| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 .. 510 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 36 post(s) |

Jim Era
The Syndicate Inc En Garde
509
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 18:21:00 -
[6331] - Quote
9/10 too perfect looking. |

Syarina Moondis
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 20:40:00 -
[6332] - Quote
7/10 Looks like a Mentat from Dune. Very calculating and slight alien looking with the blocky shapes to his face.
He looks like an intellectual bad ass. |

Shukuzen Kiraa
Viziam Amarr Empire
349
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 21:24:00 -
[6333] - Quote
2/10 Look like a wet newspaper. |

Syarina Moondis
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 21:36:00 -
[6334] - Quote
0/10
How can you rate a herpies filled mouth with a rag over the top?
TROLL |

Traejun DiSanctis
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
44
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 21:49:00 -
[6335] - Quote
9.25/10
I really really like this so much. Love the details, love the close-up composition and the minimal lighting effect. Plus, I have always had a soft spot for goth chicks (I also miss the 90's).
Nicely done. |

Meye Blackhole
Loki's Marauders Dragoons.
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 21:50:00 -
[6336] - Quote
4/10 kinda boring |

Shukuzen Kiraa
Viziam Amarr Empire
349
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 21:52:00 -
[6337] - Quote
9/10 You look untrustworthy and dangerous. I love it. lol |

Adalynne Rohks
Tax Evasion Anonymous
176
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 22:02:00 -
[6338] - Quote
The hoodie is done better than average, but that's not saying much. Hard to give hoodies higher than a 6/10. So I'll give 6.5/10. |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
522
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 22:07:00 -
[6339] - Quote
That angle and lighting make your chin look awful, you should consider a top down angle to straight up a bit your face proportions. Will call it a 6/10 as it's unsettling.
"We want your help to convince management to develop Incarna into 3rd person shooter dungeon raiding with friendly fire in nullsec space..."
Seriously, Team Avatar? |

Autoz
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 22:44:00 -
[6340] - Quote
8/10 |

Alice Saki
2121
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 22:52:00 -
[6341] - Quote
9/10 Scottish Interweb Spaceshippy Person, Recently Answers to Mei Mei =X Something about PICKLES? |

Cadfael Maelgwyn
Immortals of New Eden Rebel Alliance of New Eden
85
|
Posted - 2012.08.10 23:00:00 -
[6342] - Quote
Terrifying.
4/10 |

Goremageddon Box
Guerrilla Flotilla
467
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 05:32:00 -
[6343] - Quote
Cadfael Maelgwyn wrote:Terrifying.
4/10 Ginger.
2/10 |

Ghazu
24
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 05:35:00 -
[6344] - Quote
https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Lyskal%20Oskold
10/10 |

Adalynne Rohks
Tax Evasion Anonymous
177
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 06:43:00 -
[6345] - Quote
We're allowed to rate random avatars now? Awesome! I choose Katsumi.
10/10!
I'm gonna start stalking her when I figure out how to make better use of my free time. |

Shalua Rui
FEROX AQUILA
1313
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 07:23:00 -
[6346] - Quote
Let's see then...
I'd say: Bunny Hop https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Bunnie%20Hop
...almost a 10/10
aaand: Maddie Gunslinger https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Maddie%20Gunslinger
...a 10/10 all the way... not really sure why, the portrait simply looks amazing.^^ "I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way."
Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778 |

Alice Saki
2127
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 07:31:00 -
[6347] - Quote
Sooooo 10/10
https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Alice%20Saki Scottish Interweb Spaceshippy Person, Recently Answers to Mei Mei =X Something about PICKLES? |

Serena Serene
The Scope Gallente Federation
2944
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 07:36:00 -
[6348] - Quote
https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/PinkKnife is a great one I just saw.
.. but to stay true to the topic I'll rate that arrogant ginger above: 8/10 |

Alice Saki
2129
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 07:38:00 -
[6349] - Quote
1/10 Scottish Interweb Spaceshippy Person, Recently Answers to Mei Mei =X Something about PICKLES? |

Shalua Rui
FEROX AQUILA
1314
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 07:40:00 -
[6350] - Quote
Ow SNIP... you two perfect 10s!  "I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way."
Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778 |

Rakael Kateloda
State War Academy Caldari State
89
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 07:58:00 -
[6351] - Quote
Still as cute as ever.
Changed my hairstyle - you likey? |

Shalua Rui
FEROX AQUILA
1319
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 08:01:00 -
[6352] - Quote
Rakael Kateloda wrote:Still as cute as ever.
Changed my hairstyle - you likey?
Already wanted to comment on that: Nice, looks far better!  "I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way."
Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778 |

Liafcipe9000
Smeghead Empire
26
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 09:51:00 -
[6353] - Quote
I got nothing bad to say but seems you can still improve. 8/10 |

terzslave
RedStar Enterprises RED Citizens
25
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 13:08:00 -
[6354] - Quote
A ginger........with black hair? wah? 8/10 for manliness. |

Goremageddon Box
Guerrilla Flotilla
527
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 13:12:00 -
[6355] - Quote
terzslave wrote:A ginger........with black hair? wah? 8/10 for manliness.
I actually really like the look.
I would try some different lighting angles to highlight the right side of your face.
or left side, in medical terms.
8/10 The Like button is over there --> and up a lil bit. <3 |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
523
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 13:25:00 -
[6356] - Quote
Remove those glasses and you'll find easily whatever your dropped to the ground...
After some exploration of the new camera angle, I am thinking that it will be very difficult to come out with a body pose that is not a disgrace and does not spoil the avatar. So far, none of the "full body" avatars deserve anything beyond 6/10.
Unless we could pose our limbs, the wider angle is a good try that does not turn out well with the preset poses. Will keep trying, though. "We want your help to convince management to develop Incarna into 3rd person shooter dungeon raiding with friendly fire in nullsec space..."
Seriously, Team Avatar? |

Mina Sebiestar
Mactabilis Simplex Cursus
78
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 13:41:00 -
[6357] - Quote
New you is 9/10. |

Alice Saki
2216
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 15:02:00 -
[6358] - Quote
7/10 Scottish Interweb Spaceshippy Person, Recently Answers to Mei Mei =X Something about PICKLES? |

Marina Hayami
University of Caille Gallente Federation
3
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 15:51:00 -
[6359] - Quote
Well, the eye cork matches the lip color. 7/10 |

Tiger Would
EoE-Group
361
|
Posted - 2012.08.11 16:02:00 -
[6360] - Quote
I really like the blue buttons.
9/10
Edit: s....button...sss Once you think you have it all, you-áhave actually become-áignorant towards everything else.
T. Would |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 300 400 500 .. 510 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |