| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

VicturusTeSaluto
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 01:34:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Silent Killa I stopped petitioning them, I enjoy their loot far too much    
/me hides
petitioning is a waste of time, ccp wants their business.
|

Tenebrion Darkness
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 01:46:00 -
[62]
Originally by: VicturusTeSaluto
Not that is matters since they are CCP's most loyal and valued customers that will continue playing long after we're all gone... But, farmers are going against the EULA whether they use macro programs or not. They are all account sharing. No single person could be playing EVE 23/7 for years on end. Not to mention that they are all producing and selling dirty isk.
Thats infering quite a bit and a huge generalization. It would be like me saying all pirates in eve are *******s in RL.
|

VicturusTeSaluto
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 01:53:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Tenebrion Darkness
Originally by: VicturusTeSaluto
Not that is matters since they are CCP's most loyal and valued customers that will continue playing long after we're all gone... But, farmers are going against the EULA whether they use macro programs or not. They are all account sharing. No single person could be playing EVE 23/7 for years on end. Not to mention that they are all producing and selling dirty isk.
Thats infering quite a bit and a huge generalization. It would be like me saying all pirates in eve are *******s in RL.
Okay. Prove me wrong by solo playing EVE 23/7 for an entire year without exception.
|

Snake Doctor
MacroIntel United Corporations Against Macros
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 01:55:00 -
[64]
Originally by: VicturusTeSaluto
Originally by: Silent Killa I stopped petitioning them, I enjoy their loot far too much    
/me hides
petitioning is a waste of time, ccp wants their business.
You know- I often wonder if anyone at CCP reads my threads, but they'd never make an appearance to correct you, because you're wrong.
The petition system is there for a reason, and as much as you think it doesn't work, it does. Imagine you work at an internet helpdesk, because that's what they are. An internet help desk that is tasked with reimbursing some clown who just lost 3 million isk in a ship that he'll never fly again after next week anyway.
Originally by: Paulo Damarr
Join the worlds largest single server and fastest growing community of Unofficial and illegitimate EULA police!
Join Macrointel! |

VicturusTeSaluto
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 02:01:00 -
[65]
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Originally by: VicturusTeSaluto
Originally by: Silent Killa I stopped petitioning them, I enjoy their loot far too much    
/me hides
petitioning is a waste of time, ccp wants their business.
You know- I often wonder if anyone at CCP reads my threads, but they'd never make an appearance to correct you, because you're wrong.
The petition system is there for a reason, and as much as you think it doesn't work, it does. Imagine you work at an internet helpdesk, because that's what they are. An internet help desk that is tasked with reimbursing some clown who just lost 3 million isk in a ship that he'll never fly again after next week anyway.
Hrrrm. I have to disagree. 90% of the farmers could be perma-banned tomorrow if they wanted to do anything about it. They don't want to do anything; they simply want to profit from a group that is actually an obscenely large amount of the server population.
|

Ulitio
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 02:29:00 -
[66]
I think that CCP does not want to ban macroers, but they don't want macroers to macro.
I know that is contradictory, but what I mean is that CCP doesn't really want macroers macroing. However, they do not want to spend the time, effort and expense to get rid of them. It is expensive both in a person hour standpoint and a lost revenue standpoint.
That being said, I love the vigilante justice MI is doing. Keep up the good work folks.
|

IlluminatedOne
Amarr Tycho Brahe Fan Club
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 04:47:00 -
[67]
Glad to hear someone is doing CCP's job By the way, can I join you? I'm an inty pilot.
|

Taedrin
Gallente Magellan Exploration and Survey Rare Faction
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 05:01:00 -
[68]
I fully support this product and/or service.
Keep up the good work Snake Doctor!
|

Seriphos
Omega Mining Industrials
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 05:24:00 -
[69]
Macrointel does a good job. i have flown with snake and she's good at what she does.
|

Cpt Fina
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 05:50:00 -
[70]
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Number of farmers and or macro users added to the list: 40-50
Even though you claim it takes several months identify macro-farmers you still can't post the exact number of macroers added to the list. Why?
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Amount of ISK stolen from farmers in terms of loot, salvage, invaded missions: 1.3 billion+
Do you trash those assets that you steal from suspected farmers?
|

Snake Doctor
MacroIntel United Corporations Against Macros
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 06:06:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Cpt Fina
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Number of farmers and or macro users added to the list: 40-50
Even though you claim it takes several months identify macro-farmers you still can't post the exact number of macroers added to the list. Why?
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Amount of ISK stolen from farmers in terms of loot, salvage, invaded missions: 1.3 billion+
Do you trash those assets that you steal from suspected farmers?
I'm sorry- I don't make my lists public. Some of the others do, but I do not.
Originally by: Paulo Damarr
Join the worlds largest single server and fastest growing community of Unofficial and illegitimate EULA police!
Join Macrointel! |

Joss Sparq
Caldari Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 06:17:00 -
[72]
Edited by: Joss Sparq on 21/11/2007 06:18:31
Originally by: Snake Doctor Actually, I see many, many real players mining Ice. That's the good news.
Indeed. I was bitterly disappointed recently when I warped into an ice field all ready to "liberate" myself some dirty ice, when I noticed everyone there looked legitimate.
(Then I slapped some sense into myself and was happy!)
EDIT: So hurrah for Macro Intel. The dissent can go blow itself ... up.
Chips of plutonium are twinkling in every lung |

Cpt Fina
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 06:24:00 -
[73]
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Originally by: Cpt Fina
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Number of farmers and or macro users added to the list: 40-50
Even though you claim it takes several months identify macro-farmers you still can't post the exact number of macroers added to the list. Why?
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Amount of ISK stolen from farmers in terms of loot, salvage, invaded missions: 1.3 billion+
Do you trash those assets that you steal from suspected farmers?
I'm sorry- I don't make my lists public. Some of the others do, but I do not.
So you don't give us much insight of whom and why you are saying that some players are macroers/farmers. Got it.
And would you mind answering my second question?
|

Snake Doctor
MacroIntel United Corporations Against Macros
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 06:33:00 -
[74]
Originally by: Cpt Fina
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Originally by: Cpt Fina
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Number of farmers and or macro users added to the list: 40-50
Even though you claim it takes several months identify macro-farmers you still can't post the exact number of macroers added to the list. Why?
Originally by: Snake Doctor
Amount of ISK stolen from farmers in terms of loot, salvage, invaded missions: 1.3 billion+
Do you trash those assets that you steal from suspected farmers?
I'm sorry- I don't make my lists public. Some of the others do, but I do not.
So you don't give us much insight of whom and why you are saying that some players are macroers/farmers. Got it.
And would you mind answering my second question?
Sorry- I missed your second question. HAve to get funding somehow--- if the isk isnt being sold or laundered, the assets are still viable game assets.
Macro'd ice really isn't, but farmed loot is. The money is staying in the comunity because of a valid mechanic.
As for making lists public- There are some names on it ill release, others no. If you ask about a name, I can say yes or no, but I won't publish the list in it's entirety.
There is a project moving forward that will aggregate lists and integrate those lists in game.
Originally by: Paulo Damarr
Join the worlds largest single server and fastest growing community of Unofficial and illegitimate EULA police!
Join Macrointel! |

Cpt Fina
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 06:48:00 -
[75]
Edited by: Cpt Fina on 21/11/2007 06:49:21
Originally by: Snake Doctor
HAve to get funding somehow--- if the isk isnt being sold or laundered, the assets are still viable game assets.
So you trash all loot after you have covered all your expenses for running your business?
Quote: Macro'd ice really isn't, but farmed loot is. The money is staying in the comunity because of a valid mechanic.
Not saying that you are breaking any rules (although I donÆt approve of your way of running the organization). IÆm simply trying to recall if you ever complained about iskfarmer-activities having a negative impact on the Eve economy.
Quote: As for making lists public- There are some names on it ill release, others no. If you ask about a name, I can say yes or no, but I won't publish the list in it's entirety.
I too have a long list of confirmed ISK-farmers. All of them are active in your alliance. I won't share the names in the list but I can assure you that they took several months to identify and that I, as you do, got very reliable methods to recognize them.
|

Snake Doctor
MacroIntel United Corporations Against Macros
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 06:51:00 -
[76]
Edited by: Snake Doctor on 21/11/2007 06:51:49
Originally by: Cpt Fina
So you trash all loot after you have covered all your expenses for running your business?
Not saying that you are breaking any rules (although I donÆt approve of your way of running the organization). IÆm simply trying to recall if you ever complained about iskfarmer-activities having a negative impact on the Eve economy.
I too have a long list of confirmed ISK-farmers. All of them are active in your alliance. I won't share the names in the list but I can assure you that they took several months to identyfy and that I, as you do, got very reliable methods to recognize them.
Sorry. I was going to reply to this until I got to the end. There are no isk farmers in my alliance. We do not sell ISK for real world currency, nor do we share accounts or condone using macro programs.
Thank you and do fly safe.
Originally by: Paulo Damarr
Join the worlds largest single server and fastest growing community of Unofficial and illegitimate EULA police!
Join Macrointel! |

Kulande Luke
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 06:54:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Paulo Damarr
Harassment is a breech of the EULA and TOS, And yes accusing someone of cheating and the following them around causing them problems is harassment.
Don't be so ridiculous. How is it any different to a wardec? Or is that griefing too, as they are only shooting at one particular corp?
|

Cpt Fina
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 07:07:00 -
[78]
Edited by: Cpt Fina on 21/11/2007 07:07:52
Originally by: Snake Doctor
There are no isk farmers in my alliance. We do not sell ISK for real world currency, nor do we share accounts or condone using macro programs.
According to my proof you are clearly lying.
Your reply to my post is in essence "No, it's not true". It's hard to effectively defend yourself against accusations based on evidence thatÆs not fully presented, eh?
Originally by: Snake Doctor Sorry. I was going to reply to this until I got to the end.
Judging from your previous posts it seems that you're in fact making a profit from doing this. Since you don't want to deny or verify this I'll assume that my assumption is correct. I'll remember that if you ever use the argument of isk-farmers having a negative impact on the economy.
|

KaptnSparrow
Caldari R.E.C.O.N. Black-Out
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 09:17:00 -
[79]
keep it up guys I do my best to help you in lowsec :)
campaign all farmers need to die... --- we are open for applications convo me ---
|

Terminus adacai
Caldari
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 10:20:00 -
[80]
I find it hilarious the number of players in this forum that question anybody that hunts macro miners or mission runners. I can understand questioning their methods, but their character?
Give it a break....
Just tonight I ran across a convoy of toons with numerical names like a325609871 that were all 23 days old and flying the exact same ship and path. I saw over 40 of them within 3 jumps.....
WAKE UP!!!!!!!! TRIALS ARE 14 DAYS MAX!!!! THIS IS BUT ONE EXAMPLE OF HEADS TURNING IN THE OTHER DIRECTION AND IGNORING A PROBLEM.
These are now paying accounts...... INCOME When you log on and see 30k pilots online, how many do you think are macros, spammers, EULA vialators? My guess is 30-40% They run scripts, macros, and who knows what else. I am curious how many trial accounts are created each day from similar IP addresses?
This will do nothing but alienate the honest playing members and encourage them to go elsewhere. It is but a matter of time...
Opinions reflected on my posts are just that, my opinions. They do not reflect views held by my corp or alliance. |

KaptnSparrow
Caldari R.E.C.O.N. Black-Out
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 10:36:00 -
[81]
yip and I am happy whenever i stop them, i would not suicide anybody in empire, cause we all know how boring mining is, but farming of agents in low sec, means a lot of dead haulers. Funny thing is if you keep killing them in front of station they undock with 3 month old ravens 5 - 6, sadly i lacked a tank to tank them all, but i got one into deep shield with my cyclone :P
campaign all farmers need to die... --- we are open for applications convo me ---
|

Gallente Citizen 20070720
Gallente Little Brown FK Machines United Corporations Against Macros
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 10:37:00 -
[82]
hey snake..
here is an update from the Black Cartel and LFBM.
Bombonata Cantoman aanglis sireas sistzer boyids niubo voius BRKHL
this is a short list of the people that i have been hunting down in the ice belts. I have taken out three of their macks so far and field testing a vexor set up to keep working.
LBFM is recruiting as well. Looking for alts and mains. When we are in the belt they stop mining.
Since CCP thought that smart bombing is always bad i tested it out on a group of 10 macks...it would have been funny if i could have got them out of the ships but only got down to about 33 structure.
LB.
|

Shakuul
Caldari O RLY corp YTMND.
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 10:53:00 -
[83]
Originally by: Shadow Joy
Originally by: Shakuul I'm glad you derive pleasure from making it more difficult for people to do their jobs and feed their families.
Do you say the same thing to police officers?
No, because laws are very different from game rules (the EULA).
|

Ash Solar
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 10:55:00 -
[84]
farmings going really well thanks, a few nubs trying to gank and flip me, but no worries, i am working 23/7 and it's barely a dent in the net profits. <3 game time cards, keep buying them plx <3
|

Snake Doctor
MacroIntel United Corporations Against Macros
|
Posted - 2007.11.21 16:07:00 -
[85]
Originally by: Ash Solar farmings going really well thanks, a few nubs trying to gank and flip me, but no worries, i am working 23/7 and it's barely a dent in the net profits. <3 game time cards, keep buying them plx <3
Good to know 
Originally by: Paulo Damarr
Join the worlds largest single server and fastest growing community of Unofficial and illegitimate EULA police!
Join Macrointel! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |