| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kareal
|
Posted - 2003.12.30 05:01:00 -
[121]
lol
great pic
|

JukiMax
|
Posted - 2003.12.30 11:53:00 -
[122]
Congratulations m8:tes. Good Job  ------------ "Win or lose, we'll go down fighting. Pour it on, Mr. Lennier. Take us into the fire." -- Sheridan in Babylon 5:"Into the Fire"
|

Mang0o
|
Posted - 2004.01.01 09:57:00 -
[123]
Edited by: Mang0o on 01/01/2004 10:10:08 lol falhofnir are you cool now?.. you and 4 more killd 1 guy?..   and if we pirates show all the pictures we have from when we kill ppl what do you say then?..  No you just canŠt a-have-a the Mang0o |

Mastema
|
Posted - 2004.01.01 15:46:00 -
[124]
"Isn't it Trap from SI who is pretty much famous for his ability to be an asshat in local?"
hehehe, priceless!
Research with Duvolle Laboratories or you'll end up in the meat grinder!
|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2004.01.02 15:29:00 -
[125]
Quote: OMG, i dont think im reading rite, folks are saying she should have been allowed to pay .
She is a pirate with a bounty on her head, the whole point is that u pod her and get the bounty.
U really have some issues folks.
Was just thinking the same think. I hope that you guys did not hesitate to pod her. Having said that then I still donŠt see were PCat begged for her life. I donŠt think saying "stop" and "I will pay" is classified as begging.
And to all you people saying that pirates have killed more than pirate hunters than it makes perfect sense that you would do. After all pirate hunters canŠt just attack everybody. __________ Capacitor research |

Entrani
|
Posted - 2004.01.03 01:05:00 -
[126]
Here's another suggestion - tactics. P'cat voicing willingness to pay could have been a ploy to allow enough time to self destruct...it's not instant you know.
---------------------------------------------- If patience is a virtue and ignorance is bliss, is the meaning of life to be slow and stupid? |

Sarah Johnson
|
Posted - 2004.01.05 23:07:00 -
[127]
Hey Skillz! Watch the moose! 
|

Archa
|
Posted - 2004.01.07 16:01:00 -
[128]
Edited by: Archa on 07/01/2004 16:05:49 Very great picture. And congratulations on a very succesful kill.
On the other hand i don't like the reactions people give to this.
People call pu$$y a "pu$$y, sissy, wimp" just because he asked to stop shooting at him and ask for a deal. What is wrong with this? I would do exactly the same, Live today, fight tomorrow.
I don't mind that these screenshots get posted on the forum, I love to see them and I wish there were more of them. But *****cat is a relativ succesful pirate and I believe he is quite good at what he does. Even if he avoides 1 on 1 fights or whatever. Perhaps you call it weak, I call it smart. (once again, live today, fight tomorrow)
He is making his money by shooting others wich is exactly what a pirate does.
Why can't we all just say, Great job on shooting the pirate and leave it to that?
greets archa.
|

Monkfish1
|
Posted - 2004.01.08 16:10:00 -
[129]
Can I just say a big thank you to the killer of P**sycat. He/she/it podded me on my 3rd day in the game & Ive never forgot it.
Good Job
PS, Did anyone else who has been podded by Pu**y get a cheesy evemail after the event saying "Now that was a pu**y you will never forget"?
Last time I had pu**y like that I had to go to see the Doctor & get some cream to stop the itching...
|

Darrin Tobruk
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 02:00:00 -
[130]
Edited by: Darrin Tobruk on 09/01/2004 02:01:42

Edit: Over 11k reads and counting... is this a record?
_______________________________________________ Eris Discordia: On the scale of funny and constructive it scores low, real low. |

Falhofnir
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 11:19:00 -
[131]
\ /
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 15:09:00 -
[132]
The difference between PC pirates and PC bounty hunters is that we get 20 podkills every day and PC bounty hunters get 20 per year.
That's why the have a 9 section long 'tread' about how they are cool when using a method and whining how pirates are un-cool when using the same.
Also note that they don't recognize, Evolution, Curse Coalition, Stain Alliace, Fountain Alliace and New Venal Alliance as pirates.
I do however recoginize them as frustrated hypocrits and silly wannabie PKers.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Jarjar
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 15:17:00 -
[133]
Skillz, why exactly would the NVA be pirates? And please, stop that stupid point about pirates getting more kills - gee! We can't just attack anybody who happens to warp in, and pirates usually run a lot better than your victims.
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 15:21:00 -
[134]
Just ask any newbie that have been toasted by the NVA, or do you 'declare' him an alternate character like those other not mentioned pundits.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Zarquon Beeblebrox
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 15:27:00 -
[135]
Quote:
The difference between PC pirates and PC bounty hunters is that we get 20 podkills every day and PC bounty hunters get 20 per year.
That's why the have a 9 section long 'tread' about how they are cool when using a method and whining how pirates are un-cool when using the same.
Also note that they don't recognize, Evolution, Curse Coalition, Stain Alliace, Fountain Alliace and New Venal Alliance as pirates.
I do however recoginize them as frustrated hypocrits and silly wannabie PKers.
Yes and this actualy make it much harder to be a pirate hunter then a pirate. The pirates can start train pvp from day one. They can pick there targets and be sucsess full. This targets can grow in strengt from day one to uber pirate. But the thing is, they always have a target that are weeker then them self.
A pirate hunter dont have this lucracy. They have to hunt for the few pirates there is. This pirates often have the ships, the skills the modules and the experiece. The step up to be a pirate hunter are by this much higher then for a pirate to be a pirate.
Thats why we love it when our hero in this thread kills a well known pirate. And its also why we dont chear each time a pirate gets a kill.
-- Lady Beeblebrox
Teddybears movies
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 15:31:00 -
[136]
Eeeh, I have over two million skill points that are not combat releated. Including mining 5/4 and corp management 5/3.
Many PC pirates don't have fully dedicated combat avatars.
Some very well known PC pirates have refining 5/5 for instance.
The argument is moot I'm afraid.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Tirinia Istar
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 18:55:00 -
[137]
Yeah skills is right, being a pirate takes much more skill.
Firstly when you are a pirate you are always set up for combat,not like other players who have to set up to travel and mine ect. So this puts you at a disadvantage with your average traveller and his cargo expanders (lethal when used right) Also to get a lot of kills as a pirate is very tough, sitting at the same point all day shooting anything that comes through. We dont get to choose what we shoot at, we just shoot at everything!!!
Its hard for us to get high kills, not like a pirate hunter who has to look around for his prey and doesnt just shoot at anyone. Remember also when a pirate hunter meets a pirate the pirate is ready for him and set up to fight, making the pirate hunters job very easy, no cargo expanders on them pirates. Also its impressive the amount of kills we get!!! Not many players can tear there way through that many shuttles and frigates in a day.
Also a pirate is always watching for a fight as he knows many are after him, but the average traveller is snoozing at the keyboard... I know i fear a sleepy pilot much more, beware its a danger!!!!
So i say more posts about pirates killing shuttles and frigates and players set up to travel and less posts about players blowing up pirates set up to fight and ready all the time to run ok 
|

Darrin Tobruk
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 20:53:00 -
[138]
Quote: Also its impressive the amount of kills we get!!! Not many players can tear there way through that many shuttles and frigates in a day.
Shuttles and frigs? 
_______________________________________________ Eris Discordia: On the scale of funny and constructive it scores low, real low. |

Jarjar
|
Posted - 2004.01.09 21:07:00 -
[139]
Quote:
Quote: Also its impressive the amount of kills we get!!! Not many players can tear there way through that many shuttles and frigates in a day.
Shuttles and frigs? 
You think 1-2 gatecamping (@60+km) pirates can take down a battleship? The pilot could be AFK and still live. I've seen cruisers escape without MWDs too.
|

Falhofnir
|
Posted - 2004.01.10 00:21:00 -
[140]
please skillz, give me more trollz i never have enough.
|

Darrin Tobruk
|
Posted - 2004.01.10 04:08:00 -
[141]
I, personally got away from a gate camp a month ago in my cruiser with a mwd. That was pre-Castor so I don't know if I could do it now. (One Appoc sitting 60km out in a low empire system)
The point of my above post was to make light of the fact that some of these rats are actually proud of killing shuttles and frigs with BSs. I mean, what possible enjoyment are they getting from toasting noobs in frigs is something that's beyond my understanding. Well, besides a cheap thrill, that is.
_______________________________________________ Eris Discordia: On the scale of funny and constructive it scores low, real low. |

Jebidus Skari
|
Posted - 2004.01.10 05:12:00 -
[142]
Quote: I mean, what possible enjoyment are they getting from toasting noobs in frigs is something that's beyond my understanding. Well, besides a cheap thrill, that is.
Is there really such a thing as a n00b at this stage of the game? given the playerbase has done nothing but fall since the game came out. Most people travel in frigates now due to the limitations of travelling around in a battleship or do so because of agent missions.
It's not a matter of pride killing players at 60km away, it's just another way to have fun and IMO nobody should question how another player chooses to have fun.
From my personal point of view I do it when I am extremely bored and need a cheap thrill, as you said, but I also try to toll people where I can until the pirate hunters show and I run.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |