| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s) |

Avon
Caldari Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.05.05 10:00:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Avon on 05/05/2007 09:58:10 I have no problem with people selling some gametime to a friend for some ISK, and I doubt CCP has much of a problem with it either.
The problem is when it becomes either people selling gamtetime with intention of buying ISK (rather than helping someone out), or worse, selling ISK to buy $$ especially if that involves GTCs to "legitimise" the trade.
I welcome any change that reduces RMT, even if that may unfortunately mean a reduced ability to bail your mates out when they are short of cash to play.
CCP have seen their tolerance of "friendly" sales being abused on a large scale, and whilst it is sad for those who did it for the "right reasons", I can't see that CCP has been left with any choice other than to clamp down.
The Battleships is not and should not be a solo pwnmobile - Oveur
|

Avon
Caldari Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.05.05 10:13:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Dranadar I get to play for about 3 hours a week due to a VERY busy RL. I only PVP, the rest of the game doesnt interest me as much - if I had more game time maybe it would, but with such limited playtime I want to do the bit I most enjoy. I loose ships and refit when needed with an ETC trade.
I didn't have time to train like the other competitors, so I just had to take those performance enhancing drugs...
I don't get to play very much either, so when I have to grind for ISK I'm not doing what I want .. but I am doing what I must, as should you.
The Battleships is not and should not be a solo pwnmobile - Oveur
|

Avon
Caldari Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.05.05 12:04:00 -
[3]
Originally by: AsmodeaN So basically because BoB have lost most of the complexes they used to rent out/run themselves/whatever and have lost a large chunk of their income, ccp have decided to give them a new income source?
You sending them the ISK directly or going around the houses some?

How did this suddenly become a BoB issue? Get over yourself.
The Battleships is not and should not be a solo pwnmobile - Oveur
|
| |
|