| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. 20 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s) |

Jenny Spitfire
Caldari
|
Posted - 2007.11.20 20:55:00 -
[121]
Originally by: Azia Burgi
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire Do you by any chance have my corpse?
according to my database i haven't got your corpse yet, jenny.
Thank you. :) --------- Technica impendi Caldari generis. Pax Caldaria!
Kali is for KArebearLIng. I 100% agree with Avon.
Female EVE gamers? Mail Zajo or visit WGOE.Public in-game. |

Azia Burgi
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2007.11.28 16:41:00 -
[122]
Added another 40 corpses over the last couple of days. Thanks to everyone who has donated corpses, especially Robke who has provided me with a brief background to the demise of most of the corpses he has provided me (watch out for extended corpse information coming soonÖ). Please, please keep the corpses coming!
Just a reminder to let you all know if your corpse is in my cemetery, it entitles you to a short epitaph. To get one added please contact me ingame.
You can search the database to see if your remains have been added. http://aziaburgi.brinkster.net/cemetry/results.aspx
Azia Burgi http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk BP Profit Calculator |

Savant Hayt
Minmatar The Reich
|
Posted - 2007.11.28 17:56:00 -
[123]
You definitely don't have enough time on your hands.

|

omiNATION
Gallente Vanguard of the Ouroboros Nation
|
Posted - 2007.11.28 18:19:00 -
[124]
Aw, no corpse of me... well time to get out there @_@
[sig] EVE, basically an MMORPG with prison rules. [/sig] |

Gaius Sejanus
Gallente Federal Navy Academy
|
Posted - 2007.11.28 19:02:00 -
[125]
You can have the cold dead frozen corpse of Sexual Lobster when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!
|

Azia Burgi
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 00:04:00 -
[126]
Originally by: Gaius Sejanus You can have the cold dead frozen corpse of Sexual Lobster when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!
thats borderline TMI  Azia Burgi http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk BP Profit Calculator |

LUH 3471
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 00:12:00 -
[127]
Edited by: LUH 3471 on 29/11/2007 00:15:03 great idea
this makes want to have my own individual head museum like in futurama when walking in station expansion hits i would absolutly love it just imagine oh i cant wait ccp hurry pls !!!
|

Azia Burgi
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 00:33:00 -
[128]
I'm still looking for donations if anyone has any corpses defrosting in their hanger. I will collect from any NPC station but empire stations are preferably.
I am in the process of moving the database away from the crappy free host to my paid host. They do use different technology so I am having to do a bit of a crash course in PHP (damn microsoft and the need to pay for their software! )
so anyway, when I have completed the required pages i'll inform you all of new URL. in the meantime please keep your comments coming, all are welcome.
Azia Burgi http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk BP Profit Calculator |

Anticide
Caldari The Knights Templar
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 00:40:00 -
[129]
excellent cemetary azia, I recommend anyone that has spare corpses to donate them to this good cause
|

Azia Burgi
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 02:01:00 -
[130]
Originally by: Anticide excellent cemetary azia, I recommend anyone that has spare corpses to donate them to this good cause
I hope that includes you anticide 
Azia Burgi http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk BP Profit Calculator |

Wanoah
Minmatar Msana Foundation
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 02:43:00 -
[131]
Heh, I recognise a few of the names on your screenshot. I may have to come visit and see if anyone else I know is resting peacefully there. 
|

Triksterism
Gallente Image Not Found
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 02:50:00 -
[132]
Edited by: Triksterism on 29/11/2007 02:52:00 Such a shame! I wish you would have started this last month. There was a small period where my corp went on a corpse collecting rampage and had amassed 75 of the lifeless buggers in just a few days. We stored these corpses for a while but ended up jettisoning them all at a moon where we stole Sniper Unlimited's POS in Mormelot.
I really love how when you jettison a corpse, it doesn't get slapped into a can :D ----------------------------------- CCP Please update my portrait on the website/forums :D
|

Azia Burgi
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 03:37:00 -
[133]
Originally by: Triksterism Edited by: Triksterism on 29/11/2007 02:52:00 Such a shame! I wish you would have started this last month. There was a small period where my corp went on a corpse collecting rampage and had amassed 75 of the lifeless buggers in just a few days. We stored these corpses for a while but ended up jettisoning them all at a moon where we stole Sniper Unlimited's POS in Mormelot.
I really love how when you jettison a corpse, it doesn't get slapped into a can :D
I actually started the project several months ago but I only made the announcement recently. such a shame you lost the corpses. i am still lacking a few "celebrity" corpses, i think having the corpses of a few of the more prominent forum warriors in the cemetery would boost visitor numbers .
Azia Burgi http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk BP Profit Calculator |

Triksterism
Gallente Image Not Found
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 03:53:00 -
[134]
Originally by: Azia Burgi
Originally by: Triksterism Edited by: Triksterism on 29/11/2007 02:52:00 Such a shame! I wish you would have started this last month. There was a small period where my corp went on a corpse collecting rampage and had amassed 75 of the lifeless buggers in just a few days. We stored these corpses for a while but ended up jettisoning them all at a moon where we stole Sniper Unlimited's POS in Mormelot.
I really love how when you jettison a corpse, it doesn't get slapped into a can :D
I actually started the project several months ago but I only made the announcement recently. such a shame you lost the corpses. i am still lacking a few "celebrity" corpses, i think having the corpses of a few of the more prominent forum warriors in the cemetery would boost visitor numbers .
One of the best places to gather mass corpses is in MHC- it's an entrance to Syndicate. Most of the corpses I've ever collected I've done after bubbles have been taken down from gatecamps :) ----------------------------------- CCP Please update my portrait on the website/forums :D
|

Arx Eladios
United Quorum of Nine BROTHER'S WORD
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 04:25:00 -
[135]
You may want to contact Crimson Elite.
Sometime back she posted a thread in Crime and Punishment section requesting to buy corpses for her "Taco restaurant". With any luck she may sell you some.
Here is the thread: Linkage
|

Azia Burgi
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2007.11.29 15:12:00 -
[136]
BLOCKQUOTE font class=quote size=9px face= Verdana img src= /images/icon_quote_message.gif border= 0 b Originally by: /b i Arx Eladios /i hr height=1 noshade You may want to contact Crimson Elite. br br Sometime back she posted a thread in Crime and Punishment section requesting to buy corpses for her Taco restaurant . With any luck she may sell you some. br br Here is the thread: a href= http://www.eve-search.com/thread/606704/page/1 target= _blank http://www.eve-search.com/thread/606704/page/1 /a Linkage thanks for the tip off, i'll look into it.
Azia Burgi http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk BP Profit Calculator |

Azia Burgi
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2007.12.02 02:40:00 -
[137]
Much credit has to go to the guys of BL3H, especially Wiliam DeMeo, who let me crash their gatecamp and scoop over 50 corpses. honourable guys (if expensive...) 
Azia Burgi http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk BP Profit Calculator |

5pinDizzy
|
Posted - 2007.12.02 03:05:00 -
[138]
lol, I went and has a look, 5 second lag freeze on warp to planet. :P
One criticism, might aswell have tried to make some sort of decorate pattern, like a swirl, first one being central, then spiralling out, ah well.
|

Avery Fatwallet
|
Posted - 2007.12.02 03:08:00 -
[139]
1st corpse in the list atm: 2FastForYou
well, lol, obviously not... haHA
|

5pinDizzy
|
Posted - 2007.12.02 03:08:00 -
[140]
Edited by: 5pinDizzy on 02/12/2007 03:12:38 uh oh, ummm dude, you're not gonna like this after all the effort you went to but...
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=648695
[EDIT] Oh wait sorry, between 0.8 and 1.0, scrap that I can't read properly, I thought it means apart from, your Cemetary is safe... for now. :P [EDIT]
|

REALITY X
|
Posted - 2007.12.06 08:19:00 -
[141]
Hi, I have almost 300 corpses. Get in touch.
~X
|

wolfgarrr
Caldari Venom Warriors
|
Posted - 2007.12.06 08:23:00 -
[142]
Funny as hell.. :)
Lagg generators suck
This is the reason why no user should be allowed to have more then 2-4 anchored cans in space at any one time.
Mehh.. Lagg generators suck lol
Originally by: CCP Wrangler
Originally by: Thicky McThick Has anyone asked the hamsters yet?
Don't be silly, the hamsters are animals, they can't speak.
|

Azia Burgi
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2007.12.08 21:46:00 -
[143]
Originally by: REALITY X Hi, I have almost 300 corpses. Get in touch.
much credit goes to reality x who has provided the largest donation of corpses to date.
i'm still working on the PHP/MySQL version of the site. i will add these corpses when i have that up and running.
Azia Azia Burgi http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk BP Profit Calculator EVE Cemetery |

SiJira
|
Posted - 2007.12.08 22:00:00 -
[144]
i love your whole concept ____ __ ________ _sig below_ devs and gms cant modify my sig if they tried! _lies above_ CCP Morpheus was here  Morpheus Fails. You need colors!! -Kaemonn [yellow]Kaem |

Azia Burgi
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 02:51:00 -
[145]
Ok just to let everyone know that the PHP/MySQL port has been completed. You can see the results here: http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk/docs/eve_cem.php
I'll go back through the thread and change all the links to point to the new database. I recommend updating your BMs as soon as possible. Please let me have your comments and suggestions (and corpses!).
sijira, i'm glad you like it 
Azia Burgi http://azia.geekandproud.co.uk BP Profit Calculator EVE Cemetery |

Gealbhan
Caldari The SAS The Kano Organisation
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 03:42:00 -
[146]
Interesting concept in a morbid kinda way. 
"Concentrate all your fire on one target, when it is destroyed, move on to the next. That is how you secure victory". - Tactica Imperium. |

Marilena Astart
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 04:59:00 -
[147]
I approve.
On your website you may want to make the list alphabetical or have it where a visitor can click on a letter on the bottom of the page (such as M) and have it show all the corpses that start with the letter M. something like that would be neat. :P
keep up the good work.
|

dhav kincaide
Quantum Industries Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 05:32:00 -
[148]
Originally by: Fink Angel You need to put something very valuable in the can next to the one marked "Arch Stanton"!
yarr! 
"You see, in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig. You dig."
|

Aindrias
Amarr Labteck Corporation LTD. Libertas Fidelitas
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 06:13:00 -
[149]
I find this to the bestest thing evah!
|

Ombey
Obsidian Inc. KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 08:44:00 -
[150]
Love this idea. I will be adding a marker to the Cemetery in the next version of my maps. Hope this helps publicise it a little for you  -- 2d EveMaps
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. 20 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |