| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s) |
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.10.20 11:48:00 -
[1]
The Devs are busy hammering away at preparing Kali for deployment, features have been frozen (no more new features will be added to this phase of Kali) and testing has already begun. Mephysto shares some information about Kali testing, some cool screenshots and even a picture of him taken in Madrid.
The pic is not nearly as bad as a certain Winterblink cartoon, but close enough. 
QA Update!
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|

Templer Relleg
Mithril Inc Xelas Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 11:49:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Templer Relleg on 20/10/2006 11:52:14 Good stuff I think, that picture would be after 1-2 beers. Content > QA afterall  EDIT: First, i ALWAYS wanted to do that 
|

Jim McGregor
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 11:52:00 -
[3]
Hihi, I love the drunk pic. :)
--- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Anominity
Amarr Exanimo Inc Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 11:52:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Anominity on 20/10/2006 11:53:20 2nd wow
Now that that is done :),
I can't wait for the Salvaging / Invention / Rigs / Seamless map, but can we please get a clear picture on the exact ship / module changes that are coming (50% HP..... ) in (Blog was promised for yesterday, and hell, i am an impatient person)
|

James Lyrus
Lyrus Associates Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 12:02:00 -
[5]
8 pints
|

Caol
Minmatar Privateers
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 12:23:00 -
[6]
Le Monde's whole stash of English west country shandy?
|

FireFoxx80
Caldari E X O D U S Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 12:30:00 -
[7]
Just a small query.
I understand a lot more skills are being bought into place. In terms of testing, how is that going to work? I mean, people may have all the pre-requisites to train Exploring skills - but I am guessing that some activities might take weeks of skill training.
Note, I am not asking for insta-training, uber SPs, or whatever.
Oh, and scary red borg cube thing.
What I do the rest of the time - Vote for a Jita bypass! |

EvilNate
Caldari Coreli Corporation Corelum Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 12:42:00 -
[8]
0 drinks... what do I get.
|

aeti
Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 12:44:00 -
[9]
is that a wyvern wreck I see there? :o
|

keiichi chan
Caldari BORG Kollektiv BORG Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 12:49:00 -
[10]
We Borg finally have our Cube!
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated! muhaha ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hade wade dude da~
If you have something against, my English Skills, then Slap my Teacher! |

Samirol
Ore Mongers
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 13:31:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Samirol on 20/10/2006 13:33:43 10th?
i would say 5 pints
|

Zy'or Tealon
Caldari DarkStar 1 Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 13:42:00 -
[12]
Eeeh he hadn't drank any beer yet? I imagine he's just tired from all the testing.
Originally by: Clementina
If you bug report it, you get ignored. If you post about it on the forums, you get banned. If you exploit it, you get rich.
|

Mashie Saldana
Hooligans Of War
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 13:51:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Mashie Saldana on 20/10/2006 13:53:53 Those wrecks looks awesome, can't wait to put them in massproduction. Out of curiosity, will you be able to blow up a wreck in case you don't have time to salvage and don't want to leave the goodies for anyone else?
I like how the 5000 stars in the EVE galaxy creates a look similar to the Milky Way.
Originally by: Zy'or Tealon Btw, have you tought about how you're gonna prevent people from putting loads of shuttles/noobships/frigs in space and shooting them for rig parts?
Just wondering...
It was posted in a blog or thread somewhere that it will not be worth the cost to buy ships just to blow them up for rig materials.
|

Sprobe Grga
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 13:54:00 -
[14]
hmm regarding your last picture, I suppose, you look normal that way :) so 0.0 alcohol in blood *hrhr*
|

Carnye Dubro
Caldari Legion Corporation
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 14:01:00 -
[15]
I agree with a couple of earlier posters... I think you look like that when you're sober... :)
|

Lina Morgai
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 14:02:00 -
[16]
Quote: Oh, and hereئs a competition for you. Question is, how much had I drunk at this point?
No red nose yet so I'd say not nearly enough.
|

Adam C
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 15:13:00 -
[17]
Originally by: "devblog" wrecks (i think)
whats with the dots
|

Traxman
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 15:45:00 -
[18]
New blogs, but still no info regarding the new Tier2 BCs 
'yo baby, you want to see my titan' - around 8-10 beers is my guess, not totaly wasted but not far from 
|

Miyamoto Uroki
Katsu Corporation
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 15:49:00 -
[19]
These wrecks look like concord cruisers to me..
and as your pic shows myself on an average day... also guess for 0 beer -----------------
|
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2006.10.20 15:50:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Adam C
Originally by: "devblog" wrecks (i think)
whats with the dots
Its one of the layers in the seamless map, another layer removed them.
Trapped in Signature Factory. Send help (but dont kill pandas) - Eris pink Dread |
|

Dark Chasm
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 16:01:00 -
[21]
Think he had 0 drinks, but since some peepz already said, that, I'll go with 1. Prolly just tired or maybe that's the way Mephysto always looks  
anywayz screenies look cool __________________________________________________________________ ل Don't worry about your beard, when your head is about to be taken لل لللللللللللللللللللللللللللللل- Sun Tzu, The art of War - |

Amira Silvermist
Ubiqua Seraph
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 16:59:00 -
[22]
Still sober but looking at a larger amount of alcoholic beverages. 
|

Pesadel0
Vagabundos
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 17:08:00 -
[23]
Dammit tougth that it was tux time to blog ;(.
P.S:Mephysto kicks ass ;)
|

Harisdrop
Gallente ClanKillers Dusk and Dawn
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 17:18:00 -
[24]
I bet i need metalurgy V now and scrapmetal refinery I
|

Night Fire
Amarr The Fated
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 17:28:00 -
[25]
You hadn't drank enough .... BEER FOR THE WIN
Save water drink Beer!!!!! :D
|

Adoro
Priory Of The Lemon R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 18:59:00 -
[26]
lol @ pic... rofl... DEV's always seem to stay cool and are in for jokes. Good going!
Btw I think it was arround 0,5 beer you looked like that... --------
Bailian Moxtain:
Quote:
Who needs pride when there's isk to be made
|

Hyoid
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 20:06:00 -
[27]
Thats prolly his normal look, no booze involved

|

Hellequin
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 20:22:00 -
[28]
I think someone just suggested you get a bikini wax. No alcohol involved.
|

Miss Overlord
Gallente EUROPEANS
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 21:09:00 -
[29]
intersting stuff waiting to monday i guess
|

Skraelingz
Gallente Gallente Federal Bank Ratel Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 21:21:00 -
[30]
<prays for t2 gallente BC with drone bonus's....damn you brutix.... damn you.> -----------------------------------------------
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |