| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kakalot
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:42:00 -
[61]
maybe its a joke, maybe its not... he should have typed in a smiley..like this ;)))) to make it look more like a joke.

________________________________________________________
http://users.pandora.be/zebras/Kakalot.jpg |

Bobby Wilson
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:58:00 -
[62]
Quote: maybe its a joke, maybe its not... he should have typed in a smiley..like this ;)))) to make it look more like a joke.

I sincerly doubt it was a joke. BSes are very expensive right now, and last I heard you are losing rather than gaining money on insurance. I don't know. Sadly the two BSes i have 99% on haven't got blown up yet. Maybe it's for the best..
Originally by: Selim
Cool, congrats.
Oh, stupid idea by the way.
|

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 19:04:00 -
[63]
Quote: to clarify a few things :
this kill was made by Bladerunners only, and about the 'stop i will pay you' local thingie, could be humour, but i'm tempted to think it's not, since merdekka and i already killed her a tempest last monday, and that replacement one must have cost her about 150m.
 keep it up and soon all her savings will be gone
This is not a hijack
|

Drahcir Nasom
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 19:17:00 -
[64]
Quote: Calling Pu$$ycat and her ilk 'pirates' is an offense to pirates. I've run into real pirates in this game and they make it fun. Of course I don't like getting stopped and having tolls demanded of me or getting run off from mining to have my can looted but in the end it is fun and makes the game interesting. What Pu$$ycat does quite simply is live to make EVE a worse place for everyone. There is nothing 'fun' about what she does except I would assume fun for her alone.
I must come to poor *****cat's defense on this one. I have been podded and PK'ed by a number of so called "pirates" in this game, and *****cat is one of a very small number who have pirated me with any degree of honour, even to the extent of repaying me 18M isk I paid her not to destroy an Apoc belonging to another account of mine after she destroyed the ship because the payment transfer was delayed by lag. Not only that, after that kill *****cat and Almondriel offered a free pass to that other character next time we met, and they even allowed me to transfer that free pass to this character the other night when we did meet in Aunenen.
Drahcir
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 19:38:00 -
[65]
And there has been a lot of talk like 'must have cost at least 150 million', just as if it's not just chump change.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 19:56:00 -
[66]
Man, when someone told me there was a highly popular picture of a well-****** P'ussy I nearly broke my neck getting here - only to find it was an ingame pic 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Falhofnir
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 20:01:00 -
[67]
skillzness > *
|

Marichek
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 20:31:00 -
[68]
Quote: Man, when someone told me there was a highly popular picture of a well-****** P'ussy I nearly broke my neck getting here - only to find it was an ingame pic 
you wouldnt have made such attempts if you had ever heard "her" on teamspeak! :)
DannyThe Great > i have an urge to kill anyone who isnt in my corp and has a smaller ship. |

Mon Palae
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 20:40:00 -
[69]
Edited by: Mon Palae on 23/12/2003 20:41:53
Quote: I must come to poor *****cat's defense on this one. I have been podded and PK'ed by a number of so called "pirates" in this game, and *****cat is one of a very small number who have pirated me with any degree of honour, even to the extent of repaying me 18M isk I paid her not to destroy an Apoc belonging to another account of mine after she destroyed the ship because the payment transfer was delayed by lag. Not only that, after that kill *****cat and Almondriel offered a free pass to that other character next time we met, and they even allowed me to transfer that free pass to this character the other night when we did meet in Aunenen.
So let me get this straight...you lost an Apoc and consider Pu$$ycat 'decent' for returning your 16mil? You are out an Apocalypse battleship (90mil give or take) and all the consideration you got for it was one free pass? Frankly, it was in HER interests to refund the toll she extracted as you obviously would never pay a toll again if she hadn't (not to mention you'd tell anyone who cared to listen and post in the forums that her 'promise' not to kill you for money was worthless).
That's like someone breaking into your house and robbing you of your cash saying they will burn down the house if you don't. you give the cash but through a flub the house burns down anyway. By way of making up for it the robber gives you your pocket cash back and promises not to mug you should you ever meet again (but only skip the mugging on that one occasion). 
|

MRPape
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 20:45:00 -
[70]
She finally choked on that hairball!
**** JUSTICE THOUGH PAIN **** |

Toulak
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 20:47:00 -
[71]
Skillz you really arnt clever or funny.
To catch such a pirate is a major achievement, not because pu$$ycat is an extremely uber pilot, but because she knows when to run. And you cant blame these pirates, why fight 20 vs 1 battles willingly..
Pu$$ycat (getting fedup with the damn filter) kills many people for no real purpose apart from her own individual fun. This in turn brings a lot of hatred towards her from the people that shes killed over the gates in Aunenen.
A screenshot like this can please many folk, just as she pleases herself by ganking people.
If you feel the need to post every person you've ganked, go for it, it wont please anyone like this screenshot has to many.
|

Mon Palae
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 20:49:00 -
[72]
Quote:
And there has been a lot of talk like 'must have cost at least 150 million', just as if it's not just chump change.
I can only hope she had 30 mil or so of implants stuffed in her head. Add to that however many million for a new clone. While she/her corp may have deep pockets sooner or later those losses can catch up to you if the pressure is maintained. At the very least it keeps her from harassing people for a day or two while a new ship is collected and weapons to fit it out.
|

Techie Zero
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 21:00:00 -
[73]
So what's this make? NVA 1 to SPVD 30? 40? ... better than 50?  EVE-I.com~THE Info source |

mrmille
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 21:08:00 -
[74]
Well done m8s. Sorry i was afk at the moment...
Hey, atleast she had the courage to selfdestruct and die like a soldier. Not like most other BIO FAKKING MASS ppl who dock and sends in a Stuck petitition to GM sw00sh 
----------------------------
.-* www.eve.se | International fansite *-.
|

Viceroy
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 21:18:00 -
[75]
I hope i get a 5 page thread when I get killed, like all other Space Invaders! -
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 21:25:00 -
[76]
Ah, well. Have a lollipop and suck on it well, pirate hunters. I myself am bored of only getting one podkill today, so far.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Zarquon Beeblebrox
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 21:44:00 -
[77]
Quote: I hope i get a 5 page thread when I get killed, like all other Space Invaders!
But your the best, you never get killed *blows a kiss*
-- Lady Beeblebrox
Teddybears movies
|

Viceroy
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 22:12:00 -
[78]
Quote:
Quote: I hope i get a 5 page thread when I get killed, like all other Space Invaders!
But your the best, you never get killed *blows a kiss*
Well yea, i guess you're right  -
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 22:30:00 -
[79]
Not even a whimper on the boards when I lost my Scorpion.
Nothing said when I got podded.

LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 22:52:00 -
[80]
' I'm dreaming of a corpse of Joshua, trala la la la laaaa'
This is not a hijack
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 23:06:00 -
[81]
That's it, Lianhaun.
You're getting my corpse for Christmas.
I'll even let you do the killing.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 23:11:00 -
[82]
/emote does a dance
This is not a hijack
|

Alexandra Belani
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 23:33:00 -
[83]
I dont find it funny at all when someones ship gets destroyed. Sorry *****cat :(
Like this sig? Check out my sig shoppe.. Zen Jakkaru - "Alexandra Belani (Most sexy terr |

Reptar
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 23:36:00 -
[84]
lol
|

olyyy
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 23:44:00 -
[85]
Tat's a real shame to destroy a BS who is ready to pay... I mean, even anti-pirates have to live... And for that there is nothing such as good money =) I perfectly understand what pu**ycat is asking... By fighting a lot in your ship u get used to it and it's really a shame to loose it... I don't see the problem trying to find an honorable way to save your ship when u're done 
Quote:
You know why? Because pirates kill defenseless people. Anti-pirates kill the pirates, who KNOW what they are doing, most of the time anyway.
blablabla... classical bull**** we can hear... As for myself i have to admit there is only 1 difference between pirates and alliances : pirates fight for themseleves, alliances fight for a territory. If u were travelling more u would see that both podkill anybody without questionning much... As for corps operating in those alliances as mercs... I have very good intel suggesting Evolution pilots are podkilling indies pilots in Catch... and i mean... neutral pilots As u can see, there are only Eve Marshals still believing there can be legal Alliances and illegal ones ... Antipirates could as well attack Alliances, there wouldn't be much difference...
Galaga (Galaxian - XIF corp) And yes, Olyyy is on our KOS list so she enjoys stirring the "flames" ( 2004.05.25 ) |

Almondriel
|
Posted - 2003.12.24 01:01:00 -
[86]
Omg.. is this some public carebare meeting? ive never seen so many of them on the same spot.. 
|

Dashriprock
|
Posted - 2003.12.24 02:20:00 -
[87]
|

Falhofnir
|
Posted - 2003.12.24 03:36:00 -
[88]

|

Ruiz Mateos
|
Posted - 2003.12.24 06:15:00 -
[89]
ROLMAO
Im not a carebear! NO!NO!NO! AND NO! |

Viceroy
|
Posted - 2003.12.24 06:21:00 -
[90]
Quote: ROLMAO

Its a game, thats a ship. Ships get blown up. But seeing a 5 page forum thread every time a Space Invader dies, now thats something  -
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |