| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

The Haggard
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 20:51:00 -
[1]
Edited by: The Haggard on 02/05/2007 20:58:18 Edited by: The Haggard on 02/05/2007 20:57:38 Edited by: The Haggard on 02/05/2007 20:51:31 Can we start the list? a couple i remember
can i have your stuff?
What Ship is this?
tic toc
help me site them as well if you can
EDIT: MOAR! some citing EDIOT: thx for cite |

ReaperOfSly
Gallente Lyrus Associates Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 20:52:00 -
[2]
Proof or STFU --------------------------------------------------------------------
|

ToxicFire
Phoenix Knights Dark Nebula Galactic Empire
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 20:54:00 -
[3]
IBL In Before Lock Sig removed as it lacks EVE-related content. Mail [email protected] if you have questions. -Hango
|

Kahor
Minmatar Coreli Corporation Corelum Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 20:54:00 -
[4]
I heard shuttles which have templars, the ammar fighter, assigned by carriers, don't have a very good tank
---------------- An eye for an eye make a whole world blind. *snip*, do not evade the word filter with your sig. Email [email protected] for more information. -HornFrog |

Alyth
Gallente Ma-Ven Industries Phobos Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 20:58:00 -
[5]
IBDS
|

ProjectSeven
z3r0 Gravity FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:00:00 -
[6]
for your list.. the "tic toc" bit
It Has Begun...

|

Micia
Minmatar Thrace Inc Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:03:00 -
[7]
...jumpgates or stardrives? 
(Don't have the url on this computer) _______
Oppressed? Enslaved? Stand up and fight back! |

Haffrage
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:09:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Haffrage on 02/05/2007 21:11:30
Quote: can i have your stuff?
Didn't start in eve.
Originally by: ReaperOfSly Proof or STFU
Didn't start in eve.
Originally by: ToxicFire IBL In Before Lock
DEFINITELY didn't start in eve.
Chances are high that if it doesn't directly reference a player or in-game item/term it didn't start in this game and isn't an eve meme. Those aren't even memes, they're repeated phrases used in trolling. Say that somebody made a 3 post extended conspiracy theory about how quafe is taking control of the world and from then on influenced people to start posting something like "SURRENDER YOUR QUAFE!" instead of saying something about tinfoil hattery, THAT would be an eve-based meme.
But if you mean any old internet meme or exchange of concepts I'd like to list every internet-based and non-internet-based acronym used even once in the game and put up the CNN and BBC logos. -----
Tech 2 Tier 2 Battlecruisers |

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:11:00 -
[9]
GBTW? -
You keep using that word . . . I do not think it means what you think it means |

Zaphroid Eulthran
Minmatar Imperial Visions
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:12:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Micia ...jumpgates or stardrives? 
In the same theme as this is the Bree in a Soda stream thread.
Both Epic (I think thats what you mean by memes at least)
Warning, sig starts here,
Imperial Visions, Now 39703 seconds since our last fatality
|

Promon Delnai
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:13:00 -
[11]
concordokken ________________
|

Idaeus
Gallente Earned In Blood
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:18:00 -
[12]
I can't believe nobody has mentioned Ragnar's Magic Hat.
Earned In Blood |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:19:00 -
[13]
"Correct Dread", "Templar fighter drone", and "Shuttle tank" are the main memes from what I've seen. [23] is another.
--23 Member--
Listen to EVE-Trance Radio! |

Nero Scuro
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:21:00 -
[14]
Pew pew?
I don't think it started in EVE, but it fits what with all the laser guns and I wanted an excuse to link to that comic.
|

Arx Impera
Amarr Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:22:00 -
[15]
How can I play Bard? My friend Derek said I could
...who of course promptly went bat****, flipped out and killed some people. |

The Haggard
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:23:00 -
[16]
post up some linkage to throw in the first post |

Nero Scuro
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:25:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Arx Impera How can I play Bard? My friend Derek said I could
Isn't Derek scrapyard?
|

Patch86
Di-Tron Heavy Industries Freelancer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:31:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Nero Scuro
Originally by: Arx Impera How can I play Bard? My friend Derek said I could
Isn't Derek scrapyard?
Ask High Sierra, I hear he knows Derek. --------
|

ProjectSeven
z3r0 Gravity FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:32:00 -
[19]
"correct dread"

|

Chronus26
Gallente Team Laser Explosion
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:48:00 -
[20]
You wouldn't need memes if you used the correct Dread, which uses a jumpgate or a stardrive to move and is also known as the Templar, an Amarr Fighter used by Carriers and shuttles (which don't have very good tanks).  -----
|

Mr Popov
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 21:54:00 -
[21]
1. Use the correct dread 2. Tank it with a shuttle 3. ? 4. Profit!
|

Alexi Borizkova
Caldari New Age Solutions New Age Solutions Amalgamated
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 22:10:00 -
[22]
I actually rather enjoyed the templar one so much I had to play with it.
|

Luigi Thirty
Caldari FIRMA
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 22:15:00 -
[23]
DOMINIX IS INVINCIBLE:(((( ---- DOMINIX IS INVINCIBLE:(((( |

Haffrage
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 22:16:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Alexi Borizkova I actually rather enjoyed the templar one so much I had to play with it.
that came up when I was looking for something on eve-files, just class  -----
Tech 2 Tier 2 Battlecruisers |

Roy Batty68
Caldari Immortal Dead
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 22:19:00 -
[25]
Well, I had hopes for We're Sorry, Something Happened but you all dropped the ball imo.
I still have yet to be podded and I figured that would be a witty thing for pirates to say to me should it ever happen... Oh well. Guess I'll just have to keep my virgin pod until it finally catches on.

------------------- Say What? |

Splagada
Minmatar Tides of Silence Hydra Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 22:23:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Splagada on 02/05/2007 22:20:08 What about ginger magician thing about the tractor beams?
Originally by: Alexi Borizkova I actually rather enjoyed the templar one so much I had to play with it.
totally awesome!!! ------
|

ProjectSeven
z3r0 Gravity FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 22:29:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Roy Batty68 Well, I had hopes for We're Sorry, Something Happened but you all dropped the ball imo.
I still have yet to be podded and I figured that would be a witty thing for pirates to say to me should it ever happen... Oh well. Guess I'll just have to keep my virgin pod until it finally catches on.

That was an amazing thread, i cant believe i forgot about it. and the way it was told gave an adam douglas kinda feel. That was one of the best and should be forever used when eve breaks.

|

Frug
Zenithal Harvest
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 22:42:00 -
[28]
GTFOOJ
- - - - - - - - - Do not use dotted lines - - - - - - - If you think I'm awesome, say BOOO BOOO!! - Ductoris Neat look what I found - Kreul Hey, my marbles |

Pilk
Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2007.05.03 03:29:00 -
[29]
Edited by: Pilk on 03/05/2007 03:26:00 Bree
"Privateers is the new m0o"
"Concordokken", definitely
"Nice <x>, we'll take it"
Veldnaught, Veldatos, Veldatar, etc., etc.
Edit: would link, but Eve-Search is down? :(
--P
|

Exortius Amarrus
The Clearwater Society Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.05.03 04:15:00 -
[30]
It's English! ------------------------
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |