| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Boomhaur
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2007.04.06 09:01:00 -
[121]
Edited by: Boomhaur on 06/04/2007 08:58:24
Originally by: Royaldo Edited by: Royaldo on 06/04/2007 06:59:05 -elite fc commanders- who are 9 years old, and thinks that shouting at someone 30 years older then them will grant them alot respect
Those ones are annoying, thank god I havent ran into any of those in Eve yet. If I ever do I think it will be a swift podding for em 
In other games, I use to go out and "miss" and hit him instead of the enimey. Yup I miss those days, kinda 
Dude that Scammer just ninja'ed that Carebare's wallet!! |

Crimson Onyx
Black Eclipse Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.04.06 10:02:00 -
[122]
Originally by: tiller
- The Planet safe spotter
OMG evil pirates in local, hide HIDE OMG HIDE. See that planet there, thats your top secret hiding place that is. Sit there youÆre totally safe, you donÆt even have to move, go make a cup of tea everything will be OK once you come back.
<3 it, Hi tiller!
Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Shufo ([email protected]) |

Neon Genesis
Gallente The Landed Gentry
|
Posted - 2007.04.06 15:35:00 -
[123]
- The Samaritan
After losing his ship to you, he will write very well written eve mails to you detailing how he wants to give you a hug and comfort you over how lacking your life is.
|

Spaced Skunk
D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.06 16:28:00 -
[124]
Edited by: Spaced Skunk on 06/04/2007 16:27:01 The Shiverer - You've scanned a guy ratting, you go in, you shoot, hes going down, when hes in 50% structure you read 'OMG help, belt IV-2, some guy shooting me I am going down' and you realise he was so nervous and therefore slow at asking for help that he forgot he could have probably killed a taranis in a raven.
The Mule - Think they can drop a dictor bubble in low sec? Think again and stop smacking me when I am advising you on how to use your ship properly.
The Begger (I did this as a nub)- 'Please, I pay' 'I pay I pay' 'come on I pay' 'ransom ransom' 'me pay me pay' 'you b**tard, go an die!'
The 'gf' guy Cleary gunna lose the fight, too outnumbered and outgunned, still you get the 'gf'.
The Quiter 'This game is rubbish because of people like you, I am quiting EvE' 'Yup'
|

Thread Winner
Federal Navy Academy
|
Posted - 2007.04.06 17:13:00 -
[125]
The Local Watcher *enters system*
Every one logs
*leaves systems* *emo tears*
|

Cruthensis
|
Posted - 2007.04.06 22:31:00 -
[126]
Oh oh oh! I've got one!
The "Play it My Way" Godlike PVPer:
Everyone who plays Eve with an agenda different to this player is somehow playing it 'wrong' and needs to be educated on how Eve should best be played. Usually something like:
"Mining? WRONG" "Manufacturing or Research? WRONG" "Missions? WRONG"
"You should PVPing in 0.0 from day one, you nub. Why do you even bother?" |

Thread Winner
Federal Navy Academy
|
Posted - 2007.04.06 23:29:00 -
[127]
Originally by: Cruthensis Oh oh oh! I've got one!
The "Play it My Way" Godlike PVPer:
Everyone who plays Eve with an agenda different to this player is somehow playing it 'wrong' and needs to be educated on how Eve should best be played. Usually something like:
"Mining? WRONG" "Manufacturing or Research? WRONG" "Missions? WRONG"
"You should PVPing in 0.0 from day one, you nub. Why do you even bother?"
You can modifiy that to fit miners, builders, and pvpers easily.
|

Shalia Ripper
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.04.07 01:03:00 -
[128]
Originally by: Thread Winner
You can modifiy that to fit miners, builders, and pvpers easily.
Oh, I call that one the "Inflexible Playstyle" or in short form, "asshat".
|

Thread Winner
Federal Navy Academy
|
Posted - 2007.04.07 01:06:00 -
[129]
Originally by: Shalia Ripper
Originally by: Thread Winner
You can modifiy that to fit miners, builders, and pvpers easily.
Oh, I call that one the "Inflexible Playstyle" or in short form, "asshat".
your portrait reminds me of G.I. Jane
and yes I know I am a lowly exclamation point 
|

Shalia Ripper
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.04.07 01:50:00 -
[130]
Originally by: Thread Winner
Originally by: Shalia Ripper
Originally by: Thread Winner
You can modifiy that to fit miners, builders, and pvpers easily.
Oh, I call that one the "Inflexible Playstyle" or in short form, "asshat".
your portrait reminds me of G.I. Jane
and yes I know I am a lowly exclamation point 
heh. Shaved heads rule.
|

Cruthensis
|
Posted - 2007.04.07 12:14:00 -
[131]
Originally by: Thread Winner You can modifiy that to fit miners, builders, and pvpers easily.
Point taken, but can you see any threads from miners, manufacturers et al telling everyone else how they should be playing? I haven't trawled the forums exhaustively, but I can't find any.
(note: I do think this thread is amusing and worthwhile, but some of the ideas are really arrogant/bigoted.) |

hedfunk
Caldari Privateers Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.04.07 14:19:00 -
[132]
The other 'gf' guy -
You got him down to 91% Shield and he gave you a real owning, yet still says 'gf'. -.-
|

Ferasal
Gallente NEO-TERRAN FRONT
|
Posted - 2007.04.07 15:15:00 -
[133]
You could have just replaced all that with "anyone who's not me" and it would have summed it up...
|

Lord Dynastron
Mystical Knights Legionnaire Services Ltd.
|
Posted - 2007.04.07 16:24:00 -
[134]
Originally by: hedfunk The other 'gf' guy -
You got him down to 91% Shield and he gave you a real owning, yet still says 'gf'. -.-
Lol! There really should be some rules on using "gf"...
Can use "gf" 1) everybody involved down to Hull (or at least resonably damaged) at the conclusion of the engagement 2) nobody runs 3) somebody dies and the death is not quick
|

Nymos
Haiduken Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 03:09:00 -
[135]
- The thanks-for-the-clonejump guy:
runs a badger II through 0.0 with a t2 frig in the cargohold plus various modules and ammo. the first volley almost kills him, he jumps. i wait for aggression and get him 2 systems further into 0.0. he then starts multiple convos about how worthless the stuff he had loaded was anyway and how much time i saved him by not having to haul this crap. he then proceeds with mails how i need to get laid more. i agreed, one can never get laid often enough.
- The sheriff:
from local chat today: "Nymos you have 30 seconds to fly out from zyl-ft". nuff said
|

ry ry
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 11:28:00 -
[136]
although i find the drugs do help.
|

ry ry
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 11:29:00 -
[137]
*twitches uncontrollably*
|

tiller
OctoberSnow Corp
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 11:58:00 -
[138]
The mission runner alt -
Killed this fellow this morning. T1 mammoth, 1.6bill isk loot. Thankyou very much. Takes alot of patience to find them but this was 7th hauler in 2hrs and finally paid off.
|

Mangold
Freelance Unincorporated Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 13:48:00 -
[139]
Originally by: tiller The mission runner alt -
Killed this fellow this morning. T1 mammoth, 1.6bill isk loot. Thankyou very much. Takes alot of patience to find them but this was 7th hauler in 2hrs and finally paid off.
You lucky bastard.
|

Mr Friendly
|
Posted - 2007.04.09 23:25:00 -
[140]
Originally by: Cruthensis
Originally by: Thread Winner You can modifiy that to fit miners, builders, and pvpers easily.
Point taken, but can you see any threads from miners, manufacturers et al telling everyone else how they should be playing? I haven't trawled the forums exhaustively, but I can't find any.
(note: I do think this thread is amusing and worthwhile, but some of the ideas are really arrogant/bigoted.)
The difference I've seen is pirates demand you take it like a man at the point of their guns, whereas carebears just want you to do your thing AWAY from them. Both are equally selfish in wanting the game to benefit them, though I don't see too many serious carebears demanding that the game cater only to their interests. I do see a lot of pirate posts demanding the same.
It seems to me there is a middle ground.
|

madaluap
Gallente Mercenary Forces Exquisite Malevolence
|
Posted - 2007.04.09 23:40:00 -
[141]
- The experienced pvper
Spots you while traveling in his instawarping vessel, that has enough hp to survive smartbomb attacks. Gets some friends together in recons and pwns the 160km pew, pewers.
- The noobpirate
Warps in far away, tries sniping you, not realising he is sitting next to the wreck of his deadbuddy. Warp to is a nice option to have
 _________________________________________________ Breetime
A killmail!11!1 omgrawr: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA |

Soren
PAK
|
Posted - 2007.04.10 04:09:00 -
[142]
The Window Licker -
Logs on everyday but never undocks to see space. Remembers the "old days" but it's mostly nostalgia. Loves the game but doesn't have the time or dedication for it anymore. ☠-->-->--
|

Thread Winner
Federal Navy Academy
|
Posted - 2007.04.10 04:27:00 -
[143]
Originally by: Soren The Window Licker -
Logs on everyday but never undocks to see space. Remembers the "old days" but it's mostly nostalgia. Loves the game but doesn't have the time or dedication for it anymore.
Or has a high bounty on their head but likes the e-peen so they don't pod themselves 
Fight against log off tactics to protect your space from isk farmers! |

Calarn
Infinitus Odium
|
Posted - 2007.04.10 11:18:00 -
[144]
Originally by: Thread Winner
Originally by: Soren The Window Licker -
Logs on everyday but never undocks to see space. Remembers the "old days" but it's mostly nostalgia. Loves the game but doesn't have the time or dedication for it anymore.
Or has a high bounty on their head but likes the e-peen so they don't pod themselves 
please gb2 /b/
|

Kehmor
Caldari The Movement
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 22:38:00 -
[145]
Originally by: Soren The Window Licker -
Logs on everyday but never undocks to see space. Remembers the "old days" but it's mostly nostalgia. Loves the game but doesn't have the time or dedication for it anymore.
that reminds me of my old ceo... what was his name 
|

Masta Killa
BURN EDEN
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 22:46:00 -
[146]
Originally by: Kehmor
Originally by: Soren The Window Licker -
Logs on everyday but never undocks to see space. Remembers the "old days" but it's mostly nostalgia. Loves the game but doesn't have the time or dedication for it anymore.
that reminds me of my old ceo... what was his name 
Reminds me of half of D-c
|

Hannobaal
Gallente Utopian Frontier
|
Posted - 2007.04.17 11:19:00 -
[147]
Edited by: Hannobaal on 17/04/2007 11:16:01 People who shoot at someone in a hauler, that someone tells them that they are blue to him, yet they keep firing and don't bother checking whether he really is a friendly or not.... *cough*
Rings a bell, tiller? 
------------------ "If you ever need anything, please don't Hesitate to ask someone else first." |

DeckardIRL
Bravehearts Xelas Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.04.17 20:30:00 -
[148]
So why has Tiller left Snowy?
Deck _____________________________________________ Xelas Fleet Admiral
|

Coran Ordus
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2007.04.17 23:45:00 -
[149]
Originally by: Royaldo Edited by: Royaldo on 06/04/2007 06:59:05 -the ejector- right before hes ship goes boom he jumps out to save the pod.. free ship..
Well, to be fair, a number of guides/posts suggest ejecting just before your ship blows up, as a way to hopefully get your pod out more successfully. (less lag for for explodee or something like that.) Not sure if it works or not, but what's for sure is that people vastly underestimate how much structure they have... |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |