| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 6 post(s) |

Foyle
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 17:22:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Edited by: Joshua Foiritain on 07/07/2005 15:05:16 Rable, Rable, Rable
Edit: Notoiced i forgot COE, will add them later today.
Out Freaking standing!!!
Foyle has left the house.*cloaks* I will always love my MuthaTrucka.
|

Zero Infinity
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 17:24:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Recluse Viramor
Originally by: Recluse Viramor
Linkage
This is what Ive put together so far. Basically an extension of what Righteous Fury has done. Political landscape correct to the best of my knowledge other than knowing the status of Smash alliance.
Really Really like this one, the brightness makes it easy to read and use.
|

2ippy
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 17:39:00 -
[63]
Edited by: 2ippy on 07/07/2005 17:42:03
I'm in vegas on hols and wont be bk till late on 11th. So i can't post mine as nothing like that is kept on this laptop all my map gear i done on comp in UK.
It's a conspiracy 
Eris please extend the entry time so at least i can get my jet lagged ass into gear and submit something, when i get bk plz 
Josh nice graphics.
Ultimate Territorial Map - Temp off-line |

CoolSprog
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 18:40:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Edited by: Joshua Foiritain on 07/07/2005 15:05:16 Rable, Rable, Rable
Edit: Notoiced i forgot COE, will add them later today.
Signed for this 1 :). -----
|

Ciram Mc
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 18:44:00 -
[65]
i like joshua's one
|

LoxyRider
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 18:47:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Foyle
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Edited by: Joshua Foiritain on 07/07/2005 15:05:16 Rable, Rable, Rable
Edit: Notoiced i forgot COE, will add them later today.
Out Freaking standing!!!
/sign
Great looking, got my vote. ----- Eris Discordia; I think the proper term is <3
|

DrunkenOne
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 19:05:00 -
[67]
joshs is good, he just needs updated info, thats about a month or 2 out of date 
|

Emmerich Steiner
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 19:17:00 -
[68]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Edited by: Joshua Foiritain on 07/07/2005 15:05:16 Rable, Rable, Rable
Edit: Notoiced i forgot COE, will add them later today.
This may be alot more work in the beggining, but if you were to make a mask (layer)for every constellation in the same fashion you have each alliance on your current map.
The reason for this is, as CCP wants to happen in 0.0 is to introduce alot of small alliances that operate on the constellation level, and not on the region level as they do now. And if what CCP wants to happen does happen, it will make it easier to modify the map in the future if the constellations zones are preset.. Instead of making dozens of modifications every couple of weeks to the borders you have now.
If I had time I would do it myself, but I'm pretty damn sure I woudn't be able to keep it up to date for more than a month.
All in all it is a feature I would like to see in future maps.
Currently training: Original Sig / Rank 1 / SP: 198000 of 256000  |

Joshua Foiritain
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 19:28:00 -
[69]
Dont have time to update my map atm, though i used what seemed to be the latest map to make it. Though atm it doesnt really matter, if i do get picked then ill make sure it becomes up to date.
Ill also make a brighter version either tonight or tommorow.
------------------
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

XKittyX
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 20:58:00 -
[70]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Edited by: Joshua Foiritain on 07/07/2005 15:05:16 Rable, Rable, Rable
Thats awesome
|

ParMizaN
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 21:19:00 -
[71]
foyle <3
and yeah: joshuas gets my vote as long as he changes it to "rabble rabble rabble" :P ------------------
Run and fall or stand in line, in the end what's your's is mine |

Amataras
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 22:25:00 -
[72]
good work Joshua... I like it. -------------- The Eve Diplomacy Table
|

Cloned Mark
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 22:53:00 -
[73]
Wow loves your one Josh. Clear, easy to read and nice style! -----------------------------
M. Corp |

Joshua Foiritain
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 23:23:00 -
[74]
Made a slightly less transparent version; Rabble, Rabble, Rabble. Rabble, Rabble I also made the alliance names somewhat easier to read.
Comments? 
------------------
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

Sir JoJo
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 23:29:00 -
[75]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Made a slightly less transparent version; Rabble, Rabble, Rabble. Rabble, Rabble I also made the alliance names somewhat easier to read.
Comments? 
Looks really cool maybe a type the name off the alliance and the contested area a little bigger some of us dont hvae the best eyes ;) or maybe its just late and i am tired.
|

Jessa
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 23:52:00 -
[76]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Made a slightly less transparent version; Rabble, Rabble, Rabble. Rabble, Rabble I also made the alliance names somewhat easier to read.
Comments? 
tbh I think it looked better the way it was (more transparent) as it is now its got a bit of a glare to it that offends my eyes.
However, this is still the best map
|

Recluse Viramor
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 00:42:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Dont have time to update my map atm, though i used what seemed to be the latest map to make it. Though atm it doesnt really matter, if i do get picked then ill make sure it becomes up to date.
Ill also make a brighter version either tonight or tommorow.
Since the bandwagon has seemed to adopt yours, as another mapmaker and visual designer I think its important for the alliance names to stand out more, currently they are not legible enough.
|

Nez Perces
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 01:15:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Made a slightly less transparent version; Rabble, Rabble, Rabble. Rabble, Rabble I also made the alliance names somewhat easier to read.
Comments? 
Personally I love it 
|

G'ulSera
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 01:31:00 -
[79]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Edited by: Joshua Foiritain on 07/07/2005 21:33:40 Rabble, Rabble, Rabble
Edit: Notoiced i forgot COE, will add them later today.
got my vote as well, looks really nice.
Clear borders & easy to read... *For Blood and Honour*
|

G'ulSera
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 01:32:00 -
[80]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Made a slightly less transparent version; Rabble, Rabble, Rabble. Rabble, Rabble I also made the alliance names somewhat easier to read.
Comments? 
yeah this one too :p  *For Blood and Honour*
|

Imode
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 02:14:00 -
[81]
Love your first one Josh (w/transparencies), just a tad outdated. :)
|

2ippy
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 02:25:00 -
[82]
I was told not so politely, that there wont be a extention. I will try and get home in time on monday to submit mine.
Ultimate Territorial Map - Temp off-line |

PhasmaNL
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 02:25:00 -
[83]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Edited by: Joshua Foiritain on 07/07/2005 21:33:40 Rabble, Rabble, Rabble
Edit: Notoiced i forgot COE, will add them later today.
I like it! 
Just a little bit larger font for alliance names would be great though. ----------- FIX Joint Chief of Staff & Arcane Industries [ARIN] CEO
|

pershphanie
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 02:33:00 -
[84]
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Made a slightly less transparent version; Rabble, Rabble, Rabble. Rabble, Rabble I also made the alliance names somewhat easier to read.
Comments? 
Your a pimp. I love it. I vote for this one. |

Khaerie
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 03:52:00 -
[85]
Originally by: 2ippy Edited by: 2ippy on 08/07/2005 02:32:11 I was told not so politely, that there wont be a extention. I will try and get home in time on monday to submit mine.
If anyone has mine cached and can submit the last one i did, i'd appreciate it.
2ippy, gotta be honest with you. Your work, though good, is not in comparison with what has been offered. If you are wanting a chance I would suggest revamping what you have rather then reposting it.
2nd in Command for Stain Empire Foreign Affairs CEO |

2ippy
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 04:12:00 -
[86]
Edited by: 2ippy on 08/07/2005 04:15:10 entirely your opinion.
I just want to get it submit'd coz i'm bk from hols on monday and hoping bk in time.
You allowed to edit it to your hearts content after that. Which i'll have the time to do.
Ultimate Territorial Map - Temp off-line |

Emizzon
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 05:10:00 -
[87]
I like Josh's map. But I would like to throw some support behind 2ippy. He had one of the best ideas for a map a while back and everyone boo'ed him off just cause he wasn't voted for however long ago the last vote was. He's the only person who even thought about separating each region so that it would be easier to update at a moments notice. Instead of having to redraw lines every time. So, I'd like to request that a spot be reserved for him and his entry.
لللللللللللللللللللللللللللللل ¾.ب Check out my corp here:Taggart Transdimensional |

Virtuozzo
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 09:08:00 -
[88]
Edited by: Virtuozzo on 08/07/2005 09:09:38
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain Edited by: Joshua Foiritain on 07/07/2005 21:33:40 Rabble, Rabble, Rabble
Edit: Notoiced i forgot COE, will add them later today.
Excellent - just brighten up the colours a bit and this is the next map :-) Keep the transparency from the original one you submitted btw.
Virtuozzo
RECRUITMENT TEASERS. Last words of a Caldari general: "Pull the Ravens back! Full retreat! they've got frigates!" |

Pegas
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 09:37:00 -
[89]
Josh work is great and is no1 so far but, try updateing it and use different colours for all faction that are on the map... for example blues is used more than 2 times for different alliances...all in all good work.
|

Kaeten
|
Posted - 2005.07.08 09:47:00 -
[90]
Josh very nice as asid
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |