| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Bruce Tames
|
Posted - 2005.03.17 17:37:00 -
[1]
How long whould i take to take it to lvl 5 with ?
25 Perception 23 willpower ?
any please ?
|

Dirtball
|
Posted - 2005.03.17 17:51:00 -
[2]
lvl4 to lvl5 would take 17321.5 minutes
|

Meridius
|
Posted - 2005.03.17 18:39:00 -
[3]
12days
Perception ftw  ________________________________________________________
|

Selim
|
Posted - 2005.03.17 19:52:00 -
[4]

|

Damien Vox
|
Posted - 2005.03.17 20:20:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Damien Vox on 17/03/2005 20:22:54 Skill Time Calculator
Insert your attributes and select what skill it is your trying to change along with the level your training it to.
Takes me 10 days with 20 Perc and 17 Intel so...it would take you 8 days according to the calculator with your other attributes at:
17 Intel 12 Charisma 19 Memory
|

Hast
|
Posted - 2005.03.18 00:00:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Hast on 18/03/2005 00:00:19
Originally by: Selim

edit might I add and another along with some and a 
|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2005.03.18 08:53:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Selim

How low is your perception btw? Think mine is 18 with +3 implant and advanced learning to level 4. __________ Capacitor research |

Serocca
|
Posted - 2005.03.18 09:30:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Serocca on 18/03/2005 09:31:23 Keep the whining for your own threads please .. there already is more than enough of those ...

|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2005.03.18 09:49:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Serocca Edited by: Serocca on 18/03/2005 09:31:23 Keep the whining for your own threads please .. there already is more than enough of those ...

Hope this isn't directed at me  __________ Capacitor research |

lordmix
|
Posted - 2005.03.18 11:18:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Dust Puppy
Originally by: Serocca Edited by: Serocca on 18/03/2005 09:31:23 Keep the whining for your own threads please .. there already is more than enough of those ...

Hope this isn't directed at me 
what if it is?????
|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2005.03.18 11:25:00 -
[11]
Originally by: lordmix
Originally by: Dust Puppy
Originally by: Serocca Edited by: Serocca on 18/03/2005 09:31:23 Keep the whining for your own threads please .. there already is more than enough of those ...

Hope this isn't directed at me 
what if it is?????
Oh so you wanna play it like that? Bring it FOOL!!!!!
*Dust Puppy starts break dancing* __________ Capacitor research |

Serocca
|
Posted - 2005.03.18 12:04:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Dust Puppy
Originally by: Serocca Edited by: Serocca on 18/03/2005 09:31:23 Keep the whining for your own threads please .. there already is more than enough of those ...

Hope this isn't directed at me 
Uhmm, I read your message again and again, yet it doesn't seem to me that you were whining .. 
|

Selim
|
Posted - 2005.03.18 17:08:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Dust Puppy
Originally by: Selim

How low is your perception btw? Think mine is 18 with +3 implant and advanced learning to level 4.
19 with the same, but Id only have 20 int with a +3. Same for willpower and charisma. and memory I'd have 21.
|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2005.03.18 17:41:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Serocca
Uhmm, I read your message again and again, yet it doesn't seem to me that you were whining .. 
I never can tell when I'm whining  
Originally by: Selim
19 with the same, but Id only have 20 int with a +3. Same for willpower and charisma. and memory I'd have 21.
Perception is my lowest base but I try to compensate by always having a perception implant. The other attributes are pretty balanced though with base charisma lowest at 6 I think. I don't really mind as long as the perc, int, mem and willpower are all at about 20. __________ Capacitor research |

Hast
|
Posted - 2005.03.19 15:24:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Selim
Originally by: Dust Puppy
Originally by: Selim

How low is your perception btw? Think mine is 18 with +3 implant and advanced learning to level 4.
19 with the same, but Id only have 20 int with a +3. Same for willpower and charisma. and memory I'd have 21.
and you are whining???
I got 17 with a +3 implant and adv learning to lvl3 
|

Angaro
|
Posted - 2005.03.19 17:53:00 -
[16]
/me ftw!
15 with +3 implant and clarity 4 :)
|

Joshua Foiritain
|
Posted - 2005.03.19 18:31:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Selim

I concur 
We need boosters damnit  ---------------------------
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

Selim
|
Posted - 2005.03.19 20:35:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain
Originally by: Selim

I concur 
We need boosters damnit 
+10 perc FTW
I'm gonna get so addicted.
|

Nafri
|
Posted - 2005.03.20 00:40:00 -
[19]
19 perc with +3 implant and adv learning lvl4
thats some sucking stuff 
well I have about 9 mio SP in perc skills  Wanna fly with me?
|

darth solo
|
Posted - 2005.03.20 10:44:00 -
[20]
25 perception .
d solo.
|

Jet Collins
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 19:52:00 -
[21]
Will take me 12 days 6 hours but my atributes are backwards 25 will and 23 perep. So I think it will take a little less having it 23/25.
|

FireFoxx80
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 13:02:00 -
[22]
I only have 19perc. I must be retarded.
ex P-TMC
If you think you can do a better job, go find yourself a datacentre to host a box, get a copy of Visual Studio, and STFU.
|

Crudak
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 13:04:00 -
[23]
With Adv Learning to lvl 5 in Perception and Willpower and +4 implants I have the potential of:
Perception: 30 Willpower: 26
Which entails to 2640 SP's per hour (according to EVE Character Manager)
Sadly I don't have any +4's (or any implants) or the Adv Learning Skills past level 3. 
....and i'm total PANTS at training anything other than Perception / Willpower related skills.
|

Sleepy Dane
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 13:32:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain
Originally by: Selim

I concur 
We need boosters damnit 
Boosters kill braincells! Listen to CONCORD!! Give them to CONCORD or a certified person, for example me, I take escrows!
|

Poseiden
|
Posted - 2005.04.01 18:24:00 -
[25]
"I only have 19perc. I must be retarded."
LoL.... Ty 
|

Safaomae
|
Posted - 2005.04.01 21:10:00 -
[26]
well I've got 9 perception with spatial awareness V, and no implant, so there 
|

Leshrac Shepherd
|
Posted - 2005.04.01 21:43:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Hast
Originally by: Selim
Originally by: Dust Puppy
Originally by: Selim

How low is your perception btw? Think mine is 18 with +3 implant and advanced learning to level 4.
19 with the same, but Id only have 20 int with a +3. Same for willpower and charisma. and memory I'd have 21.
and you are whining???
I got 17 with a +3 implant and adv learning to lvl3 
heh... I've got 15 with advanced lvl4 and a +1 implant, that's one less base than you 
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. |

ErrorS
|
Posted - 2005.04.02 08:05:00 -
[28]
that skill calculator is off.
12d 10h for me.. i input my stats and it says 12d 13h. So I added learning lv5 (which I have) and now it says 11d 6h
none of those are right. ________
I'm strict Caldari
"The grass is always greener on the other side" - Maybe they're not as uber as you think?
-ErrorS |

Meridius
|
Posted - 2005.04.02 11:04:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Safaomae well I've got 9 perception with spatial awareness V, and no implant, so there 
God damn, i'd shoot myself ingame if i was that low 
I have 19 with adv lvl 4 and a +4 perc. Gonna be training adv lvl 5 soon ________________________________________________________
|

Grimpak
|
Posted - 2005.04.02 21:37:00 -
[30]
Edited by: Grimpak on 02/04/2005 21:38:26
Originally by: Meridius
Originally by: Safaomae well I've got 9 perception with spatial awareness V, and no implant, so there 
God damn, i'd shoot myself ingame if i was that low 
I have 19 with adv lvl 4 and a +4 perc. Gonna be training adv lvl 5 soon
sucks to be amarr  
oh wait... I got 16 with adv. learning skill at 4...
...gah... sucks to be intaki aswell -------------------
Quote: Fragm's Oversized Ego Cannon barely scratches the forums, inflicting omgnoonecares damage
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |