very much barometer on the standings of the Amarr Empire and also loyalist block.
No they aren't, you silly little man, and you know it. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Epitoth
Amarr Aerarium Militare Praetoria
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:34:00 -
[44]
Despite his failings Andreus Ixiris continues to actually cause a nuisance even if minor.
What's more pathetic is that some of you have let him.
Very disappointing all around.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 12:35:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Andreus Ixiris on 06/04/2011 12:35:39
Originally by: Epitoth Despite his failings Andreus Ixiris continues to actually cause a nuisance even if minor.
Oh, I'm just getting started. This isn't even the warm-up round. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Math'ra Hiede
Amarr Khanid Provincial Vanguard Vanguard Imperium
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:13:00 -
[46]
Why don't you just come out and say it Andreus, your simply jealous of us.
In regards to the I-RED reset however, I personally am sincirely dissapointed in this dissolution of mutual standings. I hope that some day in the future that the noble I-RED will see fit to open up diplomatic relations with the Kingdom and Empire again.
But before I go, I would make note that the fear mongering used by our... *ahem* admirer in the Mixed Metaphor has called around. The Empire may have tried that idea once before, take one good guess why its not such a great idea, and why that suggestion holds about as much credit as a upside down bucket.
In Trinity's name, glory be to those who strive forward.
Recruitment Open |

Diana Kim
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:19:00 -
[47]
Andreus Ixiris You little brat! Don't they teach in Federation schools to respect elders?! --- We live and die for the State |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:25:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Math'ra Hiede Why don't you just come out and say it Andreus, your simply jealous of us.
You're using "jealous", a word which typically refers to negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, sometimes in the context of assuming that a third party will take it from you. Vanguard Imperium most certainly isn't in a position to take from me anything that I value. Perhaps you meant "envious", although that would still be incorrect.
Originally by: Math'ra Hiede But before I go, I would make note that the fear mongering used by our... *ahem* admirer
Ah, so you've stooped to using Revan's tactics now. Disappointing, even for someone for whom I already had low expectations of.
Originally by: Math'ra Hiede The Empire may have tried that idea once before, take one good guess why its not such a great idea
The Empire does not have a particularly good track record in learning from its mistakes. You are, for instance, currently leading a Reclaiming - we must of course remember that the last Reclaiming lost you an entire armada and all of what is now Minmatar space. Talking of which, remind me - how many de jure Amarrian systems are currently under Minmatar occupation again?
Besides, members of PIE, CVA and even your own corporation have publicly spoken of Reclaiming the entire cluster by force. Apparently they think it's a good idea.
Originally by: Math'ra Hiede that suggestion holds about as much credit as a upside down bucket.
You know, it's beautifully ironic that you invoke our name in this post and then... mix up your metaphors. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Lord Maximullis
Amarr Universal Army
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:27:00 -
[49]
I hereby endorse this product and/or service.
Seriously though, I have a great respect for I-RED and I hope that improved relations with those who would support liberty and the rights of the individual will arise from this move.
Libertas Victor |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:30:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Diana Kim Andreus Ixiris You little brat! Don't they teach in Federation schools to respect elders?!
No, they teach us to respect people worthy of respect.
Although, on the other hand, I've been a capsuleer for longer than the vast majority of people in this thread. Didn't they teach you in State schools to respect your elders? ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Verone
Gallente Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:34:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Vendrin Mr. Revenent, I think you will find out as I and the APEX Conglomerate did that the only real choice is independence from all the nationalist blocs.
Good luck.
Never a more true word spoken.
>>> THE LIFE OF AN OUTLAW <<< |

Diana Kim
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 13:48:00 -
[52]
Andreus Ixiris,
I can't say I am very interested in a carrier of Federation soldier. I am not an intelligence officer, so I prefer the information that would help me to kill said soldiers, and there's very small chance that their employment history will be valuable to me. And yes, we do respect our elders.
D.Kim, Colonel --- We live and die for the State |

Neu Bastian
Minmatar Valklear Guard
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:06:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Lucius Vindictus I was unaware of any negative encounters, be it political, business or otherwise, with the Khanid Trade Syndicate. I will notify ambassador Vartesa of your decision.
+1
Find some matari to do business with, we're nicer folk
Quote:
Neu Bastian Murientor Tribe
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:07:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Diana Kim Andreus Ixiris,
I can't say I am very interested in a carrier of Federation soldier.
What? But the Thanatos is an awesome ship!
Originally by: Diana Kim I am not an intelligence officer, so I prefer the information that would help me to kill said soldiers, and there's very small chance that their employment history will be valuable to me.
Then whence came the comment about elders?
Originally by: Diana Kim And yes, we do respect our elders.
Evidently not. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:12:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris
Originally by: Rytha Main But perhaps such knowledge is above my pay grade.
Exactly the case, I imagine. PIE's leadership probably don't want the plebians knowing how duplicitous its allies are with their allies. Or maybe they don't even know!
I have to say, it'd amuse me no end if I was more in the loop about what the Imperials are doing than PIE.
Since most corporations are not small oligarchies, it is difficult to see what point you are trying to make other than stating the obvious while trying to insult Lady Main. It is standard practice for the leadership or any organization to be more informed than those of lesser rank. I for one commend Guardian Main for her humility in recognizing that there are likely boundaries to the extent of her knowledge concerning these things.
|

Julianus Soter
Gallente Moira.
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:39:00 -
[56]
This is a joke, right? Who lets clowns like Andreus become the spokesman of an alliance?
|

Diana Kim
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:40:00 -
[57]
Andreus Ixiris, My comment about elders come after your rough adressing to Vaari. My comment about employment history come after your comment about your being capsuleer for some time. And about what is evident to you, by seeing no real evidences, I feel sorry for lack of logic classes in federation schools.
D.Kim, Colonel --- We live and die for the State |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:46:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Julianus Soter This is a joke, right? Who lets clowns like Andreus become the spokesman of an alliance?
Julianus Soter calling people "clowns". Classic.
Truly my day couldn't get any better.
Well, unless I were to win a Titan on the lottery, I guess. ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
|
Posted - 2011.04.06 14:51:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Diana Kim My comment about elders come after your rough adressing to Vaari.
It was utterly deserved.
Originally by: Diana Kim And about what is evident to you, by seeing no real evidences, I feel sorry for lack of logic classes in federation schools.
You talk about what is evident to me as if you understand what is evident to me, and then you attempt to lecture about logic (in an extremely disordered sentence, no less).
What was it that funny, wise man once said about only ever needing to wish for one thing, and that being that you be given ridiculous enemies? ----- Andreus Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
|

Kahar Dex
Amarr Defensores Fidei Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.04.07 03:20:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Diana Kim Andreus Ixiris, And about what is evident to you, by seeing no real evidences, I feel sorry for lack of logic classes in federation schools.
D.Kim, Colonel
Actually they do teach logic in Gallentean universities, though for Mr. Ixiris in particular, I doubt he paid much heed during them. As his "version" of what constitutes logic generally consists of the following: 1) Ad-hominen attacks 2) Evasive reasoning 3) Non-sequitir 4) And generally spewing his hatred for Amarr.
Again I would like to ask, why was Mixed Metaphor joining I-RED the "catalyst" for them resetting standings with the Amarr bloc? Us being upset about this should have been absolutely no surprise whatsoever.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |