| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
414
|
Posted - 2013.06.19 07:56:00 -
[91] - Quote
I have the strangest suspicion that the miners and missioners in highsec who complain constantly about gankers, ninjas, wardeccers and bumpers somehow move to nullsec and end up being the same people who complain daily about AFK cloaking. |

Sura Sadiva
Entropic Tactical Crew
451
|
Posted - 2013.06.19 09:25:00 -
[92] - Quote
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:I have the strangest suspicion that the miners and missioners in highsec who complain constantly about gankers, ninjas, wardeccers and bumpers somehow move to nullsec and end up being the same people who complain daily about AFK cloaking.
This is mostly true.
If one watch in all these null-bears continuos whines will see as they're basically the same kind of requests, gameplay approach and mindset from high-sec carebears; null-bears are only mor noisy. But, yes, actually the major null-sec alliances are just the major carebears organizations ever seen in EVE. Not that everyone in there is so, but that's the setup.
Is a process developed in the last years, the milestone of it was Dominion expansion that basically shaped and finalized this.
|

Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
416
|
Posted - 2013.06.19 09:30:00 -
[93] - Quote
In the future, next time someone calls me a "stupid ******* carebear" on account of my basing out of highsec, I think I'll take the opportunity to clarify that I cannot possibly be a carebear as I do not live in sov null or dock up whenever I see neutrals in local. |

Robert Caldera
Caldera Trading and Investment
607
|
Posted - 2013.06.19 10:10:00 -
[94] - Quote
making billions a day in a single covert ops frigate in deep hostile space even with actual hostiles in local, just out of boredom and because I can, while not giving a slightest f*ck about whether these hostile cloakers/non-cloakers are afk or not. See, you dont need a perfectly safe environment to earm money and play the game. Learn to adapt. |

max ericshaun
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium Kill It With Fire
21
|
Posted - 2013.06.19 12:09:00 -
[95] - Quote
Robert Caldera wrote:making billions a day in a single covert ops frigate in deep hostile space even with actual hostiles in local, just out of boredom and because I can, while not giving a slightest f*ck about whether these hostile cloakers/non-cloakers are afk or not. See, you dont need a perfectly safe environment to earm money and play the game. Learn to adapt. amen |

Onomerous
Shockwave Innovations Surely You're Joking
126
|
Posted - 2013.06.19 12:10:00 -
[96] - Quote
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:I have the strangest suspicion that the miners and missioners in highsec who complain constantly about gankers, ninjas, wardeccers and bumpers somehow move to nullsec and end up being the same people who complain daily about AFK cloaking.
Agreed |

Debora Tsung
The Investment Bankers Guild
158
|
Posted - 2013.06.26 13:48:00 -
[97] - Quote
Arthur Aihaken wrote:I like the idea of a cloak detection device.
Like a device that tells you when someone is cloaked in the same system?  There's nothing a million chinese guys can't do cheaper. |

Nikk Narrel
Infinite Improbability Inc Ex Cinere Scriptor
1945
|
Posted - 2013.06.26 14:14:00 -
[98] - Quote
Debora Tsung wrote:Arthur Aihaken wrote:I like the idea of a cloak detection device. Like a device that tells you when someone is cloaked in the same system?  They now want it to point out where the cloaked vessel can be found.
Perhaps next they will want it to be done for them, so they are not bothered by such annoying details.
In the following update, they will be informed by email they no longer need to log in for the purpose of generating ISK, they have in fact won the game, and may now do more interesting things than stare at non blue names in local chat. Cloaking being on a ten minute manual cycle timer? (Author: Bree Okanata) Fine. As long as there is a ten minute timer for being docked in a station. Also, you can't stop moving in the game. Just add in a way so every ten minutes you are randomly warped to the nearest other player. Keeps people from going AFK. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |