| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Toastmaster
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 11:54:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Toastmaster on 23/12/2003 11:55:07

"viper zulu > toast has killed our whole corporation ships at least once"
|

SwitchBl4d3
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 11:57:00 -
[32]
toll a pie-rat no way..
theyve jipped so many nubs i hope a torp got her to the clone bay "Teh lord of Nonni"
|

Psy Corp
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 12:11:00 -
[33]
Quote: toll a pie-rat no way..
theyve jipped so many nubs i hope a torp got her to the clone bay
of course she died.. 6 mill in the pocket 
I Have The Power Of The Mighty Lo.0lipop..
|

Moah
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 12:30:00 -
[34]
1x Scorpion - 75 mil 4x Multispectral - 4 mil 1x XLarge Shield Booster - 500k 1x MWD - 1 mil 4x S110 Siege Launcher - 1 mil 2x 1200mm Art - 2 mil
1x Screenshot Pu$$yCat self-destruct her ship - Priceless
Fancy. |

Morkt Drakt
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:01:00 -
[35]
Quote: very well faked but it is not pus sycats style to beg ANYONE to stop especially over losing a ship.
Falhofnir says its true - then its true.
End of story.

|

Judicator
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:23:00 -
[36]
Quote:
Quote: very well faked but it is not pus sycats style to beg ANYONE to stop especially over losing a ship.
Falhofnir says its true - then its true.
End of story.

My sentiments exactly. -------------------------
|

drunkenmaster
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:31:00 -
[37]
Whether it's true or not, I don't see it as a decent reason to expel PCat from our glorious corporation. Don't even think about comparing PCat to The General.
Good kill though.
Nice to see that the community can actually take things into it's own hands. .
|

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:39:00 -
[38]
I wouldn't compare this Kitten to theGeneral. She is off a different class alltogether, actually she has a bit of style. About the screenshoot, I cant say I think its beyond her style to say such a thing, but it might have been her kind of humor.
Wish I was there though 
This is not a hijack
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:45:00 -
[39]
Quote: Falhofnir says its true - then its true. End of story.
Nice summation Morkt, and absolutely accurate. Falhofnir has built an enviable reputation on playing straight on the forums and hard in game.
That said, if I was a pirate scumbag I'd feel kinda honoured to be whacked by Blades and Cult, its like a mark of approval ;)
JF Public Forum |

Jebidus Skari
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:46:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Jebidus Skari on 23/12/2003 13:48:59 Well I've no real reason to doubt falhofnir's sincerity and certainly upon reflection I'd agree the screenie is genuine (appologies )
I'm actually more inclined towards the thinking that it was humour (now that I've fully woken up and read Lianhauns comment )
Still, once again congratulations on a deserved kill.
|

Thrak
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 14:18:00 -
[41]
Edited by: Thrak on 23/12/2003 14:18:48
Quote: Whether it's true or not, I don't see it as a decent reason to expel PCat from our glorious corporation. Don't even think about comparing PCat to The General.
Bugger. Looks like my highly sophisticated attempt to sow the seeds of discord within SPVD failed miserably.
I'll get you next time gadget. NEXT TIMEEEE! |

Hackett
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 15:25:00 -
[42]
Quote: I'll get you next time gadget. NEXT TIMEEEE!
Bloody hell - he's back on the cartoons again
|

PuzzyKat
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 15:53:00 -
[43]
PRICELESS!!! Kudos to everyone involved in giving that biatch a dose of her own medicine.     
I think biatch couldn't afford another ship with mega and zydrine pricess sky rocketing, So enough of the smack talk about a fake chatlog, truth always hurt..well embarrassing lmaorotf. DISGRACE!
Well where's the biatch? Hidding somewhere licking her wounds? Nice Hara Kiri move there poortykat. LOL Pathetic!
My sides still hurt from laughing. This really made my day. :)~~~~~
AND...
NO, this isn't her. I didn't know the biatch existed until she pod killed me and a friend. So naturally this character will die soon.
|

drunkenmaster
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 16:15:00 -
[44]
Quote: PRICELESS!!! Kudos to everyone involved in giving that biatch a dose of her own medicine.     
I think biatch couldn't afford another ship with mega and zydrine pricess sky rocketing, So enough of the smack talk about a fake chatlog, truth always hurt..well embarrassing lmaorotf. DISGRACE!
Well where's the biatch? Hidding somewhere licking her wounds? Nice Hara Kiri move there poortykat. LOL Pathetic!
My sides still hurt from laughing. This really made my day. :)~~~~~
AND...
NO, this isn't her. I didn't know the biatch existed until she pod killed me and a friend. So naturally this character will die soon.
well done for receiving the 'biggest bellend/simpleton in the thread' award.
And I'm pretty sure sure she can afford to replace her ship. Just think, you and your so-called 'friend' helped pay for it. awwww. Now *that's* christmas spirit. .
|

John Zeppe
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 16:22:00 -
[45]
How does one get ISK from killing pods? What if they traveled in shuttles - most of the ships ganked are shuttles and small frigates after all.
|

PuzzyKat
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 16:25:00 -
[46]
yadda yadda yadda and oh yea a merry christmas to you too oh high and mighty space invader member who is NOT really THAT great! lmao
Reflect oh this.. maybe you're not so great after all! Ahahahahahahhahhahahahahhaa
Stop, I'll pay. KILL KILL KILL I SAY!
|

Falhofnir
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 16:59:00 -
[47]
to clarify a few things :
this kill was made by Bladerunners only, and about the 'stop i will pay you' local thingie, could be humour, but i'm tempted to think it's not, since merdekka and i already killed her a tempest last monday, and that replacement one must have cost her about 150m.
|

Archain
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:07:00 -
[48]
lol, looks like she's become pretty famous lately =)
Space Invaders Movie Library - [SPVD]
|

Raffer Rush
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:20:00 -
[49]
Well done Bladerunners, well done 
Fire walk with me |

Jash Illian
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:21:00 -
[50]
Quote:
Quote: PRICELESS!!! Kudos to everyone involved in giving that biatch a dose of her own medicine.     
I think biatch couldn't afford another ship with mega and zydrine pricess sky rocketing, So enough of the smack talk about a fake chatlog, truth always hurt..well embarrassing lmaorotf. DISGRACE!
Well where's the biatch? Hidding somewhere licking her wounds? Nice Hara Kiri move there poortykat. LOL Pathetic!
My sides still hurt from laughing. This really made my day. :)~~~~~
AND...
NO, this isn't her. I didn't know the biatch existed until she pod killed me and a friend. So naturally this character will die soon.
well done for receiving the 'biggest bellend/simpleton in the thread' award.
And I'm pretty sure sure she can afford to replace her ship. Just think, you and your so-called 'friend' helped pay for it. awwww. Now *that's* christmas spirit.
I can vouch about her replacing the ship.
I flew it for her.
I mean its like you want corporations to oblige each other like its sex or something. Pffft I would rather **** my enemy.- Rohann
Be careful out there. That other guy waiting in the queue for the gate MIGHT be a baby-munching frock-burner, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!- Lallante |

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:27:00 -
[51]
Edited by: Skillz on 23/12/2003 17:27:50
PC pirates don't usually post screenshots of ship kills. It would be too much for the forums to load. Get a life.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Falhofnir
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:32:00 -
[52]
skillz, i love your hate.
bibi
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:34:00 -
[53]
I don't hate anyone, I just help CCP to keep the inflation down. Some people shoulden't have ships and people like me are proving it.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Falhofnir
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:37:00 -
[54]
I was hopeing for some priceless skillz comment, you did an awesome job. thank you. can you go even further into your skillzness ?
|

John Zeppe
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:54:00 -
[55]
Edited by: John Zeppe on 23/12/2003 17:55:06
Quote: Edited by: Skillz on 23/12/2003 17:27:50
PC pirates don't usually post screenshots of ship kills. It would be too much for the forums to load. Get a life.
You know why? Because pirates kill defenseless people. Anti-pirates kill the pirates, who KNOW what they are doing, most of the time anyway.
Besides, LOADS of rats use easy means of escape, such as instajump bookmarks...
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:57:00 -
[56]
And if we take a look at the screenshot, what do we see? 1 *****cat vs. how many angry carebears??
But it's ok if you do it but not if we do. You guys can't even talk consistent smack. Seek medical attention or end yourself (tm)
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Bobby Wilson
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:11:00 -
[57]
Anyone else find it ironic that after all the pirate whining about insurance for self-destructing this kitty goes ahead and does just that to deny her killers her loot?
BW
Originally by: Selim
Cool, congrats.
Oh, stupid idea by the way.
|

Dirtball
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:29:00 -
[58]
Sweet I hope that was the tempest that blew up my Griffin.
|

Luc Boye
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:31:00 -
[59]
Quote: Edited by: Kakalot on 23/12/2003 08:11:10 Edited by: Kakalot on 23/12/2003 08:10:28 omfg this is .. 
anti-pirate 1 pirate 0 
more like: anti-pirate 1 pirate 23234423962342
 --
2004.12.29 23:33:40combatMining Pollution Cloud hits you, doing 140.0 damage. |

Mon Palae
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:37:00 -
[60]
Quote:
And if we take a look at the screenshot, what do we see? 1 *****cat vs. how many angry carebears??
But it's ok if you do it but not if we do. You guys can't even talk consistent smack. Seek medical attention or end yourself (tm)
This one is rich...where to start?
Pu$$ycat and Tank CEO each in a battleship vs. my Velator AND they got me via a JIP camp to boot. That was real fair (no warning, 90% dead by the time my screen came up). Probably cost them more in ammo then anything they got from my ship. (This was pre-Castor and I was too new yet to think that selecting a 'safe' route with my autopilot would be anything but 'safe'...live and learn)
I've tried chasing pirates solo...doesn't work too well. They are too good at running from anything that approaches an evenly matched fight.
And as to griping about it being 'fair' when pirate hunters do this but somehow not 'fair' when pirates themselves do it is like complaining that it is somehow wrong for police to send 15 cops to apprehend one guy like they should be all 'fair' about it and go mano-y-mano with the perps.
Calling Pu$$ycat and her ilk 'pirates' is an offense to pirates. I've run into real pirates in this game and they make it fun. Of course I don't like getting stopped and having tolls demanded of me or getting run off from mining to have my can looted but in the end it is fun and makes the game interesting. What Pu$$ycat does quite simply is live to make EVE a worse place for everyone. There is nothing 'fun' about what she does except I would assume fun for her alone.
Everyone should drop a bounty on her head again...chip in whatever you can afford. make it worthwhile for Bladerunners to make her existence in EVE as miserable as she has made it for everyone else. While she may have been able to buy a replacement battleship sooner or later it has got to start hurting.
As for the "stop...I will pay u" comment she made I have to admit that seems as if it may have been more along the lines of a joke. She's been around long enough to know that Bladerunners wouldn't lay off for that. At least one would think so...
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |