| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Blank Protection
Caldari White Wolves Defence league The OSS
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 22:01:00 -
[1]
Yeah i now there are billing issues. But how long is it going to take before it finally fixed. Is it going just like fixing the Eve-mail problems? I still cant extend my subscription this is realy absurd. Speed things up a little will yah for ones in you`re live CCP. 
|

Seviere
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 22:56:00 -
[2]
Yeah.. i can't renew my subscription also. Geting some erros about using strange caracters... would be nice if i could pay and play the game. Please fix this asap. |

Kaissa
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 02:44:00 -
[3]
I agree .....this bites!  I cannot renew subscription either and it's been almost 24 hours. So........please fix the problem so my main char can play. My suggestion is to reactivate my char and others in situation and deactivate again when we're able to pay-then we can pay. Like when the payment box (whatever it's called) on the bus is broken, the bus does not stop; you just get to ride for free. Hello? 
|

Shizuru Viola
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 10:44:00 -
[4]
Does CCP reimburse for lost skill points? My last skill finished training two days ago and I still can't reactivate my account to change skills.  |

Shizuru Viola
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 10:44:00 -
[5]
Does CCP reimburse for lost skill points? My last skill finished training two days ago and I still can't reactivate my account to change skills.  |

Antarus Beldavor
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 11:10:00 -
[6]
Originally by: ****uru Viola Does CCP reimburse for lost skill points? My last skill finished training two days ago and I still can't reactivate my account to change skills. 
No CCP dont reimburs lost skillpoints :/
Another annoying this is my alts are only used to help my main account, alone they are useless, so that 4 active accounts im paying for that are useles thanks to this bug.
Which will also not get reimbursed.
But the one thing im worreid about is that last time i tried to re-activate it said payment accepted + looked astho it worked. But after tryign to log in it said the account was expiered.
I will not accept being charged for a product im unable to use.
CCP fix this asap
|

Bambi
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 13:28:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Antarus Beldavor I will not accept being charged for a product im unable to use.
I'm affraid you already agreed to this by clicking YES the 1st time you run EVE.
[sig banned as it was just too damn good]
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
EVE-Log
|

Gharmin Ra
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 15:43:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Gharmin Ra on 08/02/2007 15:39:52
Originally by: ****uru Viola
But the one thing im worreid about is that last time i tried to re-activate it said payment accepted + looked astho it worked. But after tryign to log in it said the account was expiered.
I will not accept being charged for a product im unable to use.
CCP fix this asap
heh, yeah this happened to me to, payment went through and it looked as if everything was go then client says: Nooooo. Check with my bank says i've been billed, used to eve payments to be instant so I go and ***** alil about it here, learn theres a trouble with billing, still sad, had I known there was a problem I'd waited till it was fixed before paying instead of as it stands now losing atleast one and a half day + of gametime :-/
Worst case scenario is the payments completly lost except on my bank history and I have to go around processing to get my money back, that would truely suckski.
But I have faith :-)
|

Antarus Beldavor
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 16:35:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Gharmin Ra Edited by: Gharmin Ra on 08/02/2007 15:39:52
Originally by: ****uru Viola
But the one thing im worreid about is that last time i tried to re-activate it said payment accepted + looked astho it worked. But after tryign to log in it said the account was expiered.
I will not accept being charged for a product im unable to use.
CCP fix this asap
heh, yeah this happened to me to, payment went through and it looked as if everything was go then client says: Nooooo. Check with my bank says i've been billed, used to eve payments to be instant so I go and ***** alil about it here, learn theres a trouble with billing, still sad, had I known there was a problem I'd waited till it was fixed before paying instead of as it stands now losing atleast one and a half day + of gametime :-/
Worst case scenario is the payments completly lost except on my bank history and I have to go around processing to get my money back, that would truely suckski.
But I have faith :-)
Yup, if CCP take there time refunding ppl they have charged there gonan be in a a whole heap of crap.
But at least some response to what they are going to do about it, or maybe they could do the honest thing n totally close to the account page untill its working to stop ppl getting ripped off.
|

chinefoo
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 18:27:00 -
[10]
If this is in fact a legit problem and ccp cant or wont address pay as i do visa! all i need to do is give the credit card company the payment invoice and the login for the game show whats what and i get money back! and a email from a ****ed off vender who then reads the issue
just a thought gtc i find way to easy to lose and no debit is a joke hence credit cards
|

Antarus Beldavor
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 18:41:00 -
[11]
I wudnt hold my breath to be honest, if in 48 hours they cant make 1 informative forum post, then tbh it shows how much they care about there player base...
Odd tho really, considering they cant get money off us atm :/
|

Scroggle
|
Posted - 2007.02.12 06:49:00 -
[12]
Quote: Worst case scenario is the payments completly lost except on my bank history and I have to go around processing to get my money back, that would truely suckski.
But I have faith :-)
How's that faith going? Have ANY of you been contacted by CCP or had your issue fixed yet? about 4 days and counting for me as well.
I see someone from CCP read this thread & edited a post to say we can't discuss moderation, but there's absolutely no response from them?
excellent customer service
|

Meeshoui
|
Posted - 2007.02.12 07:40:00 -
[13]
yay more and more post about it Full of Hate toward CCP! This character and account born off the fact my main account CANNOT SUBSCRIBE!!! |
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2007.02.12 13:01:00 -
[14]
Billing should be working now, but we are still in the process of resolving the problems that occured because of this issue during the last few days. When I'm posting this we are dealing with cases a few days old still.
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads - Knowledge Base Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions - DevFinder LiteÖ |
|

Scroggle
|
Posted - 2007.02.12 13:07:00 -
[15]
Thankyou for the reply Wrangler. I hope this can be sorted out soon, I'm pretty reluctant to enter my credit details again following the billing issues as it takes a few days for my online banking to update.
For what its worth, I think you'll find some issues are more than a few days old, I have a petition about 4 days old without a single reply yet & I believe a lot of other people do as well.
|

tumson
Dizzneeland
|
Posted - 2007.02.12 13:29:00 -
[16]
Still isnt working for me. The account page, says everything is ok, but when I log in, I get the msg: account expired.
I really dont hope that all my tries of reactivating my account has been withdrawn from my bank account.
|

Blank Protection
Caldari White Wolves Defence league The OSS
|
Posted - 2007.02.12 13:58:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Wrangler Billing should be working now, but we are still in the process of resolving the problems that occured because of this issue during the last few days. When I'm posting this we are dealing with cases a few days old still.
Read the message again m8. He said billing is working again not reactivation. So its Massive Multi paying online not playing for now.
|

tumson
Dizzneeland
|
Posted - 2007.02.12 14:51:00 -
[18]
ahhh, I see 
Well I just wanna change skill on one of my accounts.
So lets pray together, that this issue is resolved ASAP.
|

Krystia Bresk
|
Posted - 2007.02.12 15:18:00 -
[19]
I wish I had noticed the billing issues before I paid with my card for a subscription, atleast game time codes worked well enough, sent a petition saturday and still no response. I am on a trial account so I can atleast post on the forums since now its says I am no longer active. This is rather annoying :(
|

Scroggle
|
Posted - 2007.02.12 21:24:00 -
[20]
Join the queue I've been wait about 5 days and some have been waiting 6...

|

Fats McFatterson
Crimson Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.02.12 23:58:00 -
[21]
Is there an ETA for when this will be fixed? i assume it is the same problem i am having with my character transfer, getting the message about strange characters.
|

Scroggle
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 00:37:00 -
[22]
There's an issue with invalid characters & another (which is even more frustrating) with accounts which will not reactivate.
|

Meeshoui
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 01:29:00 -
[23]
Quote: Is there an ETA for when this will be fixed?
are you joking? we're trying to have them talk to us in the first place... beware.. even once they first answer the petition .. i am now 12 hrs after the 1st answer.. and the 2nd answer with hopefully the solution isnt there yet..
no ETA but they DID start answering petitions.. but it still takes ages Full of Hate toward CCP! This character and account born off the fact my main account CANNOT SUBSCRIBE!!! |

Scroggle
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 06:00:00 -
[24]
I've heard from someone in the help channel that a GM advised they are having to fix them by hand... this guy has been waiting only 3 days. What about those of us waiting 6?
Much longer and Eve will be without me & probably a lot of other people who are losing faith by the minute. Great game, but useless communication when something pretty major goes balls up.
|

Scroggle
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 08:00:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Scroggle on 13/02/2007 08:01:32 Edited by: Scroggle on 13/02/2007 07:57:42 Edited by: Scroggle on 13/02/2007 07:57:20 Tried for the second last time... I think I'll give it 24hrs and give up. Here's the info I currently see after updating payment. I have no idea how many times this has charged my card in the last week, but I sure will be taking it to CCP or a small claims lawyer for the full amount reimbursed due to their lack of communication, service & support.
I really hate to get angry about simple things but its pretty stupid this is dragging on and nobody from CCP can give us an adequate response. I'll be contacting my bank tomorrow & going from there (as its 7pm here, else I'd do it right now). --- Username:Lonx Payment Type:Credit Card Subscription Status:Active (Billed in United States Dollars) Change Subscription Interval Next:10.March.2007 --- user Lonx has been disabled Last Login: 2007.02.09 01:25 Number of Visits: xxxx reason: Account Expired
|

tumson
Dizzneeland
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 08:22:00 -
[26]
I bought a GTC for my alt. That worked. I cant have a toon not doing any training, thats just a waste of time. But im still waiting to see the transactions on my mastercard. Hopefully they havent completed all the transactions.
|

Scroggle
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 08:34:00 -
[27]
I'm getting this message when I clicked on the PayByCash method... would be nice if I'd been able to use those days - as far as I'm concerned I will attempt an alternate activation method.
Quote: Please Note: Your current subscription still has 24.6482628038194 days remaining. If you change now those days will be lost, we recomend that you come back at a later date.
If CCP cannot refund CC charged for unused time, I am more than happy to goto my financial institution & advise them that CCP basically has committed fraud by deception (expectation of a service, payment given, and no service provided).
|

Sentinel3d
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 14:48:00 -
[28]
i want to get registered for my trial account, but my CC is being ignored when i fill in the CC stuff
ps: maybe i am stupid?! is billing the same as getting an trial account activated?!
|

Rogue1004
Caldari Black Knight Buccaneers Sparta Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 15:09:00 -
[29]
yes i believe it is :P
CEO of Black Knight Buccaneers. |

Sentinel3d
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 15:17:00 -
[30]
ok thnx i'm from the Netherlands...so i do not realy know all english stuff
CCP, u got a real good game...next thing is: get the billing stuff in order! so u can get some money hehe
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |