| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
175
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 15:05:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hello everyone, It's time once again to start getting ready for Christmas...
I am happy to see that there are people working toward a goal of spreading some cheer this season as shown in the post located at: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=293660 and while I do not know the person, I applaud their effort if it is an honest one...
As stated in my original post last year which can be found at: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 "From my Bio: "Yes, I'm an alt of a character in EvE who remembers when the player "Holiday Spirit" took his/her time to make the EvE universe a little brighter for some folks. My main was one of the folks who benefited from Holiday Spirit's kindness and he, his corp and some friends would like to continue the tradition of sharing with others during the Christmas season. I will be somewhere in the Metropolis region as Christmas approaches and will be giving away small trinkets, "Christmas presents" (if you don't mind me calling them that) in an effort to spread some kindness and cheer to my fellow capsuleers."
and
"It was a great feeling for me to watch local in 2010 while the character "Holiday Spirit" gave out trinkets, ships and nick-nacs to the players who visited that system, the conga lines outside, the chatter in local and even the concord ball of death that permeated the system brought a smile to my face.
As a new-ish player to EvE at that time(how many years does it take to no longer be new-ish to the game?), I really enjoyed seeing the folks all getting together, some for the fun, some to grief and some hoping to get a free gift from that Holiday Spirit guy in the station, almost all of the wonderful complexities of the EvE universe were present in the system that evening, pirates, carebears, laughter and tears.
it was beautiful and heartwarming.
I have never forgotten that event or the knowledge of the one prior to that, yet alas, I have been unable to contact the "Holiday Spirit" character since then to make good on my offer to help him with his next event, so this year, I made this alt and I have put into motion(after talking with CCP about my idea) the following event of my own."
This year, I plan on doing it again and since some folks missed the event due to having it on Christmas EvE last year, I am going to do it on Saturday, December 14th this year in order to ensure that everyone can come if they want to.
EvENT Specifics:
Hint: the event was in "Metropolis" last year, it will not be there this year.... I will be logging in every so often to accept contracts for items (only in .5 space or higher) and to send contracts out to the alliance that is helping transport goods for me. Don't just assume that because a locator agent finds me in one system that I will be holding the event there... :) save your iskies, I'll announce the location here in this thread the night before. As was done last year, if you would like to donate to the event, you may send items, or isks to me and if you send items, I will have them picked up and transported to the event location, if you send isks, I will use those isks to cover the costs of cans to put the items in, or for buying things to add to the giveaways. My intent is to retain nothing for myself from these events, or for my main, I'm simply wanting to continue the task of spreading the Christmas Spirit and the idea of Goodwill Toward Men.
To each and every one of you who donated last year, I am still amazed by how much you gave of yourselves, you will always have my unending gratitude, and to those who would donate this year, I thank you all in advance.
We found the rookie ships last year, so the battle will be on again this year and with any luck CCP will give us our own arena to use :P
*hint*cough*hint*Eterne*cough*no concord*cough*
The Last Pilot Standing will receive a special Gift from me.
Fly Safe Santa o/
Please pass this around to all of your friends and contacts and let's make this even bigger and better than last year.
-áOn Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. -áPlease feel free to visit my Thread and join in on the fun Dec 24th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 |

ctx2007
Wychwood and Wells Beer needs you
318
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 15:17:00 -
[2] - Quote
Bah HUMBUG!!!!! You only-árealise you life has been a waste of time, when you wake up dead. |

Fire Duck
Mad Mystics Of Maniacal Mayhem The Ditanian Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 15:23:00 -
[3] - Quote
This Event was incredible awsome to watch after I opened my gift- (A Domi BPC). Everyone seemed to have a blast and for once pple weren't shooting each other.
I'll find something cool to donate to the cause.
Thnx Santa \m/ |

Inquisitor Ageri
24th Imperial Crusade Amarr Empire
101
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 16:07:00 -
[4] - Quote
Christmas is coming...
DUN DUN DU-DU-DUN DUN-DU-DUUUUUUUUUUUU! |

Tollen Gallen
Xionworld
3443
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 16:09:00 -
[5] - Quote
I like Cake. Zimmy Zeta -I f*cking love martinis.the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. |

Nexus Day
Lustrevik Trade and Travel Bureau
796
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 16:15:00 -
[6] - Quote
More than happy to donate again this year. Wasn't too sure about the other fella and was waiting for you to post. This thread has so much content it may be 'Thread of the Year' and it is only January.
|

Felicity Love
Nighthawk Exploration
1010
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 16:24:00 -
[7] - Quote
I'm "okay" with a less than stellar Christmas from CCP this year... especially after getting those T2 BPO's last year... and the Vangel was a nice stocking stuffer.
No idea what all the "good kids" got... probably a lump of Carbon they paid too much for in a Contract.
Nor do I care... it's all about me. 
Proud Beta Tester for "Bumping Uglies for Dummies" |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
175
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 16:34:00 -
[8] - Quote
Bravo... I was trying to find the movie itself until i found out what it really was...
+10
Santa.
On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

Celly S
Concord Attraction Services
177
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 19:40:00 -
[9] - Quote
Good to see you still doing this.
My toons and I will be happy to help out again this year Santa.
Just let us know what you need.
o/ Celly Smunt Don't mistake fact for arrogance, supposition for fact, or disagreement for dismissal. Perception is unique in that it can be shared or be singular. Run with the pack if you wish, but think for yourself. A sandwich can be a great motivator. |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
178
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 22:14:00 -
[10] - Quote
Celly S wrote:Good to see you still doing this.
My toons and I will be happy to help out again this year Santa.
Just let us know what you need.
o/ Celly Smunt
Hi Celly!
the help will be greatly appreciated.. Thank you Santa. On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |
|

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
587

|
Posted - 2013.11.24 22:38:00 -
[11] - Quote
I have removed a rule breaking post.
The rules: 5. Trolling is prohibited.
Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote. ISD Ezwal Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
178
|
Posted - 2013.11.24 23:32:00 -
[12] - Quote
ISD Ezwal wrote:I have removed a rule breaking post.
Thank you.
o/ Santa
On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

Ryhss
153
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 01:26:00 -
[13] - Quote
My heart just grew three sizes.... I just turned into an egg, did I level up? I spent an hour trying to salvage a wreck, when in local a guy said "Stop it, this is my Tempest, I was AFK" |

Rhes
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
414
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 03:05:00 -
[14] - Quote
Bad posting is worse than getting a lump of coal in your stocking. |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
180
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 04:31:00 -
[15] - Quote
Rhes wrote:Bad posting is worse than getting a lump of coal in your stocking.
or a unit of carbon :)
o/ Santa
On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
180
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 08:34:00 -
[16] - Quote
added rookie battle signup info On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

Dangirdas Bachir
Monstrosity Inc
510
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 08:50:00 -
[17] - Quote
Take my unborn babies. Your avatar is godlike, you have turned me homosexual. EVE EVE STARGALACTIC CITY B I T C H |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
180
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 14:25:00 -
[18] - Quote
Dangirdas Bachir wrote:Take my unborn babies. Your avatar is godlike, you have turned me homosexual.
well, that's a gift I never thought I'd give... 
o/ Santa
On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

Celly S
Concord Attraction Services
179
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 14:37:00 -
[19] - Quote
Santa Spirit wrote:Dangirdas Bachir wrote:Take my unborn babies. Your avatar is godlike, you have turned me homosexual. well, that's a gift I never thought I'd give...  o/ Santa
LOL, you go boy!!!!
o/ Celly Smunt Don't mistake fact for arrogance, supposition for fact, or disagreement for dismissal. Perception is unique in that it can be shared or be singular. Run with the pack if you wish, but think for yourself. A sandwich can be a great motivator. |

Wyrmlimion
The Scope Gallente Federation
2
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 14:38:00 -
[20] - Quote
Santa Claus is coming to Eve...
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO EVE...
Santa Claus is coming.....it eeeevvvveee....
 |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
186
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 14:45:00 -
[21] - Quote
LOL guys and gals... let's not forget the true spirit of this...
even though some of the comments are humorous.
Thank you. Santa On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
186
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 21:51:00 -
[22] - Quote
Hi all, I received word from CCP that they would not be able to setup a private arena area for us this year, but that they remembered me and would help with the promotion, sooooo we may end up having tons of folks there this year... yay... On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations CODE.
2685
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 21:55:00 -
[23] - Quote
Wait... you want us all to contract items to you, so that you can distribute...
Did I read that right? See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did. |

NEONOVUS
Saablast Followers
505
|
Posted - 2013.11.25 22:20:00 -
[24] - Quote
Santa Spirit wrote:Hi all, I received word from CCP that they would not be able to setup a private arena area for us this year, but that they remembered me and would help with the promotion, sooooo we may end up having tons of folks there this year... yay... Behold as CCP grants the boon of a reinforced node! Tis a most glorious thing this time of year.
Still have the hurricane from last year. |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
186
|
Posted - 2013.11.26 05:57:00 -
[25] - Quote
NEONOVUS wrote:Santa Spirit wrote:Hi all, I received word from CCP that they would not be able to setup a private arena area for us this year, but that they remembered me and would help with the promotion, sooooo we may end up having tons of folks there this year... yay... Behold as CCP grants the boon of a reinforced node! Tis a most glorious thing this time of year. Still have the hurricane from last year.
o/ NEO I hope we'll see you again this year?
On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
189
|
Posted - 2013.11.26 06:09:00 -
[26] - Quote
Erotica 1 wrote:Wait... you want us all to contract items to you, so that you can distribute...
Did I read that right?
Not really.
I don't want or expect people to send me anything, however, if a person wants to donate something, they are welcome to, either items or isks, if not, they aren't required to, I already have gifts to give out, they are put into cans so that even I or the people who help me pass them out don't know what a particular person is getting, all we know is the size of the can, that's it. we had over 100b isks worth of gifts last year, it was a blast!!!
if anyone has any questions, they are welcome to ask folks from last year how it worked, I'm sure they won't mind sharing their experience with you.
Since folks do need to be cautious of scams, a 3rd party holder of a gift is fine too, just donate a voucher (bookmark) with the info needed to claim the item and I'll put that into a can and give it out.
o/
Santa
On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

NEONOVUS
Saablast Followers
507
|
Posted - 2013.11.26 17:18:00 -
[27] - Quote
Santa Spirit wrote:NEONOVUS wrote:Santa Spirit wrote:Hi all, I received word from CCP that they would not be able to setup a private arena area for us this year, but that they remembered me and would help with the promotion, sooooo we may end up having tons of folks there this year... yay... Behold as CCP grants the boon of a reinforced node! Tis a most glorious thing this time of year. Still have the hurricane from last year. o/ NEO I hope we'll see you again this year? I aim to, but family first. |

Celly S
Concord Attraction Services
179
|
Posted - 2013.11.28 13:32:00 -
[28] - Quote
I/we have some things for you, just convo me and let me know where/when you want them.
o/ Celly Smunt
Don't mistake fact for arrogance, supposition for fact, or disagreement for dismissal. Perception is unique in that it can be shared or be singular. Run with the pack if you wish, but think for yourself. A sandwich can be a great motivator. |

Santa Spirit
Christmas Spirit and Goodwill Toward Man
189
|
Posted - 2013.11.28 13:51:00 -
[29] - Quote
Celly S wrote:I/we have some things for you, just convo me and let me know where/when you want them.
o/ Celly Smunt
Got it all safe and sound... Thanks to you all... :)
Santa On Occasion, I must apologize for the things I say because they sometimes make me sound as though I have a clue. Please feel free to join in on the fun Dec 14th. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3918380 (2013) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=183205 (2012) |

Bischopt
Arbitrary Repossession
392
|
Posted - 2013.11.28 15:34:00 -
[30] - Quote
You know, christmas is all fine and dandy but there's so much preparation and hype each year you're already tired of christmas by the time it actually happens. This year the first time I heard a christmas song at my local supermarket was november 16. That's well over a month before christmas.
We should start talking about christmas around december 16 instead of november. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |