| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Fire Hawk
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 17:50:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Razor Jaxx
Originally by: Fire Hawk
I'm affraid u misundertand the situation and doing the basic mistake that a lot done with the ATUK French Wing : focus on the fact they french, so they suck.
U better ask around what "French Touch" means on killboard and better realise that TCF is a serious and deadly threat for any alliance (except 2 or 3, and razor isnt excepted). TCF counts a lot of active pvpers (like 500) and many veteran FC's that were in alliances you used to fear.
TCF isnt trolling on forums, they didnt make any post to start flaming or anything. They seems to act before talking with big mouths.
Naming people as "French Froggies" will not save ass on the bf. Do something, then talk.
If your alliance reacts as you react, then you failed.
"Primo" - if I allow myself such friendly bantering of the french, it is because I am french myself; so maybe YOU should check your intel first, amigo.
"Deuzio" - I am actually involved in the region, I was actually involved in the talks; were you? Didn't think so.
"Tertio" - Besides calling them "froggies" (which I am entitled to, being one myself), did I make any derogatory comment regarding TCF? No. Only that they suck at diplomacy & politics, which they do.
Did I hurt your nationalistic pride, honey? Sorry if I did. But you are making an ass of yourself on these forums. However I won't generalize like you did and pretend your attitude is that of your alliance in general. GG brotha, thx.
Oh, hey Rift o/ 
GG ? What? I missed a fight anywhere ?
Primo : Nobody care who you are, and nobody care who I am. We are in a game.
Deuzio : I'm the one that most talked in those meetings you pointing, strange you didnt notice my presence
Tercio : I'm sorry, have to quote this one : "did I make any derogatory comment regarding TCF? No. Only that they suck at diplomacy & politics...", the "No" still makes me smile
You hurted nothing cause you only say nosense. You got a great imagination to read nonexistant things then trying to flame facts that you are ironicaly the only author.
I recommend you a good medication. I can provide you ingame.
|

Cmd Woodlouse
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 17:56:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Fire Hawk
Originally by: Razor Jaxx
Originally by: Fire Hawk
I'm affraid u misundertand the situation and doing the basic mistake that a lot done with the ATUK French Wing : focus on the fact they french, so they suck.
U better ask around what "French Touch" means on killboard and better realise that TCF is a serious and deadly threat for any alliance (except 2 or 3, and razor isnt excepted). TCF counts a lot of active pvpers (like 500) and many veteran FC's that were in alliances you used to fear.
TCF isnt trolling on forums, they didnt make any post to start flaming or anything. They seems to act before talking with big mouths.
Naming people as "French Froggies" will not save ass on the bf. Do something, then talk.
If your alliance reacts as you react, then you failed.
"Primo" - if I allow myself such friendly bantering of the french, it is because I am french myself; so maybe YOU should check your intel first, amigo.
"Deuzio" - I am actually involved in the region, I was actually involved in the talks; were you? Didn't think so.
"Tertio" - Besides calling them "froggies" (which I am entitled to, being one myself), did I make any derogatory comment regarding TCF? No. Only that they suck at diplomacy & politics, which they do.
Did I hurt your nationalistic pride, honey? Sorry if I did. But you are making an ass of yourself on these forums. However I won't generalize like you did and pretend your attitude is that of your alliance in general. GG brotha, thx.
Oh, hey Rift o/ 
GG ? What? I missed a fight anywhere ?
Primo : Nobody care who you are, and nobody care who I am. We are in a game.
Deuzio : I'm the one that most talked in those meetings you pointing, strange you didnt notice my presence
Tercio : I'm sorry, have to quote this one : "did I make any derogatory comment regarding TCF? No. Only that they suck at diplomacy & politics...", the "No" still makes me smile
You hurted nothing cause you only say nosense. You got a great imagination to read nonexistant things then trying to flame facts that you are ironicaly the only author.
I recommend you a good medication. I can provide you ingame.
Uhm, if u were in that "meeting" u would know what happened.
so plz step back a little bit.
Thank you. --------------------------------
|

jukriamrr
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 18:20:00 -
[63]
Edited by: jukriamrr on 25/04/2006 18:25:08 Edited by: jukriamrr on 25/04/2006 18:25:01 bleh, nvm...
|

Nafri
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 18:25:00 -
[64]
Originally by: jukriamrr Frankly, to the ones mentioning "la baguette" and "deodorant", f*** y**. I'm seriously tired of such things.
The 'exodus' will work or not. Keep it ingame, because honestly, bashing on a country while hiding behind a nice little forum avatar is pathetic.
signed
if people want to make jokes about countries, thy should do it about their own. Everything else is just stupid
Jawas are lousy carebears :(
|

Jennie Marlboro
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 18:27:00 -
[65]
Originally by: Fire Hawk Tercio : I'm sorry, have to quote this one : "did I make any derogatory comment regarding TCF? No. Only that they suck at diplomacy & politics...", the "No" still makes me smile.
Actually, "You suck!!!" is considered the highest of compliments in some places.
You can imagine which ones. 
The revolution will not be televised. It will, however, be available on pay-per-view. |

Elenia Kheynes
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 18:45:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Cmd Woodlouse
Uhm, if u were in that "meeting" u would know what happened.
so plz step back a little bit.
Thank you.
I'll have to think about offering TCF my diplomatic talents... "ok so here is first lesson, how to NAP people. now, I'm gonna open a channel with an ASCN representative and talk with him about good ol' time. This is how you save 50M a week." 
Dear friendly customer... Can I have your money ?
|

Shimpu
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 18:47:00 -
[67]
Looks like the new kids on the block are neither in the forums nor ingame 
|

Esaam DeVries
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 19:07:00 -
[68]
Originally by: Razor Jaxx But again, I'd like to personally welcome les froggies to the mean north. 
Come and get some. I'm French and I'm in teh mean north. --
Please, visit the TRUST Shop : from T2 to Captital ships. |

SugarDaddy
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 19:09:00 -
[69]
Just to let you all know...
IŠve been living in the north and you are all KOS to me.
|

Daxes
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 19:11:00 -
[70]
more targets are always good, now they only need to actualy fight us and not wait in npc stations. :/
|

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 19:53:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Razor Jaxx
Originally by: Fire Hawk
I'm affraid u misundertand the situation and doing the basic mistake that a lot done with the ATUK French Wing : focus on the fact they french, so they suck.
U better ask around what "French Touch" means on killboard and better realise that TCF is a serious and deadly threat for any alliance (except 2 or 3, and razor isnt excepted). TCF counts a lot of active pvpers (like 500) and many veteran FC's that were in alliances you used to fear.
TCF isnt trolling on forums, they didnt make any post to start flaming or anything. They seems to act before talking with big mouths.
Naming people as "French Froggies" will not save ass on the bf. Do something, then talk.
If your alliance reacts as you react, then you failed.
"Primo" - if I allow myself such friendly bantering of the french, it is because I am french myself; so maybe YOU should check your intel first, amigo.
"Deuzio" - I am actually involved in the region, I was actually involved in the talks; were you? Didn't think so.
"Tertio" - Besides calling them "froggies" (which I am entitled to, being one myself), did I make any derogatory comment regarding TCF? No. Only that they suck at diplomacy & politics, which they do.
Did I hurt your nationalistic pride, honey? Sorry if I did. But you are making an ass of yourself on these forums. However I won't generalize like you did and pretend your attitude is that of your alliance in general. GG brotha, thx.
Oh, hey Rift o/ 
Owned TBH.
Originally by: Fire Hawk GG ? What? I missed a fight anywhere ?
Primo : Nobody care who you are, and nobody care who I am. We are in a game.
Deuzio : I'm the one that most talked in those meetings you pointing, strange you didnt notice my presence
Tercio : I'm sorry, have to quote this one : "did I make any derogatory comment regarding TCF? No. Only that they suck at diplomacy & politics...", the "No" still makes me smile
You hurted nothing cause you only say nosense. You got a great imagination to read nonexistant things then trying to flame facts that you are ironicaly the only author.
I recommend you a good medication. I can provide you ingame.
1) People do care who Razor is; however it is unfortunate that no one cares who you you are.
2) See #1
3) Saying a group of people suck at politics is not derogatory. Calling them flaming homosexuals is derogatory. Saying they are not specifically skilled at one aspect of a game, however, is not.
Everything in Razor's post makes perfect sense, it is your post that does not make sense... Rereading that at a time when you are not partially intoxicated may shed some light as to why I feel this way.
-Hama ---
Originally by: Wrangler ...why do you people always have to verbally assault each other over things that doesn't matter anyway?
|

Fire Hawk
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 20:26:00 -
[72]
No time to add more.
/me leaves
|

Sennju Zensu
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 20:30:00 -
[73]
Edited by: Sennju Zensu on 25/04/2006 20:30:56
Quote:
Edited by: Cmdr Grudge on 25/04/2006 06:51:13
oh, l' humanitT!
hopefully the frenchies bring l'escargot and le baguette with them... if they put in some red wine and maybe some croissant for breakfast.. I think then a NAP should be negotiable..
given their ladies finally start shaving their legs...
Quote:
Maltroc Asgard Schiffswerften
Jeaa. I can hear the sounds of my 220mm Autocannons T2 " chanson d`amour ratatatatatata
here is the best post!!
    
|

Rift Scorn
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 21:09:00 -
[74]
Edited by: Rift Scorn on 25/04/2006 21:09:43
Originally by: Razor Jaxx Oh, hey Rift o/ 
Your friendly clone activation expert, free of service to the eve community since '03! |

crocmore
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 21:29:00 -
[75]
Yop Razor o/
Go Go frenchies :D -------------------------------------------------------
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into damnation |

Cmd Woodlouse
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 01:50:00 -
[76]
they didt even try to engage us which is quite sad imo...
i rly hope we will have some good fights in venal, i rly do  --------------------------------
|

jamesw
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 02:25:00 -
[77]
Edited by: jamesw on 26/04/2006 02:25:19 I hope they read this before they started...   --
NEW Vid: Appetite for Destruction |

WETRAIN
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 02:37:00 -
[78]
i think French should make a alliance with the serbians and call it "R&D" Run and Dock ..... or you`l get Dusked and Dawned ....
Nap`ing is T3h sh1t today . . -When People are Ready . . . The Master Will Come -
- 2 Months until i`l Be back - F**K school
=I was once called unforg1ven I am Unfo i just have a different name and mind now .. sam |

xeom
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 04:08:00 -
[79]
I play with quite a few serbians they are not the run and dock kind.Well at least the ones i fly with.
CCP where are our t2 shield power relays? |

Don ZOLA
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 04:19:00 -
[80]
Originally by: WETRAIN i think French should make a alliance with the serbians and call it "R&D" Run and Dock ..... or you`l get Dusked and Dawned ....
Nap`ing is T3h sh1t today
i think they should fight u always on ur terms no matter how outnumbered they r and in how bad position. btw in comparing killboards seems they do much more damage from station then u in space tbh :/
There are 2 rules in a successful life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know
|

Fred0
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 06:13:00 -
[81]
Edited by: Fred0 on 26/04/2006 06:13:55
Originally by: WETRAIN i think French should make a alliance with the serbians and call it "R&D" Run and Dock ..... or you`l get Dusked and Dawned ....
Nap`ing is T3h sh1t today
Stupid flaming of people when you can't win and farm isk anymore it seems. Nothing has changed in the romanian venal camp. Really reminds me of why I hated you guys even when you were the easiest corp to kill in the PA. ---
|

Gyro DuAquin1
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 07:20:00 -
[82]
Originally by: WETRAIN i think French should make a alliance with the serbians and call it "R&D" Run and Dock ..... or you`l get Dusked and Dawned ....
Nap`ing is T3h sh1t today
ok now enough.
U talk like ur alilance is uber fighting alliance with balls bigger then my head. Well u r not, mostly u bore us to death too, with ur 120k t1 snipping action. So i would suggest, step back a bit and come back once u managed to provide better fights then the 120k T1 run and hide snipping bs. I hope ur not asking for any examples cause then it could get realy ugly for u.
About d2 members spamming about instadock an no fights so far, give tcf the oppertunity to give us a fight. Till then stfu.
Ive spoken - Hail the Capital commander
|

Alupigus1
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 07:27:00 -
[83]
Originally by: Gyro DuAquin1
Originally by: WETRAIN i think French should make a alliance with the serbians and call it "R&D" Run and Dock ..... or you`l get Dusked and Dawned ....
Nap`ing is T3h sh1t today
ok now enough.
U talk like ur alilance is uber fighting alliance with balls bigger then my head. Well u r not, mostly u bore us to death too, with ur 120k t1 snipping action. So i would suggest, step back a bit and come back once u managed to provide better fights then the 120k T1 run and hide snipping bs. I hope ur not asking for any examples cause then it could get realy ugly for u.
About d2 members spamming about instadock an no fights so far, give tcf the oppertunity to give us a fight. Till then stfu.
Ive spoken - Hail the Capital commander
dear dude,
maybe you'll stop bragging and consider not bringing twice our numbers every time odds are not so clearly in your favour... THEN you will a have a little reason to say anything.
this "we engage only when we win" and "they bored us to death" makes you look silly.
until then, shush..
|

KIAEddZ
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 07:49:00 -
[84]
I hear its like a duck shoot down in Venal right now.
KIA Piccys
|

Gyro DuAquin1
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 08:04:00 -
[85]
Originally by: Alupigus1
Originally by: Gyro DuAquin1
Originally by: WETRAIN i think French should make a alliance with the serbians and call it "R&D" Run and Dock ..... or you`l get Dusked and Dawned ....
Nap`ing is T3h sh1t today
ok now enough.
U talk like ur alilance is uber fighting alliance with balls bigger then my head. Well u r not, mostly u bore us to death too, with ur 120k t1 snipping action. So i would suggest, step back a bit and come back once u managed to provide better fights then the 120k T1 run and hide snipping bs. I hope ur not asking for any examples cause then it could get realy ugly for u.
About d2 members spamming about instadock an no fights so far, give tcf the oppertunity to give us a fight. Till then stfu.
Ive spoken - Hail the Capital commander
dear dude,
maybe you'll stop bragging and consider not bringing twice our numbers every time odds are not so clearly in your favour... THEN you will a have a little reason to say anything.
this "we engage only when we win" and "they bored us to death" makes you look silly.
until then, shush..
well I wont shush, cause, ppl chestbeating against a maybe weaker enemy who maybe needs to settle things is quiet pointless cause there is always someone with a bigger pee.
got the point?
But let me comment ur trolling attemp with another trolling.
"doubble numbers" - hahaah thats funny, imk was up to 150 yesterday my gang had 52 - how many did urs have? Not realy willing to argue about numbers with someone who have called goonfleet.
"only engage when we win" - stereotype nothing more this has been said by diffrent ppl a long time ago, but pls get this out of ur mind. Cause afaik when we had the oppertunity we engaged.
|

Fred0
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 08:08:00 -
[86]
Originally by: Alupigus1 dear dude,
maybe you'll stop bragging and consider not bringing twice our numbers every time odds are not so clearly in your favour... THEN you will a have a little reason to say anything.
this "we engage only when we win" and "they bored us to death" makes you look silly.
until then, shush..
Why they keep you in ERA is a mystery. It's mainly Great to Decent folks. And then there's the ones like you in De1ta. ---
|

Gyro DuAquin1
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 08:34:00 -
[87]
Originally by: Fred0
Originally by: Alupigus1 dear dude,
maybe you'll stop bragging and consider not bringing twice our numbers every time odds are not so clearly in your favour... THEN you will a have a little reason to say anything.
this "we engage only when we win" and "they bored us to death" makes you look silly.
until then, shush..
Why they keep you in ERA is a mystery. It's mainly Great to Decent folks. And then there's the ones like you in De1ta.
go get them tiger
|

Awalance
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 08:47:00 -
[88]
Originally by: Fred0
Originally by: Alupigus1 dear dude,
maybe you'll stop bragging and consider not bringing twice our numbers every time odds are not so clearly in your favour... THEN you will a have a little reason to say anything.
this "we engage only when we win" and "they bored us to death" makes you look silly.
until then, shush..
Why they keep you in ERA is a mystery. It's mainly Great to Decent folks. And then there's the ones like you in De1ta.
fredo with all do respect let us to handel delta pilots ok ? k thx havea nice day ------------------------
|

Kasumo
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 09:18:00 -
[89]
--Urgent transmission--
To: The Froggies From: The Northern Monkeys
Subspace Transmission
Altastic!
|

Ackath
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 09:39:00 -
[90]
I apologise for any feelings hurt by Wetrain's post. We love everyone. We just express our feelings in the wrong way.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |