| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Van Steiza
Caldari Battlestars GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 13:49:00 -
[1]
Yeh So Just now I opened the game and it said patch available so i downloaded via client.
It started patching then near the end gave me an error saying.
"patching error in file tut2.stuff..........."
Then asked me to redownload the client.
What the ****? Stupid Ghey Desycz |

Van Steiza
Caldari Battlestars GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 13:55:00 -
[2]
 Stupid Ghey Desycz |

Sorthus
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 13:58:00 -
[3]
yah - me too
|

Sleepkevert
Paradox v2.0 Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 13:59:00 -
[4]
No problems at all here.
Sign my sig |

Strange One
Caldari
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:01:00 -
[5]
happened to me as well
|

Breakfast Shark
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:03:00 -
[6]
same thing here....wth >_<
|

SPIONKOP
Caldari Macabre Votum INVICTUS.
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:03:00 -
[7]
I seem to have patched just fine this time.
However the last time "something happend" and the patch failed and I had to download the whole client.
This time I had backed up the client just in case but I didn't have to use it.
--------------------------------------------- Space For Rent.
100mil ISK/Week.
|

Goberth Ludwig
eXceed Inc. INVICTUS.
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:05:00 -
[8]
Same, fuxxing brilliant ccp :(
- Gob
Stealth bombers work! |

Sleepkevert
Paradox v2.0 Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:06:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Goberth Ludwig Same, ♥ ccp :(
- Gob
It seems to be fine here, so instead of bypassing the profanity filter, you COULD try and find the problem?
Sign my sig |

Kejsar Brutus
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:07:00 -
[10]
Is it whining about some excess files in ":root\bin" for any of ya? Mine was, then I removed the cache folder (in EVE\bin folder) and now it works.
Minmatar ships make chopsticks look like a technological marvel. |

xonerator
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:09:00 -
[11]
Totally different problem here with VISTA but results are the same.
Verification Failure
Your EVE client installation may have been modified (dohhh), damaged or corrupt files. Please re-install the game client Extra files trinity.dll, found in root:/bin/
|

Sleepkevert
Paradox v2.0 Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:10:00 -
[12]
Originally by: xonerator Totally different problem here with VISTA but results are the same.
Verification Failure
Your EVE client installation may have been modified (dohhh), damaged or corrupt files. Please re-install the game client Extra files trinity.dll, found in root:/bin/
You find a modified EVE client normal? HIT IT WIT THE BAN STICK! Also, trinity is the graphics engine, so what the heck did you change? ? =/
Sign my sig |

Kejsar Brutus
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:12:00 -
[13]
Originally by: xonerator Totally different problem here with VISTA but results are the same.
Verification Failure
Your EVE client installation may have been modified (dohhh), damaged or corrupt files. Please re-install the game client Extra files trinity.dll, found in root:/bin/
I think that's the one I got. Try removing your cache folder from EVE\bin. Worked for me.
Minmatar ships make chopsticks look like a technological marvel. |

Refrag
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:13:00 -
[14]
Same problem for me as wel.
Vista Ultimate 64bit
|

5n4keyes
Sacred Templars DeStInY.
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:13:00 -
[15]
Guys...
When you installed the patch, at the end it said some files are locked, you need to restart your PC.
Restart you pc!
Open eve, takes a minute to load, and voila all good again!
|

annoing
Amarr MisFunk Inc. Frontline.
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:13:00 -
[16]
No problem DL'ing the patch or installing it. True I havent tried to play so maybe my tune will change 
|

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:14:00 -
[17]
Don't panic. Don't redownload the client, don't delete anything, don't do anything rash and stupid.
while error message pops up Take a good look at the error message. Does it say "extra files in <somewhere>" ? Well then, just take those files OUT of there then, move them somewhere else entirely (don't delete. just move). Try booting up the client again. loop
Congratulations. You just "fixed" your client install.
_
Complaint vs whine | Char creation guide | Stacknerfs explained |

Goberth Ludwig
eXceed Inc. INVICTUS.
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:15:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Sleepkevert
Originally by: xonerator Totally different problem here with VISTA but results are the same.
Verification Failure
Your EVE client installation may have been modified (dohhh), damaged or corrupt files. Please re-install the game client Extra files trinity.dll, found in root:/bin/
You find a modified EVE client normal? HIT IT WIT THE BAN STICK! Also, trinity is the graphics engine, so what the heck did you change? ? =/
He didnt change anything Einstein, or do you think all the people with problems here have haxxored their clients somehow?
Something is wrong with the patcher maybe it didnt give *you* problems but it doesnt mean its working fine lol 
- Gob
Stealth bombers work! |

Big Al
The Aftermath Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:16:00 -
[19]
Corrupted mine too. Hooray CCP.
|

Harondor Miriadwaith
Caldari The Caldari Confederation
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:18:00 -
[20]
Got the same error!
Downloading the new client now 
|

Postlatta Mouseanon
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:19:00 -
[21]
I have no idea.... after the upgrade when I double click the EVE icon it launches MS Powerpoint.
Go figure.
|

Goberth Ludwig
eXceed Inc. INVICTUS.
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:21:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Postlatta Mouseanon I have no idea.... after the upgrade when I double click the EVE icon it launches MS Powerpoint.
Go figure.
You sure you wernt logging into a fleet battle?
- Gob
Stealth bombers work! |

EntroX
Arepa INC.
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:22:00 -
[23]
No problems here, but i did forget to save my overview settings before downloading the patch 
|

Breakfast Shark
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:22:00 -
[24]
reinstalled, downloaded patch separately, got corrupted again. Rinsed, repeated, corrupt.
patching from 34791 to 36191 multiple times
|

Goberth Ludwig
eXceed Inc. INVICTUS.
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:24:00 -
[25]
Uhm I tried repatching and just got this:
Quote: The patch was downloaded but it failed verification indicating that the file is corrupt. Would you like to download the file again?
You will not able to enter the game until you download the patch.
:\
- Gob
Stealth bombers work! |

Verone
Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:27:00 -
[26]
\o/ I survived!
>>> THE BEAUTY OF NEW EDEN <<<
|

sableye
principle of motion Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:28:00 -
[27]
I managed to patch 3 clients ok but did get a few verification failures. Join The Fight With Promo Today |

Bobbeh
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:28:00 -
[28]
CRC error on tut2.stuff \o
|

Shovegi
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:30:00 -
[29]
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times now. Deleted the cache and whole file here: C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\CCP, everything is fine until it asks me to patch then I get this error. Any ideas? :/
IMAGE
|

Big Al
The Aftermath Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 14:30:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Goberth Ludwig
Originally by: Postlatta Mouseanon I have no idea.... after the upgrade when I double click the EVE icon it launches MS Powerpoint.
Go figure.
You sure you wernt logging into a fleet battle?
- Gob
11/10
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |