| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Arcosian
Arco's Advanced Industries
127
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 01:56:00 -
[61] - Quote
LOL just got to laugh at this thread. All the MD Elite are here about to rake in billions and make it look easy while giving people a chance to make some easy isk and there are questions about the credibility of RAW23. 
I'm just disappointed I did get in on the bond ah well maybe next time. |

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
4485
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 01:58:00 -
[62] - Quote
Rykker Bow wrote: I've a few business plans that can generate roughly 100b in profits per month but that does not mean I have the capital on hand to put them into action.
You have just to ask for that capital on hand 
|

Kethas Protagonist
Protagonist Ventures
63
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 02:03:00 -
[63] - Quote
RAW23 wrote:... it is quite tricky becoming a lender who holds their own collateral as you have to be trusted not to run off with it.
Isn't that just evidence that the self-held collateralized lending business on MD isn't competitive? Anyone could solve that problem by offering higher collateral valuation (or requiring less collateral). The longstanding MD practice of valuing BPOs at NPC value in particular could be Exhibit A.
(Not that I'm biased and have a giant stack of researched BPOs I like using as collateral. No sir.) |

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
4485
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 02:16:00 -
[64] - Quote
Kethas Protagonist wrote:RAW23 wrote:... it is quite tricky becoming a lender who holds their own collateral as you have to be trusted not to run off with it. Isn't that just evidence that the self-held collateralized lending business on MD isn't competitive? Anyone could solve that problem by offering higher collateral valuation (or requiring less collateral). The longstanding MD practice of valuing BPOs at NPC value in particular could be Exhibit A. (Not that I'm biased and have a giant stack of researched BPOs I like using as collateral. No sir.)
As someone who had to liquidate collateral, I can tell you that liquidating some 100-200B worth of crap is not painless nor quick and in the end the collateral holder risks losing a TON of time but also to lose above the 5-10% or so padding that is usually requested.
This hold even more true when collateral is not BPOs but (very common case) speculative stock.
Imagine having to dump 30,000 identical cruisers or something like that. Not going to happen anytime soon.
Imagine having to liquidate 340 low researched speculation generated identical BPOs.
Because THAT's what happens. The era of 1-2B loans that would easily be liquidated by selling those 2 capital BPOs are over. These days 20B is a minimum cut, these days people (pretend to) have learned that patches = easy money made with speculation so collateral preferences went from high quality low risk collateral to low quality, hard to sell / illiquid high risk collateral.
Therefore and after much sweating at liquidating hordes of crap, I have decided to not accept < 8% overcollateral loans nor to finance anyone so miserable to not offer 2,5 - 3% interest a month. |

flakeys
Antwerpse Kerels Fidelas Constans
1599
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 09:34:00 -
[65] - Quote
Block Ukx wrote:Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:RAW23 wrote:Edit - I'm also very sorry if these kind of potential earnings seem unreal to you. I know that they match up with the kind of figures your own business was posting as annual earnings using more than ten times the capital. But your inability to grasp what can be done with the markets in EvE is not my responsibility. If it's any consolation, I'm sure your earnings didn't require you to grind more than five hours a day, which is what these potential profit levels would conservatively need. You forgot to say, that in all these years he never accepted to be audited once. This lack of transparency, considering the hundreds of investor billions held for so many years, does not really entitle to go count the beans in somebody else's home. In case you have not noticed BSAC is closed.Perhaps, he should give me his key so I can audit him.
Come on , are you really that daft block?
'I used to smoke 3 packs a day for 50 years but since i quit smoking last year i am now speaking down to anyone who lights a cigarette' ... you sound like one of those people block. |

flakeys
Antwerpse Kerels Fidelas Constans
1599
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 09:37:00 -
[66] - Quote
 Arcosian wrote:LOL just got to laugh at this thread. All the MD Elite are here about to rake in billions and make it look easy while giving people a chance to make some easy isk and there are questions about the credibility of RAW23.  I'm just disappointed I did get in on the bond ah well maybe next time.
There is allways room to doubt someones credibility , yes even that of RAW because end of the line anyone is a potential scammer .I would never dare say that Raw or for that part grendell is a 100 % safe investment even though i trust them enough to loan reasonable amounts.
The funny thing here is not THAT his credibility is being discussed but WHO is discussing it. |

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
4487
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 11:38:00 -
[67] - Quote
flakeys wrote: There is allways room to doubt someones credibility , yes even that of RAW because end of the line anyone is a potential scammer .I would never dare say that Raw or for that part grendell is a 100 % safe investment even though i trust them enough to loan reasonable amounts.
This.
For several reasons RAW23 has become more than an investment to me. Because of this I couldn't even perform a "trust audit" because I am not neutral towards him any more and it'd be dishonest to show like I were.
This also exposes me to a larger risk: I wanted and want to invest on RAW23 and Rykker Bow more than ISK, I want to invest friendship and that one can't even be compared with stupid ISK (or RL cash for what regards my way of thinking).
If one of them scammed, for me it'd be a terrible blow. I could not care the less to lose 100B or 200B over them, per se but I'd be so devastated by the person betrayal that I am not sure I would keep playing.
|

RAW23
460
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 12:17:00 -
[68] - Quote
flakeys wrote: Arcosian wrote:LOL just got to laugh at this thread. All the MD Elite are here about to rake in billions and make it look easy while giving people a chance to make some easy isk and there are questions about the credibility of RAW23.  I'm just disappointed I did get in on the bond ah well maybe next time. There is allways room to doubt someones credibility , yes even that of RAW because end of the line anyone is a potential scammer .I would never dare say that Raw or for that part grendell is a 100 % safe investment even though i trust them enough to loan reasonable amounts. The funny thing here is not THAT his credibility is being discussed but WHO is discussing it.
Flakeys is quite right. There should be questions and I shouldn't get a free pass because of my background. One of the biggest dangers the investment market has suffered from in the past is a lack of oversight and an unwillingness to challenge the Old Guard. I don't even have a problem with Block doing the challenging or asking the questions, despite knowing that this comes from an old grudge rather than any real concern for the investment.
The issue I have with his posts in this thread is a) that they attempt to indirectly insinuate things without having the courage to actually say what he means, and b) that when we do get to the bottom of what he means, most of it just doesn't make any sense (by which I mean that it is devoid of logic). I should have become used to this by now as Block is pretty notorious for being unable to string two thoughts together coherently in a post but I'm afraid I let my anger get the best of me last night and responded to his posts in a way that gave them greater credence than they deserved.
In short, scrutiny is just as important on large bonds raised by experienced people as it is on small bonds raised by the inexperienced. |

Rykker Bow
123
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 12:21:00 -
[69] - Quote
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote: If one of them scammed, for me it'd be a terrible blow. I could not care the less to lose 100B or 200B over them, per se but I'd be so devastated by the person betrayal that I am not sure I would keep playing.
This is exactly how I feel. The loss of a good friend would be much more distressing than the loss of any digital property.
This game can create some dire enemies, but because of that, it can also create some incredible friendships. For me, RAW23 and Vaerah Vahrokha are at the top of the list. Over years of knowing them, they've both acted with honor and truth in my eyes and will always have my support.
But enough of all the sappy commentary: RAW, go kick some ass in the markets!! |

Block Ukx
Forge Laboratories
159
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 13:27:00 -
[70] - Quote
RAW23 wrote: Flakeys is quite right. There should be questions and I shouldn't get a free pass because of my background. One of the biggest dangers the investment market has suffered from in the past is a lack of oversight and an unwillingness to challenge the Old Guard. I don't even have a problem with Block doing the challenging or asking the questions, despite knowing that this comes from an old grudge rather than any real concern for the investment.
The issue I have with his posts in this thread is a) that they attempt to indirectly insinuate things without having the courage to actually say what he means, and b) that when we do get to the bottom of what he means, most of it just doesn't make any sense (by which I mean that it is devoid of logic). I should have become used to this by now as Block is pretty notorious for being unable to string two thoughts together coherently in a post but I'm afraid I let my anger get the best of me last night and responded to his posts in a way that gave them greater credence than they deserved.
In short, scrutiny is just as important on large bonds raised by experienced people as it is on small bonds raised by the inexperienced.
You don't seem to take my comment very well. Like I explained before, my comment was based on YOUR claim. No need to be so extreme.
How about you give the API of all your characters and I'll audit your bond?
|

RAW23
460
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 13:42:00 -
[71] - Quote
Block Ukx wrote:RAW23 wrote: Flakeys is quite right. There should be questions and I shouldn't get a free pass because of my background. One of the biggest dangers the investment market has suffered from in the past is a lack of oversight and an unwillingness to challenge the Old Guard. I don't even have a problem with Block doing the challenging or asking the questions, despite knowing that this comes from an old grudge rather than any real concern for the investment.
The issue I have with his posts in this thread is a) that they attempt to indirectly insinuate things without having the courage to actually say what he means, and b) that when we do get to the bottom of what he means, most of it just doesn't make any sense (by which I mean that it is devoid of logic). I should have become used to this by now as Block is pretty notorious for being unable to string two thoughts together coherently in a post but I'm afraid I let my anger get the best of me last night and responded to his posts in a way that gave them greater credence than they deserved.
In short, scrutiny is just as important on large bonds raised by experienced people as it is on small bonds raised by the inexperienced.
You don't seem to take my comment very well. Like I explained before, my comment was based on YOUR claim. No need to be so extreme. How about you give the API of all your characters and I'll audit your bond? I didn't like your comments because they didn't make sense. You have serious problems with logic and language that make it extremely frustrating to communicate with you. Unfortunately, my frustration at dealing with irrational statements got the better of me last night and I made the mistake of trying to point out the errors in your thinking to you. I won't waste my time doing that again because you don't seem willing to learn.
As to the audit, please stop trolling Block. Why would I give my api to someone with a history of deceitful behaviour and an obvious grudge against me? Oh, and someone who has spent his career trying to avoid audits by claiming that audits are of no use? |

Block Ukx
Forge Laboratories
159
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 13:54:00 -
[72] - Quote
RAW23 wrote:I didn't like your comments because they didn't make sense. You have serious problems with logic and language that make it extremely frustrating to communicate with you. Unfortunately, my frustration at dealing with irrational statements got the better of me last night and I made the mistake of trying to point out the errors in your thinking to you. I won't waste my time doing that again because you don't seem willing to learn.
As to the audit, please stop trolling Block. Why would I give my api to someone with a history of deceitful behaviour and an obvious grudge against me? Oh, and someone who has spent his career trying to avoid audits by claiming that audits are of no use?
I'm not trolling about the audit. How about you give me your API key to audit you?
It's a very simple question; yes or no will do.
|

RAW23
460
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 14:00:00 -
[73] - Quote
Block Ukx wrote:RAW23 wrote:I didn't like your comments because they didn't make sense. You have serious problems with logic and language that make it extremely frustrating to communicate with you. Unfortunately, my frustration at dealing with irrational statements got the better of me last night and I made the mistake of trying to point out the errors in your thinking to you. I won't waste my time doing that again because you don't seem willing to learn.
As to the audit, please stop trolling Block. Why would I give my api to someone with a history of deceitful behaviour and an obvious grudge against me? Oh, and someone who has spent his career trying to avoid audits by claiming that audits are of no use? I'm not trolling about the audit. How about you give me your API key to audit you? It's a very simple question; yes or no will do.
Of course I won't. You have a documented history of public deception, you have deliberately misrepresented me in this thread, and you are not a very rationally competent individual. I have no idea why you would even begin to think that I would allow you to carry out an audit. It's a ridiculous request and can only be classified as trolling. |

Block Ukx
Forge Laboratories
159
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 14:16:00 -
[74] - Quote
RAW23 wrote:Block Ukx wrote:
I'm not trolling about the audit. How about you give me your API key to audit you?
It's a very simple question; yes or no will do.
Of course I won't. You have a documented history of public deception, you have deliberately misrepresented me in this thread, and you are not a very rationally competent individual. I have no idea why you would even begin to think that I would allow you to carry out an audit. It's a ridiculous request and can only be classified as trolling.
So I ask a question and now I'm trolling. I knew you would come up with some excuses not to give me your API key. I suppose it's ok to audit anyone but you.
|

Varius Xeral
Galactic Trade Syndicate
1638
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 14:23:00 -
[75] - Quote
This thread just went from painful has-been circlejerkery to poo-flinging awesomesauce.
Subscribed. |

RAW23
460
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 14:26:00 -
[76] - Quote
Block Ukx wrote:RAW23 wrote:Block Ukx wrote:
I'm not trolling about the audit. How about you give me your API key to audit you?
It's a very simple question; yes or no will do.
Of course I won't. You have a documented history of public deception, you have deliberately misrepresented me in this thread, and you are not a very rationally competent individual. I have no idea why you would even begin to think that I would allow you to carry out an audit. It's a ridiculous request and can only be classified as trolling. So I ask a question and now I'm trolling. I knew you would come up with some excuses not to give me your API key. I suppose it's ok to audit anyone but you. Strawman Block. The fact that I won't let you audit me doesn't mean I won't allow an audit. But you know that. You commented on the last audit I had done.
If you want to pay for me to be audited and can find someone trustworthy with a solid history of carrying out audits I am more than happy to go ahead with one. Again. Like my previous two audits. |

Block Ukx
Forge Laboratories
159
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 14:51:00 -
[77] - Quote
I have done audits before and I can do the audit myself. And, I won't charge you a penny.
Contrary to what you keep posting about me, I have been respectful to you. You on the other hand keep calling me names in an attempt to silence me; a very typical bully behavior.
I'll see you on your next bond, Block Ukx
http://www.bsacse.amxg4.com
|

RAW23
460
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 15:01:00 -
[78] - Quote
Block Ukx wrote:I have done audits before and I can do the audit myself. And, I won't charge you a penny.
Contrary to what you keep posting about me, I have been respectful to you. You on the other hand keep calling me names in an attempt to silence me; a very typical bully behavior.
I'll see you on your next bond, Block Ukx
Block -you have a history of lying and your deceptiveness has been clear in this thread. You are not competent to carry out an audit, in large part because you are not publicly trusted. You have made it plain that you don't really want me to be audited or you would have accepted my offer. As I said, you are welcome to pay for me to be audited if you are interested - that won't cost me a penny either.
As to being respectful to me, that again is a lie. You have repeatedly implied that I am a liar, you have deliberately attempted to misrepresent my words, and, generally, you have made a bit of a fool of yourself. Your withdrawal from the thread when I respond positively to your request that I get an audit kind of puts the seal on this.
Quote: I'll see you on your next bond,
I know. Because I hurt your feelings two years ago by asking you to get an audit (something you agreed to do and then reneged on) you will haunt me for ever. Something something revenge something something fear my wrath etc etc. It is rather pitiful. |

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
4487
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 15:03:00 -
[79] - Quote
RAW23 wrote: If you want to pay for me to be audited and can find someone trustworthy with a solid history of carrying out audits I am more than happy to go ahead with one. Again. Like my previous two audits.
If you want I can performance audit you (for free). As I said above I can't believably deliver a "full" audit because I am emotionally involved but performance data parses are quite objective and could still hold some value.
This assuming you took a "relaxed" stance towards trading, ATM I can't spend 2-3 hours a day just gathering your data like I used to do once, I can max run the software once a day, better every 2-3 days. |

Nanatoa
434
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 15:04:00 -
[80] - Quote
Hasn't Block refused audits on his business in the past? What is he on about here? |

flakeys
Antwerpse Kerels Fidelas Constans
1604
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 15:13:00 -
[81] - Quote
Nanatoa wrote:Hasn't Block refused audits on his business in the past? What is he on about here?
A hurt ego can last a lifetime it seems ... |

RAW23
462
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 15:42:00 -
[82] - Quote
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:RAW23 wrote: If you want to pay for me to be audited and can find someone trustworthy with a solid history of carrying out audits I am more than happy to go ahead with one. Again. Like my previous two audits.
If you want I can performance audit you (for free). As I said above I can't believably deliver a "full" audit because I am emotionally involved but performance data parses are quite objective and could still hold some value. This assuming you took a "relaxed" stance towards trading, ATM I can't spend 2-3 hours a day just gathering your data like I used to do once, I can max run the software once a day, better every 2-3 days.
Thanks for the offer VV but I have always been against auditors working for free. If Block wants proof that I can earn 10bil a month then he can pay the market rate for that data. I would be surprised if anyone else doubts I can hit the target I am aiming at. After all, I was earning 2.7bil a week a month after I started playing the game, as my very first audit showed. |

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
4489
|
Posted - 2013.11.09 16:38:00 -
[83] - Quote
RAW23 wrote:Thanks for the offer VV but I have always been against auditors working for free. If Block wants proof that I can earn 10bil a month then he can pay the market rate for that data. I would be surprised if anyone else doubts I can hit the target I am aiming at. After all, I was earning 2.7bil a week a month after I started playing the game, as my very first audit showed.
No problem, just willing to smooth attritions here 
One thing I want to add is this.
I started station trading in May 2009. Before that date I have NEVER traded a single item, just mined veldspar as the rookie chat ISDs kept saying newbies to do. My trading skills were about at zero, both as character and as player.
I started station trading with 50M (all the story is written and spread around in the old forums) I earned with such mining.
I copy pasted the very simple method (also posted on the old forums) consisting of typing " II" in the search box and trading what had a turnover of > 500 items a day.
In June 2009 I stopped station trading, got bored with it. I had 1.2B in my wallet.
That is, an incompetent player with low skils and null capital could make 1.150B in one month.
Now, why do I find "POSSIBLE" for a super experienced player with loads of capital to make 5B a day? 
50M => 1.2B is possible but 30B => 150B is impossible? Even considering the "glass ceiling" effect? |

TomHorn
Join The Dark Side Join The Empire
114
|
Posted - 2013.11.10 01:25:00 -
[84] - Quote
I must say i support Block Ukx been around longtime, always been honest and reasonable i believe.
Same old faces same old elites. They recommend there own non collaterized bonds and those of their friends with very low interest rates. When you try to do the same, be treated the same no you cant do that Tom. You dont deserve a low interest rate non collaterized bond you have to pay 10, 13 15 per cent. Even though you proven to them that you are trustworthy with evidence, that you have handled alot of isk not stolen it.
I remember the guys who lent me isk im grateful, i did the first ever gambling bond with poker, and MarchRabbit lent me isk for the non collaterized bond i ran at very low interest rate(3%), but only what other elites were also getting at the time. Elites they did there best to put people off from lending me the isk. Just want to be given fair shake, treated the same as others.
Im glad you guys never gave me any isk , i wouldnt take it now if you tried to force it on me. I did things my way the hardway because guys like you dont like guys like me, want to be treated fair just like everyone else. You never got any interest out of Tommy.
I made my isk i dont generally hang here no more. Hopefully ill never have to come here again asking for isk. Made me laugh to see the old elites still spouting out the same old bull.
30billion isk non collaterized Bond 5% not one person says it to low. Oh it ones of your palls its the old boys network. If it was you trying this , even if you had proof of being trustworthy the indigantion of these people here would be unbelievable. Absolute uproar. Kinda ironic that you wont let Block audit you after all the hassle you gave him. He asks the same of you and you refuse. |

Daniel Plain
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1535
|
Posted - 2013.11.10 01:39:00 -
[85] - Quote
and you are...? |

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
4490
|
Posted - 2013.11.10 01:53:00 -
[86] - Quote
TomHorn wrote: 30billion isk non collaterized Bond 5% not one person says it to low. Oh it ones of your palls its the old boys network. If it was you trying this , even if you had proof of being trustworthy the indigantion of these people here would be unbelievable. Absolute uproar. Kinda ironic that you wont let Block audit you after all the hassle you gave him. He asks the same of you and you refuse.
I don't know where you purchased all that amount of butthurt, but you are talking about people who stopped playing 2 years ago.
5% is low? Does not seem so, otherwise RAW23 would not get his bond filled, didn't he?
Do you truly believe that those loaning ISK to RAW23 are all fools who just give up to 10-15% interest rates? Because of sweet hearts? Or is it because they KNOW that RAW23 cost-of-risk is so low that people WILL rush and fill him leaving them out?
Look the same days what happened when a "too low" argument has risen: 1.5% for collateralized loans has been commented as too low and the Investee had to up the reward or not fill it. |

RAW23
462
|
Posted - 2013.11.10 03:35:00 -
[87] - Quote
TomHorn wrote:I must say i support Block Ukx been around longtime, always been honest and reasonable i believe.
Same old faces same old elites. They recommend there own non collaterized bonds and those of their friends with very low interest rates. When you try to do the same, be treated the same no you cant do that Tom. You dont deserve a low interest rate non collaterized bond you have to pay 10, 13 15 per cent. Even though you proven to them that you are trustworthy with evidence, that you have handled alot of isk not stolen it.
I remember the guys who lent me isk im grateful, i did the first ever gambling bond with poker, and MarchRabbit lent me isk for the non collaterized bond i ran at very low interest rate(3%), but only what other elites were also getting at the time. Elites they did there best to put people off from lending me the isk. Just want to be given fair shake, treated the same as others.
Im glad you guys never gave me any isk , i wouldnt take it now if you tried to force it on me. I did things my way the hardway because guys like you dont like guys like me, want to be treated fair just like everyone else. You never got any interest out of Tommy.
I made my isk i dont generally hang here no more. Hopefully ill never have to come here again asking for isk. Made me laugh to see the old elites still spouting out the same old bull.
.
This is kind of sad Tom. The level of inaccuracy in this post is bewildering. You talk about 'the same old faces' and 'the same old elites' and whinge about being given a hard time in your own bond offering. Yet your offering was two years before I started playing and I know that almost everyone who invested in this bond was also not around at that time. In fact, many of the people who posted in this thread were highly critical of the old elite system that you suffered under and contributed significantly to getting rid of it. These are not the people you are thinking about.
Quote:30billion isk non collaterized Bond 5% not one person says it to low. Oh it ones of your palls its the old boys network. If it was you trying this , even if you had proof of being trustworthy the indigantion of these people here would be unbelievable.
The reason that nobody has said the rate is too low is because it is, in fact, generously high. I could have filled this bond several times over at 2-3% because that is the market rate for my debt. I capped the individual quotas so that more people could get in on this. The last bond I offered a few months ago was 20bil at 2.5% and it filled in about 12 minutes. I'm pretty sure the same would have happened with this one if I had structured it to allow a single investor. Instead, I wanted to offer a higher rate to a larger number of people, a) because I wanted to let a variety of people get a piece of the action, b) because the plan could afford it and I like being able to pay out decent returns, and c) because the bond market is a bit stagnant at the moment and I would like to help provide it with some momentum. The idea that the rate is too low is pure rubbish. I have been consistently borrowing on MD for four years now with no complaints from my creditors and this bond is considerably smaller and pays out a considerably higher rate than most of what I have offered in the past three years. I raised 40bil at 6% when my character was 6 months old. People mail and convo me in game offering large sums at lower rates on a fairly regular basis because I have built up a reputation for reliability and because I keep my borrowing at reasonable levels. It is hardly odd that people don't ask for higher rates now on a relatively smal amount.
Quote:Kinda ironic that you wont let Block audit you after all the hassle you gave him. He asks the same of you and you refuse.
It's not ironic at all. I never asked Block to let me audit him. Instead I offered to pay for a neutral third party to carry out an audit on his business. He refused. Well, he agreed and then he didn't do it. Given that Block has been dishonest in his dealings with me, why on earth would I let him audit me? I have actually offered the same deal that I put to him - he pays and a third party does the audit. Again, he refused. He refused because he didn't really want an audit, he just wanted to cause trouble as a form of revenge because I asked for some transparency from his business back in January 2011 (a long time to hold a petty grudge).
You whine about elites and old boys networks but what was your response when Block wanted an investment but wouldn't have an audit?
Quote: I dont think we need to worry about Block Ukx he has shown himself to be a stand up guy.
This is great chance for people looking for passive income from ivestments where 90 percent of the profits go to the investors.
Being offered by one of the Greats of MD in my opinion.
and
Quote: Block Ukx has been around along time and has shown himself to be a man of integrity and honesty.
He's been running a big business now for along time, paying his investors on time and without any problems.
Now there could be somethings Block doesnt want to disclose not because he is hiding anything, but just because it may potentially harm his business to do so. If thats the case youve just got to except that and move on.
I said it yesterday and ill say it today this an A+++ investment opertunity, from someone who has proven himself to be so over many years.
Block Ukx dont need no audit, thats a fact
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1445225
You are not a credible critic of old boys networks. Notice that none of the 'elites' who posted here have said anything near as fawning about this bond. That is because they have a pretty good grasp of what constitutes reasonable scrutiny. |

Molic Blackbird
Orion Faction Industries Orion Consortium
106
|
Posted - 2013.11.10 04:37:00 -
[88] - Quote
RAW23 wrote: It's not ironic at all. I never asked Block to let me audit him. Instead I offered to pay for a neutral third party to carry out an audit on his business. He refused. Well, he agreed and then he didn't do it. Given that Block has been dishonest in his dealings with me, why on earth would I let him audit me? I have actually offered the same deal that I put to him - he pays and a third party does the audit. Again, he refused. He refused because he didn't really want an audit, he just wanted to cause trouble as a form of revenge because I asked for some transparency from his business back in January 2011 (a long time to hold a petty grudge).
I found Block's comments to be fairly reasonable. Block never resorted to ad hominem attacks. You started the name calling and insults against Block fairly quick. Who is the one with the grudge?
I don't know if Block has a grudge against you or not. Even if he did, it doesn't make his comments less valid. For someone that clearly has an ability to make vast amounts of ISK, asking for a mere 30b does seem strange. I also was surprised that for someone of your ability, you only had 400b ISK to give away.
RAW23 wrote:You have a documented history of public deception, you have deliberately misrepresented me in this thread, and you are not a very rationally competent individual.
Could you provide proof of his public history of deception that you claim exists?
|

Amarr Citizen 155
Nordar Innovations.
23
|
Posted - 2013.11.10 04:43:00 -
[89] - Quote
Wait, TomHorn tried to get investors to fund his poker playing, what a stupid idea.... |

RAW23
462
|
Posted - 2013.11.10 05:52:00 -
[90] - Quote
Molic Blackbird wrote:
For someone that clearly has an ability to make vast amounts of ISK, asking for a mere 30b does seem strange.
You seem to be afflicted with the same difficulty in grasping temporal sequences as Block. The ability to make the isk requires first having the 30bil. There is nothing 'strange' about first getting the capital and then making the isk. It is precisely the same order of events that was necessary for Block's own offerings. First you raise the isk, then you put the business plan into action. Unless you both share a time machine I fail to see how you can fail to grasp this simple point. If a plan requires capital that you do not possess, the fact that the plan can make isk in the future does not remove the need for possession of the start-up isk in the present.
Quote: I also was surprised that for someone of your ability, you only had 400b ISK to give away.
The thing is, being able to make 100 billion a month is not the same thing as wanting to make 100 billion a month. I have been able to make these kinds of returns for a long time. The problem is that doing so is both boring and time-consuming while at the same time I have no real need for that kind of income. Why, then, would I waste my time not enjoying myself in order to make huge piles of cash? Just because I can? Isk is not the be all and end all for me. When I first started playing my ambition was to become a trillionaire. Once I had completed the challenge of working out how to do that I found that I had no desire at all to actually do the boring, repetitive and unchallenging work of amassing pointless amounts of isk. So I stopped. The only strange thing here is that neither you nor Block seem able to grasp the point I have repeatedly made that there is a huge difference between potential earnings and the actual earnings that I choose to pursue. You too could have these earnings, by the way. I'm happy to sell you a business plan according to which you could earn 100 billion a month by grinding isk for 6-8 hours a day. Would it be 'strange' if you didn't want to do that?
Quote:RAW23 wrote:You have a documented history of public deception, you have deliberately misrepresented me in this thread, and you are not a very rationally competent individual. Could you provide proof of his public history of deception that you claim exists?
I will give three examples:
1) In this thread Block has made claims on my behalf and when I have denied that I have made such claims he has deliberately misquoted my words, editing them in order to try to make them look as if they support his claims while the portions he removed explicitly denied what he was saying (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3848515#post3848515). That is outright dishonest and the intention was clearly deceptive. Incidentally, it was only at that point in the thread that I started doing what you call 'making ad hominem attacks' and what I would call 'offering accurate assessments of his character and reliability'.
2) One example from Block's public business dealings. He stated a) that his board of directors had developed a plan that would be discussed but would not proceed unless it received approval from the shareholders; b) he announced that the shareholders had approved the plan; c) when I asked him if the directors controlled sufficient shares to make the vote a foregone conclusion he didn't say yes but instead said I could see who the shareholders were by examining the public roster; d) on examination of the roster it appeared as if the directors did not have a controlling interest; e) but a lucky bit of searchfu turned up the fact that the shareholder with 60% of the shares was in fact an alt of one of the directors; f) only at which point did he admit that the shareholder vote could never have departed from the decisions of the directors. (http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1445225&page=9#241)
At best, this was an intellectually dishonest response to the question. At worst it was a deliberate attempt to deceive, since the clear implication of all that had gone before was that the decision of the shareholders was something independent from the suggestion of the plan by the directors. His answers to that particular question were on a par with his deceitful attempts to evade scrutiny throughout the rest of that thread.
3) Then, of course, there was the audit that he was going to get to confirm that BSAC's holdings were sufficient to cover their public exposure. Despite a lot of song and dance and various stages of evasion, it never turned up. His behaviour over that particular matter was riddled with dishonesty. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |