| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Gamer4liff
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 05:25:00 -
[61]
I have received one as well, It was from a one day old alt. Such a shame, corrupted so young these days...
|

Malthros Zenobia
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 07:26:00 -
[62]
Just think, if CCP was run by 50s Casino owners, they'd send peopele out with hammer to break the hands of macroers.
Limit tiral account emails, only maybe 2-3 a day tops. A trial i account is t try eve out and decide to play or not. If your decision is a make-or-break due to not being able to send unlimited mails via a trial account, then don't play EVE. I think I sent maybe 2-3 EVE mails during my trial.
|

Bunny Wunny
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 08:15:00 -
[63]
Edited by: Bunny Wunny on 10/06/2006 08:17:28 its sad that people abuse the trial account system for their own end.
and yes, I've had my daily spam
9:17 : and theres the reply to the petition, go get em lads!
|

sinderela
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 08:16:00 -
[64]
Edited by: sinderela on 10/06/2006 08:16:10 Then stop buying isk and giving these guys your name? 
edit: use time cards, you dont get banned and the only evemails you get is to make more isk.
|

Bunny Wunny
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 08:18:00 -
[65]
Originally by: sinderela Then stop buying isk and giving these guys your name? 
edit: use time cards, you dont get banned and the only evemails you get is to make more isk.
who said anything about buying isk off them? if I knew anyone getting isk off people like this I'd petition them too.
|

sinderela
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 08:21:00 -
[66]
Edited by: sinderela on 10/06/2006 08:21:49
Originally by: Bunny Wunny
Originally by: sinderela Then stop buying isk and giving these guys your name? 
edit: use time cards, you dont get banned and the only evemails you get is to make more isk.
who said anything about buying isk off them? if I knew anyone getting isk off people like this I'd petition them too.
Was just joking, petition them.
|

Maj Woodcock
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 14:35:00 -
[67]
Edited by: Maj Woodcock on 10/06/2006 14:36:19
 Hate to say it but is it time to stop the trial accounts?
If you limit the type of training you can do on a trial account and what ships you can fly the next step is to stop trial accounts all together.
I have petioned 3 spamers so far this week. And if it is a normal account just useing a alt, ban the IP!
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken
|

Brutor Shaun
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 15:29:00 -
[68]
Gotta admit, I've just been very impressed with GM response time. Petitioned an Isk sale and got a response in less than 5 mins.
Perhaps they've got a petitions bot?? 
|

Hellspawn01
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 16:04:00 -
[69]
From a GM:
Quote: We are always trying to catch macro users in the game and we ban quite a few every day.
Its not hopeless so keep petitioning and be patient.
**Ship lovers click here** |

Profhet
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 17:11:00 -
[70]
you mean you shouldnt reply with an expletive riddled paragraph......
|

Michiyo Daishi
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 17:21:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Profhet you mean you shouldnt reply with an expletive riddled paragraph......
thanks for telling me (too late)
*keeps her finger on the petition button* -
*posts posted are not official statements of EVEnews.com, and are the poster's own* |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |