| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Arcazz
Coreli Corporation Corelum Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 10:06:00 -
[121]
Not just cuz he is corp mate, but Dire's Day of Darkness blew my mind away, I went back to baby talk for several hours while I retaught myself to speak again.
/The Mighty |

Yarek Balear
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.04.29 19:58:00 -
[122]
Actually, Arcazz post is somewhat biased, because he is the same corp... Here's an opinion from someone from a different corp...
OMG, if not the best EVE video ever, it's certainly the best of its kind... I thought I was on acid again !!! Signature removed. Email us with a link if you wish to know why. -Ivan K
|

Major Stormer
Caldari Infinitus Odium
|
Posted - 2007.05.01 22:01:00 -
[123]
Originally by: Arcazz Not just cuz he is corp mate, but Dire's Day of Darkness blew my mind away, I went back to baby talk for several hours while I retaught myself to speak again.
Superbias
It DOES rock thou :D
|

Niina
Infinitus Odium
|
Posted - 2007.05.03 22:10:00 -
[124]
For some reason, i just LOVE Shootin and Lootin The Southern Loop. Maybe its teh uber sexy ship or the "storytelling" format, just grabs you along :)
|

Storm999s
|
Posted - 2007.05.08 18:52:00 -
[125]
Dudes, check out Lyticus's latest edition, maybe not ccp quality, but hey, the guy's got a great sense of humour, choice music with some "interesting" battle scenes :) http://www.eve-files.com/media/08/Lyticus_APiratesLife.wmv
|

Azuse
The Brotherhood Of The Blade The Makhai
|
Posted - 2007.06.14 00:14:00 -
[126]
I think its time this gets a good bump, since i re-formatted and lost most of these *hangs head in shame*.
Besides, there are alot of newer players who have no idea who Diamage, farjung, Ginaz et.c et.c are 
|

Atomic Atty
Imperial Shipment
|
Posted - 2007.06.14 21:11:00 -
[127]
Damige's Series ( Lock N' Load and Damige Control X )
Awesome quality and fluid, nice music, great fights, and very good video-editing skills. Enough said =)
<3 DaMiGe (Dude, when is DC 3 for ? :P)
----------
Laulau's Blog |

Baske
Space-Bar
|
Posted - 2007.06.18 16:08:00 -
[128]
- I am into small gang battles and solo pvp videos, fleet videos are not my cup of tea.
Farjung's videos (Blasterthron & Vindicator going bananas, almost 100% solo.) Damige's videos (some for content, some for amazming editing, some for both !- If you like fleet combat, "Damige Control" series is a must-see. ) Lyticus's videos (the dude has great balls of fire, and you can surely tell this guy plays for challenge and fun.) "The Eos Movement" (Eos?)
Most of all, I like a movie called: Last G Campaign It has no solo pvp so I really wonder why I like it.... The way the movie is put together, tells a real story. It is way more than a collection of pvp footage. .....if this video was just pvp footage and no story, it wouldn't be worth jack to me. This is how much the story-telling means to me.
I hope "Last G Campaign" is the prototype of the next generation EVE movie.
|

Maeltstome
Minmatar Caldari Navy Raiders Praesidium Libertatis
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 02:13:00 -
[129]
Originally by: Niina For some reason, i just LOVE Shootin and Lootin The Southern Loop. Maybe its teh uber sexy ship or the "storytelling" format, just grabs you along :)
I was told good things about this video - but i watched it and wasnt impresed, despite dirtballs rep for being a solid vaga pilot. I found it mostly boring and ganky. And im sure he had stabs on.
The Eos Movment is a very good video imo - strong action from an experienced pilot, and doesnt give you any crap kills, none of the fights are anything but 'stacked' odds wise - it opens with him in struct, and a blasterthron ontop of him, while under sentries too. Its good stuff :)
|

CIOLO
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 16:32:00 -
[130]
Edited by: CIOLO on 19/06/2007 16:32:09 I always love the muvie that i made or that i am in
THE FRONTIERS
|

KIAEddZ
Caldari KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 17:35:00 -
[131]
LLebrings video was the one that started them all, if you havent seen them both the GNW and the CA ones, then you really havent seen someone who was at the time pushing the envelope WAY beyond what others were doing.
I have over 60 gig of Eve Vids, and among those there are some real class acts. Lowa and Leafo especially for me.
Farjungs Vindi and Axels Beserk vids are also very nice, and of course the 2 KIA vids are very nice.
KIA EVE Home
|

ICE Blade
Minmatar Generals Of Destruction Syndicate Terror In The System
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 18:20:00 -
[132]
personally I like all my vids:
Most made within the space of two hours before I go to work in the mornings, here is my latest:
We Take the North
others I have done:
War time for **** and tri Move to 0.0 camp busting Attack POS and PVP Gods save boss and bust camp Easter roam
|

Shamza
Free Space Pilots aka Banderlogs Red Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 23:27:00 -
[133]
My favourite movie of all times is official "EVE Never Fades". From fans made I liked "Last G Campaign" the most
|

HellsRazor
Caldari Interstellar eXodus R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 09:32:00 -
[134]
Edited by: HellsRazor on 20/06/2007 09:36:08 Edited by: HellsRazor on 20/06/2007 09:33:22 One of my favs. "Where have all the good FIX gone?" linkage1 linkage
|

Huan CK
Gallente Bounty Hunter - Dark Legion
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 10:37:00 -
[135]
The funniest I've ever seen was the "Freighters kill Vaga" video, but don't have a link to it. -- Oh and that hysterical laugh at the end lol.. (i better dont mention i sounded the same on my first pvp op lol)
Oh, and my top favourites are my own videos of course  the 6th gate EVE-anescence BH-DL Recruitment Video
|

Borg017
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.07.19 02:50:00 -
[136]
Originally by: Dash Ripcock I posted this elsewhere, but thought it deserved a second mention. For me, my absolute favourite PvP movie is Battleship Gnosis by Heraklitus Nomidzon. It has some fantastic fights, both small scale and those approaching 'fleet', as well as one of the coolest music mixes yet. There's also some nifty editing in there too, with accelerated sections and use of TS communications.
It was all summed up when the MC said, "With the Battle Angels, it sounds like they're sipping tea when they PvP". This film captures that perfectly; reserved, efficient and just plain cool.
Linky pls -----------------------------------------------
|

Major Stormer
Caldari Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2007.09.12 20:41:00 -
[137]
Ah it feels good to revisit this topic, and reengage my collection! been downloading all my olds videos like crazy tonight, are there any new ones out that I should know about that are awesome? :) --- Eve Tribune Writer- come and read :) |

kessah
Blood Corsair's The Red Skull
|
Posted - 2007.09.12 20:59:00 -
[138]
defenestration is my favourite video still. -------------------------------------------------------- [Video] Forever Pirate 3
|

Stubnitz
Minmatar Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.09.12 21:28:00 -
[139]
Originally by: kessah defenestration is my favourite video still.
Same tbh.
Some great vids about but its this one i always watch over and over again..
|

Ty Hem
Rage Academy oooh Shiny
|
Posted - 2007.09.12 21:33:00 -
[140]
1 Year cora Damige Control Day of Darkness Equinox Ultimate Raven Showdown Every Heartbeat GDMFSOB A Pirate's Life 300 Minmatard 5 Defcon1 Project Mayhem 1 and 2 Snigg vs KOS Wave of Mutilation 2 Bring the Noise and several other by Stahlregen.
Those are the ones that come to my mind right now.
|

Heliosus
The Greater Goon The OSS
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 00:28:00 -
[141]
Wow, all nice videos, keep em coming imo!
|

Dracolich
Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 11:57:00 -
[142]
Too many good vids, imho - and there are good vids in each era in Eve that has burned themselves into my Cerebral cord:
Why we do it - Lowa CoC vids(maybe first one) - Mitchman. Berserker Angel I - Axel. Eyeshadow - (his Ishtar vid, cant remember the name of it) The G vid - cant remember its name either - but it had good Tempest action Farjung vids are all good to me. Atomic Penguin vids - Dave Tehsulei. Das Bot - Celestial Apocalypse. Vanguard - Meridius. Drunken One vid where he frapsed his losses to Randay, amongst other things. The Fallen - Can't remember the name of the creator atm. Fragms Raven vid - its been 2-3 years since I saw it, but I still remember it fondly.
And many many others... Which I don't do justice coz this is just on top of my head. _____________________________________
|

perl
Citadel of dark arts
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 14:56:00 -
[143]
Definitely a video from back in the day called The Daras Cleanup. Why? It's not a masterpiece by todays standards, but it's the first eve vid i ever saw! Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed dimensions of 400x120 pixels -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected]) |

Nagarutu Mishima
The Movement
|
Posted - 2007.09.14 12:15:00 -
[144]
i wouldnt be a big floating ego if i wouldnt bring my **** to the table.
The eos movement The command movement (click under my sig to find em)
My Movies |

Lowa
Gallente North Star Networks
|
Posted - 2007.09.14 13:58:00 -
[145]
Originally by: kessah defenestration is my favourite video still.
Best intro EVER. Period. :) The rest isnt to shabby either! 
/Lowa
What if the truth was something else? |

Jon Hawkes
Nouveau Riche
|
Posted - 2007.09.15 12:17:00 -
[146]
I'm very surprised not to see anyone mention the video one of D2 made for their Titan "Emily" with the Raemonn song "Super Girl" as the theme tune.
Unfortunately I don't have the link, just a copy on my home PC. It's a superbly directed video though, with great camera work and avoided all the usual "lots of explosions" clichT.
Does anyone have the URL for it?
|

Galen Draz
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 11:55:00 -
[147]
1. Vindication 1-3 2. Videos made by Farjung 3. Videos made by Cown 4. Episode 1 made by Verone
|

Linium
Repo Industries
|
Posted - 2007.09.20 02:58:00 -
[148]
Edited by: Linium on 20/09/2007 02:59:25 For me it has to be A Dirty Job by Ras Blumin (sorry no linky)
He is the reason i fly minmatar. I started training for a wolf as soon as i saw that video.
Defenstration by W1N is also high my list, Awesome music and great small gang pvp.
|

Wrayeth
Shiva Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2007.09.20 06:43:00 -
[149]
Edited by: Wrayeth on 20/09/2007 06:45:32 (No links because I'm tired, just spent 3 hours shooting POS, and can't be assed.)
My top 4 (in no particular order): Wave of Mutilation 2 - Farjung Not ATUF - Trey Azagthoth Chapter 1: Vanguard - Meridius (We ever going to see chapter 2, or did Meridius quit EVE?) Welcome to the Syndicate - Kale Ryoko
Special mention: Anything by Dave Tehsulei (make a new vid already!) Welcome Back - Bentguru Burn the Map - Kale Ryoko IRON - It's Electric - Fotoflame Drunkenone vids in general Verone's tribute to DarkElf vid -Wrayeth n00b Extraordinaire
"Look, pa! I just contributed absolutely nothing to this thread!" |

Stubnitz
Minmatar Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.09.20 08:06:00 -
[150]
Originally by: Linium Edited by: Linium on 20/09/2007 02:59:25 For me it has to be A Dirty Job by Ras Blumin (sorry no linky)
He is the reason i fly minmatar. I started training for a wolf as soon as i saw that video.
Yeah forgot about that one a great vid.
A dirty job
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |